Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is beauty retained through lifetimes?

GoldenxChild1

I know race, soul, parents, and stars have a lot to do with your physical looks; however, I happen to really enjoy the way I look and I'm worried that I won't be as attractive in another lifetime. So I ask, will I and whoever else retain beauty each successive lifetime?

GoldenxChild1 said:
I know race, soul, parents, and stars have a lot to do with your physical looks; however, I happen to really enjoy the way I look and I'm worried that I won't be as attractive in another lifetime. So I ask, will I and whoever else retain beauty each successive lifetime?

I have the same anxiety. If something happens to me ı want to look this good in my next life.

Yes i think so if you work on your soul in this life your next life you will look even better. It makes sense because the Gods are very beautiful and as we all know they evolved like humans did so that means the more we do work on our souls the more we will become like the gods and be a hot as them.
I'm attractive beyond measure so I must of worked on my soul in the past. I also have a loving and caring personally if that counts.
Haha but seriously I really think so.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Yes i think so if you work on your soul in this life your next life you will look even better. It makes sense because the Gods are very beautiful and as we all know they evolved like humans did so that means the more we do work on our souls the more we will become like the gods and be a hot as them.
I'm attractive beyond measure so I must of worked on my soul in the past. I also have a loving and caring personally if that counts.

That's what I think as well, because our body is really just our soul given physical form here.

Akay Alaz said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I have the same anxiety. If something happens to me ı want to look this good in my next life.

Like One Wire and I were saying, the body is the soul made manifest. The higher the soul the better the body. I was more so thinking out loud with this post as I already had an idea of it but it's always good to ponder.

One Wire Phenomenon said:

It is not always the case of personal spiritual and physical work but also of having inherited beauty and other gifts.

All these things have to do with karma. So if you look good in this life, as long as you take care of yourself and maintain your appearance and health, it’ll transfer. That’s how it works. If however, you let go of yourself and treat your appearance poorly you’ll feel those effects as well in the next life. So, basically to answer your question, it’s up to you.

Karma is cause and effect. What’s done in one life and the effects of those actions cary over, for better or worse.

So genetics have no effect at all? That's like saying that all supermodels are gods spiritually or something.

Genetics have by fat the most effect on physical appearance, everything else comes after. Now you can have many planets for beauty and attraction and still look "alright", but the way this manifests is that spiritual workings to improve appearance are significantly enhanced, whether you do them knowingly or not. Visualising yourself intently to look better or your perfect mental image of yourself can have a good effect in this case for example.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SatansPoem3.html

I have created the men of time
The seven earths and the seven heavens.
These are my suns shine on the worlds
Guide the perplexed and my secrets are hidden
I am who creates in the wombs as I like.
People and I made my miracles appear in my creations.
I am the being of beings and all the beings.
I am that who satisfied all the worlds in my creations.
I am God of Gods and all of the throne.
And all of heavens are of my inventions.
I am the one whose secret is venerated
To me are the thanks, praise to me, venerated is my being.

— So Saith Shaitan

Depends entirely upon the astrological makeup of the next birth. If your next life's mom did a venus square on you while you were in the womb, it could make you attractive your entire life. I told my Sister to do mantra work while she was pregnant. I don't know what mantras she did but the baby doesn't even resemble her or the father. It's extremely beautiful and I believe some genes of the previous generations manifested in this generation in a beautiful composition. The baby cries too much and doesn't want to meet other people but that's probably because the parents are separated and the mom is raising the boy on her own.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back