Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Empower yourself even when you sleep

OpenMind2

Translated with google translated+asjustments here and ttheree ;)

Hi, today, I am going to share with you an evolving method that I discovered a month ago and that paid off in my case. It is about absorbing solar (or planetary / stellar) energy through programming. REMEMBER: The absorption power of a chakra, aura, extensions, etc. Is given by how strong it is, So DAILY POWER will increase the absorption rate. All or almost all components of our normal and spiritual body can be programmed to absorb any kind of energy from any source. The "problem" is how much energy you can absorb, not "whether" you can or not, and how wisely you use it. So don't be discouraged. To understand the process of absorption and evolution through absorption, We take as ex chakras: first you work to open them, Then you empower them daily to keep them open, after you open them They absorb energy alone, but not enough to they keep themselves open, but by continuing to maintain them and empower them with daily energy, they increase that absorption rate until, without you meditating on them, They remain open and, if you continue to support them, they absorb themselves so much that they do not only remain open on their own but they also empower themselves considerably, (of course, we are talking about advanced levels, but we all started from the bottom, now or in another life).
My daily schedule of absorbtion : i absorb through major chakras, minor chakras, pineal gland, aura, astral body, physical body (contains a lot of water, water being a good conductor of bioelectricity), chakra extensions and soul wings.
I started only with the major chakras, i put them to absorb energy each chakra from the corresponding planet (ex ch base abs from saturn) before I went to sleep, and after 7 8 hours of sleep when I woke up. They were stronger. The idea with this absorption capacity is not only that you have a + empowering energy but also that, increasing the absorption rate you can have a security in the future, being able at any time to use that increasing absorption rate for something beyond normal empowerment (ex after 2 months of affirmations to absorb for empowerment, I use the absorption of the chakras for something else: exemple :: (All my chakras abs a strong eng from the sun, This solar eng makes me lose weight in the best way for me )
And leave them like that until you get what you want and after that you are coming back to statements of empowerment to further increase the absorption rate.
In the following I leave both statements of empowerment and affirmation for absorption of the various elements. (you can say them in the evening in your mind by focusing on that element before going to sleep) REMEMBER: The absorption power of the chakras and aura will be on the measure of their empowerment, So, inspire energy, do yoga, vibrate, whatever empowers them daily and even 2minutes is GOOD  to improve that absorption rate and evolve DAILY little by little. For daily empowerment by saying the statement. + INSPIRATION. / ABSORPTION You can always replace (solar eng) with sexual eng, planetary (of Mars as ex / lunar), stellar, normal, from nature, etc.
NOW THE AFFIRMATIONS FOR DAILY EMPOWERMENT
• Major chakras :  this solar eng empower my major in the most pozitive way for me.
• Minor chakras : This solar eng empower my  minor chakras in the most pozitive way for me
• AURA :: this solar eng empower my aura in the most pozitive way for me
• Chakra extensions. This solar eng empower the extensions of my chakras in the best way for me
• The wings of the soul ::This solar eng empower the wings of my soul in the most beautiful way for me
• The pineal gland:  this solar energy heals, stimulates, activates and empowers my pineal glands in the most pozitive way for me
.The same goes for everything I said above that I made to absorb.

AFFIRMATIONS FOR ABSORBTION :  Major chakras : All my major chakras always absorb energy from the sun in the most positive way for me, This solar energy empowers them, makes them spin, aligns them correctly and makes my physical body adapt to bioelectricity in the most pozitive way for me.
• Minor chakras : All my minor chakras always absorb energy from the sun in the most positive way for me, this solar energy empowers them and aligns them correctly in the most positive way for me
• AURA. My aura always absorbs energy from the sun in the best way for me, this solar eng empower and cleans it in the most positive way for me
• Chakra extensions : all my chakra extensions Always absorb sun energy in the most pozitice way for me, This solar eng empower them in the most pos way for me
•the wings of the soul:  The wings of my soul always absorb energy from the sun in the best way for me,  this solar energy empower and cleans them in the best way for me.
The astral body : my astral body always absorbs eneegy from the sun in the best way for me; this solar eng empowers, cleans and heals it in the most pozitive way for me.
• physical body my physical body always absorbs eng from sun in the best way for me, this solar eng heals  and improves it in the most positive way for me
• Pineal gland :  my pineal gland always absorbs eng from the sun in the The best way for me ,  this solar energy heals, , stimulates, activates and empowers it in the best way for me
• Ch foot and hand The chakras of my foots and hands always absorb energy from the sun in the best way for me , this energy empower them in the best way for me.,

. I chose not to say every chakra to absorb from its planet anymore and just from sun (the base from saturn  genus from Mars) because it takes a long time , you can get bored easily , and of course enemies can attack you, make you lose your ideas and you start over agai,  and at the same time solar eng really isn't as intense as the corresponding planetary energy, but IT GOES WELL AND SO, don't get complicated, inspire energy to empower your chakras all the time till it become a hobby.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back