Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New but been around the occult/pagan for years

Striker

I'm new to the satanic path. I had always been averted to Satan for the obvious reasons. But as I learned more about the world along with philosophy etc I saw that not only have we been lied to but it's deep. And it got deeper as I went. Robert Sephr is great tool if you still need a clearer picture. I was tripping a few night ago and was searching up about Dharma nation because I have 100% he is a shill and a deep one at that. But it lead me here and I've always heard about you guys and even went to the main site a few years ago. I hated Christianity but wasn't looking to be edgy. At this point I already knew the Jewish Question and had been picked up by the feds months after doing research. I have been to federal prison and my life has been a ride the entire time. I know the truth and will not rest. I am an odinist. Learning about Satan being a our true father made so much more sense. Then I saw that you guys knew about the jews then saw the stuff about greys and reptilian and you guys claim to actually do "Magik" which is just vibrations and frequency not some woe woe bullshit but we been lied to for so long that we don't know what is and isn't real. I have dedicated my soul to Satan. This is the way.

This was kind of a ramble but just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I'm part of a telegram server as well. And always looking for more people to talk to. I want actually make spiritual progress and not sit around and learn bullshit for years.

1. Welcome!

2. I hope you drop drugs since they are unhealthy and hinder you physically, mentally and spiritually.

3. No telegram or anything else, only this forum for community. This is because of enemy infiltrators and security issues. This is self explainatory for any smart person.

4. Read joyofsatan.org (or better yer, all the sites @ satanisgod.org) and start following Astartes 8 Fold Path. Every day. That is how you advance. Feel free to start a topic for questions along the way. There are always some people answering questions and sharing knowledge. Search function is awesome too.

Welcome! Glad you found the truth!

Striker said:
I know the truth and will not rest. I am an odinist. Learning about Satan being a our true father made so much more sense.

Yes, Satan is the same being as Odin. There are Odinists who think Satan is just a jewish invention and others who are friendly to us because we're the same side. Those who promote disunity with us may be jewish-controlled.

Striker said:
hen I saw that you guys knew about the jews then saw the stuff about greys and reptilian and you guys claim to actually do "Magik" which is just vibrations and frequency not some woe woe bullshit but we been lied to for so long that we don't know what is and isn't real.

You're an Odinist and think Magick is weird? Lol. I thought all Pagans practiced magick in one form or another. It's nothing more than using the powers of our minds and it's based on Occult/natural laws that scientists haven't discovered yet. It's a threat to the jews and TPTB, especially black magick, and thats why they work to "debunk" it or "prove" that it is "evil" (if they can't convince someone that it's not real). Or they invent some bullshit "three-fold law" in which supposedly the black magick will come back to you, even if it's justified and make it as if it's a law or nature, that's what happens in Wicca and other forms of faux-Paganism. And Wiccan magick is bullshit anyway, because they don't recognize that happens because of the powers of the mind and the tools are there only to amplify and help direct their own mind powers, but they think it's about sprinkling some incense and powders and mumbling some poem they wrote. So they get often scammed by people who claim to sell some secret ingredient that will make their magick work 100%.

No you misunderstood what I meant. There is a lot of garbage claims and information out there. I'm saying magik in quotes meaning the fake bullshit that they claim.

Striker said:
No you misunderstood what I meant. There is a lot of garbage claims and information out there. I'm saying magik in quotes meaning the fake bullshit that they claim.

Very good, be proud of your nature and understand the importance of privacy and secrecy. Here you will learn true magic I assure you but you must study.

All other versions and external links to Joy of Satan are just falsehoods and blasphemies. Study completely and deeply the websites Henu has provided and you will understand everything. ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back