Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ancient Structures

gnome

I thought I'd post a topic about something I find quite interesting. I doubt it hasn't already been discussed here before but I couldn't find anything in the search.

How were structures such as the Pyramids built?

I'm referring to the transportation of huge materials over very long distances - if that's what happened.

How were structures such as the walls in Cuzco built? These walls were built with no mortar yet each stone fits together perfectly.

I have read theories that they had used a plant extract to soften stone to make it a sort of clay consistency and push all the stones together. Looking at some of the other ancient artifacts all over the world, it seems that softening stone would probably have been a common well known method.

I am also wondering what level of spiritual power our ancient ancestors had. Perhaps they could soften rock with metaphysical abilities? And perhaps they could create or transport rock in the same way...

It all makes me wonder, how advanced were we? Are we even close to that level yet, or is our current technological advancement a replacement/blocker for metaphysical development?

gnome said:
I thought I'd post a topic about something I find quite interesting. I doubt it hasn't already been discussed here before but I couldn't find anything in the search.

I'm referring to the transportation of huge materials over very long distances - if that's what happened.

How were structures such as the walls in Cuzco built? These walls were built with no mortar yet each stone fits together perfectly.

I have read theories that they had used a plant extract to soften stone to make it a sort of clay consistency and push all the stones together. Looking at some of the other ancient artifacts all over the world, it seems that softening stone would probably have been a common well known method.

I am also wondering what level of spiritual power our ancient ancestors had. Perhaps they could soften rock with metaphysical abilities? And perhaps they could create or transport rock in the same way...

It all makes me wonder, how advanced were we? Are we even close to that level yet, or is our current technological advancement a replacement/blocker for metaphysical development?
Here is an article about the Egyptian pyramids
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PYRAMIDS.html

I read somewhere that a japanesse company tried to reproduce a pyramid similar to the egyptian ones with the actual modern most advanced technology and in the end they failed and gave up. I think you can find articles on the internet about this. I think there was advanced technology back then that was able to do this, technology that humans received from the Gods. Slaves moving rocks hundreds of tonnes heavy is as dump as saying that a woman ate a bat in a Wuhan market and covid has developed and spread in the entire planet. Is exactly the same case of dump explanation that only an ignorant person would believe. I also heard about the method of melting rocks that you mentionned, which is plausible, but I think mainly we had technology more advanced than nowadays that facilitated the construction of massive structures. This is technology we received from the Gods, who are infinitely more advanced that humans. What you see nowadays as `extremely advanced` technology is mostly invented by humans alone without intervention from the Gods, and yet humans cannot reproduce these structures with the actual technology.

On the other side we had the Nazis who are openly documented to have received knowlegde from `an extraterrestrial civilization from Aldebaran` as the existing sources are claiming, yet they received knowledge from the Gods and as you probably know Nazi Germany became probably the most advanced country in the world technologically, only in a few years. For example they were broadcasting the 1936 Olimpic Games on live television in Germany, while US and USSR had no idea what television is. Also not to mention projects about never seen before flying objects or advanced weapons that the Americans and USSR found in Germany after they won the war. It is also stated by many that the space technology USSR and US developed later, that allowed them to start exploring the outer splace, is mainly based on what they stole from Nazi Germany. I said all these examples to show that in the ancient times people were also receiving knowledge from the Gods, as the Nazis were trying to restore the ancient pagan religions of humanity and destroy the jewish programes.

Woden said:

The Alchemist7 said:

It makes sense that we had advanced technology from the Gods. It would be nice to get some idea of what tech was used to generate these mysterious structures.

What exactly holds humanity back from being in close contact with the Gods again? I understand there's a planet Nibiru that cycles our solar system every 13000 years which defines 'ages' - being closer to the planet is akin to being closer to the sun and seeing spring/summer but from a spiritual perspective.

Interesting point on Nazi Germany receiving assistance from the Gods also. Although perhaps just removing Jewish influence in a society would create similar outcomes of fast progression... That being said I'm well aware of stolen Nazi research and kidnappings of Nazi scientists following WW2. So sad..

Stormblood said:

I am so interested in these ancient technologies. I guess even the word "technology" with its modern connotations would not suit the metaphysical properties of ancient tech. Hopefully we are gifted with this stuff again.

So sad that we cannot in this lifetime start our own nation and live properly again ...

On a related topic - has anyone watched the "Ancient Aliens" series? Somebody recommended it to me but I haven't had chance to watch yet.

As has been said, thousands of years ago we were as the Gods and Goddesses. We were close to perfection. Does this not mean that we had the ability to move objects with the powers of our Minds? For example, telekinesis? It doesn't all just have to be technology which either is yet to be discovered, has been discovered and been kept secret somewhere, or been discovered and been destroyed.

I once talked to a Hare Krishna member who mentioned a theory that pharaos or djedis (don't remember exactly) used mantras and telekenisis to lift the heavy stones. When I spoke to him I also mentioned the beliefs of the JoS; that abrahamic religions are false programs to hide true spirituality such as yoga, meditation, astrology and so on. He had actually heard of that before but did not believe in it. I guess it's a too far fetched and scary thought for a lot of people, who find comfort in their monotheistic beliefs and "heaven" after death. Sigh.

gnome said:

You should look up the work of Graham Hancock.

Woden said:
gnome said:
On a related topic - has anyone watched the "Ancient Aliens" series? Somebody recommended it to me but I haven't had chance to watch yet.

Check these out :!: :!: :!:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLob1mZcVWOag1WsYuHqxwb2-EA1aayQMl

https://youtu.be/1UMizqJ58HU

https://youtu.be/2nrYgpFPb54

Highly appreciated, thanks!

Last night while looking up at Orion's Belt I realized I'm confused about something. If the Egyptian pyramids were built before Earth was knocked off it's original axis then they most likely where pointing at a diffrent direction? They do point at Orion's Belt today but wouldn't they have been NOT pointing at them before this Fall Out? Am I just getting the timeline mixed up? Or was the way the Earth turned didn't affect the way they were pointing much or at all? The last part seems to be most viable with the theory of the Earth being turned thousands of years ago. Just seems like a convenient coincidence and I rather have a clear answer before accepting that or at least have some confirmation by others.

gnome said:
It would be nice to get some idea of what tech was used to generate these mysterious structures.
If you want to have a glance about the ancient alien technology on earth, you can actually read the ancient books such as the Vedas or Ramayana or Mahabharata or even the bible where technology is described in such a language that most people won't understand what it is about. There is a badass book about ancient technology in bible and qu`ran but it was written by a romanian writer so I don't think there is an english version. The other books as well since they were translated most probably under the directives of jewish powers, the meanings are twisted completely so they probably completely lost the real meanings. That is because jews have total power over mass media, education and anything related. Nothing against their interests is ever published anywhere or spread in the media.

Apparently in the ancient Hindu books such as the ones above, there are accounts of extremely destructive wars were `entire cities` were turned into ashes and similar things.

gnome said:
What exactly holds humanity back from being in close contact with the Gods again?
It all started in the ancient times in the Roman empire where jews infiltrated the roman aristocracy and have written the New Testament and invented Christianity, which started as a small sect religion that gradually extended in the empire because it was extremely similar to the roman paganism. It was also preaching about reincarnation and most of the other already existing spiritual concepts. Then 2 edicts took place:
- The Edict of Milano signed in 313 AD by Constantine I gives christianity legal status in the Roman Empire
- The Edict of Thessalonica signed in 380 proclaims catholic christanity (catholicism) as the official state religion of the Roman Empire
From here the Inquisition emerged, where the pagans were tortuted and persecuted to death if refusing to convert to christianity.
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/The_Inquisition.html
The destruction of pagan spirituality already started hundreds of years before that, with the Alexandria Library being set on fire first time in 48 AD.

Therefore gentiles had no ways of defending spiritually against the catholic church, which became the ultimate power in the Roman Empire. This is when the spiritual and technological advancement of humanity was destroyed for over 1500 years, when science was destroyed and people were thrown in slavery and mizery, after which the Rennaissance took place and ended the christian tyranny in Europe. Yet is only nowadays when humanity is really getting back this ancient spiritual knowledge, and that is only because of Joy of Satan and the Gods who communicated these practices to the High Priests and Priestesses. You won't find most of the JoS meditations anywhere else and these are nothing but meditations that were practiced thousands of years ago by pagans. See for example the runes specific to the ancient Norse rune alphabet or the mantras specific to the ancient Hindu civilizations. You can find the mantras and runes on the internet but you won't find most of the meditations in any books or websites. Surely `Initiation in Hermetics` by Franz Bardon do offer some uncorrupted meditations but most of them are basic really.

In all these thousands of years, the jewish elites had total power to takeover the planet using spirituality and we, gentiles, their `enemies`, were defenseless. This is why we lost contact with the Gods. You cannot physically go to the Gods because they reside in other planet, but you can reach them astrally or spiritually. In order for this to happen you must meditate and open yourself to astral, or to `higher dimesions` so to say, dimesions which are not physical like the 3-dimensional reality we live in. Is only in the last 20 years when we have again access to meditations that allow us to open to astral and other higher dimensions, where interaction with the Gods is possible. By the way the existence of other dimensions is possible in the String theory so there is definitely scientific explanation for everything but these are either hidden, either forbidden from being researched, because is the jewish elites mostly who fund the scientific insitutions so it's ultimately them who decide what is being researched and what is happening with the discoveries.

gnome said:
Interesting point on Nazi Germany receiving assistance from the Gods also. Although perhaps just removing Jewish influence in a society would create similar outcomes of fast progression... That being said I'm well aware of stolen Nazi research and kidnappings of Nazi scientists following WW2. So sad..
One difference between us and the Nazis is that they became the rulers of Germany, so they had lots lots of resources to built technology. Who knows maybe in 20 years the young Spiritual Satanists of today will become again scientists who will also receive knowledge from the Gods to develop new technology. Maybe in those times there won't be any jewish families owning the most powerful governments and most of the world resources and money to stay in our way like it happened with Nazi Germany.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back