Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

is possible to meet satan without a commitment?

i guys i am new here i red all JoS site except for the advancement stuff and practices on meditation and satanic witchcraft.

i want to make a commitment, but first i want to talk with him and know him.

is it possible to talk with satan without a commitment to him? do i have to advance my soul or anything specifical for that?

i want to begin my journey with him and have him with me along the way, i want to complete his project and help him on this life and the future ones.

thanks in advance for the answers if there will be any

Astral communication does take considerable amount of practice and due diligence. However, you can intently pray to Father Satan, and He might send you a sign in regards to your question. Best communication is achieved when one actively is meditating.

The Dedication ritual shows one's seriousness to embark the above task. With this seriousness comes the attention of the Gods, which in turn makes them interested in an individual.

Express your thoughts however to Him and you might be surprised. You might as well try, and keep an open mind about it.

iLikeTreesButTreesDontLikeMe said:
i guys i am new here i red all JoS site except for the advancement stuff and practices on meditation and satanic witchcraft.

i want to make a commitment, but first i want to talk with him and know him.

is it possible to talk with satan without a commitment to him? do i have to advance my soul or anything specifical for that?

i want to begin my journey with him and have him with me along the way, i want to complete his project and help him on this life and the future ones.

thanks in advance for the answers if there will be any
I understand that you want to learn more about him but dedication before interaction is for safety reasons.

After you dedicate you will be protected by the gods because some do not want us to have this knowledge.

Take care!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Astral communication does take considerable amount of practice and due diligence. However, you can intently pray to Father Satan, and He might send you a sign in regards to your question. Best communication is achieved when one actively is meditating.

The Dedication ritual shows one's seriousness to embark the above task. With this seriousness comes the attention of the Gods, which in turn makes them interested in an individual.

Express your thoughts however to Him and you might be surprised. You might as well try, and keep an open mind about it.
Ol argedco luciftias said:

This might help you.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

thanks a lot for the answers and for your time i appreciate that a lot, thanks for helping me out

If you are honest in your approach to Satan and ask him to show you a sign that he exists he will definitely answer you.

of the true light said:
I understand that you want to learn more about him but dedication before interaction is for safety reasons.

After you dedicate you will be protected by the gods because some do not want us to have this knowledge.

Take care!

oh i understand, thanks a lot for your answer and your time!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back