Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question on chakras

Mahindra-Sagni

So before when I've been using surya to cleanse and the bij mantras to empower I use to get a tingly/pressure feeling. I don't get that anymore and I'm wondering if this is supposed to happen? I've noticed though that I can still visualize and sort of feel the chakra in my mind but I don't get much physical sensation anymore when working on them. The upper chakras always use to give me this feeling and I'm honestly missing it because in a sense it gave me a deep high/relaxation but for example when I meditate on cleaning my crown chakra and then do empowerment all I get now pretty much is almost like a new sense of energy.. I can mentally visualize my chakra growing brighter and spin it but I keep getting images of this place pop in my mind with the feeling of the energies from this place around me..for example with the crown chakra I see a dark purple/black background with black pyramids. same happens with each chakra I work with but they bring in a different energy and a different setting. Another example is the temple chakras I see marble pillars holding up this building.. each one has its own feeling in a sense tho. How would I bring back the physical sensation of working on the chakras?

It's just a phase, maybe heightened by transits. Just keep working as usual with full concentration, and it will come back eventually. Depending on whether transits are involved, it could even take several years. For example, a bad Neptune transit affects you for about 20 years. This should not discourage you: just because you don't feel something, it doesn't mean it is not happening. An example could be when you are in your room and the blinds are shut. Outside, things are happening but you cannot see them because the blinds are closed.

In some cases, feelings are given by accumulation of energy. Over time, you become used to that energy and the feeling subsides to 'background noise' until it is no longer noticeable. It is still there but your attention has been removed from it, to focus only on new things happening. A similar feeling may resurface when you break through to the next level, because stimulation is significantly heightened when you're close to breaking through compared to the previous breakthrough you had. You can imagine this as an experience bar in a video game that gets filled, and it empties when you reach the next level. When it's empty, it's when your body is now accustomed to the increased progress and has fully integrated it; when it's full, your body is getting used to the progress and is working on it integrating so that it becomes permanent.

A third option is you have overdone it and your channels are now numb because of overstimulation. This happens most commonly with fiery people, who are the ones to do things in excess without thinking them through or caring about the consequences. In this case, the best course of action is to dial down a few gears and wait for the state of numbness to elapse.

A fourth option is understimulation, which is when people do less than required at their level. This may happen with very conservative and cautious people, such as earthy people. The solution is to take it up a few notches.

Stormblood said:
It's just a phase, maybe heightened by transits. Just keep working as usual with full concentration, and it will come back eventually. Depending on whether transits are involved, it could even take several years. For example, a bad Neptune transit affects you for about 20 years. This should not discourage you: just because you don't feel something, it doesn't mean it is not happening. An example could be when you are in your room and the blinds are shut. Outside, things are happening but you cannot see them because the blinds are closed.

In some cases, feelings are given by accumulation of energy. Over time, you become used to that energy and the feeling subsides to 'background noise' until it is no longer noticeable. It is still there but your attention has been removed from it, to focus only on new things happening. A similar feeling may resurface when you break through to the next level, because stimulation is significantly heightened when you're close to breaking through compared to the previous breakthrough you had. You can imagine this as an experience bar in a video game that gets filled, and it empties when you reach the next level. When it's empty, it's when your body is now accustomed to the increased progress and has fully integrated it; when it's full, your body is getting used to the progress and is working on it integrating so that it becomes permanent.

A third option is you have overdone it and your channels are now numb because of overstimulation. This happens most commonly with fiery people, who are the ones to do things in excess without thinking them through or caring about the consequences. In this case, the best course of action is to dial down a few gears and wait for the state of numbness to elapse.

A fourth option is understimulation, which is when people do less than required at their level. This may happen with very conservative and cautious people, such as earthy people. The solution is to take it up a few notches.

I would have to say maybe a bit of both leveling up and sometimes understimulation. I don't see over stimulation being the case tho. When I first started my goal was to initially open the chakras, now I am focused on heavily cleansing them which the heavily part came with higher reps over time. I go based off feeling and results and determining from there when I need to stop. I do this so I can feel where the unbalances are and rebalance myself. And then I usually empower the chakras equally unless I feel there is a chakra that might need a little more work than others. I've noticed with the increase of thought activity void was definitely a necessity at buckling down my thoughts and staying focused which is why when Ive been focusing on this a lot lately and notice it has also helped much more in chakra work.

I have another question though. When would it be appropriate for one to start strengthening the energy circuits between the opposite pairs within the soul? I found something in Sanskrit texts that I've been wanting to try that I think does exactly this and I don't wanna rush into nothing yet if I'm not ready.

For example one would vibrate into the crown chakra parjanya and prithivi into the root while properly circulating these energies if I am not mistaken. Or one could also do parjanya into the crown, Varuna into the 6th and the list goes on until you hit the root chakra.. I've found Hindu god names that associate with these chakras and I'm curious to give them a try sometime as it's been said that vibrating god names can be beneficial to ones progress.

Mahindra-Sagni said:
So before when I've been using surya to cleanse and the bij mantras to empower I use to get a tingly/pressure feeling. I don't get that anymore and I'm wondering if this is supposed to happen? I've noticed though that I can still visualize and sort of feel the chakra in my mind but I don't get much physical sensation anymore when working on them. The upper chakras always use to give me this feeling and I'm honestly missing it because in a sense it gave me a deep high/relaxation but for example when I meditate on cleaning my crown chakra and then do empowerment all I get now pretty much is almost like a new sense of energy.. I can mentally visualize my chakra growing brighter and spin it but I keep getting images of this place pop in my mind with the feeling of the energies from this place around me..for example with the crown chakra I see a dark purple/black background with black pyramids. same happens with each chakra I work with but they bring in a different energy and a different setting. Another example is the temple chakras I see marble pillars holding up this building.. each one has its own feeling in a sense tho. How would I bring back the physical sensation of working on the chakras?

I am not sure. I usually feel heat when working on a chackra but the same happens sometimes. The feeling is not always there so either after a few days the chackras are getting used to it or maybe i am loosing concentration. This could be a thing. Idk about you but i have some concentration problems. I think void meditation and different variations of it are a good exercise.

Mahindra-Sagni said:
I have another question though. When would it be appropriate for one to start strengthening the energy circuits between the opposite pairs within the soul? I found something in Sanskrit texts that I've been wanting to try that I think does exactly this and I don't wanna rush into nothing yet if I'm not ready.

I believe you should see this for yourself. You can ask yourself questions during trance and observe/focus on your chakra. When you are in trance your rational mind is shut, so you are more open to answers from deep within as well as from the Gods. No doubt the Gods will be able to give you suggestions on what direction to take.

As for the mantra to use for those, the King and Queen meditation connects manipura with ajna. Lydia has once reposted a full meditation that connects all chakra pairs, originally posted by High Priestess Maxine. These are the proper mantra for Satanic Yoga. Obviously, one can experiment with other mantra and see the result, as long as they do not come from enemy sources.

Stormblood said:
Mahindra-Sagni said:

I believe you should see this for yourself. You can ask yourself questions during trance and observe/focus on your chakra. When you are in trance your rational mind is shut, so you are more open to answers from deep within as well as from the Gods. No doubt the Gods will be able to give you suggestions on what direction to take.

As for the mantra to use for those, the King and Queen meditation connects manipura with ajna. Lydia has once reposted a full meditation that connects all chakra pairs, originally posted by High Priestess Maxine. These are the proper mantra for Satanic Yoga. Obviously, one can experiment with other mantra and see the result, as long as they do not come from enemy sources.
I want to ask a question..Because of time(I work with the Government everyday like for 9hrs and close by 4pm and when I get home gotta cook eat then start meditations/rts need to map out a good meditation routine so I can sleep on time and go to work the following day)) I can't work on all my chakras at once i.e at a sitting...so I have decided to do them separately during the hour of the planets for each specific chakra from Mondays to Sundays and I also spin my chakras once everyday(is once enough?)..So will meditating on them separately according their planetary hours from Monday to Sunday will my chakras still get empowerment and energy accumulate with time? Because I don't empower them all in one day because of work, no time so I can do other meditations..This is what I mean like
Monday- Moon-Six chakra
Tuesday-Mars-Sacral chakra
Wednesday-Heart chakra
Thursday's- Jupiter work on Crown chakra and so on....
So fellow SS I need your opinions on this, I just want to know that empowering them like this separately can still build energy and make them strong over time ..Yes I know cleaning too helps that's why am asking if I can empower them like this so I will have time for Returning curses1&2...Thanks

Diablo666 said:
I want to ask a question..Because of time(I work with the Government everyday like for 9hrs and close by 4pm and when I get home gotta cook eat then start meditations/rts need to map out a good meditation routine so I can sleep on time and go to work the following day)) I can't work on all my chakras at once i.e at a sitting...so I have decided to do them separately during the hour of the planets for each specific chakra from Mondays to Sundays and I also spin my chakras once everyday(is once enough?)..So will meditating on them separately according their planetary hours from Monday to Sunday will my chakras still get empowerment and energy accumulate with time? Because I don't empower them all in one day because of work, no time so I can do other meditations..This is what I mean like
Monday- Moon-Six chakra
Wednesday-Heart chakra
So fellow SS I need your opinions on this, I just want to know that empowering them like this separately can still build energy and make them strong over time ..Yes I know cleaning too helps that's why am asking if I can empower them like this so I will have time for Returning curses1&2...Thanks

That is certainly one way to do it. Spinning your chakra will keep them active and absorbing energies. You could also breathe energies directly into them while spinning them. This will improve the quality of your meditation. The thing with energies is that you need to build momentum by stacking the energies daily. If you lose one day, momentum is lost. You still empower them, but only by a little in comparison to doing it every day.

Advancement will be slower but, if this is what your schedule allows, then keep going like this as that's what best suits you right now. You should have a look at your schedule and organise in a way that allows you best to progress in all areas of life. Most people work the same hours as you do in average. I cannot tell you whether you are doing too little or enough because I am not your secretary. I can only work with what you decide to disclose. And the same is true of others.

Remember also not to sacrifice leisure time. Leisure needs vary from person to person. Some people can go weeks without needing leisure, especially if they do something they love. Other people need leisure time every weekend, while others need it daily. It depends on your habits as well, whether they are aligned with your nature or conflicting with it and bringing you down. Your fifth house, the planets in it, the aspects of those planets and the fixed stars... all should give you information about these things. Your ascendant and any planet in the first house, as well as your chart ruler, any stellium and stellium ruler tie into this as well.

Another advice I think I can give is that doing less reps but doing them daily is usually much better than doing high reps but doing them only once a week. For example, doing 20-40 reps per chakra daily will have a better result in the long run than doing 108/216 reps in one chakra only once a week. Even only 9 reps a day would have a stronger effect, because of how physics works.

Finally, my only suggestion is: if you don't like how your life is at the moment or you feel it's unbalanced, take some time to set your goals and direction. Then take small steps each day to turn your life into that direction, creating a lifestyle that supports it fully. One habit at a time, and so on. One small change.

That's all I can say. I hope you find it useful and that you get solid advice from others as well.

Stormblood said:
Diablo666 said:
Monday- Moon-Six chakra
Wednesday-Heart chakra

That is certainly one way to do it. Spinning your chakra will keep them active and absorbing energies. You could also breathe energies directly into them while spinning them. This will improve the quality of your meditation. The thing with energies is that you need to build momentum by stacking the energies daily. If you lose one day, momentum is lost. You still empower them, but only by a little in comparison to doing it every day.

Advancement will be slower but, if this is what your schedule allows, then keep going like this as that's what best suits you right now. You should have a look at your schedule and organise in a way that allows you best to progress in all areas of life. Most people work the same hours as you do in average. I cannot tell you whether you are doing too little or enough because I am not your secretary. I can only work with what you decide to disclose. And the same is true of others.

Remember also not to sacrifice leisure time. Leisure needs vary from person to person. Some people can go weeks without needing leisure, especially if they do something they love. Other people need leisure time every weekend, while others need it daily. It depends on your habits as well, whether they are aligned with your nature or conflicting with it and bringing you down. Your fifth house, the planets in it, the aspects of those planets and the fixed stars... all should give you information about these things. Your ascendant and any planet in the first house, as well as your chart ruler, any stellium and stellium ruler tie into this as well.

Another advice I think I can give is that doing less reps but doing them daily is usually much better than doing high reps but doing them only once a week. For example, doing 20-40 reps per chakra daily will have a better result in the long run than doing 108/216 reps in one chakra only once a week. Even only 9 reps a day would have a stronger effect, because of how physics works.

Finally, my only suggestion is: if you don't like how your life is at the moment or you feel it's unbalanced, take some time to set your goals and direction. Then take small steps each day to turn your life into that direction, creating a lifestyle that supports it fully. One habit at a time, and so on. One small change.

That's all I can say. I hope you find it useful and that you get solid advice from others as well.

Thanks stormblood this advice is very useful..
Hail Satan forever

Stormblood said:
Diablo666 said:

Yes, I can say the same from my own experience. My current session on chakras is this: 7 reps of of their mantras (Laum, Vaum,...) in every chakra, then 7 reps of Satanama in every chakra, and in the end 13 reps of Satanama in my whole being. I finish this with 4 reps of affirmation "All main chakras and their extensions are strong and healthy, in the most positive and happy way for me" and one strong Aum

This is the main meditation. The second is working on one pair of chakras with 40 reps of their mantra and 13 reps of Satama and affirmation "X chakra is strong and healthy in the most positive and happy way for me"

Diablo if you are a beginner you can do the main meditation with only Satama and the secondary meditation can be the one you say, full meditation on one chakra.

Don't forget to start the meditation in a good planetary postions, like a working. And as Stormblood said, focus, visualise, absord, energy, etc. This will take your meditations to next level, not necessary the number of reps. Good luck and hope I express myself good

Stormblood said:
Diablo666 said:
Monday- Moon-Six chakra
Wednesday-Heart chakra

I absorb and spin the chakras once a day everyday,will it still count??

Dark Blue Eye said:
Stormblood said:
Diablo666 said:

Yes, I can say the same from my own experience. My current session on chakras is this: 7 reps of of their mantras (Laum, Vaum,...) in every chakra, then 7 reps of Satanama in every chakra, and in the end 13 reps of Satanama in my whole being. I finish this with 4 reps of affirmation "All main chakras and their extensions are strong and healthy, in the most positive and happy way for me" and one strong Aum

This is the main meditation. The second is working on one pair of chakras with 40 reps of their mantra and 13 reps of Satama and affirmation "X chakra is strong and healthy in the most positive and happy way for me"

Diablo if you are a beginner you can do the main meditation with only Satama and the secondary meditation can be the one you say, full meditation on one chakra.

Don't forget to start the meditation in a good planetary postions, like a working. And as Stormblood said, focus, visualise, absord, energy, etc. This will take your meditations to next level, not necessary the number of reps. Good luck and hope I express myself good
'Dark blue eye' the 7reps of main meditation for all chakras is ok but adding satanama 7reps for all chakras will be time consuming for me..but still it's good because I learnt that satanama mantra vibrated to all our chakras brings more of Healing I think.. Your main meditation routine for chakras is good but because of time let's say 7 reps of their mantras (Laum, Vaum,...) in every chakra, then 1reps of satanama in every chakra only then Affirmation..
And I want to ask do you vibrate satanama into your third eye and pineal gland also?
What does satanama really do to our chakras?I know satanas is raising energy and empowering.
Am using Inanna and Isis for astral senses(Is this ok)?
And yes dark blue eye you expressed yourself well 🙂

Diablo666 said:
'Dark blue eye' the 7reps of main meditation for all chakras is ok but adding satanama 7reps for all chakras will be time consuming for me..but still it's good because I learnt that satanama mantra vibrated to all our chakras brings more of Healing I think.. Your main meditation routine for chakras is good but because of time let's say 7 reps of their mantras (Laum, Vaum,...) in every chakra, then 1reps of satanama in every chakra only then Affirmation..
And I want to ask do you vibrate satanama into your third eye and pineal gland also?
What does satanama really do to our chakras?I know satanas is raising energy and empowering.
Am using Inanna and Isis for astral senses(Is this ok)?
And yes dark blue eye you expressed yourself well 🙂

I vibrate Satanama in my 6th chakra, third eye and pineal gland are extensions of 6th chakra, so yes I vibrate in them too. But for pineal gland I also do the last meditation from HP HoodedCobra, and for third chakra I use Isis or Inanna and like you said this are good for general astral sense and you can vibrate them in claraudience and clarvoyance centers too

Satanama clean, heals and empowers chakras, from my experience. Don't listen to those who say that Satanama is not a good mantra and the others are more powerful so you need to do them. Yes, those are good for empowering, but empowering has his time. Cleaning and healing need to be done before other more powerful things. Is a variaton of Satan so it speaks for itself how powerful. A safe mantra is gold

Sa - born
Ta - life
Na - death
Ma - reborn

Doing only 7 reps for every chakra will not take a long time, I think you are not used to focus on a long mantra, that is all. Just enjoy every second of Satanama and you will see how good it feels

Here is a link with the vibration (I don't do the fingers thing because I lose my focus on soul)

https://mega.nz/file/cL5mQD5Q#rqPVlxOoyOSg_4U89tPzwVsRN6L3Kx-n_FQT5ItUVzA

There are many articles about Satanama, and the meditatiom is actualy from Agares💙, but I cannot find the main articles on english forum

Thank you all for responding to me, I appreciate that's how we SS row 🙂..Nice response ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back