Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thoughts on if America is done for within the next decade. Advice on warning those close to me.

hailourtruegod

I would like to hear people's educated opinion on if America will for sure fall or not within the next coming years. I myself feel like it is but I try to make sure I have all the available info before making my final stance on something. I want to make sure I'm not in a "news bubble" here either.

I'm trying to warn my loved ones and those close-ish to me to get their shit together and stop being distracted by useless stuff but these are the types that won't listen and say stupid things to me like calling me a cOnSpIrAcY theorist or I'm being dramatic (even though I've been right about everything so far). So I have to wait until things start getting worse for them in their little bubble for them to even consider what I'm saying to be true. :roll:

I had to wait 2 months to tell them all about this covid stuff when it first started until it became national news but now they're stuck on what the tv or bullshit places like NPR says about it even though I was the first to tell them or let them know I kept it to myself and explained it to them why. The same thing about why biden was the worse choice and they are now again living to see I was right.

I have been sending videos and links to them of how the world is practically fire but they have told me in the past that they haven't read or watched some of the stuff I've sent them and idk if they've been watching or reading what I've sent them in the recent times so before I go and tell them one final time in the most educated and mature way possible I want to be sure I'm not missing anything.

For the record, we shouldn't be living in fear and not give up at pursuing our material goals but we can do that AND AT THE SAME TIME start prepping for what's to come. I just need to convince these people of the latter and would like some pointers/advice/info etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and Hail Satan!!

I don't think it's fixed in stone. America's present SR chart has signs of chaos, which if the enemy left unopposed can direct in the worst possible outcome (y'all have a literal jew as president) like a war. I think if we keep up with our rituals we can direct things in a better direction and avert what the enemy has in store for America. It's pretty obvious the goal is to destroy America.

America's first Pluto return is also around the corner. I can't comment on this because I really don't know much about Pluto returns but one can expect major changes in the fabric of the American society, government too.

Let’s wait and see how the next election goes and if Biden even manages to finish his current term. We know Trump will run again. He has a lot of support. Not sure how him winning and becoming president again will effect our social climate? Could be horrible. We saw how much they hated him in his first term, despite him doing much good for our country.

IMO there’s other great options for president as well. Like Jacko Willink, an Ex Navy Seal. He’s very politically inclined and extremely wise and experienced. I like Rand Paul and his father. Two great Americans. However, they’ve ostracized the left very heavily, by making a lot of sense and being smart. But then so had Trump and he won. So it’s possible.

Before we prepare for America’s funeral, we have to keep a watchful eye on those things I mentioned. Will Biden finish his term? If so, will he win a second one? Who will be president next and how will their administration be different?

There’s a few other things to consider as well. With Trump we as a county were energy independent. Now with Biden, we’re not. This effects our economy. Our economy is in bad shape. We have to watch how the current administration manages our budget. This is critical. Our borders are not secure and the influx of illegal people will obviously effect our country for the worse. We have to watch how this is dealt with in the near and longterm future. We can’t have illegal members of our communities, taking our jobs, not paying taxes, voting in our elections, using up our welfare programs, and increasing crime. This is destroying our country.

We’re in a hole and we need a plan to get out. The current fraudulent fake president has no real plan. He’s a puppet. You se him even admit it in news conferences when he says “they told me not to ask questions, and to just walk away.” Or “They told me to call on you there in the back!” He’s the president of the United States and he just does what he’s told. Thus he has no plan, so the horrible situation we’re in isn’t being worked on. Problems can’t be fixed if they’re not worked on. So we need a new administration. We have to wait and hope he doesn’t burn the place down within the next three years. But for now there still is hope, IMO. Cause we saw with Afghanistan Biden just can’t get away with being totally incompetent. He will be challenged and questioned if he keeps this up. It’s like he went balls to the wall with flying our country into a wall. Now he realized he’s got to pace his destruction. So things won’t be happening as fast. This is good. Cause otherwise, we won’t have an American in 3 years. I think our rtrs play a role. We’ll see.

I really don't know it honestly looks like it to me as of right now. We have way less than 10 years if we don't change things somehow. I don't know how people can't see it. We may not even fully make it till next year and a lot of people think everything is perfectly fine or getting better.

I voted Trump but am not greatly thrilled about him either myself. But fuck anything is better than having a Jew in office.

I do not know how people can't see he acted just as corrupt in the election as Biden did. He literally tried to threaten someone into coming up with votes in front of everyone that could be but also could not have been there and people were justifying this. I might not have wanted to vote for him either if I had seen how he acted after election before the election.

I think this is a sad affair our country is in. I am not sure we are going to get out of it without a lot of problems and chaos.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back