Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I had a spiritual awakening

666sirius666

My soul finally spoke to me.
It agreed with my logical mind.
It realized how disgusting the lies about Satan are. How sickening the Christian faith is. It started screaming blasphemies against shithead Jehova, Fucktard Christ, and putrid filthy Holy Spirit.
It admitted to me that the horrible blasphemous visions and things against Satan were its fears playing in its head. It fears turning against Satan again, fears hurting or being awful towards our demons.
Satan was with me when it happened. He said my soul was being honest. He says my soul truly hates Christianity and the Jewish people.
It said it rather be destroyed than go against Satan and the demons of Hell. My soul said it was willing to die, to cease to exist, and it understands now that Christianity is a program and nothing more. Just filthy lies created by filth.
I don't see more aura right now, but I do see my soul itself or at lead its fingers...like the tips and outer edges.
Before I had this moment, entities were removed and destroyed at the same time. Then my aura turned gold, then my soul looked like it was vibrating, giving off a white aura, then went gold again, and then seemed to be purple, then indigo.
My soul cried heavily. Hating Christianity and its God.
Satan told me that meditation would heal me, as well as affirmations.
My soul also behested me to rededicate because it wanted to.
I'd die for Satan. Be destroyed for Satan.
Anyway...
I apologize for everything.

Hail Satan Lucifer!
Hail the demons of Hell!

Actions are the best way to show your gratitude, not just words, meditate and do activism and PROVE to yourself and to the gods that you WANT to be a better version of yourself.

Read the forum and ask questions for guidance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back