Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Privacy for Meditation? Girlfriend/Boyfriend situation.

BlackSnake

Hi,
I have a question about privacy. I don't think you have all a Satanist girlfriend/boyfriend (if you have one, you are lucky).

If you are living in an apartment with your girlfriend/boyfriend, how do you isolate yourself for RTRs, meditation, squares etc considering that you need a large amount of time to do all of these. What excuse do you use to isolate yourself?

BlackSnake said:
Hi,
I have a question about privacy. I don't think you have all a Satanist girlfriend/boyfriend (if you have one, you are lucky).

If you are living in an apartment with your girlfriend/boyfriend, how do you isolate yourself for RTRs, meditation, squares etc considering that you need a large amount of time to do all of these. What excuse do you use to isolate yourself?

You can use Hindu spirituality or something like that as an excuse but chanting, vibrations and affirmations should only be done mentally so as not to arouse their suspicions or scare them.

Ideally, you should show them the truth but that is a bit risky and so you might want to proceed when you are prepared.

Tell them that you need privacy for spiritual reasons. Then stay in a room for however long you need time for yourself. If they are not okay with you being spiritual --> change the relationship status.

BlackSnake said:
Hi,

So your partner does not know you are a SS? You may not need to tell the full truth but at least you need to tell them you do things like yoga and mantra's so you need some hours to do it in private.

Yours is not an ideal relationship if you can't explain to your gf that you're meditating.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back