Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If he did not wear what he did could you tell if he is a jew

One Wire Phenomenon

main-qimg-4c9014acbc311909471196e655a53652-c.jpg

Is there a front-on picture? Always look at the eyes. Jews have a dead look in their eyes, similar to people who have been using heavy drugs for a long time, but it can't be seen from the side like this.

And look at his skull shape, now that I've taken a second look. It goes straight down at the back, it does not curve out near the top like Gentiles. His skull is out at the bottom more than the top, it should be the other way if he was White Gentile.

He's probably part Swedish or something, but a jew nonetheless. Learn to recognize jews.

Please don't fall for something. That would really suck. Do not keep a kind of niaeve attitude here. Read the full pdf on how to recognize a Jew. Do not underestimate them or not believe they are a Jew if they say they are or something. Also learn to sense them if you can and about personality traits etc.

Lydia said:
Is there a front-on picture? Always look at the eyes. Jews have a dead look in their eyes, similar to people who have been using heavy drugs for a long time, but it can't be seen from the side like this.

And look at his skull shape, now that I've taken a second look. It goes straight down at the back, it does not curve out near the top like Gentiles. His skull is out at the bottom more than the top, it should be the other way if he was White Gentile.

He's probably part Swedish or something, but a jew nonetheless. Learn to recognize jews.
No I do not have a photo from the front.

And I'm battling to see what you are talking about is there maybe a book or something about the skull structure of Jews. Please if you can give me a link to that I will be greatful.

I seem to run into Jews a lot and how many times that has happened I don't know but it's scary. And I need to be on the lookout for them.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Yes, easily. Like Lydia said.

The eyes of a Jew who looks very much like a gentile are always gonna be something else. An intermediate SS would feel abnormal about them just by being near them, and the eyes would confirm it. Also, in the photo the lower eyelid is chunky, which is found mostly in jews. A gentile would have to squint their eyes to make the lower eyelid chunky, but with jews, the lower lid comes naturally chunky/fat/thick.[This feature is also present in some gentiles, so do not worry if an SS/gentile has 1 or 2 features that jews have, after all they are a hybrid of us, the Humans].

To me, by looking at the eyes of the guy in the photo, it looks like someone sucked the life out of of him. His eyes make him look empty to me. As you can see he is wearing all the hebrew crap and the way he looks so empty, he seems like a hardcore torah jew, jews who participate immensely in torah rituals are easy to recognize, they will always look empty and dry when you will look into their eyes.

We know he is a jew, but the photo is incomplete, need a front pic of his face. It's possible that his front is also revealing that he is a jew. Other things that could be revealing about jews who look like gentiles are, the smile, behavior, body structure[especially the torso], skin colour and interests.

Lydia said:

"His skull is out at the bottom more than the top, it should be the other way if he was White Gentile."

Ok I see it now

You know a tree by its fruits. Jewish behavior is very slimey, underhanded, parasitic. They are conniving and deceptive, saboteurs and infiltrators by nature, telling people just what they want to hear so they can ingratiate themselves and do the most damage and suck out the most energy. Like someone once said, they operate from a lunar paradigm.

I have seen that they can be chameleonlike and blend in with their surroundings. Watch out for those who become completely different people based on who they are around. This can be true of some gentiles as well but not to the extent you can see it in jews. They are devoid of originality and mimic thoughts/behaviors of others, take what you say and twist it.

Sometimes they will tell you outright they are jewish. They are usually very proud and self assured of their jewishness. Beware the mistake of doubting whether they are jewish if they say they are. Jewishness is antithetical to the gentile soul.

The eyes like others have said are usually dead giveaways. They look lifeless, dark, vacant, sometimes piercing. Contrast them with gentile eyes which are often light & full of life. This is most noticeable among women especially.

They are most famous for having ratlike features but they can also look corpselike, rather greyish... What Lydia said about the skull shape is interesting, I will look out for this in the future.

Nikois666 said:
Yes, easily. Like Lydia said.

The eyes of a Jew who looks very much like a gentile are always gonna be something else. An intermediate SS would feel abnormal about them just by being near them, and the eyes would confirm it. Also, in the photo the lower eyelid is chunky, which is found mostly in jews. A gentile would have to squint their eyes to make the lower eyelid chunky, but with jews, the lower lid comes naturally chunky/fat/thick.[This feature is also present in some gentiles, so do not worry if an SS/gentile has 1 or 2 features that jews have, after all they are a hybrid of us, the Humans].

To me, by looking at the eyes of the guy in the photo, it looks like someone sucked the life out of of him. His eyes make him look empty to me. As you can see he is wearing all the hebrew crap and the way he looks so empty, he seems like a hardcore torah jew, jews who participate immensely in torah rituals are easy to recognize, they will always look empty and dry when you will look into their eyes.

We know he is a jew, but the photo is incomplete, need a front pic of his face. It's possible that his front is also revealing that he is a jew. Other things that could be revealing about jews who look like gentiles are, the smile, behavior, body structure[especially the torso], skin colour and interests.

That's a good observation on puffy lower eyelids. That was one of the more striking features of zuckerberg for me.
Mark-Zuckerberg.jpg

Eventually you get to the point where you can just sense the jewishness about someone.

HNqMsZq.jpg

Lydia said:

Wait, does the flat head behind the back is a kikesish feature, like i knew this could happen when you're a baby and your parents held you wrong putting pressure on the head or something, i knew that this was a condition with a name but i forgot, i also have a bit of a flat head behind my head...

Yes he makes my forehead ache. His eyes and skin tone are off also.

Thx my dude lol I just had a bigass burger after my workout and now I'm about to puke it up from seeing this filth🤣🤣

That headache he gave me made me rather nauseous no joke. I actually might lay down for 5 mins.

Guys plz don't look at this unless you wanna🤢🤢🤮

Also onewire do read the recognizing jews pdf :3. Just plz don't show us reptile pics anymore lmao

Nikois666 said:

Good info about the "chunky" bottom lid of the eye, it's very true. Also about the torso, they have strange torsos, and often how their arms/shoulders attach to their torso is just weird. Every see a jew run? I've seen it in some tv shows, so bizarre to see, how they can't even pump their arms normally.

Weassel said:
Wait, does the flat head behind the back is a kikesish feature, like i knew this could happen when you're a baby and your parents held you wrong putting pressure on the head or something, i knew that this was a condition with a name but i forgot, i also have a bit of a flat head behind my head...
It is a jewish feature, but there can also be other causes. Being partly mix race can cause it, but the guy in this pic is obviously not part asian or black, so among people who look white, having the flat head at the back is an indicator of being jewish. Again, just an indicator, as there are other jewish features that do not necessarily mean someone is a jew.

https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_1.pdf
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wk5m71i1ymscq3g/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_2.pdf?dl=1
https://satanslibrary.org/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_Part_3.pdf

Lydia said:
Nikois666 said:

Good info about the "chunky" bottom lid of the eye, it's very true. Also about the torso, they have strange torsos, and often how their arms/shoulders attach to their torso is just weird. Every see a jew run? I've seen it in some tv shows, so bizarre to see, how they can't even pump their arms normally.

Weassel said:
It is a jewish feature, but there can also be other causes. Being partly mix race can cause it, but the guy in this pic is obviously not part asian or black, so among people who look white, having the flat head at the back is an indicator of being jewish. Again, just an indicator, as there are other jewish features that do not necessarily mean someone is a jew.

Oh... well to tell the truth i feel like only i have this type of head in my family, it could be that is some malformation because my mother told me when i was small i had some weird thing were my skull was soft when it should had not... There was also the first time when i felt it (after i saw in a photo that it looked wierd a bit) that i have a bit of a flat head behind and that it got a bit more recently (i forced my head to stay in hard surfaces but still it is the skull, is not that easy to bend)... i guess...
Like i do felt good from meditations and the most connection with Satan was at the dedication ritual because i felt a palm calming me, like a radiation palm and then i also felt.. changed, and things were better but they reversed back to normal because i didn't meditated at that time, there are also other things i have felt but i am usually not into writing wall texts (well of course if i need to prove to someone i could talk about most of my experiences).
I will hope that this will not be a reason to question my self like i did in the past.

rereg12 said:

https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_1.pdf
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wk5m71i1ymscq3g/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_2.pdf?dl=1
https://satanslibrary.org/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_Part_3.pdf

Thank you

Lydia said:

I've seen this head on.

It's a natural fact that many if not all Joos have the dead stare.

Shadowcat said:

Yes he makes my forehead ache. His eyes and skin tone are off also.

Thx my dude lol I just had a bigass burger after my workout and now I'm about to puke it up from seeing this filth🤣🤣

That headache he gave me made me rather nauseous no joke. I actually might lay down for 5 mins.

Guys plz don't look at this unless you wanna🤢🤢🤮

Also onewire do read the recognizing jews pdf :3. Just plz don't show us reptile pics anymore lmao

Who else thinks this? Isn't it important to know your enemy and what they may look like worst case scenario?
To be honest I think some people would not recognise him to be a Jew in real life without the clothes. I'm not saying this is true what I am saying now I could be wrong most likely am but I have seen some people not in this thread who just want to sound advanced and know it all without even ever gotten in a real situation before.To me he would look non Jew because I cannot see it in the eyes or any other feature but the skull that Lydia pointed out.I never knew about the skull.

If most people feel like you do now then that's fine I will not share anymore kikes on here.I don't want to be out of my place here so thanx for telling me that and how you feel but just need to know if more people feel like this so that I know for sure it's a real problem.

Weassel said:
I will hope that this will not be a reason to question my self like i did in the past.

You're fine, this is probably as your mother mentioned, your skull was too soft and made your head flatter than it should've been. Don't worry about it.

Stormblood said:
His very disgusting aura is also proof, in my opinion.

How do you feel that?
If I look at other Jews who look completely jewish thats when I feel disgusted. If I had to meet him in person yes I would probably feel a dislike and eventually disgusted by the way he behaves and stuff. I would then hate him if I knew he is a Jew.
Most Jews are very ugly to look at I know and sorry if I'm the only one here not feeling what all of you are saying.

If it's ok I will put your aura senses to the test and give you a pic of a Jew or gentile then only I will know what he/she really is then I will ask you what you think. If you say yes he is a Jew or not depends what I showed you and if you are correct I will believe you and show you exactly where I got the pic from so you can see I'm not bullshiting you . If you get it wrong then then my theory is correct and people just feel what they are feeling because of the physical reasons in this case what he is wearing.

That other Jew that was posted by me had the dead stare and on the photo he looked like a reptile but why could I not pick it up when I was interacting with him back then. I only saw on the photo he look like a reptile even before I posted it and I had a feeling people are going to say he is a Jew.

The other Jew I met was a half Jew and I picked it up even before he told me. His hair is what reminded me of a Jew and a bit of the energy coming off him. He told me he is half Jew from his father's side after that and I immediately changed the way I talked to him and avoided him where I could because of complicated reasons.

The other time was when this Jew and I made friends and escaped together. He was a full blown gay Jew and he had the nose. I didn't pick up any energy or anything bad from him until later even when he told me he is a Jew and even said that I probably knew that already because of his nose. I made if I didn't know what he was talking about. Only later on on the road to where we were heading he told me stuff I would never forget and that was when I realised to get rid of him as soon as this is over and so I did. He started speaking about that movie of that boy who was raised in the jungle with the bear and the that Black lion. He them told me there are hidden messages in the animation movies for children. Long story short he ended up telling me how he would have sex with a child and about his 'bear necessaries'

So yeah I have had some run in with Jews I know for a fact are Jewish and I believe I had a lot more than what I realised which explains some of my problems.

My point is it's not always as clear as clear water and thats why I believe I could be right about the Jewish aura thing here unless one is very advanced and can really sense their presence. Some SS have a gift for that but I certainly don't and I know a lot of SS here also does not unless I'm too damaged or untrained in it which I hope I'm not. That's why I ask a lot of questions about them lately to avoid getting in the same situations as before especially when it come to girl friends because Jews carry incurable diseases that can be sexually transmitted by them.

Or if none of this makes sense to you then just say so an I will not post anymore pictures of Jews because people find them too discusting which I will respect and I can understand in a way.

Lydia said:
Nikois666 said:

Weassel said:

Lydia is this what you are talking about??
Sorry this is my last photo I will ever share here about this.

And for Shadow Cat and Stormblood
Sorry Shadow Cat you are right I was searching images of more Jews in case Strormblood is up to the challenge but the negative energy was so much and is very discusting.
The Jew I posted was a random popup before and the energy is not much but when you go search specifically for Jews on the internet the dirt and filth is TOO MUCH to handle. I can actually understand what you mean now. I'm not that advanced to feel the 1 kikes energy but can definitely feel the worst type of energy when I searched them specifically and saw their ugly faces all over the place.Feels I need to clean myself now.Thank you this actually helped me to understand something.

5eec17a9d5085d9ab6c326ff05bac1f0.jpg

Fanboy said:
If you need to know you can do a merging consciousness technique on them and look inside at chakras. Not safe, but a solution.

Never, under any circumstances, merge your soul with a jew just to know that they are jewish. You said it yourself, it's not safe to do, so do not suggest such an idea.

There's a reason why it is always told to us that jewish souls are disgusting, reeks of negative energy, and sucks the life out of anyone near them. It's better if you develop your astral senses of sight and feel, not to rely on merging your consciousness with spiritual filth.

When you are finished with merging with a human being or animal, be sure to clean your aura and chakras thoroughly as their thoughts or beliefs can rub off on you. Always choose a healthy being when you are new to this, be it a plant or a human being.

Fanboy said:
Judaism is a well known public religion, you don't need a jewish mother to be a jew.

Also, no. You do need a jewish mother to be a jew. Even half-jews are still our enemy because they carry that jewish trait in a Gentile's blood.

While it is known that Pissrael is strict at their racial bloodline, in some cases, they might even use this excuse of "not every jews are shit, look at this half-kike-goy, goyim. stop being anti-semitic to g_d's ppl hurrr durrr"

Weassel said:
Lydia said:
Nikois666 said:

Weassel said:

Oh... well to tell the truth i feel like only i have this type of head in my family, it could be that is some malformation because my mother told me when i was small i had some weird thing were my skull was soft when it should had not... There was also the first time when i felt it (after i saw in a photo that it looked wierd a bit) that i have a bit of a flat head behind and that it got a bit more recently (i forced my head to stay in hard surfaces but still it is the skull, is not that easy to bend)... i guess...
Like i do felt good from meditations and the most connection with Satan was at the dedication ritual because i felt a palm calming me, like a radiation palm and then i also felt.. changed, and things were better but they reversed back to normal because i didn't meditated at that time, there are also other things i have felt but i am usually not into writing wall texts (well of course if i need to prove to someone i could talk about most of my experiences).

You have nothing to worry about, I am pretty sure that your head is not flat like Netanyahu's personal airstrip... lmao.
320x180_cmsv2_5aba0f41-b5cf-5afe-a55a-83e6645f0b16-4701980.jpg

Sketches said:
Fanboy said:
If you need to know you can do a merging consciousness technique on them and look inside at chakras. Not safe, but a solution.

Never, under any circumstances, merge your soul with a jew just to know that they are jewish. You said it yourself, it's not safe to do, so do not suggest such an idea.

There's a reason why it is always told to us that jewish souls are disgusting, reeks of negative energy, and sucks the life out of anyone near them. It's better if you develop your astral senses of sight and feel, not to rely on merging your consciousness with spiritual filth.

When you are finished with merging with a human being or animal, be sure to clean your aura and chakras thoroughly as their thoughts or beliefs can rub off on you. Always choose a healthy being when you are new to this, be it a plant or a human being.
Fanboy is too well versed to give erroneous advice, yet it happens. Something fishy is going on. ;)

Fanboy said:
Henu the Great said:
Sketches said:

Fanboy is too well versed to give erroneous advice, yet it happens. Something fishy is going on. ;)

I literally said that you don't need to have a jewish mother to be a jew. And he says

"JEWS ARE STILL JEWS EVEN IF THEIR MOTHER ISNT JEWISH YOU ARE STUPID!!!"

I say "it's dangerous so you may not want to do it" and he goes size 200 font mode" and says

it's dangerous lol

No matter what i do or say, everyone always gets mad at me even if I'm polite, correct, and offer an alternative point of view against my self.

There is no pleasing the crazies.
Yeah we are the crazies for looking out for the safety of our own.

Maybe you should switch tactics one again. This is obviously not working for you very well.

Fanboy said:
Sketches said:
Fanboy said:

I gave a warning don't be a baby

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I gave a better warning, so don't be a hypocritical baby, fetus.

Fanboy said:
Henu the Great said:
Sketches said:

I literally said that you don't need to have a jewish mother to be a jew. And he says

lmao, I educated you since you are quite fairly new, and you took it to heart, thinking that I called you "ST00PID!1!11" Calm down, boy, "don't be a baby."

I say "it's dangerous so you may not want to do it" and he goes size 200 font mode" and says

it's dangerous lol

First of all, I'm a woman. Second of all.

This phrase has the same energy as,

"Dude. I heard drugs can destroy your soul if you keep the amount and dosage.

It's dangerous, but hey, at least we're happy to die young, amiright??"

No matter what i do or say, everyone always gets mad at me even if I'm polite, correct, and offer an alternative point of view against my self.

I should honestly use this quote back at you, but you might continue with your babyrage, so I won't bother.

Henu the Great said:

Maybe you should switch tactics one again. This is obviously not working for you very well.

I'm new so maybe I should not talk about something like this but this dude gives me the "thebigcheesesixmillion" vibes who promotes trans and creates new acc's to affirm himself.

Just wanted to get this out, I get a dirty feeling about this dude.

StrivingBlitz said:
Henu the Great said:

I'm new so maybe I should not talk about something like this but this dude gives me the "thebigcheesesixmillion" vibes who promotes trans and creates new acc's to affirm himself.

Just wanted to get this out, I get a dirty feeling about this dude.
Fuck off, he's superior than you and has much more credibility than you will ever have in here. You've set yourself up to be seen as a suspicious user, good job.

Your last post with "its dangerous" triggered something in me. I jumped on a conclusion without checking your other posts. I apologize for that and my nasty wording. The drame here should not bother anyway as a new member.

Shit happens.

Fanboy said:
Henu the Great said:
Sketches said:

it's dangerous lol

This never should have been suggested. From my personal observations I think it would allow the enemy control over the person's mind somewhat to totally depending on the strength of the person's will and may be hard to fix.

There are much better ways to figure out if someone is a Jew.

Stormblood said:

How do you feel that?
If I look at other Jews who look completely jewish thats when I feel disgusted. If I had to meet him in person yes I would probably feel a dislike and eventually disgusted by the way he behaves and stuff. I would then hate him if I knew he is a Jew.
Most Jews are very ugly to look at I know and sorry if I'm the only one here not feeling what all of you are saying.

If it's ok I will put your aura senses to the test and give you a pic of a Jew or gentile then only I will know what he/she really is then I will ask you what you think. If you say yes he is a Jew or not depends what I showed you and if you are correct I will believe you and show you exactly where I got the pic from so you can see I'm not bullshiting you . If you get it wrong then then my theory is correct and people just feel what they are feeling because of the physical reasons in this case what he is wearing.

That other Jew that was posted by me had the dead stare and on the photo he looked like a reptile but why could I not pick it up when I was interacting with him back then. I only saw on the photo he look like a reptile even before I posted it and I had a feeling people are going to say he is a Jew.

The other Jew I met was a half Jew and I picked it up even before he told me. His hair is what reminded me of a Jew and a bit of the energy coming off him. He told me he is half Jew from his father's side after that and I immediately changed the way I talked to him and avoided him where I could because of complicated reasons.

The other time was when this Jew and I made friends and escaped together. He was a full blown gay Jew and he had the nose. I didn't pick up any energy or anything bad from him until later even when he told me he is a Jew and even said that I probably knew that already because of his nose. I made if I didn't know what he was talking about. Only later on on the road to where we were heading he told me stuff I would never forget and that was when I realised to get rid of him as soon as this is over and so I did. He started speaking about that movie of that boy who was raised in the jungle with the bear and the that Black lion. He them told me there are hidden messages in the animation movies for children. Long story short he ended up telling me how he would have sex with a child and about his 'bear necessaries'

So yeah I have had some run in with Jews I know for a fact are Jewish and I believe I had a lot more than what I realised which explains some of my problems.

My point is it's not always as clear as clear water and thats why I believe I could be right about the Jewish aura thing here unless one is very advanced and can really sense their presence. Some SS have a gift for that but I certainly don't and I know a lot of SS here also does not unless I'm too damaged or untrained in it which I hope I'm not. That's why I ask a lot of questions about them lately to avoid getting in the same situations as before especially when it come to girl friends because Jews carry incurable diseases that can be sexually transmitted by them.

Or if none of this makes sense to you then just say so an I will not post anymore pictures of Jews because people find them too discusting which I will respect and I can understand in a way.

Ok one other thing to do is gauge your reaction to someone. You do have a lot of water element this gives you more the ability to do this I remember that. If you feel uncomfortable or a deep conflict that is not a good sign. It may not always mean jew but it's one thing you can do on top of all this other stuff.

I am able to sense jews when I see them usually I have been wrong before but the part ones are much harder to tell. This is usually where someone messes up.

Sorry if my reply came across wrong at the top. I thought you were trying to again say someone was not a jew who obviously was one.

It's good your trying to learn about this so you don't make mistakes.

Ok the other thing is something will look off or feel off about them. You will have an urge to ignore them feel something is not valid etc. I always have that happen around Jews sometimes in posts by people who have later been found out to be Jews on here too.

Also they often talk think and speak alike in a certain way you will understand if you look into it but can't be easily explained.

These are all clues.

Fanboy said:
slyscorpion said:
Fanboy said:

it's dangerous lol

This never should have been suggested. From my personal observations I think it would allow the enemy control over the person's mind somewhat to totally depending on the strength of the person's will and may be hard to fix.

There are much better ways to figure out if someone is a Jew.

Yeah obviously empaths shouldn't do it.

Psycho mantis was an exaggeration, a hyperbole he wasn't real. That doesn't actually happen to people.

I was gonna say some other stuff but the fbi would probably show up. Just drop this discussion please it's getting totally out of control.

They (the jews) say that to be considered a Jew you must have a jewish mother.
jews are a race (not even a human race), not a religion.

Nikois666 said:
Weassel said:
Lydia said:

You have nothing to worry about, I am pretty sure that your head is not flat like Netanyahu's personal airstrip... lmao.
320x180_cmsv2_5aba0f41-b5cf-5afe-a55a-83e6645f0b16-4701980.jpg

After reading this I wanted to find more examples of this flat head jewish feature to help me in future identifications and I found some interesting stuff.

First: I think I found this model with a front face version and a monk costume? What does everyone think now? I think he gives me bad vibes but I'm not sure if it's just the association with the religious outfits.

Nuevo-Imagen-de-mapa-de-bits-3.jpg

4934762be89367066f114e37c7b837eb.jpg

Second: During my search this site popped up and in it they referenced the dinaric race or noric race which is supposed to be a European type with this flathead feature.

Our model shows up again:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?200858-Perfect-Nordic-Phenotype-Skull-Example

Dinaric descriptions:
https://theapricity.com/earlson/reeh/reoehchap2c.htm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race

Third: (Just for fun)I found this old book on phrenology.

Pic #1 :lol:

genuine-husband-head-shape.jpg

sc007b01f0-673x1024.jpg

sc007b1256.jpg

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

How do you feel that?

Ok one other thing to do is gauge your reaction to someone. You do have a lot of water element this gives you more the ability to do this I remember that. If you feel uncomfortable or a deep conflict that is not a good sign. It may not always mean jew but it's one thing you can do on top of all this other stuff.

I am able to sense jews when I see them usually I have been wrong before but the part ones are much harder to tell. This is usually where someone messes up.

Sorry if my reply came across wrong at the top. I thought you were trying to again say someone was not a jew who obviously was one.

It's good your trying to learn about this so you don't make mistakes.

Ok the other thing is something will look off or feel off about them. You will have an urge to ignore them feel something is not valid etc. I always have that happen around Jews sometimes in posts by people who have later been found out to be Jews on here too.

Also they often talk think and speak alike in a certain way you will understand if you look into it but can't be easily explained.

These are all clues.

Tha you very much for helping

Larissa666 said:

Such jews (if he really is a racial jew and not a convert) can be counted on fingers of one's hands.

I met one before who almost looked like this just a bit more ugly. He had a evil reptile smile and he goes around telling people that race mixing is a good thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back