Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Affirmation guidance?

nospeed

Hello, I was trying to experiment with affirmations and I was wondering how permanent the word permanent is in a affirmation. Like will that just maintain it until you decide to change it otherwise? Or does it mean it cannot be overwritten?

Fluffystuff said:
Hello, I was trying to experiment with affirmations and I was wondering how permanent the word permanent is in a affirmation. Like will that just maintain it until you decide to change it otherwise? Or does it mean it cannot be overwritten?

Always include in a safe and healthy way and the question is, why would you want to remove (permanent) a working you do?

Fuchs said:
Fluffystuff said:

Always include in a safe and healthy way and the question is, why would you want to remove (permanent) a working you do?

Like in regards to experimenting with Biokensis. Like doing a working to change your eye color. Its just for practice and I dont want to permanently change it.

Fluffystuff said:
Fuchs said:
Fluffystuff said:

Like in regards to experimenting with Biokensis. Like doing a working to change your eye color. Its just for practice and I dont want to permanently change it.

You don't have to add "permanent" into it. Add the word "Change" instead, so that you can "Change" it back to the previous form or a different possible one.
Also, as Fuchs said, add "safe" and "healthy". e.g. "in a safe and healthy way"

Fluffystuff said:

Permanent means continuity, you can change and modify things but it depends on what you are doing.

Nikois666 said:
Fluffystuff said:
Fuchs said:

You don't have to add "permanent" into it. Add the word "Change" instead, so that you can "Change" it back to the previous form or a different possible one.

Why do people spend thear energy on unnecessary things, unless you are a spy or something similar, this should not be your priority. Also don´t show off with it.

Fuchs said:
Nikois666 said:

Why do people spend thear energy on unnecessary things, unless you are a spy or something similar, this should not be your priority. Also don´t show off with it.
Not sure but I guess you misquoted me with @Fluffystuff

I've spent a long time contemplating and researching affirmations. It's a very interesting subject that can quickly become complex and overthinking with.

Permanent or Eternal = it doesn't change, constant.

For example you add permanence to something really important. Like for example if you did a square for health, Sun Square, you may want to add Permanence to the affirmation. Or a magick ritual for financial benefits.

Other positive clauses are like safe, healthy, positive, happy(it should be note that not every event is happy but sometimes making the scenario happy may help), and beneficial way for me. As for happy it COULD be avoided even a scenario that isn't happy could bring happiness everyone is different.

There is also way/manner/ways/manners more than one way. We recommend sticking with one reality but as you progress multiple realities can be had in ways/manners.

Like I said it can delve into being complex and overthinking the affirmation. Some state be exact, some state be short and sweet, some state long. I honestly don't know. The affirmations for the reversal rituals are quite long like A-T/SJD rituals multiple affirmations. Maybe the fact it's a civilization ritual it works maybe mass drive it into reality.

But when it comes to personal affirmation it should be shorter though that could be different for each person.

Honestly after a while you kinda confuse yourself. Also another important part is learning to use big words that have strong meaning. In other words affirmations can be made smarter to work better as long as you know the definition and know how to use the word in a sentence a big word could be good.

Sometimes I'm at a loss at coming up with affirmations.

Nikois666 said:
Fuchs said:
Nikois666 said:

Not sure but I guess you misquoted me with @Fluffystuff

Jes was directed at Fluffystuff

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back