Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wild Megalomaniacs creating mRNA Vaccine PLANTS, sucking Co2 out of air to turn the planet into solid sheet of ice

Jack

Given the option, would you rather get vaccinated by taking a shot in the arm or eating a bowl of vegetables?

Scientists at the University of California, Riverside (UCR) are currently studying whether they can turn edible plants, such as lettuce and spinach, into mRNA vaccines people can grow themselves.

The research project has three goals: to show that DNA containing mRNA vaccines can be successfully integrated into plant cells; to demonstrate that plants can replicate enough mRNA to rival current injection methods; and to determine the correct dosage.

Ideally, a single plant would produce enough mRNA to vaccinate a single person,” Juan Pablo Giraldo, lead researcher and associate professor in UCR’s Department of Botany and Plant Sciences, said in a news release.

“We are testing this approach with spinach and lettuce and have long-term goals of people growing it in their own gardens,” he added. “Farmers could also eventually grow entire fields of it.”

Similar research into an edible COVID-19 vaccine is also being conducted close to home.

A team of scientists led by Allyson MacLean, an assistant professor in the University of Ottawa’s Department of Biology, have been working on an alternative means of immunization against the virus for more than a year now.

Their method involves the expression of viral antigens in edible plants, including lettuce and spinach, which people would then eat. Testing of the vaccine has already begun as part of a partnership with The Ottawa Hospital.

If the UCR research project is successful, not only could it make edible mRNA vaccines possible, but also create an mRNA vaccine able to be stored at room temperature.

The research project is being backed by a US$500,000 grant from the U.S. National Science Foundation.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/scientists-studying-whether-it-s-possible-to-grow-eat-mrna-vaccines-1.5591098

Eating food bought in the city may soon mean getting vaxed.

Breathing air may soon mean getting vaxed, too.
Related: Inhalable Coronavirus Vaccine by MIT Experts Coming Soon

When the world’s biggest facility for sucking carbon dioxide out of the air and burying it underground opened in rural Iceland last week, it may have sounded like a miracle cure for climate change had finally arrived.

But while the first commercial carbon removal and sequestration factory represents a breakthrough in the goal of achieving net-zero global emissions by midcentury — as well as a beacon for eventually removing greenhouse gases from the atmosphere — the technology won’t be economically viable on a wide scale for some time. Crucially, scientists say, it will prevent catastrophic climate change only if it is used in addition to, rather than instead of, massive reductions in greenhouse gas emissions and other technologies that are cheaper.

“It’s a baby step, but it’s a baby step that will be remembered if the industry ever develops into a mature industry,” David Morrow, the director of research for the Institute for Carbon Removal Law and Policy at American University, told Yahoo News.

https://news.yahoo.com/what-icelands-landmark-carbon-removal-project-means-for-the-fight-against-climate-change-201900746.html

Also, do you remember the news of bill gates buying farmland and paying farmers to burn their crops? Lol......

The levels of zombie needed to actually believe this is a "good idea" makes me hopeful a pack of deadly-bone-eating bearded vultures will just swoop in and pick apart their free meals.
the-bearded-vulture.webp

While I’m not an expert in these kinds of subjects, I’m fairly certain the digestive system would simply break down any sort of mRNA antigen present in a foodstuff.

The antigen is protein based, and the body’s enzymes break down all proteins and protein chain based molecules and such it encounters (amino acids).

Most forms of snake venom for example, is harmless to drink even in lethal doses (unless you have a cut in your mouth through which it can enter your bloodstream), because almost all kinds of snake venom is constructed out of different protein chains, which get broken down by the body during digestion, neutralizing the venom.

Most viruses are also constructed out of various protein chains, so these are neutralized and broken down by the enzymes in the digestive system as well.

Plant foods with artificial mRNA inserted into the cells wouldn’t really do anything to a person, the person would likely just break this stuff down and nothing would happen.

Edible mRNA vaccines are just a retarded proposition, if this is how such things worked then eating meats and such could allow animal mRNA to be absorbed into your blood as well, which obviously doesn’t happen.

When you eat meat, veggies or fruit, etc, you eat the millions of cells making up the foodstuff, which include the DNA and all other parts that come with it, all of this gets broken down during digestion into the base components, so I see no reason why that would suddenly be different for artificially inserted mRNA.

It’s not like mRNA is some weird chemical that cannot be broken down by the body, it’s just a form of amino acid, something which the digestive system gladly breaks down for the body to utilize as the body intents.

They totally gone insane. That simply shows they don't know how to handle with masses of anti-vacciners, tons of RTRs done by us, people who waking up and so on. I know, many science religion believer most likely 90 IQ people will say "Nooo! It's not truee, you conspiracy theorist!!" or something different, "Science is progressing! Haha, new reality, thanks to rabb- oh my, pardon me, scholars I mean!"

Do your last spurts, but be aware of these won't save you, Jews. Age of Aquarius is coming.

I had a weird feeling that they would eventually try this. For a while now I've been getting a little nervous while looking at produce in the grocery mart. Not good.

VoiceofEnki said:
While I’m not an expert in these kinds of subjects, I’m fairly certain the digestive system would simply break down any sort of mRNA antigen present in a foodstuff.

The antigen is protein based, and the body’s enzymes break down all proteins and protein chain based molecules and such it encounters (amino acids).

Most forms of snake venom for example, is harmless to drink even in lethal doses (unless you have a cut in your mouth through which it can enter your bloodstream), because almost all kinds of snake venom is constructed out of different protein chains, which get broken down by the body during digestion, neutralizing the venom.

Most viruses are also constructed out of various protein chains, so these are neutralized and broken down by the enzymes in the digestive system as well.

Plant foods with artificial mRNA inserted into the cells wouldn’t really do anything to a person, the person would likely just break this stuff down and nothing would happen.

Edible mRNA vaccines are just a retarded proposition, if this is how such things worked then eating meats and such could allow animal mRNA to be absorbed into your blood as well, which obviously doesn’t happen.

When you eat meat, veggies or fruit, etc, you eat the millions of cells making up the foodstuff, which include the DNA and all other parts that come with it, all of this gets broken down during digestion into the base components, so I see no reason why that would suddenly be different for artificially inserted mRNA.

It’s not like mRNA is some weird chemical that cannot be broken down by the body, it’s just a form of amino acid, something which the digestive system gladly breaks down for the body to utilize as the body intents.

What you're not an expert! That was brilliant explanation.

And similar thing like if you eat a worm in a banana per se. The stomach acids will dissolve the worm and you won't get worms.

That's what my mother said when I was little. To not worry if I find a worm in a banana because if I eat it nothing will happen. Stomach acids will kill it.

See how good your explanation was compared to mine. I'm no expert but you're good. Well done, nice.

Enzyme absorption can be blocked by enzyme-blockers. Same plants have this has a defence mechanism from parasites, which is why the Ancients knew to sprout them and use other methods before eating them, gaining the full nutritional values. Unfortunately, nowadays this is vastly neglected which leads to digestive issues (i.e. farting which comes from undigested nutrients putrefying in the gut). An example of plants doing this is beans/legumes.

I assume this could be replicated to make sure those amino acids are not absorbed. Yet, I'm not sure how would they make it to the blood stream, since they'd most likely be moved to the excretory system instead. So, it still sounds like a stupid idea to me, unless they have other methods I am not aware of.

VoiceofEnki said:

Personal Growth said:
What you're not an expert! That was brilliant explanation.

And similar thing like if you eat a worm in a banana per se. The stomach acids will dissolve the worm and you won't get worms.

That's what my mother said when I was little. To not worry if I find a worm in a banana because if I eat it nothing will happen. Stomach acids will kill it.

See how good your explanation was compared to mine. I'm no expert but you're good. Well done, nice.

Stormblood said:
Enzyme absorption can be blocked by enzyme-blockers. Same plants have this has a defence mechanism from parasites, which is why the Ancients knew to sprout them and use other methods before eating them, gaining the full nutritional values. Unfortunately, nowadays this is vastly neglected which leads to digestive issues (i.e. farting which comes from undigested nutrients putrefying in the gut). An example of plants doing this is beans/legumes.

I assume this could be replicated to make sure those amino acids are not absorbed. Yet, I'm not sure how would they make it to the blood stream, since they'd most likely be moved to the excretory system instead. So, it still sounds like a stupid idea to me, unless they have other methods I am not aware of.

K so lets say if it was not 'Covid Spike Proteïn' but something else like in example those pesticides and conservatives that we consume, made up of some kind of chemistry thats "Naturally Occuring" we wouldn't get sick?
How the heck does that even reflect reality? There are studies done proving that glyphosate passes the blood-brain-barrier, that it relates to autism.
Conservatives prevent bacterial growth. What issues does it cause? Leaky gut syndrome, to name something random. Gut bacteria are helping your immune system in fighting off pathogens and are converting the food that you eat into readibly available nutrients, under which also Vit K.
What the heck do you think you're doing when you're consuming trash?
You're treating your body like trash.
The body is the temple of the soul.

K let me name something else. How about those 'bugs' they say are full of 'protein'. I am utterly disgusted to think that my entire diet would be made up out of just eating bugs. Bleh. My parents didn't grow up eating that crap, nor did my grandparents, nor did the parents of my grandparents or even before.
We're not made to eat crap. 'What a farmer doesn't know he doesn't eat'. We should apply this logic more. Farmers know about a lot of foods, but nowadays that selection has already decreased a lot due to farming 'policies'.

That something is 'natural' doesn't mean it should be consumed. That something might be poisonous if its injected into the bloodstream, doesn't make it 'ok' to instead digest it either.
You might not have the immediate and sudden damage, but you'll still fall ill.

There is a reason why treatments work with dosage and why some herbs aren't and shouldn't be treated like food.

If you even support the idea of eating this trash, you're big dummies.

There are studies done on those 'transfats' in butters. Compared to the health. In Chemistry, the formula looks the same, but when you compare a natural occuring fat vs an artificially made fat, the artificially made fat is twisted. It is a fat, which is chemically 'correct' but the structure is incorrect. Do you think your body can make use of that fat?
No. But it still tries to if there is nothing else available.
Same reason as why we keep toxic metals into our body. There's not the right amount of the correct element available, so the body uses something else to make that end meet.
And in some cases that has side effects, like with fluoride. It calcifies. Not just the pineal gland, but the tendons too, making people more inflexible.

As for those GMO poisonous plants, I'd rather be dead than forced to eat that crap.

For any new person reading this, yes GMO is also trash food that should be destroyed. Health issues like cancer are also linked to GMO food.

Bright Truth said:
They totally gone insane. That simply shows they don't know how to handle with masses of anti-vacciners, tons of RTRs done by us, people who waking up and so on. I know, many science religion believer most likely 90 IQ people will say "Nooo! It's not truee, you conspiracy theorist!!" or something different, "Science is progressing! Haha, new reality, thanks to rabb- oh my, pardon me, scholars I mean!"

Do your last spurts, but be aware of these won't save you, Jews. Age of Aquarius is coming.
I dislike your profile pic

mercury_wisdom said:
Bright Truth said:

Old one? Eren with Star of David? I changed it, it was for temporary use before I found a new beautiful one.

Bright Truth said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Bright Truth said:

Old one? Eren with Star of David? I changed it, it was for temporary use before I found a new beautiful one.
Yeah

Lunar Dance 666 said:
If you even support the idea of eating this trash, you're big dummies.

I never said I support it. I just said that protein can be undigested if there are factors blocking it from being processed. It was a partial response to VoE's reply. I also said that making edible mRNA sounds stupid to me, based on my current knowledge, not that I support the making of it. I mostly only eat and suggest organic food, so you can imagine what I support.

It just came to mind that some things are immediately absorbed already in the mouth, without even going through the oesophagus into the stomach. For example, alcohol. So, I guess there are ways for things to be absorbed directly without even being digested.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back