Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Well the truth came to me finally...

666sirius666

Satan told me that I'm a gentile. His demons likewise confirmed this.

He did scold me though, for receiving a Jewish blessing years ago that wasn't for gentiles because I followed enemy religions. Sigh.

He's helping me remove it finally.

He's also killed some entities that possessed me. He has killed a number of them through out the years since I've joined.

I'm still here.

I am doing everything Satan tells me to do.

But yes, I'm a gentile.

The Jewish blessings drove me insane.

What you need to do is meditate every day and especially work on your third eye every single day without fail so you can come to separate truth from delusion. The same applies for void meditation.

If Satan told you something no one would need to confirm it for you.

The jews don't bless Gentiles. They curse them.

You're not in communication with Satan or any God or Goddess. This is an advanced skill that takes consistent meditation to achieve. How much of this have you done?

Exhausting this website also goes a long way.
www.satanisgod.org

Blackdragon666 said:
What you need to do is meditate every day and especially work on your third eye every single day without fail so you can come to separate truth from delusion. The same applies for void meditation.

If Satan told you something no one would need to confirm it for you.

The jews don't bless Gentiles. They curse them.

You're not in communication with Satan or any God or Goddess. This is an advanced skill that takes consistent meditation to achieve. How much of this have you done?

Exhausting this website also goes a long way.
www.satanisgod.org

Yea maybe you're right, but I think that if he asked Satan to help him remove the jewish curse and then he felt better, there is no need to "talk" or cummincate, so he also could be non-advanced.
Regard the Meditation and reading the website I obviusly agree. If he wants to communicate with the gods, he could work on the astral sense of clairaudience

Father Satan insisted I come to him to have it removed.

Now...I have just PTSD from it all.

Yeah, Jewish curses suck.

I have worked on my psychic abilities. I have strong claireaudience now.

I've also been working on my third eye. I've seen enemies disguised as the gods and it's horrible. Luckily, my guardian demon and Satan always pulled through. Yes, I do summon Satan.

666sirius666 said:

You have some serious delusions and I hope you come to see it soon. We have been given the means of removing curses, especially jewish ones, from our souls with the RTRs.

Follow the advice I gave you in the other reply and you should be good in the near future.

Blackdragon666 said:
666sirius666 said:

You have some serious delusions and I hope you come to see it soon. We have been given the means of removing curses, especially jewish ones, from our souls with the RTRs.

Follow the advice I gave you in the other reply and you should be good in the near future.

Sounds like it's either delusions or a jew trying to scare new people from opening up their soul and advancing. Hopefully this person cuts this out if theyre just delusional.

666sirius666 said:

He did scold me though, for receiving a Jewish blessing years ago that wasn't for gentiles because I followed enemy religions. Sigh.

He's also killed some entities that possessed me. He has killed a number of them through out the years since I've joined.

I'm still here.

But yes, I'm a gentile.

Here is something I suggest you do from reading some of the stuff you say.

Do Ansuz or Uruz or Munka (do not mix sanskrit and runes) 111 times or 216 times each day

After your done say something like
"I am completely and totally free of all connections influences programnings and values of Christianity in every way I completely reject Jesus Christ in every way I am completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the Jesus Christ and JHVH thoughtform in every way right now"

Ok the affirmation is specific as in you said Jewsus thoughtform possessed you (maybe it's possible but damn that takes a really close connection to those beliefs your going to maybe need help from Satan but try this working) and helps you disconnect. If some of the issues you have had are for real then this should help

You probably have a huge amount of xtian energy in you too start cleansing that and fight the energy when it comes up don't just give in for a little bit like it seems you do. My girlfriend has the same problem when that energy is around so I understand what is going on with you.

Also its more likely in some cases here to be energy than some thoughtform or entity. You are going to have to be careful when cleansing this stuff not to change your beliefs to xtianity but stay focused on Satan otherwise you pull in more of the bad energy and defeat what your doing.

You probably have strong Neptune or water too. Try slowly with fire if you feel you are ready and make sure that you actually do from your chart before doing it.

slyscorpion said:
666sirius666 said:

I'm still here.

But yes, I'm a gentile.

Do Ansuz or Uruz or Munka (do not mix sanskrit and runes) 111 times or 216 times each day

"I am completely and totally free of all connections influences programnings and values of Christianity in every way I completely reject Jesus Christ in every way I am completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the Jesus Christ and JHVH thoughtform in every way right now"

Ok the affirmation is specific as in you said Jewsus thoughtform possessed you (maybe it's possible but damn that takes a really close connection to those beliefs your going to maybe need help from Satan but try this working) and helps you disconnect. If some of the issues you have had are for real then this should help

You probably have a huge amount of xtian energy in you too start cleansing that and fight the energy when it comes up don't just give in for a little bit like it seems you do. My girlfriend has the same problem when that energy is around so I understand what is going on with you.

Thank you. I'll try this.

Also, I seem to be possessed by a horrible entity that Father Satan says he's currently removing.
Father is right here with me right now.
Man, him removing these entities is painful... but it's the reason why I have issues such as having thoughts that aren't my own, feelings that can't be explained, fear, insomnia, drained to the point of sleeping over 12 hours at times, etc.
It's always being negative, trying to get me to renounce everything, accusing me of renouncing the Nazarene.

Does spirit removal hurt?
Satan says its normal to feel pain as a severe entity attachment is being removed.

666sirius666 said:
Satan says its normal to feel pain as a severe entity attachment is being removed.

I don't honestly know I never had anything get attached to me that much.

666sirius666 said:
slyscorpion said:
666sirius666 said:

I'm still here.

But yes, I'm a gentile.

Also, I seem to be possessed by a horrible entity that Father Satan says he's currently removing.
Man, him removing these entities is painful... but it's the reason why I have issues such as having thoughts that aren't my own, feelings that can't be explained, fear, insomnia, drained to the point of sleeping over 12 hours at times, etc.
It's always being negative, trying to get me to renounce everything, accusing me of renouncing the Nazarene.

Yes and this is more likely for strongly impressionable water or Neptune people or people who have used drugs in the past or weakened their soul in some way but it does happen.

It's not like your doomed though keep trying. Also if it tries to take over giving into what it wants in any way=bad and feeds it and gives it the impression it is doing a good job and can get you in more ways. Also having fear is bad too they feed off that energy and love it this will make it stronger.

These are just tips. Plus Satanic blue fire too on the entity.

Meteor said:
666sirius666 said:
In general, the removal of very deep filth from within the Soul can be painful, and cause flare ups of the issues the filth relates to. This is because it's brought to the surface in the process of removing it, and it tends to feel somewhat cathartic despite the pain.

When dealing with things like that, it's especially important to clean your aura often so that any dirt that surfaces is removed before it can manifest any negative effects. That applies when it comes to removing entities as well.

I assume you already do this, but just in case, here's how to clean your aura: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html
Vibrating runes or mantras such as Surya, Munka or Algiz can also help. I wish you good luck in overcoming this.
Why are you feeding his delusions? Everything he's saying clearly tells that all he's dealing with is an over active and immaginative mind. I don't get how you can't see that.

slyscorpion said:
666sirius666 said:

666sirius666 said:
slyscorpion said:
666sirius666 said:

I'm still here.

But yes, I'm a gentile.

Yes and this is more likely for strongly impressionable water or Neptune people or people who have used drugs in the past or weakened their soul in some way but it does happen.

It's not like your doomed though keep trying. Also if it tries to take over giving into what it wants in any way=bad and feeds it and gives it the impression it is doing a good job and can get you in more ways. Also having fear is bad too they feed off that energy and love it this will make it stronger.

And you too doing that.

To Sirius: if you want to help yourself you're gonna have to stop feeding your mind of immagination and come back to the real world. Your encounters with Satan and whatever you think possessed you are bogus, as it's just ridiculous that you think Satan would tell you that "he's removing the entity and it's gonns take some time".
Do a lot of void meditation and ground yourself, do hatha yoga and clean your soul, that is if you want to help yourself of course.

Aquarius said:
Meteor said:
666sirius666 said:
In general, the removal of very deep filth from within the Soul can be painful, and cause flare ups of the issues the filth relates to. This is because it's brought to the surface in the process of removing it, and it tends to feel somewhat cathartic despite the pain.

When dealing with things like that, it's especially important to clean your aura often so that any dirt that surfaces is removed before it can manifest any negative effects. That applies when it comes to removing entities as well.

I assume you already do this, but just in case, here's how to clean your aura: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html
Vibrating runes or mantras such as Surya, Munka or Algiz can also help. I wish you good luck in overcoming this.
Why are you feeding his delusions? Everything he's saying clearly tells that all he's dealing with is an over active and immaginative mind. I don't get how you can't see that.

slyscorpion said:
666sirius666 said:

666sirius666 said:
slyscorpion said:
666sirius666 said:

I'm still here.

But yes, I'm a gentile.

And you too doing that.

To Sirius: if you want to help yourself you're gonna have to stop feeding your mind of immagination and come back to the real world. Your encounters with Satan and whatever you think possessed you are bogus, as it's just ridiculous that you think Satan would tell you that "he's removing the entity and it's gonns take some time".
Do a lot of void meditation and ground yourself, do hatha yoga and clean your soul, that is if you want to help yourself of course.

Speaking from experience i wasn't fully sure what he is saying is delusional. There is not really one person that would be on here open or not that doesn't deal with the enemy in some way on the astral. Entities and energies tend to possess and take over quite easily people who would have a strong imagination and kind of day dream like that. That is what I was trying to say right in this. They attack these kinds of people more than regular people for this reason they are an easy target.

If the person has any Jewish energy in their soul also from anything this feeds the entities they will be there 24/7 and keep coming back all the time. I experienced this myself. I had things almost take over me before to be honest but usually when I realize it I stop it.

So far as if he is talking to Satan ok that I doubt inside but I should not just say that. Cause each person is individual there is a chance Satan might help someone going through something serious there is also a chance entities are messing with his mind.

Grounding and things related to it would be helpful void element of earth etc

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back