Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Messenger's "Security"

Sketches

Hello, Brothers and Sisters.

I want to ask if Messenger's new private conversations are (((reliable))) despite being run by (((suckerberg.)))

I have this friend who I am currently trying to teach about how the vaccine is being forced, but he is a busy student, and can only have free time by chatting with me, which gave me the idea to teach him through (((MESSenger.)))

An idea came to my mind that since he is agnostic, and has read Joy of Satan but mentioning the lack of free time, I might give him short summaries of what our religion is all about.

If there are (((way too many evidences))) as to why (((MESSenger's encrypted conversations))) is unreliable, can you tell me other sources? Thanks in advance :D

This is facebook you are talking about?

If anything, it is probably less safe than regular facebook messages. Because you are telling them that this is something you want to hide, so they look at it even closer.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This is facebook you are talking about?

If anything, it is probably less safe than regular facebook messages. Because you are telling them that this is something you want to hide, so they look at it even closer.

Noted, thank you

I guess I'll find a way to convince him to read it on his own free time then :|

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back