Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Subconscious programming

One Wire Phenomenon

I work with people who play gospel music everyday on the radio,but sometimes it's not in a language I understand.
Can this program my subconscious mind and connect me unknowingly to the Xian program and make ties to the energy of the enemy? I don't want that and if it does what am I to do about it?

I forgot to say it also includes praying and bible sermons and shit. I know the brain is very fragile and I'm worried that those stuff can get into my subconscious even when it's in another language. I mean I'm working and sometimes one gets tired and falls into a light trance like state almost like watching a movie or playing a game that sort of a thing.

It's most likely latin or ancient greek, if you are conscious about it it will do nothing to you.
If you obsess over it you will get a bad mood though.

Aquarius said:
It's most likely latin or ancient greek, if you are conscious about it it will do nothing to you.
If you obsess over it you will get a bad mood though.

No it's not dis kaffer taal

Program your aura and keep doing this as part of your meditation program, so it stays strong and to repel all these energies and send them back to the sender. And program your aura so that these energies never program YOU, your mind, brain, subconscious, soul etc.

Clean your aura day and night, and after being exposed to these kinds of environments.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I forgot to say it also includes praying and bible sermons and shit. I know the brain is very fragile and I'm worried that those stuff can get into my subconscious even when it's in another language. I mean I'm working and sometimes one gets tired and falls into a light trance like state almost like watching a movie or playing a game that sort of a thing.

Legitimate concern. I know the solution for this, study our knowledge we have on hypnosis and you will understand something very important concerning this.

It's about putting blocks in the unconscious to repel suggestions from others and thus not allowing anyone to hypnotize you besides yourself.

magus.immortalis said:
Program your aura and keep doing this as part of your meditation program, so it stays strong and to repel all these energies and send them back to the sender. And program your aura so that these energies never program YOU, your mind, brain, subconscious, soul etc.

Clean your aura day and night, and after being exposed to these kinds of environments.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

Thank you ok I will

Master said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:

Legitimate concern. I know the solution for this, study our knowledge we have on hypnosis and you will understand something very important concerning this.

It's about putting blocks in the unconscious to repel suggestions from others and thus not allowing anyone to hypnotize you besides yourself.
It's very serious then thank you for the advice

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back