Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What will be the Jews' next plans?

All of the above and more. The next two years are going to be extremely hard and extremely opportune. If enough of the West resist the Vaccines, the plan will start falling apart from 2024. But it could go the opposite way and without resistance they'll achieve their initial objective. And then the Hell will drag on till 2040.

What most people don't realize or aren't capable of acknowledging is that things are NEVER going to normal. This is full steam ahead on this train. It's going to either fall off a cliff ,either we defeat the Globalist Jews or not. There is no turning back on this bitch. It's only going to get worse from Here on out until we earnestly catch the Financial backers of the Great Reset and all these Scientists and Criminals who created the vaccines and Viruses.

The Super Shemitah or the Great Tribulation/Reset which is an ancient Hebrew Financial scam is going to begin in 2022 ,7 years after the Micro economic crisis. They're going to completely crash the economy and bring in millions of refugees (already inside the United States.)

As for the other plans they might or might not do anything, it really depends on what the Algorithms tell them to do. I don't expect them to do the Cyberpandemic hoax anytime soon. While there is a growing fear that the Vaccinated may create a super virus from antibody dependent enhancement which kills millions, which can then be blamed on the Unvaccinated.

There are different roads this train can take . It all depends upon the amount of resistance the humans put up.

What we do know for sure is that millions of people are going to get terminally I'll (the vaccinated) and that will be blamed on the Unvaccinated who have already been labeled terrorists and white supremacists in the western world.

Jack said:
All of the above and more. The next two years are going to be extremely hard and extremely opportune. If enough of the West resist the Vaccines, the plan will start falling apart from 2024. But it could go the opposite way and without resistance they'll achieve their initial objective. And then the Hell will drag on till 2040.

What most people don't realize or aren't capable of acknowledging is that things are NEVER going to normal. This is full steam ahead on this train. It's going to either fall off a cliff ,either we defeat the Globalist Jews or not. There is no turning back on this bitch. It's only going to get worse from Here on out until we earnestly catch the Financial backers of the Great Reset and all these Scientists and Criminals who created the vaccines and Viruses.

The Super Shemitah or the Great Tribulation/Reset which is an ancient Hebrew Financial scam is going to begin in 2022 ,7 years after the Micro economic crisis. They're going to completely crash the economy and bring in millions of refugees (already inside the United States.)

As for the other plans they might or might not do anything, it really depends on what the Algorithms tell them to do. I don't expect them to do the Cyberpandemic hoax anytime soon. While there is a growing fear that the Vaccinated may create a super virus from antibody dependent enhancement which kills millions, which can then be blamed on the Unvaccinated.

There are different roads this train can take . It all depends upon the amount of resistance the humans put up.

What we do know for sure is that millions of people are going to get terminally I'll (the vaccinated) and that will be blamed on the Unvaccinated who have already been labeled terrorists and white supremacists in the western world.

So next year the dollar will collapse?

StyleCoin said:
Jack said:

Most likely, Check this article I just compiled
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62794

Jack said:
StyleCoin said:
Jack said:

Most likely, Check this article I just compiled
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62794
It makes a lot of sense, so there will be war for water and food, let's see what happens as time goes on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back