Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stop using ProtonMail

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
They always were doing this. If people assumed they didn't I think that was very wrong to assume. Even if they mentioned something else, they probably were already doing that.

Anyone would be directly obligated to do this and there is nothing that they can refuse. That is unavoidable for mailing services and companies. Every service that said they weren't doing this before ended up doing this. It can't work without this. Other mail services that tried to do this before were either lying or they were shut down.

Protonmail's situation is that they claim Protonmail to Protonmail is encrypted. In this way, theoretically, despite of IP or even hack, the mails could not be read. What you can do is use Protonmail, make a random address, and use Tor or a related service to get in it. It still remains a high quality service.

The reason also they spoke about this openly is not bad news, it's good news. If they did not, it would mean they are not a serious company at all.

If one feels the need to protect themselves, use Tor and then use Protonmail through it to avoid what the OP points out to.

Tutanota is in Germany. Germany is not known for protecting dissent or anything like that.

Morqos, There was a recent topic on this subject :

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62686

Let me put you the answer that I had made, there are in it suggestions of companies of messaging and encrypted chats, of which "ctemplar".

However, even if Protonmail remains high quality, especially in combination with Tor, they still deserve to be "punished", because even if they have only vaguely lied by omission, Protonmail has not been clear with its users!

SShiva_fr said:
Here is an article that talks about it and suggests other solutions.

Translation from:
https://democratie-participative.biz/a-propos-de-protonmail/

"The day before yesterday, a far-left organization revealed that Protonmail had given the French cops the IP address of an account created by a Parisian activist.

The problem is that Protonmail claimed not to collect IPs "by default". This ambiguous wording made us think that there was no log. In fact, there can be logs if the Swiss authorities ask for them, which happened here after a request from the French cops via Europol.

This is a problem when you live on French territory and you are a political opponent, the French government repressing more and more brutally any form of protest, even peaceful.
If you systematically use a VPN or Tor, or both at the same time, it doesn't matter. The problem is that people are lazy or lazy and generally don't take these kinds of measures seriously.

In the abstract, Protonmail can still be used, provided you use a VPN or the Tor Browser with your Tor onion when you create your account. But it seems that this second option is particularly ineffective because this company has not sought to rigorously develop this capability.

For those of you with a Protonmail address, there's no reason to be particularly concerned, especially if you're browsing with a VPN or Tor. The cops have to request surveillance of a specific address and the only thing they can get is the IP address of the account. Not the content of emails sent or received.

Of course, you don't have to go for the paid offer so that your payment information is not disclosed.

So much for the technical dimension.

On the substance, Protonmail has vaguely lied by omission. The company assures its customers that its model doesn't keep IPs when it has them if the EU cops ask. Protonmail should be punished for that, for hiding from the target person that he or she was the subject of such surveillance and for not explicitly saying that the company, although Swiss, had subordinated itself to Europol's orders - and not just to the Swiss authorities.

As a matter of principle, we decided to leave Protonmail for the encrypted mailbox Ctemplar, located in Iceland, using the Tor protocol.

We invite people who want to change their email address to do the same, especially people who are active in the field.

Ask for an invitation code ( [email protected] ). It takes about 12 hours to receive one.

Download and launch the Tor Browser before logging into their onion to create an account.

You can import all of your contacts after downloading them from your old mailbox.

After that, you should never, under any circumstances, log into your Ctemplar account with a regular browser. The idea is that in case of a request from the French cops, Ctemplar will only be able to provide an unusable IP generated by Tor. When you check your email, you open the Tor browser, connect to the Ctemplar onion, and that's it.

In addition, you can use the online chat service Session Messenger, which runs on Tor. It doesn't require an email address or phone number to sign up. You get a login that you give to others to find you on the network.

You can also use Ricochet Refresh to receive ultra-secure messages. There are no logs, no metadata, nothing is kept. It also works on Tor. Again, you give your email id to the person you want to chat with.

Remember, you're not there to make the cops' or the Jews' job easier."

I just assume EVERYTHING is traceable. Plus, if a government really wants to, they'll just frame you.

How to make sure is emal ok or fucked by kikes?
Go to Tor brauser and try make mail conto without giving phone number or another email. If you succeed then mail is ok. Proton and tutanota are both fucked. I recommend use Yandexmail or Estonian mail.ee

Spidersweb said:
I just assume EVERYTHING is traceable. Plus, if a government really wants to, they'll just frame you.

Exactly it's better than Gmail that was the point.

Cool pic btw in your avatar btw.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back