Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bonnier: Jews in Nordic Media

kajo

Out of Stockholm operates Bonnier Group, that consists of 175 companies that operate in 15 countries. They publish books and magazines and films, and own TV and radio channels - they're very big in Nordic media.

As a small example of what they own, in Sweden they own the Swedish newspapers Dagens Nyheter and Expressen, and the film production company SF Studios. In Finland they own the major book publishers WSOY and Tammi, and publish a host of magazines. Until 2018 they owned Bonnier Broadcasting, which included TV4 (Sweden's most watched commercial TV channel) and MTV (Finland's equivalent; not the music channel), but they sold that to Telia (not that they've improved at all since).

Is it any surprise our media is so cucked? How we're being programmed into welcoming invaders and embracing our destruction, whether it's by film, newspapers, books, TV or radio? Well...

Bonnier Group is controlled by the Jewish Bonnier family. The second largest owner of the media group is the kike Åke Bonnier, who also happens to be a xian bishop. (Oy vey, nothing to see here, we didn't create this religion and don't hold important positions within it to this day!)

If anything, the above exemplifies Jewish control in Gentile society: both material and 'spiritual'.

kajo said:
Out of Stockholm operates Bonnier Group, that consists of 175 companies that operate in 15 countries. They publish books and magazines and films, and own TV and radio channels - they're very big in Nordic media.

As a small example of what they own, in Sweden they own the Swedish newspapers Dagens Nyheter and Expressen, and the film production company SF Studios. In Finland they own the major book publishers WSOY and Tammi, and publish a host of magazines. Until 2018 they owned Bonnier Broadcasting, which included TV4 (Sweden's most watched commercial TV channel) and MTV (Finland's equivalent; not the music channel), but they sold that to Telia (not that they've improved at all since).

Is it any surprise our media is so cucked? How we're being programmed into welcoming invaders and embracing our destruction, whether it's by film, newspapers, books, TV or radio? Well...

Bonnier Group is controlled by the Jewish Bonnier family. The second largest owner of the media group is the kike Åke Bonnier, who also happens to be a xian bishop. (Oy vey, nothing to see here, we didn't create this religion and don't hold important positions within it to this day!)

If anything, the above exemplifies Jewish control in Gentile society: both material and 'spiritual'.

Yes I know of Bonnier since being swedish myself. Many of their history magazines and books is about Evil Hitler etc. It's a constant obsession.

xlnt said:
kajo said:

Yes I know of Bonnier since being swedish myself. Many of their history magazines and books is about Evil Hitler etc. It's a constant obsession.

their probably just virtue signaling to the useful idiots (hitlers bes bad mind bes bad not use mind or you bes anti semsmite) those idiots cant think for themselves so they have to drag everyone down to their level of idiocy,i guess thats why they call them useful idiots

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back