Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Working With 2 Opposite Elements At The Same Time?

Elite

I'm already doing an earth working. But I want to start also an air working. Since element's nature is opposite to earth, does it obstruct earth's programmed energy?

Bright Truth said:
I'm already doing an earth working. But I want to start also an air working. Since element's nature is opposite to earth, does it obstruct earth's programmed energy?

No, not unless you programmed it that way. There are many different types of energies floating around all over the world or in you or whatever that aren't clashing. In a broad sense, the elements are opposites, but they are not inherently clashing if that makes sense.

For example, if someone has Mercury conjunct Saturn within them, this indicates a harmony between the energies. The same thing with any workings you do, you can just make them that way, by affirming it is working positively or harmoniously. If you say it is working completely positively, that indicates 0 clashes.

The only thing that you need to work with is this.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

This is the only element that you need. All elements are created by Akasha, and when you invoke Akasha it automatically transforms itself into whatever other elements you need more of. And it is always kept perfectly balanced, you will never end up with too much of any specific element. Having too much of an element can be a painful thing, it is better to avoid it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

This is the only element that you need. All elements are created by Akasha, and when you invoke Akasha it automatically transforms itself into whatever other elements you need more of. And it is always kept perfectly balanced, you will never end up with too much of any specific element. Having too much of an element can be a painful thing, it is better to avoid it.

Then why we have invoking elements instructions? Just curious. :D

Bright Truth said:

I believe the idea is to work on the elements and figure them out in a straightforward manner.

The Akasha breathing and or mantra AAA-KKK-AAA-SH-AAA which can be combined breath in akasha vibrate out the mantra.

In my personal opinion I think Ol Argedco Luciftan is stating build a baseline by working on the elements through akasha so much that you create a more balanced and raised amount. For example your not gonna balance all the elements without delving deeper into meditation but at least with Akasha work your build an improved baseline.

Using Akasha to build a baseline, balance and increase the elements and use the main 4 to test out the waters on a better structure. So in essence you built up some direct akasha, built up the balance and increased the power of the elements passively to a baseline so when you work on an element it is easier on you to study it. Rather than having imbalances and having parts of the elements or backlash occur. Maybe you breath in some direct Earth and your air element mildly backlashes, less so than if you worked with the main elements directly.

In simplest term think of the Akasha as a safer and safety trigger to build up some elemental experience in a passive, indirect way. Building the baseline or better baseline for better elemental education.

Bright Truth said:

Working with elements it's advanced. Akasha just makes it more safe for you, avoiding any backslash. That being said, you are free to choose what to work with and it is not guaranteed you'll experience backslashes or other imbalances. However, you also need to spiritual maturity to understand whether you are creating an imbalance. In other words: know when to stop.

As for your original question, Blitzkreig already answered appropriately. Other examples in astrology are trines and sextiles, and may serve you well when you work with more than 2 different energies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back