Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The chariot of Ra, Helios

Satasdisciple

Hello family in Satan,

As of recent I’ve been seeing a lot of emphasis on the chariot of Ra((not here but just in studying I’ve been doing)) and it seems that they kind of made this seem like something pretty important in ancient occultism.

So I was wondering, why is this? Why is the chariot of Ra meditation so important? The meditation the JoS has is the exact version they were doing back then or was there more to it? And this exact mediation starts the philosophers stone or is there more to it?

Also, I noted the word Helios is a word for the sun in some language so is it a mantra/does the word have power to it when vibrated or no?

InNomineDeiNostriSatanas said:
Hello family in Satan,

As of recent I’ve been seeing a lot of emphasis on the chariot of Ra((not here but just in studying I’ve been doing)) and it seems that they kind of made this seem like something pretty important in ancient occultism.

So I was wondering, why is this? Why is the chariot of Ra meditation so important? The meditation the JoS has is the exact version they were doing back then or was there more to it? And this exact mediation starts the philosophers stone or is there more to it?

Also, I noted the word Helios is a word for the sun in some language so is it a mantra/does the word have power to it when vibrated or no?

Helios is basically an Hellenic version of Sovilo and Surya

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E1%BC%A5%CE%BB%CE%B9%CE%BF%CF%82#Ancient_Greek
From Proto-Hellenic *hāwélios, from a pre-Hellenic or later Proto-Indo-European *sāwélios, from Proto-Indo-European *sóh₂wl̥. Cognate with Old Church Slavonic слъньцє (slŭnĭce), Latin sol, Sanskrit सूर (sūra) and सूर्य (sūrya) and स्वर् (svar),

I used Hawelios as a word of power some time ago but I don't know if is it safe to use, I would use Sauilo or Surya instead.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back