Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yom Kippur and xtianity

darkmonkey666

The whole program of Xtianity ties into this holiday and time of year. Yes the rituals help get rid of xtian energy in people.

Ok so the Jews have this thing where they send out their sins onto the world to absolve themselves of them. Sins is a code word for mistakes or Karma in spiritual circles. The concept of God judging a person for their sins is nature and the creative energy or force in the universe. Their are laws in how energy and karma and other things operate and if a person transgresses these Laws they face consequences for that. The Jews transgress just about every law in nature according to evolution and everything else they should not be able to exist as they are the pure opposite or opposing force.

So these rituals are a way to artificially find a loop hole in the laws of nature and still thrive while living against nature. The energy from the karma this creates has to be sent somewhere and they love cursing gentiles.

This heavy energy can create guilt and shame feelings in people like they did something wrong. They accept Christ to be forgiven of their sins. He is a blood sacrifice. At this time of year the Jews practice blood sacrifices. They steal mostly gentile children and sacrifice them on a cross like Jewsus being nailed to them then they drink their blood and eat their flesh after piercing their side like Jewsus.

This ties into communion creates a subliminal link to these energies. The whole theme of this holiday ties into the xtian program. So reversing it is wiping this kind of thing out.

Now yes it's graphic and I am sorry about that this stuff never should have been dreamed up by anyone but its the Jews we are talking about. So yeah happy reverse Torah rituals.

Remember this when doing them. Xtianity is about taking on the guilt for what the Jews did and taking their karma into yourself then begging for forgiveness for being human. This probably also is helping them get rid of that Karma and place it onto you. It is about a blood sacrifice and cannibalism. I do not know how people can say these words in church and not know that.

It is about worshipping a blood sacrifice they carry around the symbol of an execution device and focus on it.

Woden said:

Xianity just hasn't got the power it had 50 years ago. Parents trying to bible bash their kids now are looked upon as losers. I recently witnessed a bunch of young people really " heckling" and giving a hard time to an embarrassed young guy trying to preach to people at a shopping mall. I told him in passing by, to throw his trash in the bin and get a life.

Children always disappear on Yom Kippur high day, on the jewish calendar. I had a really good article about the blood sacrifices going right back to medieval times. If I still have it I'll post it for you.

One of the people got caught trying to steal children this year it didn't get linked to the Jews but I kind of know what is going on. This person was probably being paid by them to do this that is my guess.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-detectives-kidnapping-suspect-snatch-boy-from-pregnant-mother

Ok I will look at those articles.

They don't really have much power anymore in the Astral their energy seems to be losing the ability to influence people slowly. So it's translating down to earth them losing influence. The stronger people leave it first. The really weak idk what happens we will see.

Yeah they do sometimes just snatch children like this it goes along with another story I was familar with. It seemed to me from what I saw that it took place in the fall so probably this holiday I am guessing. It was some thing on TV where this baby was snatched from some mothers house through an open window. No one ever figured out what happened or anything but there was one witness who saw someone dressed up in all black carrying a baby across a bridge near the house that night.

Don't think I can find this one it was years ago I saw that but you can look based upon the details I said try to find it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back