Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Introducing my wife to satan.

Manik

My wife is not ss, but is interested in starting meditation and learning about this path more. I'm planning on doing a standard ritual and have her present to introduce her to what his energy feels like. Would this be considered ok as far as an approach like this and standing in with her?

Meditate with her, and show her, if she wants, authentic meditation (via the Joy of Satan website Meditations section) and talk about them. It's a great starting point. Just go slow, if she has Christian programming or hang-ups.

What spiritual paths and/or religions your wife has explored or walked upon in her life?
You could talk about that too, it's makes great conversation if both parties are comfortable and open to it.

Manik said:
My wife is not ss, but is interested in starting meditation and learning about this path more. I'm planning on doing a standard ritual and have her present to introduce her to what his energy feels like. Would this be considered ok as far as an approach like this and standing in with her?

Do RTR's on her so she doesn't have any lingering crap or hangups. Her being open to meditations is already good.

It is important that she wants to do these things on her own, although it is good to push her a bit. What I mean is, she can't dedicate if she doesn't actually want to.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Blitzkreig said:
Blitzkreig, we are very lucky to have you here. I should tell you this because I am thinking it.
Blitzkreig is amazing!

We are not just lucky but honored as well!

Such knowledge and kindheartedness for other SS.

A true warrior for Satan we're there ever one.

Blitzkreig, we are very lucky to have you here. I should tell you this because I am thinking it.
I deeply appreciate your comment because I was/am simultaneously getting over karma pertaining to self-hatred and perfectionism. For example, thinking I have to respond to every single call for help on the forums or I am fucking up otherwise, or feeling not perfect enough in other ways.

Blitzkreig said:
Manik said:

Do RTR's on her so she doesn't have any lingering crap or hangups. Her being open to meditations is already good.

It is important that she wants to do these things on her own, although it is good to push her a bit. What I mean is, she can't dedicate if she doesn't actually want to.
Count me in on the Blitzkreig appreciation train. :)

Blitzkreig said:
I deeply appreciate your comment because I was/am simultaneously getting over karma pertaining to self-hatred and perfectionism. For example, thinking I have to respond to every single call for help on the forums or I am fucking up otherwise, or feeling not perfect enough in other ways.
Don't worry so much, you're doing very good at your task. Thus, I would say you're a vip.

Blitzkreig said:

No offence Blitzkreig but to me this just seems like an obsession. Help those who really need and deserve it.

Master said:
No offence Blitzkreig but to me this just seems like an obsession. Help those who really need and deserve it.
Henu the Great said:
Blackdragon666 said:
of the true light said:
Meteor said:

Thanks again, everyone. I really appreciate the support.

Yes, it was manifesting as an obsession. I singled out the bad aspect in my chart (which was complete opposition of energies), and I found some other indicators which painted a broader picture of the karmic involved.

Through the use of a Munka working, this has been changing for me, and that is why Ol argedco luciftias's comment struck such as cord for me, as it was giving me the sort of thing I needed to hear to help heal.

So the lesson here is to always do your Munka like a good boy because you never know what sort of shit it can remove. Only after the problem started being solved was I able to make more sense of the situation.

Manik said:

I feel bad about kind of derailing your thread. How are things going on your end? The idea for your wife is the same: You need to push her to try things on her own, whether that is the meditations, feeling energy, learning about the Gods, and so on. You can support her by doing RTR's on her, cleaning her, put an AOP to prevent enemy interference, etc.

The chakra opening exercises should really prove the tangible and real nature of Satanism, so ask her to try them. You can also prove energy to her by various "experiments", such as putting various energy on her.

Good luck. It only sounds like a matter of time anyway. Let us know if she hits any major obstacles.

Blitzkreig said:
Through the use of a Munka working, this has been changing for me, and that is why Ol argedco luciftias's comment struck such as cord for me, as it was giving me the sort of thing I needed to hear to help heal.
The reason I said it is because you needed to hear it. I did not know that this was something you wanted, but I was influenced by some reason that told me I should tell you that.

Blitzkreig said:

I felt fondness toward you from the moment I got here. I don't know if that's because I sensed a fellow intellectual with similar energies, or other reasons, but that's how I felt - respect and admiration. That hasn't changed, and I'm glad you're getting a taste of other peoples' view of you. Sometimes it really helps and is nice to know that we're appreciated and see the impact we have had for others.

I also want to take this opportunity to say here that I really appreciated the advice you gave me on my health thread back then, and I'm also sorry for wasting your time. I felt embarrassed and regret for making the post because I realized what the cause was a while after making it... I have consistently stayed up after midnight for possibly close to 2 decades now since my childhood. It's no wonder my eyes and health are the way they are, and perhaps it's a miracle that I'm still as healthy as I am now. So I just wanted to thank you for taking your time back then because it meant a lot to me, and I should have replied back then. I suppose it was a bit cowardly of me.

jrvan said:

I appreciate your kind words and enjoy the creation of good relationships with you and others here.

I don't recall the health thread entirely. I don't perceive what you did as cowardly. It doesn't matter; people are busy and so on. I know people read posts even when they don't respond.

Look up the stomach 36 acupoint, as this restores both yin and yang to the entire body. It also heals the stomach and spleen, so it basically results in infinite energy as long as you keep shoveling food down lol. Anyway, it is said to be one of the best points, since it pertains to all disease processes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back