Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Surveillance Update 2; "They" try again with new version of Google Glass

Anaten Piewalker

Helatrobus, Galactic Confederacy HQ Planet, Specia
https://www.wsj.com/articles/rayban-stories-facebook-review-11631193687?st=br9ajzruqgz6bzw&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

Free link, should bypass the Wall Street Journal paywall or so they say. Let me know if problems.

New glasses with built in cam. This time they are real Ray-Ban glasses and they look no different than regular Ray-Bans except they have a little lens on the left side (left, as you look at the person -- right for the wearer) and, oh, a little teeny tiny white LED light to let you know you are being recorded. How thoughtful. Of course the rich person wearing this rich wo/man's toy has no obligation to let you know, if by any remote chance you don't notice the little teeny tiny nanoscopic little white light, nor to delete any footage/fotos.

And... all the footage/pics are "managed" through F3cebook. Isn't that sweet?

This one will fail, too, just like j00gle glass. Or else (I hope) get taken over by open source as more and more truth gets revealed and the real humans rise up and demand control over tech.

The promise of all this electronic technology was to empower people and give them the tools to be more productive and fruitful. I don't recall an "if you share all your data with us and let us mind control you" clause originally attached to that. let us all do our F-RTR's and other rituals to make this happen and restore our rights to the power of all this technology without Enemy strings attached.

Best

AP

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back