Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Surveillance Update 1: J00book "routinely makes exceptions in censorhip for 'influencers'"

Anaten Piewalker

Helatrobus, Galactic Confederacy HQ Planet, Specia
https://www.wsj.com/articles/facebook-files-xcheck-zuckerberg-elite-rules-11631541353?st=xxwiqvgabmxp5ah&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

I have access to actual Wall Street Journal articles via my local library. WSJ says this is a free link and gets beyond the paywall if you click its Share button. Lemme know if you have problems with this. From this article:

In private, the company has built a system that has exempted high-profile users from some or all of its rules, according to company documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

The program, known as “cross check” or “XCheck,” was initially intended as a quality-control measure for actions taken against high-profile accounts, including celebrities, politicians and journalists. Today, it shields millions of VIP users from the company’s normal enforcement process, the documents show. Some users are “whitelisted”—rendered immune from enforcement actions—while others are allowed to post rule-violating material pending Facebook employee reviews that often never come.

I am seeing more and more from the mainstream media showing big tech and other mainstream entities are increasingly being called to task for this type of censorship and manipulation. Showing we are winning.

The Tree of Yggdrasil is burning bright and though these j00veillance turds can deploy endless agents of theirs whether human, quasi human, or robotic (AI), to stomp on the ashes to try to prevent the spread of the Fire of Revealed Truth of the Gods/Goddesses, they cannot possibly stomp on every ember. Just one of these can start a brand new Fire that they will have to try and fight. Lots of luck with that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back