Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Working To Reduce Sleep Requirements

Beginnersmind666

Greetings to my brothers and sisters.

Below is a working i've been using in response to a "lack of time" in my daily schedule. It's designed to reduce the amount of sleep I require on a daily basis in order to free up some alone time in the morning for my spiritual work.

I felt it could be useful for others out there who could use more private time, and especially for those whose time is limited. I chose to use 4 hours as the goal for myself, but as we are all individuals, go with what feels right to you. This could be a specific number of hours, or just a reduction in the overall amount of sleep you need.

In regards to duration, In my opinion, this is probably best as a 40 day working, though possibly more or less depending on your needs.

This is my current set up, though i'm sure it can be modified or improved upon.

1. Raise your energies

I use the Raum meditation for this, but go with whatever is comfortable and works for you. I think that this step could also be skipped if you wished to raise your energy with the Satanama mantra for higher reps as in step 2.

2. Vibrate Satanama x9 or whatever number you feel comfortable with.

I've chosen 9 for its association with eternity and Satanama for its rejuvinating and anti aging properties

3. State your affirmation x9 (or your choice)

I use the following, but again, go with what works for you

"In a safe, positive and healthy way, my body, mind, and soul require only 4 hours of sleep per day. After 4 hours of sleep, I wake up, fully rested, restored, healthy and full of energy."

This has already drastically reduced the amount of sleep I've needed to feel great upon waking and I'm only 10 days in. I'm now down to needing roughly 6-7 hours instead of 8-9.

I hope this is of use to you all, and as I said, feel free to modify and personalize it for yourself. I'm sure our more advanced members can improve upon it as well. Even if it's only a slight change in your sleep duration, like 20 minutes less, that's time for an extra RTR, Aop, cleaning, etc!

Hail Satan!

Beginnersmind666 said:
and I'm only 10 days in
This is terrible advice, sleep deprivation is something one could not feel but is still there. If you want to suggest such a working you have to at least complete it and have results to suggest it.

Couldn't the same be achieved by reprogramming subconcious mind in a trance state? Just wondering.

Beginnersmind666 said:
Greetings to my brothers and sisters.

Below is a working i've been using in response to a "lack of time" in my daily schedule. It's designed to reduce the amount of sleep I require on a daily basis in order to free up some alone time in the morning for my spiritual work.
Thank you for this, I’ve been trying to research and come up with a working that does this for months now. What moon sign and moon phase should you start this working in?

This affirmation that was created by the JoS member Blitzkreig has the same goal as your working:
Sun Square Affirmation:

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of the Sun is completely and permanently enhancing my body to sleep and recuperate at a substantially faster rate, giving me more productive time per day.”
List of Affirmations For Planetary Squares

Doing the Five Tibetans (Google it or look on Youtube) first thing in the morning or when you are tired gives loads of energy.

Henu the Great said:
Couldn't the same be achieved by reprogramming subconcious mind in a trance state? Just wondering.

Probably not because you need to genuinely enhance the body to recharge faster. This involves basically increasing the efficiency of all the physical processes, or at least increasing the speed of recuperation during sleep.

Not that you wouldn't see any results from your suggestion, but I just envision a permanent ability to recup. faster as a large endeavor similar to increasing one's vitality with fire energies.

Academic Scholar said:
Thank you for this, I’ve been trying to research and come up with a working that does this for months now. What moon sign and moon phase should you start this working in?

Any fire sign should work. Probably Virgo as well, since it relates to health. Sometimes I get scared of Aries since it says not lasting results, but we also know that the Mars square can enhance vitality, which I assume is a permanent change. Idk for sure.

For the moon phase, this is certainly white magic, aka waxing moon thing. You are trying to enhance and build upon the abilities of your body. Fire energy can enhance vitality, and recuperative efficiency certainly falls under that.

There aren't many great firey moon placements this month, save for actually today: Sunday with Sagittarius moon. I actually started a Sowilo working during the hour of the sun. Next month includes a similar placement as well.
Leo and Aries fall under waning moons in the near future, and Virgo already passed.

Personally, I am going to try this working with Sun Square in March. Although I have questions if the Sun Squares are permanent since they are less than 40 days.

Aquarius said:
This is terrible advice, sleep deprivation is something one could not feel but is still there. If you want to suggest such a working you have to at least complete it and have results to suggest it.

More time is definitely needed. However, if he is affirming the working in a completely healthy and positive manner, and not using an alarm clock, then what he posted sounds promising. If he was building up lots of sleep deprivation, he would've crashed by now or soon, or felt extra tired during the day.

Beginnersmind666 said:

Excellent initiative in exploring this, because this is something I thought about before. I hope you keep giving us updates.

Personally, I believe this would require more energy, and I would use more fire-type energy since it ties into vitality, but I think your results speak for themselves. Using Satanama is a good idea as well. I was planning on using a Square for this because I thought lots of energy would be required.

Also, I thought 9 was more for endings, whereas 8 was for eternity. Anyway, keep us updated.

Aquarius said:
Beginnersmind666 said:
and I'm only 10 days in
I will definitely report back after finishing the working, my apologies for jumping the gun. It was meant more to get the ball rolling on solving the issue of lack of time in a day. As I said, there's definitely room for improvement, and the affirmation and working that was quoted from Blitzkreig may be better overall.
In no way do I advocate sleep deprivation or forcing a lack of sleep. I've been there due to the job I held previous and it's quite literally torture. That was why the affirmation is worded as safe, healthy, and positive. You definitely should never force yourself into deprivation.
Since starting this I go to bed at the same time as always and wake up without an alarm clock earlier feeling the same as if I had slept longer. No drop in energy throughout the day either. I don't set alarms or force my sleep window to be smaller, I sleep and wake as my body needs.
If I thought this would be harmful I would not have suggested it.

Blitzkreig said:
Henu the Great said:

Probably not because you need to genuinely enhance the body to recharge faster. This involves basically increasing the efficiency of all the physical processes, or at least increasing the speed of recuperation during sleep.

Not that you wouldn't see any results from your suggestion, but I just envision a permanent ability to recup. faster as a large endeavor similar to increasing one's vitality with fire energies.

Academic Scholar said:

Any fire sign should work. Probably Virgo as well, since it relates to health. Sometimes I get scared of Aries since it says not lasting results, but we also know that the Mars square can enhance vitality, which I assume is a permanent change. Idk for sure.

For the moon phase, this is certainly white magic, aka waxing moon thing. You are trying to enhance and build upon the abilities of your body. Fire energy can enhance vitality, and recuperative efficiency certainly falls under that.

There aren't many great firey moon placements this month, save for actually today: Sunday with Sagittarius moon. I actually started a Sowilo working during the hour of the sun. Next month includes a similar placement as well.
Leo and Aries fall under waning moons in the near future, and Virgo already passed.

Personally, I am going to try this working with Sun Square in March. Although I have questions if the Sun Squares are permanent since they are less than 40 days.

Aquarius said:

More time is definitely needed. However, if he is affirming the working in a completely healthy and positive manner, and not using an alarm clock, then what he posted sounds promising. If he was building up lots of sleep deprivation, he would've crashed by now or soon, or felt extra tired during the day.

Beginnersmind666 said:

Excellent initiative in exploring this, because this is something I thought about before. I hope you keep giving us updates.

Personally, I believe this would require more energy, and I would use more fire-type energy since it ties into vitality, but I think your results speak for themselves. Using Satanama is a good idea as well. I was planning on using a Square for this because I thought lots of energy would be required.

Also, I thought 9 was more for endings, whereas 8 was for eternity. Anyway, keep us updated.

Thank you for your input brother, especially with regards to the timing of the moon and signs. Your affirmation may also be better than my own.
Tying in more fire/ solar energy does sound promising. I completely overlooked that when I came up with this. I was looking more into the reguvinating aspect of Satanama as that seemed to tie more directly in with sleep being a reguvinating process.
This is new territory for me as well, which was why I said that everyone should do what feels best for them as individuals, not to follow my method without thinking. I don't claim that it's perfect, your suggestions would've disproven that anyway lol.
Even a small amount of extra time in the day is helpful right now, which was why I thought to share it. That said, I am looking forward to seeing what will come of this and any additional improvements that can be made. I'll be sure to share my results after it's complete.

I've experienting with sleep a lot...
Sometimes this ended up with sleeping during days far more than I should. :D

Here is what works for me:

Waking up without alarm clock before the sunrise.
Sleeping on a back and fall asleep while holding focus on 6th chakra. This will result something between deep transe and normal sleep. This all takes about 4 hours.

Dpoing void meditation and yoga right after waking up.

Also you need to eat healthy, drink enough water and exercise.
If you won't do that spirital working will have little effect.

I've been trying to cheat on normal life with spiritual knowledge to the point of extreme stupidity, but in the end I just spend equal amount of time like if I would do things in a normal way...in best case scenario.

Blitzkreig said:

I don't know at what point the human body reaches its limit before it NEEDS to rest, be it a crash or just feeling tired all the time. HP Cobra said that the gods do sleep (hibernate is the word he used I believe) though its apparently different in the way that they are completely conscious while their body rests, so you could probably do workings or something else with all that time, if you could master that.

You might fry yourself out. Instead doing Yoga Nidra can give you both rejuvenation ,less sleep while not harming your body.

Jack said:
You might fry yourself out. Instead doing Yoga Nidra can give you both rejuvenation ,less sleep while not harming your body.
I've read about it and what this seems to me is going to sleep while in trance. Am I correct in this?

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
I've read about it and what this seems to me is going to sleep while in trance. Am I correct in this?
Yes definitely can be used like that.

Maybe it's because I've only been here a short time, but I believed that power meditation alone would decrease the amount of sleep required by the human body. Maybe it's because my environment or my routine leaves me with little time to meditate, so I end up sacrificing my sleep in order to meditate.

During the day I don't feel too tired (maybe I haven't reached my limit yet?), but during the night, I fall asleep during meditation and this extends the meditation time even more.

Maybe some people here consider me a little crazy (or not), but during this season I do the RTRs, some days I did them to the point of exhaustion, but I managed to complete and follow the schedule with all the rituals. I may be wrong, but I think that because we are in a time of war and with it coming to a climax, I cannot afford to stop doing the RTRs to get a little extra sleep, or because my body simply feels tired.

The truth is that in my situation, either I do the meditations and rituals I need to do, sacrificing my sleep (I am currently sleeping 3h-4h a day), or I sleep normally and go without meditating and doing RTRs. For me, the choice is obvious. After all I made a promise to God Satan and I intend to honor it.

This is the working I’m gonna do, is this okay or should I change it?
Working To Reduce Sleep Requirements
START: Waxing moon in Virgo, Aries, Leo or Sagittarius. Do this in the hour of the Sun or Mars. Never start this working during a void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC

2. Vibrate SATANAMA 40 times, 100 times or 216 times.

3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a safe, positive and healthy way for me, my body, mind, and soul permanently requires only 1 hour of sleep per day. After 1 hour of sleep, I wake up fully rested, restored, healthy and full of energy.”

4. Visualize brilliant white gold energy either around your entire self and/or around whatever it is that you want. Visualize in your mind whatever it is that you wish to manifest and that it is OCCURRING. The more realistic your visualizations are and the more astral senses you use, the more effective the working will be, and infuse it with as much energy as you can, the more brilliant, the better, using your visualization. Feel happy emotions.

5. Forget about the working and try to think of other things. This can be difficult in desperate situations, but do the best you can, because worry and obsessing over a working can undo the energy you put into it. Just let it go and know it is working. The only exception is this: You can also visualize energy throughout the day and state your affirmations a few times to reinforce the working. Just don't obsess over it, as this is a lack of faith in your own power and can dilute the energy or ruin the working.

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

Beginnersmind666 said:
Aquarius said:
Beginnersmind666 said:
and I'm only 10 days in
I will definitely report back after finishing the working, my apologies for jumping the gun. It was meant more to get the ball rolling on solving the issue of lack of time in a day. As I said, there's definitely room for improvement, and the affirmation and working that was quoted from Blitzkreig may be better overall.
In no way do I advocate sleep deprivation or forcing a lack of sleep. I've been there due to the job I held previous and it's quite literally torture. That was why the affirmation is worded as safe, healthy, and positive. You definitely should never force yourself into deprivation.
Since starting this I go to bed at the same time as always and wake up without an alarm clock earlier feeling the same as if I had slept longer. No drop in energy throughout the day either. I don't set alarms or force my sleep window to be smaller, I sleep and wake as my body needs.
If I thought this would be harmful I would not have suggested it.

Good luck, I hope this works out for you.

I used to deprive myself of sleep for years and it caused sleep disorders so please be careful if you feel spaced out or start acting differently. You may get a lack of sleep high and feel great but it may not be safe to do long term...

I just wanted to add, you may be spending more time on things you don't need to. If you like using technology you could try a productivity app like this:
https://www.smartertime.com

Or you could try affirmations like:

I am now using my time effectively and efficiently and find time to accomplish my goals everyday in a positive way for me.

OR

I always find time to accomplish my goals dreams and aspirations everyday in a positive way for me.

This way lack of sleep is not the only way to increase your productivity.

Like Blitzkreig mentioned about the number of affirmations. 8 would be better, 10 would be ok too. 9 would be for endings, what are you ending? :)

Academic Scholar said:
START: Waxing moon in Virgo, Aries, Leo or Sagittarius. Do this in the hour of the Sun or Mars. Never start this working during a void of course moon.

3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a safe, positive and healthy way for me, my body, mind, and soul permanently requires only 1 hour of sleep per day. After 1 hour of sleep, I wake up fully rested, restored, healthy and full of energy.”

4. Visualize brilliant white gold energy either around your entire self and/or around whatever it is that you want. Visualize in your mind whatever it is that you wish to manifest and that it is OCCURRING. The more realistic your visualizations are and the more astral senses you use, the more effective the working will be, and infuse it with as much energy as you can, the more brilliant, the better, using your visualization. Feel happy emotions.

5. Forget about the working and try to think of other things. This can be difficult in desperate situations, but do the best you can, because worry and obsessing over a working can undo the energy you put into it. Just let it go and know it is working. The only exception is this: You can also visualize energy throughout the day and state your affirmations a few times to reinforce the working. Just don't obsess over it, as this is a lack of faith in your own power and can dilute the energy or ruin the working.

I kind of think this working sounds dangerous 🤔

slyscorpion said:
Academic Scholar said:

3. Affirm 9 times:

I kind of think this working sounds dangerous 🤔
Oh, you are right, I completely missed the part requires only 1 hour of sleep per day.

This is definitely not a healthy approach. One should work to lessen the amount of rest needed little by little. You don't go to the gym first time, and lift the heaviest weights like a pro. Nope..!

The affirmation should state that one would recover faster, and need less time to sleep. Over time, the time spent sleeping can be reduced in a healthy way. This also requires one to stay on top of their daily practices, because this relies on that. One hour of sleep does not sound something that one accomplishes in such a short period of time. Even if one had the power to accomplish it, body and mind need time to adapt. That's pretty insane task, especially for such a short time spent working on it.

Another approach altogether is to systematically lessen the amount of nightly sleep little by little, and practice yoga nidra during the day. I think Brother Blitzkreig is already doing this. He can advise on that, I hope.

magus.immortalis said:
Doing the Five Tibetans (Google it or look on Youtube) first thing in the morning or when you are tired gives loads of energy.

That's true, but if you didn't sleep enough, a bit after doing 5 Tibetans you will definitely feel "sluggish", or you will not be as wide awake as you'd be if you had gotten more hours of sleep. I see this with myself, as I may sleep for 6-7 hours (instead of 8...) and it still affects me, what the heck... :p

I am also subscribed to this topic, hoping to read more updates by the OP, and also interested to be reading other people's posts on the topic.

I have a question for anyone to answer and don't want to make a whole new post for it

Can someone tell me the best time in regards to astrology to start a full 40 day health working? Planets are a weak spot for me, I've been trying to work on this but all I know is not to start on void of course moon.

Academic Scholar said:

3. Affirm 9 times:

The Mantra has nothing to do with the Affirmation. SATANAS is a more appropriate mantra and it's impossible to reduce the sleep or rest to 1 hour daily.

Academic Scholar said:

Thanks for the work. It is just what I needed. I will just make a few changes:

Vibrate the GEBO rune after vibrating SATANAMA. In my case, I would vibrate SATANAMA 100x and then, GEBO 105x.

Instead of 9x the affirmation, I will change it to 8.

I chose GEBO because in my case, I am sacrificing my sleep to have more time to meditate and increase my spiritual power.

The work I modified is below:

3. Vibrate GEBO 49 times, 105 times or 217 times.

4. Affirm 8 times:

"I reduce my hours of sleep to have more time to meditate and do rituals, and I remain completely healthy and without any negative effects on my soul, mind or body, while increasing my spiritual power over time."

5. Visualize brilliant white gold energy either around your entire self and/or around whatever it is that you want. Visualize in your mind whatever it is that you wish to manifest and that it is OCCURRING. The more realistic your visualizations are and the more astral senses you use, the more effective the working will be, and infuse it with as much energy as you can, the more brilliant, the better, using your visualization. Feel happy emotions.

6. Forget about the working and try to think of other things. This can be difficult in desperate situations, but do the best you can, because worry and obsessing over a working can undo the energy you put into it. Just let it go and know it is working. The only exception is this: You can also visualize energy throughout the day and state your affirmations a few times to reinforce the working. Just don't obsess over it, as this is a lack of faith in your own power and can dilute the energy or ruin the working.

I will keep the statement to only 1 hour because I currently already sleep less than 4h, so this I will move to that point. But anyone who wants to, can modify the number of hours in the statement. You can start with 5 hours and decrease it each time you do this work.

For example, whoever wants to do this work for the first time starts with 5 hours and does 40 days with 5 hours. After this time, you can resume the work in the future, this time doing the affirmation with 4 hours, and so on.

Godmode said:
I have a question for anyone to answer and don't want to make a whole new post for it

Can someone tell me the best time in regards to astrology to start a full 40 day health working? Planets are a weak spot for me, I've been trying to work on this but all I know is not to start on void of course moon.
A waxing Virgo Moon is ideal but the next one will be next year. Aries is an OK sign for this as it is associated with the overall health and vitality. You can do a 40 day working starting on 19th October. This is also a very good date as the Moon will be almost full and it is a Tuesday, which is ruled by Mars (energy, health and vitality).

You can then do another 40 day health working next year starting on a waxing Virgo Moon.

Beginnersmind666 said:

This is like doing a working to survive on one spoonful of food per day. Look at it this way, the energy is not going to change how your body functions as that's ridiculous and otherwise not possible. We have evolved/created to be this way. Sleep happens because the body needs rest and rejuvenation, and this whole process is controlled by a complex system involving hormones, for example. The way this working can manifest is perhaps in messing up your sleep hormones which will be great for a few days and you will get your desire; until the lack of sleep takes its toll on your body. Then you'll collapse or worse.

This also reminds me of that person who wanted to do a working for being able to have sex without worrying about pregnancy. The energy could manifest in infertility, problems with reproductive hormones and so on. Doing workings to change your body's normal and natural functioning could be very dangerous because you never know how the energy can manifest.

The best way for someone who needs less sleep is to find their limits and work through healthy means with that. Eating healthy, exercising, yoga, maybe taking short naps in the day and so on. And 1 hour of sleep/rest per day is simply ridiculous. Even extreme cases are usually around 4 hours or somewhere near, which I would still not advise anyone to aim for.

Before attempting anything like that, one should learn to optimise how they spend their time. In order words, become more organised, better at scheduling and following those schedules. Sleep is the last thing one should touch, as sleep is the foundation for everything else, followed by healthy nutrition, physical exercise and spiritual practice.

Furthermore, sleep needs are reduced as you advanced to higher levels, sometimes temporarily and other times permanently. For example, when your kundalini awakens there will a period your sleep needs will be reduced but this is temporary. Permanent reductions come much later in the path.

Workings like this are last resort and only a palliative rather than a panacea. They will keep working as long as you do them, and them stop having an effect sometimes after you stop the working. Furthermore, regardless of what affirmation you use, the risk of sleep deprivation is still very real as it takes skill to use witchcraft flawlessly. Skill that most do not have, skill that everyone can develop with time, effort and experience. If one is not able to feel energies in all their nuances, they are likely to experience unforeseen consequences to their workings (positive, neutral and/or negative). Ability to mitigate negative circumstances again varies from individual to individual, and is developed over time like everything else.

The key to permanent and healthy results is in yoga practice, within and without.

Also, the duration of each sleep cycle is around one hour and a half. The recommended 8 hours are based on average needs (5 cycles) added to the average time to fall asleep (30-40 minutes). If you interrupt a cycle part-way through, you are not going to feel refreshed and alert when you wake up. In general, it is very dangerous to go below 3 cycles no matter the age. Sleep is part of a healthy lifestyle, with the other elements I mentioned earlier.

This is coming from someone that - at their peak - could stay awake more than 72 hours (nothing special), maintaining peak performance and 0 stress until the last hour despite a very demanding environment (physically + mental).

A better suggestion, in my opinion, would to a working to develop an healthier and more life-supporting lifestyle, so that you are guided to better decisions and better opportunities, such as a job that pays as much or even more but allows you a more flexible and balanced approach. We are not machines. We are human beings and, as SS (the real humans, with the rest of the world being untermenschen right now with very few exception), we have the tools to make our lives better. That's what we should use them for, instead of misusing them to harm our lives even more like other people here have done in the past.

Also, SATANAMA is a mantra that deals with balance, harmony, the divine. It has nothing to do with the working you have in mind, as there is no balanced, harmonious way to sleep only for 1 hour. Sleep has other functions than just charging your batteries. Your body, mind and the rest of your soul need time off and that's just insufficient. The Gods sleep too, you know.

Blackdragon666 said:
Godmode said:

A waxing Virgo Moon is ideal but the next one will be next year. Aries is an OK sign for this as it is associated with the overall health and vitality. You can do a 40 day working starting on 19th October. This is also a very good date as the Moon will be almost full and it is a Tuesday, which is ruled by Mars (energy, health and vitality).

You can then do another 40 day health working next year starting on a waxing Virgo Moon.

Perfect, thanks for the reply Blackdragon. I just got some stuff for making a 111 rosary too that should arrive just in time for that.

Blackdragon666 said:
Beginnersmind666 said:

This is like doing a working to survive on one spoonful of food per day. Look at it this way, the energy is not going to change how your body functions as that's ridiculous and otherwise not possible. We have evolved/created to be this way. Sleep happens because the body needs rest and rejuvenation, and this whole process is controlled by a complex system involving hormones, for example. The way this working can manifest is perhaps in messing up your sleep hormones which will be great for a few days and you will get your desire; until the lack of sleep takes its toll on your body. Then you'll collapse or worse.

This also reminds me of that person who wanted to do a working for being able to have sex without worrying about pregnancy. The energy could manifest in infertility, problems with reproductive hormones and so on. Doing workings to change your body's normal and natural functioning could be very dangerous because you never know how the energy can manifest.

The best way for someone who needs less sleep is to find their limits and work through healthy means with that. Eating healthy, exercising, yoga, maybe taking short naps in the day and so on. And 1 hour of sleep/rest per day is simply ridiculous. Even extreme cases are usually around 4 hours or somewhere near, which I would still not advise anyone to aim for.

This is exactly what I thought when I said this sounds dangerous.

Even if someone can also mitigate the negative effects with this with Magick they are just playing with fire there is no way of knowing how this might manifest.

I would think 6 hours or something and being healthy yeah totally possible but one hour I am not sure it is even possible to not cause damage with that.

I thank users Blackdragon and Stormblood for their wise words and for helping to clarify this issue. I confess that I was not valuing sleep as I should and putting it at the top of the list of things I should sacrifice to advance in spirituality. What you wrote opened my eyes and showed me that there were better ways. I am reorganizing my routine so that I can sleep more and taking out things that were not relevant. I plan to do work in the future for productivity and career, I now see that decreasing my sleep hours is not the best way. I will still continue to focus on my evolution and spiritual warfare, but I will try to do so without sacrificing my sleep. I thank the 2 of you, Blackdragon and Stormblood, for the wise words regarding this subject.

Academic Scholar said:

I started this working on 9/12, Sagittarius moon during the hour of sun:

Saulo x120, Satanama x30
-These energies of Saulo and Satanama have transformed me so that my body, mind, and soul now and permanently require significantly less sleep to be fully rested, restored, and healthy in all ways.

-These changes act in a manner that is fully healthy, positive, and safe for me. X8

Visualizations: Both energies hitting my body and covering it, transforming it. Then I look at a bar of my sleep requirement going down at an unquantified, yet significant amount. Then I see myself waking up feeling completely refreshed, as well as seeing a green flash around myself (which is my subjective indicator that the working was a positive upgrade to me).

Results: I have been waking up these past few days (without an alarm or anything to force myself), after about 5.5 or 6 hours, feeling completely fine, and not feeling tired later.

Notes: The numbers aren't great, and I originally started with less because I am pushing my workload by a lot already. As Stormblood said, Satanama is questionable, but I don't think it is awful when combined with something more fire-like. Perhaps Satanas is better, as Jack said. Maybe Eiwhaz for transformative properties, but unsure.

I think where some people are confused or put off is how the original working specified 4 hours, or 1 hour, or whatever. I would not try to force it like that. Instead, just let the energy do the work for you, only going to whatever is a healthy amount and nothing more. Health and positive gains should be the foremost priority in any working, otherwise, it is a waste of time.

Update: While it seemed promising, I dropped the working to work on other higher priorities. This is still on my to-do list. I need to think about the viability of it, as well. If this is possible, it would be very beneficial. In that way, I think it is worth pursuing.

I will give my opinion on this subject, especially after these last few days and after what I have read, especially from Stormblood and BlackDragon's lines. I don't think it is worth it to create or do work to decrease the sleep requirement of our body. These past few days, I tried to increase my sleep hours by reducing the amount of kundalini yoga repetitions and even the amount of RTR repetitions. I was even sacrificing a programming course I was taking in order to get more sleep. But the truth was that in the short term it wasn't really worth it.

As soon as I decreased the amount of kundalini yoga repetitions, my bioelectricity started to wane day by day. Even an allergy problem I had, which hadn't bothered me since I started power meditation a few months ago, came back. I tried to compensate by increasing the time I did power meditation with URUZ and SOWILO, but this started to impair my work performance and made it difficult to stay hidden. I was able to return to my normal bioelectricity level within 2 days, but it was not the same as kundalini yoga with many repetitions.

Reflecting on this, I came to a conclusion: sleep deprivation would not be permanent or eternal for me. For a period of my life I would have to deal with it, so that I could advance spiritually and gain the knowledge necessary for better work. It was then that I returned to my normal meditations. The day I went back to doing kundalini yoga with the amount of repetitions I did before, it was a very good feeling, I felt like a hungry person feels after eating a good meal, the difference being that in this case, the feeling came from the soul.

So I no longer agree with this work. Sleep deprivation may be necessary at certain times in our life in order to reach a new level of power and knowledge, but it should not be a goal to be pursued. At certain times it may be necessary to sacrifice our sleep TEMPORARILY in pursuit of a personal goal, but I no longer agree with modifying the functions of our body to "force" it to live with this forever. After all, it is worth remembering that many of us will ascend our serpents and reach the early stages of MO, and thereby increase longevity by many years. I don't think it is worth it to modify our body to force it into a state of eternal sleep deprivation. After all, what about when you have time to rest, but can no longer do so properly because you used MAGICK to modify its normal functions? I don't know the exact consequences, but you could be sacrificing a few years of your life for it, or even the quality of it.

Maybe I am wrong in some of my words, but this is what I currently think about this subject.

Degonki said:
I will give my opinion on this subject, especially after these last few days and after what I have read, especially from Stormblood and BlackDragon's lines. I don't think it is worth it to create or do work to decrease the sleep requirement of our body. These past few days, I tried to increase my sleep hours by reducing the amount of kundalini yoga repetitions and even the amount of RTR repetitions. I was even sacrificing a programming course I was taking in order to get more sleep. But the truth was that in the short term it wasn't really worth it.

As soon as I decreased the amount of kundalini yoga repetitions, my bioelectricity started to wane day by day. Even an allergy problem I had, which hadn't bothered me since I started power meditation a few months ago, came back. I tried to compensate by increasing the time I did power meditation with URUZ and SOWILO, but this started to impair my work performance and made it difficult to stay hidden. I was able to return to my normal bioelectricity level within 2 days, but it was not the same as kundalini yoga with many repetitions.

Reflecting on this, I came to a conclusion: sleep deprivation would not be permanent or eternal for me. For a period of my life I would have to deal with it, so that I could advance spiritually and gain the knowledge necessary for better work. It was then that I returned to my normal meditations. The day I went back to doing kundalini yoga with the amount of repetitions I did before, it was a very good feeling, I felt like a hungry person feels after eating a good meal, the difference being that in this case, the feeling came from the soul.

So I no longer agree with this work. Sleep deprivation may be necessary at certain times in our life in order to reach a new level of power and knowledge, but it should not be a goal to be pursued. At certain times it may be necessary to sacrifice our sleep TEMPORARILY in pursuit of a personal goal, but I no longer agree with modifying the functions of our body to "force" it to live with this forever. After all, it is worth remembering that many of us will ascend our serpents and reach the early stages of MO, and thereby increase longevity by many years. I don't think it is worth it to modify our body to force it into a state of eternal sleep deprivation. After all, what about when you have time to rest, but can no longer do so properly because you used MAGICK to modify its normal functions? I don't know the exact consequences, but you could be sacrificing a few years of your life for it, or even the quality of it.

Maybe I am wrong in some of my words, but this is what I currently think about this subject.
The thing is, once your body and mind recovers faster, you would not be sleep deprived with less sleep. That would be the point of such a working, not simply making one resistant to sleep deprivation which is silly.

Academic Scholar said:

3. Affirm 9 times:

This is completely wrong and harmful programming. Sleep is not only rest but also regeneration, cleansing and organization. It is a very important thing for the whole organism but especially for the brain.

When you sleep, the brain does not sleep but works. Besides managing the organism, in this state it cleans the neurons from toxins and waste and manages information.

Recently, science has shown that sleep deprivation causes damage to neurons. There is a correlation between older adults with sleep problems and dementia.

Henu the Great said:
The thing is, once your body and mind recovers faster, you would not be sleep deprived with less sleep. That would be the point of such a working, not simply making one resistant to sleep deprivation which is silly.

Even if the goal of the work is to increase the recovery speed of the human body, doesn't power meditation by itself already do this? Don't yoga practices such as Hatha yoga and kundalini yoga done daily improve the soul, and as a consequence the body, by itself, making it able to recover from damage from any sources more easily? In my case, it was these practices that saved me, so much so that if I go a day without doing one of the two, I already feel an absurd difference. There is also the runic meditation that I do during the day, which I have already taught in a post here, that helps me a lot with this, I believe.

What I mean is that I don't see a real need for this kind of work. Despite the importance of sleep, it will not always be possible to sleep 8 or even 6 hours a day, depending on the situation. In my experience, should the SS need to go through a period of sleep deprivation, power meditation alone, especially yoga practice, helps to get through this without much trouble. Of course, this cannot extend for long periods, otherwise problems arising from sleep deprivation can affect the SS, regardless of power meditation or not. At least that's what I think.

Henu the Great said:

I feel like you are one of the few who are understanding this. Why others think anyone would do a working that makes you sleep deprived is beyond me. Every single working should be done in a positive manner relative to yourself. This is always the goal. With magic, it is never about whether something is obtainable or not, but rather how much energy it would require to pull off.

People have done workings to heal faster, improve vitality, improve strength, increase willpower, increase intelligence, and so on, but suddenly increasing the rate of sleep is somehow completely unobtainable.

We are limited by time! Most SS are stuck slaving long hours for Jewish bosses. For most people, a major limitation is time. Therefore, doing workings to fix this, whether that involves switching jobs, increasing productivity, or reducing sleep needs should be highly prioritized!

Sleep is not just for 'recovering'. For example, during sleep memories are consolidated. Another thing that happens during sleep is that time is manipulated to allow your mind to process what happened during the day and any on-going thing that cannot be fully processed while asleep. A lot of bodily functions can only happen while your body is asleep.

Also, if one were to be awake for more hours, their energy needs (physical energy from food) would also increase, which would bring about the necessity to eat out of hours. However, eating out of hours is not convenient because you stop your body from detoxifying itself. This is why the majority of binge-eaters and night-time eaters are fatter and have worse physical health.

Other than all this, neglecting sleep leads to other imbalances. For example, undermining the balance between conscious and unconscious time. Everyone NEEDS to be unconscious or, at the very least, in delta/epsilon range for several hours a day.

What is being proposed is different from other examples made. It is an imbalance, not an enhancement. Strength, healing, vitality, willpower, intelligence... All those are possible to increase without bending natural law and unbalancing yourself. Nature provides systems for such. For sleep no such system is provided, nor are there Gods that do not sleep.

Stormblood said:
Sleep is not just for 'recovering'. For example, during sleep memories are consolidated. Another thing that happens during sleep is that time is manipulated to allow your mind to process what happened during the day and any on-going thing that cannot be fully processed while asleep. A lot of bodily functions can only happen while your body is asleep.

Also, if one were to be awake for more hours, their energy needs (physical energy from food) would also increase, which would bring about the necessity to eat out of hours. However, eating out of hours is not convenient because you stop your body from detoxifying itself. This is why the majority of binge-eaters and night-time eaters are fatter and have worse physical health.

Other than all this, neglecting sleep leads to other imbalances. For example, undermining the balance between conscious and unconscious time. Everyone NEEDS to be unconscious or, at the very least, in delta/epsilon range for several hours a day.

What is being proposed is different from other examples made. It is an imbalance, not an enhancement. Strength, healing, vitality, willpower, intelligence... All those are possible to increase without bending natural law and unbalancing yourself. Nature provides systems for such. For sleep no such system is provided, nor are there Gods that do not sleep.
Every process can be enhanced. Harder, better, faster, stronger applies to all processes, to the one you mentioned as well.

This working is totally reasonable when we talk about a person used to 6 to 8 hours of sleep reducing this time by 1 to 2 hours, or even up to by 3 hours given that this person would spend time in trance during the day. Anything below that is not reasonable long term. No need to "eat for hours". I think the aspect of needing to sleep and that the affirmation on OP is not reasonable were already addressed, but if not, it should be clear that no one is talking about being sleepless or sleeping for less than 5 hours.

Degonki said:
Even if the goal of the work is to increase the recovery speed of the human body, doesn't power meditation by itself already do this? Don't yoga practices such as Hatha yoga and kundalini yoga done daily improve the soul, and as a consequence the body, by itself, making it able to recover from damage from any sources more easily? In my case, it was these practices that saved me, so much so that if I go a day without doing one of the two, I already feel an absurd difference. There is also the runic meditation that I do during the day, which I have already taught in a post here, that helps me a lot with this, I believe.

What I mean is that I don't see a real need for this kind of work. Despite the importance of sleep, it will not always be possible to sleep 8 or even 6 hours a day, depending on the situation. In my experience, should the SS need to go through a period of sleep deprivation, power meditation alone, especially yoga practice, helps to get through this without much trouble. Of course, this cannot extend for long periods, otherwise problems arising from sleep deprivation can affect the SS, regardless of power meditation or not. At least that's what I think.
The goal is excactly that, and nothing else.

Yes, you are right, but that is side effect of 8 fold path activities and not a permanent engraving on soul, which is the point of this working.

I agree on the second paragraph.

Stormblood said:
For sleep no such system is provided, nor are there Gods that do not sleep.

Mate, what?
I am so certain that Gods do not sleep - or rather, they do not *need* sleep, but could do so if they wanted to. The same goes for food.

I can't remember where I had read it, so I'm not going to quote any HPs with this... But I am 100% sure that they do not require sleep like we do... Perhaps they'd need 5 hours a week (however long "a week" is on their planet) - who knows? But surely not like we humans...

I believe it's only natural for any SS who meditates and works and has other hobbies as well, to wish to decrease their hours of sleep. And I also believe it's only natural for us to eventually reach the point when we WON'T need sleep - at least not as much as we do now. Doing a working to reduce 1 to 3 hours, with an affirmation that includes everything (about our bodies getting enough rest, and all the other sleep activities being done in a quicker manner while sleeping - in a positive way for us) it's just ideal for a more productive life.

Unless one is forced to dedicate only 2 hours daily on meditations, and reach Godhood when they are 500 years old...
Time is running.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back