Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yogi Rajneesh

xlnt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajneesh

Is anyone of you familliar with yogi Rajneesh?
He was a indian mystic who I've listened to a bit. Some of his views I agree with and some I don't.
He says that science will replace religion and that christianity and it's priests have done enough mischief, which I agree to.

But he also seems to be against marrige and that "by removing marrige we will remove prostitution"; promoting some kind of "Hugh Hefner" lifestyle. Well that may work for say 20% of men? Or even less. He himself was known for being sort of a "player", which perhaps was easy for him since being a cult leader.
He also thinks it's better for children to be raised by other people than their parents since parents tend to load over their inner problems on their children. I don't really agree with this since I think children are in need of good parents who are also the child's biological roots. I'm also not against marrige the way he is. There are many divorces these days but I think it would be wrong to blame marrige itself for that. Feminism and other things are to blame for that I think.

The Ancient Greeks considered Science a Divine thing but then came the veys to teach us that science is evil and other lies to deceive and enslave us.

Rajneesh is right to appreciate science because science is the reality of things. He is right about some things and wrong about others. How much have the veys corrupted spirituality in India?

In West Asia, Africa and Europe, the veys have corrupted and removed much scientific and occult history and knowledge, the Americas and Australia have been colonized and consequently influenced by the latter and those damned infiltrated.

The Aztec and maya all had some enemy corruption, sad would have been nice to see it in its prime before the greys an enemy's corrupted it,from what I heard it may have been like India is today well somewhat,

Master said:
The Ancient Greeks considered Science a Divine thing but then came the veys to teach us that science is evil and other lies to deceive and enslave us.

Rajneesh is right to appreciate science because science is the reality of things. He is right about some things and wrong about others. How much have the veys corrupted spirituality in India?

What other things would you say that Rajneesh is wrong on?
I personally have a hard time understanding why marriage would be such a bad idea. It's not a christian invention is it? I truly believe in finding the right one who is like no others to build a life together with. So this "Hugh Hefner" lifestyle is not for me and it feels a bit unromantic also to just change partner from time to time like that. That's something common today though in this current "Tinder" era but the results of that is not true happiness in the long run.

xlnt said:
Master said:

I personally have a hard time understanding why marriage would be such a bad idea. It's not a christian invention is it? I truly believe in finding the right one who is like no others to build a life together with. So this "Hugh Hefner" lifestyle is not for me and it feels a bit unromantic also to just change partner from time to time like that. That's something common today though in this current "Tinder" era but the results of that is not true happiness in the long run.
This guy is just a mainstream guru, don't expect him to give you truths. Marriage is completely fine, as is being polyamorous, there is no right or wrong since people are all different.

Satnam666 said:
The Aztec and maya all had some enemy corruption, sad would have been nice to see it in its prime before the greys an enemy's corrupted it,from what I heard it may have been like India is today well somewhat,

I think I'll take a look at Hindu and Chinese Spirituality.

xlnt said:
Master said:

The family has a long and ancient history, it is not a xian invention. If you study the history of the family, you will see that the family has evolved and improved a lot nowadays.

In primitive times the family was a group marrying another group, a beastly thing. This was to join forces and to survive but it was not a good standard of living, not to mention raising children usually in groups. Where is the privacy, comfort and luxury?

Talking about raising children, no one can love them more than their biological parents, not the adoptive parents, and not even the other institutions and societies. Society is a second family for the children of a nation and teaches people a lot, of course if it functions properly, there being justice, order and meritocracy.

The biological family is a closer, loving and compassionate thing for people. It is the basis of society.

Divorce is the consequence of the abusive and enslaving mentality of lowly people who do not know what they are and what they want.

Prostitution is mainly due to poverty but it is also due to xian, muslim and similar restrictions that force monogamy, so polygamous people respond with cheating and more.

Master said:
Satnam666 said:

I think I'll take a look at Hindu and Chinese Spirituality.

The Aztec and maya would have but it's almost all corrupted now

Master said:
xlnt said:
Master said:

The family has a long and ancient history, it is not a xian invention. If you study the history of the family, you will see that the family has evolved and improved a lot nowadays.

In primitive times the family was a group marrying another group, a beastly thing. This was to join forces and to survive but it was not a good standard of living, not to mention raising children usually in groups. Where is the privacy, comfort and luxury?

Talking about raising children, no one can love them more than their biological parents, not the adoptive parents, and not even the other institutions and societies. Society is a second family for the children of a nation and teaches people a lot, of course if it functions properly, there being justice, order and meritocracy.

The biological family is a closer, loving and compassionate thing for people. It is the basis of society.

Divorce is the consequence of the abusive and enslaving mentality of lowly people who do not know what they are and what they want.

Prostitution is mainly due to poverty but it is also due to xian, muslim and similar restrictions that force monogamy, so polygamous people respond with cheating and more.

Interesting information you provided there.
It's hard to trust anybody in all of their opinions, which is why one should become independent enough not to do so.
His opinions on marriage and some other things simply don't work well for me, even if it does for him.

Science will not replace religion , Isla will clash with China
There is a contract in the astral for marriage, he only wants to know about orgy
He wants others to raise his children because he sure is a pedophile and, wants to take advantage of taking care of many children of his followers

Stop listening to Indian and Asian gurus, they are mostly promiscuous and pedophiles

SdD said:
There is a contract in the astral for marriage, he only wants to know about orgy
He wants others to raise his children because he sure is a pedophile and, wants to take advantage of taking care of many children of his followers

Stop listening to Indian and Asian gurus, they are mostly promiscuous and pedophiles

Religion is an innate thing of human beings, it is a relationship and a bond. But there is a big difference between the enemy and our Gods.

SdD said:

Religion is a complex relationship and authority. Therefore, it does not make sense to say that science or literature will replace religion or government.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back