Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am reincarnation of Alfred Hitchcock

Kadisiye

Can you believe it?

I did regression last night and the information started to come to my mind one by one, I first heard the name alfred, then engineering, then alfred hitchcock. I know him, but I'm not a fan, and I've never seen his movies. today I did it again just to be sure and he was looking at me with a notebook in his hand. At the same time, before I decided to study history, I always wanted to be a director. this is interesting too.

Even if it was true you shouldn't go around saying:"I was x in a last life"
Naive and delusional behaviour.

Aquarius said:

I don't think you're the type to decide if it's delusion or reality.

or decide where and what to write.

That's my last.

Have a nice day.

Aquarius said:

Reminds me of this, lol.

(1:19-1:26)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpgWhSUOx0

eightstarsofastaroth said:
Can you believe it?

I did regression last night and the information started to come to my mind one by one, I first heard the name alfred, then engineering, then alfred hitchcock. I know him, but I'm not a fan, and I've never seen his movies. today I did it again just to be sure and he was looking at me with a notebook in his hand. At the same time, before I decided to study history, I always wanted to be a director. this is interesting too.
I'm pretty sure Hitchcock was a Joo.

So maybe you should rethink this.

Hitchcock movies were frightening stories of murder, fear, and horror.

Everything the Joo loves.

That Psycho movie gave me nightmares when I was little. I need an apology, Hitchcock.

Jack said:
That Psycho movie gave me nightmares when I was little. I need an apology, Hitchcock.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you believe it?
I believe it's a delusion as well, because Hitchcock was most certainly a jew. Except for the theme of his movies, I remember having read the abuse the woman in the shower scene with the knife had gone through in order to act "more scared"... Fuck that shit, may his soul rot.

Also, if that was really you, you wouldn't be able to see yourself "looking at you".

of the true light said:
Can you believe it?

It's funny that a bunch of websites emphatically state that he is not a jew, but it is so obvious just looking at him that he is. And the type of movies he made confirm it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Congrats if true I guess?

Even you were Napoleon in the past life but you're not doing anything good for humanity in this life than you're no better than a street rat and at least rats are food for street cats so there's some use for them. Not directed towards you only but I mean this in general.

I dont see how people telling us who they were in the past life will get any shred of respect here if theyre not putting in work for Father Satan in this life. Most of us here if not all had prominent lives in our prior lives but we know there's no reason to brag until we meet or surpass the level of our past lives. Hitler is a great example here.

In my opinion you're off to a weird start here but I expect to see some good from you and any newbie in general, as time goes by.

Good luck

Aquarius said:

That's my last.

Have a nice day.
I don't decide anything. I'm just giving you advice on how to not make a fool out of yourself.

of the true light said:
Can you believe it?

No, he is not. He is british, from united kingdom. But he looks like italian more than a jew. I just watched and like his movies. Not amazing but good for their age.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
of the true light said:
Can you believe it?

It's funny that a bunch of websites emphatically state that he is not a jew, but it is so obvious just looking at him that he is. And the type of movies he made confirm it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

He is not jew. you just have trouble accepting.

I did past life reggression more than FOURTH times, yes I can SEE HİM in every reggression, everytime I see him in a room with a notebook and smiling at me. No matter what genre his films are, he is a master of cinema. know and accept this. don't make me angry :D

Have a nice day.

Jack said:

have fun boy. We all gonna little mad sometimes :D

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

That's my last.

Have a nice day.
I don't decide anything. I'm just giving you advice on how to not make a fool out of yourself.

Ok

Now fuck off.

hailourtruegod said:
Congrats if true I guess?

Even you were Napoleon in the past life but you're not doing anything good for humanity in this life than you're no better than a street rat and at least rats are food for street cats so there's some use for them. Not directed towards you only but I mean this in general.

I dont see how people telling us who they were in the past life will get any shred of respect here if theyre not putting in work for Father Satan in this life. Most of us here if not all had prominent lives in our prior lives but we know there's no reason to brag until we meet or surpass the level of our past lives. Hitler is a great example here.

In my opinion you're off to a weird start here but I expect to see some good from you and any newbie in general, as time goes by.

Good luck

Thank you.

Yagami Light said:
Jack said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you believe it?
I believe it's a delusion as well, because Hitchcock was most certainly a jew. Except for the theme of his movies, I remember having read the abuse the woman in the shower scene with the knife had gone through in order to act "more scared"... Fuck that shit, may his soul rot.

Also, if that was really you, you wouldn't be able to see yourself "looking at you".

First, he is not a jew.

Second I hope my soul rots, I can't stay among fagots with strong souls

Third go fuck yourself

Fourth

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
of the true light said:

I did past life reggression more than FOURTH times, yes I can SEE HİM in every reggression, everytime I see him in a room with a notebook and smiling at me. No matter what genre his films are, he is a master of cinema. know and accept this. don't make me angry :D

Have a nice day.
Soaring Eagle 666 and myself both disagree and for good reason.

He has certain characteristics that are common among the Ashkenazi Jews.

A large gap between his nose and mouth.

A small upper lip and the very large lower lip.

A slightly sloping forehead with his neck short and angled forward, like a Neanderthal.

Beware of delusions I guess would be my advice.

If this makes you angry well then I am sorry you feel that way.

He look's very Jooish to me though and his movies reflected as such.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
of the true light said:

Have a nice day.
Jack said:

have fun boy. We all gonna little mad sometimes :D

So does that mean your admitting your a Jew.

In my opinion, who you were in your past life doesn't really matter, that knowledge mostly just there to comfort you when you get to a certain point in your current lifetime. If you're on these forums doing RTRs and developing then you are in some sense already more important than half the people who ever lived, so just be yourself first and foremost. 👍

No, he is not. He is british, from united kingdom. But he looks like italian more than a jew. I just watched and like his movies. Not amazing but good for their age.

Nothing British or even Italian about his face. But he's the furthest from British. Don't use Boris Dickson as an example. He's no Brit, especially not with a Spanish forename lol

Stormblood said:

Nothing British or even Italian about his face. But he's the furthest from British. Don't use Boris Dickson as an example. He's no Brit, especially not with a Spanish forename lol
And a jewish mother.. lol

I have seen some of my past lives and I was a hella better person than in my current one.
I don't mean by morals, but by accomplishments, discipline, goal-making and goal-reaching, and continuously striving and doing better.

I am not sure if you were Alfred Hitchcock, but if you were, great, I guess?
Now you know how far you once came with success, talents, skills and fame in that lifetime, and that it is possible to surpass the greatness of a past life by working on your natural talents and skills in this one.

And just ignore Aquarius, he like to make blanket statements of judgmental platitudes and then pretend that he cares about you or your situation. He does the same to me and my posts, only without the caring. Passive aggression and vague statements to show he knows something when he knows little or nothing.

magus.immortalis said:
And just ignore Aquarius
I'm the big bad who goes around telling truths. Of course you don't like me, you're on constant delusions, you've been here for like 10 years and often say things that are just so delusional it makes one think:"does she even meditate?"
You even think you were of another race in your past life, which is absolutely not possible, which shows you are just immaginative and not psychic. And a couple weeks ago you come up with japanese ghosts in canada that scare you to death and then become your guardians(why would you even have japanese ghost guardians when we have the Gods?)
Anyways, you've asked for your debunking, don't mention me being the big bad guy if you don't want me to expose you as the pathetic delusional person you are.

magus.immortalis said:
And just ignore Aquarius, he like to make blanket statements of judgmental platitudes and then pretend that he cares about you or your situation. He does the same to me and my posts, only without the caring. Passive aggression and vague statements to show he knows something when he knows little or nothing.

I don't want to get in the middle, but Aquarius is too straightforward to be passive aggressive. If he needs to, he'll be normal aggressive or however is the saying for someone who doesn't hold back.

Stormblood said:
magus.immortalis said:

I don't want to get in the middle, but Aquarius is too straightforward to be passive aggressive. If he needs to, he'll be normal aggressive or however is the saying for someone who doesn't hold back.

The saying for someone like aquarius is "cunt" I believe

Stormblood said:
magus.immortalis said:

Don't mean to pile on either but I wanted to say something similar without getting in the middle but gave up halfway writing my comment to Magus Immortalis since I couldn't come up with a way to write without sounding hostile to her even though I wasn't trying to be.

I agree with your point. Aquarius is just how in layman's terms is reffered to as someone being real. Or if you're from the hood, a real nigga. He calls out things objectively while working with the info given to him.

Hope y'all both (Aquarius and Magus Immortalis) don't carry this into another argument on the boards since we've had way too many already recently.

Aquarius said:
magus.immortalis said:
And just ignore Aquarius
I'm the big bad who goes around telling truths. Of course you don't like me, you're on constant delusions, you've been here for like 10 years and often say things that are just so delusional it makes one think:"does she even meditate?"
You even think you were of another race in your past life, which is absolutely not possible, which shows you are just immaginative and not psychic. And a couple weeks ago you come up with japanese ghosts in canada that scare you to death and then become your guardians(why would you even have japanese ghost guardians when we have the Gods?)
Anyways, you've asked for your debunking, don't mention me being the big bad guy if you don't want me to expose you as the pathetic delusional person you are.
People who have done every drug in the world usually end up delusional.

Go direct a movie that gets people interested in Reverse Torah.

Aquarius said:
magus.immortalis said:
And just ignore Aquarius

I tell truths too.

I'm neutral on you (or more likely, your posts on here) most of the time. I don't read everything you write. I remember we shared some emails back and forth back when the Yahoo JoS groups were up. We talked about empaths and empath books, and you made a comment on a cover of a book I showed you. Remember?

It's the way you treat some members who don't post often or as much, you have judgmental blanket statements and negative judgey platitudes you give out. It is very discouraging to newer members or those who don't post often.
I thought I just should mention that.

I don't want to talk about my past lives right now to refute your statement.
I am imaginative, yes. And I am psychic. Do not presume to tell me that I am not, I have been psychic since I was 8 and more so in the past year and a bit.

I should have been more clear. I probably was not super-clear about what I was aiming for when putting up that thread.
I just was looking for information and personal experiences from others who have experience with Yurei.

We do have the Gods, yes, but I have Guardians who have been with me since I was small girl. She is of Faery, and is of Satan.

Say what you like to me or about me, I recognize a nay-sayer and all-around bad boi edgy critic of me.

Have a great day/night!

My goodness what are the odds? Over 70 MILLION dead and wounded during WW2 and you happen to be the filmmaker who faked the holocaust footage.

Stormblood said:
magus.immortalis said:

Perhaps in your opinion, he appears that way, but I feel different.
I'm an empath, I pick up these impressions and put them into words to describe them best.
I stand by my original post about Aquarius in this thread.

We have Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Alfred Hitchcok, Graham Bell, and everyone else here. Super wonderful.

Now how about any of these people who make any large claims start doing anything about this whole thing, I'd guess?

Gotta let my internet friends know first.

magus.immortalis said:
Stormblood said:
magus.immortalis said:

Perhaps in your opinion, he appears that way, but I feel different.
I'm an empath, I pick up these impressions and put them into words to describe them best.
I stand by my original post about Aquarius in this thread.
You might aswell be an empath, but you often lack the ability to discern immagination from reality, and this reflects in your posts. Someone who is here from 20
years I'd say should have quite some grasp on these things, you on the other hand promote delusions like any beginner here would do. You're literally an individual who should not be taken seriously.
I don't see how I'm passive agressive, since I always say the blunt truth and what I believe. I don't hate you, I just don't feel like respecting your opinion, because most of the times it's just straight ass bullshit.

I remember our mail exchange, you were talking to me about empathy and how you don't know how to use it, and also sent me a link to a "book on empathy" that literally had a star of david in the cover. It was like 2-3 years ago and I already knew you were bulshitting yourselves with those books since they are always the same destructive "love everybody" kind of shit, I didn't need 20 years to understand it but rather 3 years on this path.

I respect and enjoy your (Aquarius) honesty and straightforwardness. From reading your many posts you always say what you feel to be the truth, you dont sugar coat which is something that i feel is very refreshing. People take it as aggressiveness but i dont think it's that at all. It does not come off to me like that, truth should be just that.. truth, served cold and raw. Sugarcoating something panders and doesnt get to the truth, it only corrupts it, only the real truth can help people see the truth

To the OP

Read HPHC most recent post, im sure it will help you.

magus.immortalis said:
Aquarius said:
magus.immortalis said:
And just ignore Aquarius
I'm the big bad who goes around telling truths. Of course you don't like me, you're on constant delusions
It's the way you treat some members who don't post often or as much, you have judgmental blanket statements and negative judgey platitudes you give out. It is very discouraging to newer members or those who don't post often.

Guys, please. This seems like such a simple problem to me, made evident if you were to look at each other's astrology charts. Someone who is empathic/high water is prone to high sensitivity to all things good or bad. Someone like Aquarius is probably higher in earth or fire and therefore is more direct in expressing himself.

The problem with Aquarius's style is not that he isn't correct in what he calls out, it is just sometimes it comes off as too hostile (too fire) or lacking in supportive details and instructions for improvement (not enough air).

Giving an example, when I first joined JOS, I talked about New Age stuff, and Aquarius was right to call me out. However, it felt hostile to me, since he called me an infiltrator. I was new and didn't know everything pertaining to Satanism, but I wasn't an infiltrator.

Aquarius needs to look at himself more like a father and less like a combatant. Practically, this means saving insults or hostile tones only for when the opposing party has refused directions or instructions. The first message to someone should be more professional and polite, yet firm. Only ramp up the pressure when the person starts trying to deviate. In this case, nobody can say that Aquarius was being mean.

-------------------

As far as Magus goes, you have to be mindful and guarded in your approach. Being sensitive doesn't help when you open up to enemy ideals. You need more fire and earth to keep yourself less impressionable and more grounded and practically minded.

Recognize what Aquarius does as something that not everyone wants to do. As he said, nobody wants to be labeled the bad guy, but in many cases, he was right for speaking out. His emotional reactions were correct, but how they were communicated could have been better.

-------------------

For both of you, know that each of these skills or characteristics are not mutually exclusive. Someone can have the practicality and endurance of earth in conjunction with the wittiness and adaptability of air. We can have the pride, aggression, and energy of fire, in addition to the sensitivity, nurturing, and deep feeling of water.

We can embody each of these traits together, and each one balances the other so as to act only 100% appropriately. The easiest example of this is the Gods, where even the water-oriented demons can have fire characteristics that dwarf humans by 1000x.

If you have a weakness in certain areas, then you are responsible for filling them in. Don't leave a giant gaping hole in your personality, mindset, and soul. Look towards the runes, Sun squares, or other mantras, and plan a working that makes you embody these traits. Of course, affirm that the working is positive and fully harmonious with you. There is no reason it needs to override anything.

Blitzkreig said:
magus.immortalis said:
Aquarius said:
I'm the big bad who goes around telling truths. Of course you don't like me, you're on constant delusions

Guys, please. This seems like such a simple problem to me, made evident if you were to look at each other's astrology charts. Someone who is empathic/high water is prone to high sensitivity to all things good or bad. Someone like Aquarius is probably higher in earth or fire and therefore is more direct in expressing himself.

The problem with Aquarius's style is not that he isn't correct in what he calls out, it is just sometimes it comes off as too hostile (too fire) or lacking in supportive details and instructions for improvement (not enough air).

Giving an example, when I first joined JOS, I talked about New Age stuff, and Aquarius was right to call me out. However, it felt hostile to me, since he called me an infiltrator. I was new and didn't know everything pertaining to Satanism, but I wasn't an infiltrator.

Aquarius needs to look at himself more like a father and less like a combatant. Practically, this means saving insults or hostile tones only for when the opposing party has refused directions or instructions. The first message to someone should be more professional and polite, yet firm. Only ramp up the pressure when the person starts trying to deviate. In this case, nobody can say that Aquarius was being mean.

-------------------

As far as Magus goes, you have to be mindful and guarded in your approach. Being sensitive doesn't help when you open up to enemy ideals. You need more fire and earth to keep yourself less impressionable and more grounded and practically minded.

Recognize what Aquarius does as something that not everyone wants to do. As he said, nobody wants to be labeled the bad guy, but in many cases, he was right for speaking out. His emotional reactions were correct, but how they were communicated could have been better.

-------------------

For both of you, know that each of these skills or characteristics are not mutually exclusive. Someone can have the practicality and endurance of earth in conjunction with the wittiness and adaptability of air. We can have the pride, aggression, and energy of fire, in addition to the sensitivity, nurturing, and deep feeling of water.

We can embody each of these traits together, and each one balances the other so as to act only 100% appropriately. The easiest example of this is the Gods, where even the water-oriented demons can have fire characteristics that dwarf humans by 1000x.

If you have a weakness in certain areas, then you are responsible for filling them in. Don't leave a giant gaping hole in your personality, mindset, and soul. Look towards the runes, Sun squares, or other mantras, and plan a working that makes you embody these traits. Of course, affirm that the working is positive and fully harmonious with you. There is no reason it needs to override anything.

I was going to say the same but in less words and not in good detail like you because Aquarius is right most of the time but he does come off hostile even to me and I know when he is right about something. What I do is i just embrace it and know he means well.

Blitzkreig said:
since he called me an infiltrator.
I don't think so. I never had the thing about calling people who post bad info "infiltrators".
I just call out the bullshit :p

Blitzkreig said:
lacking in supportive details and instructions for improvement (not enough air).

Well I'm not asking you to read my prior posts because of the volume I have posted.

But in your understanding of the elements and personality types with a debilitated Mercury in Leo(No I'm not gonna do a Mercury square as I've done a few squares and it just burns me out keeping track of them. I feel no freedom when doing a Square especially with 64 for Mercury).

But if I type things up and provide verbiage.

For example I ask a question: Why is the sky blue?

...and I type a long winded message so people understand my message below the question. Then what does that mean?

Why can't I succinctly type a question with succinct verbiage or simply ask the question and let the situation flare out. Why can't I simply ask such a detailed and precise question that no one misunderstands me. Why am I having to explain things out underneath the questions or statements(especially with my horrible typing which stems from my horrible chicken-scratch handwriting) that I have to provide an explanation to my statement and questions.

I guess some might say I live a bit too much in my head. True! I'd readily admit that. But I notice on these JoS forums I have to be very careful what I ask because there is too much misunderstandings. But it has happened in other forums which I visited.

I've always had the internet since 1999 but never got heavily involved with the internet for extended periods of time till like 2005-2006 or so. Remember the internet wasn't as pervasive and the 1990s generation such as myself have been called the "Lost Generation" too old-school to do things heavily with newer technologies but not old-school enough to not delve into new technologies plus many new and up and coming things occurred which kinda made a lot of 90s generation kinda backfire in development.

It's just I noticed a lot of 90s generation people not as successful as 70s-80s nor some millenials and post-millenials.

But again this post is a perfect example of my verbiage. I type long-winded statements, I type statements after questions or statement questions to reinforce the idea to people to understand or I just type a lot of non-sense and verbiage that goes off-topic, side-topic, on-topic but with tangents.

In other words is Mercury in Leo and low Air element(I believe in the elements calculator the level was like 17.7%) such a detriment to all my communication skills that I go off-, on-, side- topics and on top of that go off tangents and connect things schizophrenically. That I speak/type with as someone with great volume of detail but can't filter the detail into succinct topics of conveying of information to others?

I've noticed my grammar and skills such as using ( , ) is very much lacking even if I have studied this. For example I have studied how to use ( , ) comma, semi-colons but it doesn't want to stick.

I'll admit these past few years I've been trying to re-create my education. I think I'm one of those people who should have been thaught in a certain way growing up and then later re-educate from the ground up to improve. I always hated school and never cared much to educate myself. Even if I was never educated I would be happy at least I wouldn't have to learn such useless non-sense plus I would have learned by myself as I "Study for the sake for studying not for any particular reason or cause".

So why do I type the way that I type and is there a way to improve even my physical IRL communication gets gutted by others who criticizes me for the way I speak especially recently when I spoke to my grandfather and he said "You speak with vulgerness in your speech". He said "I don't state bad words but the way I speak is vulgar and malefic almost evil way".

Why do I speak in garrulousness = (excessively talkative in a rambling, roundabout manner, especially about trivial matters.
wordy or diffuse: a garrulous and boring speech.); and force so much verbiage and convey so much yet it might seem like a lot of info but it's just a windbag response?

Aquarius said:
I don't think so. I never had the thing about calling people who post bad info "infiltrators".
I just call out the bullshit :p

Ok, that is true, so I rescind my comment. I went back and looked through old posts and couldn't find anything like that. Anyway, I am glad I have a better relationship with you now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back