Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy Leeches

Sketches

Hello, Brothers and Sisters. I need to ask guidance from you.

To start off, on my first post in this forum, I talked about enemy entities possibly sexually assaulting me, but thought I was "schizophrenic." I have been staving them off and it's Day 22 of me meditating to negate the effects.

The problem is, I'm still exhausted and drained even after all this. I can do RTRs, but it would be late at night, 2 am or later. Why? Because the enemy has been draining me so much and keeping me restrained in my own bed that I fall asleep throughout the whole day.

There are times where I can't even move a muscle and they want to be the ones "controlling my body" so that I can even stand up to eat or drink water. I hate to say that I sometimes give in just so I could get some form of control.

I've been studying about how to stave them off. Most arrows point to Deep Cleaning, but so is Detaching and increasing energies (my aura is healthier than my soul and chakras because it's the only thing with AoP or energy, so to speak)

Despite this, the enemy uses the information against me.

I read stuff about "failed Satanists" and said stuff like:

"What if you're suffering schizophrenia like Ghost in the Machine?"

"You seem to be suffering the same fate like Shael here."

It almost got to the point where they try to bombard me with their thoughts (which is why I concluded it's psychic attachment, but also tons of negative energies after finally meditating for six months lack thereof) and sexually try to push pedophilia while they assault me.

And I concluded that "No one's stopping me to post in these forums."

Until they drained me again and I didn't get to post this two hours ago.

I'm beyond irritated because no one should try to threaten me to pull me away from Father Satan!!!! NOBODY!!!

So I ask, what to do in this situation? I'm not gonna be someone's "pet slave," and I'll do what it takes to keep them the fuck away from me. I'm so pissed that I don't have the energy to fight back sometimes. There are also times where I call Father Satan but it seems that there's no effect, making me think that there's an opening in my soul somewhere, either made by negative energies or that need energy to seal off completely.

Here is my meditation program. Since I wanted to focus on the important ones, these are what I concluded to do:

Aura Cleaning:
×36 AUM SURYAE
×4 Solar Breaths (Inhaling energies from the Sun)

Duration = 10 minutes

Aura of Protection:
×8 SATANAS
×44/63 AUM SURYAE
×8 Solar Breaths
×8 SATANAS

Duration = 15-23 minutes

Final RTR + Tetragrammaton:
Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
I target my house and my soul to banish negative energies. Am I doing it wrong by targeting my house?

Duration = 24 minutes

Returning Curses:
×8 Solar Breaths

Duration = 30 minutes(?)

I can only do them at late nighttime, which is why I feel that I can't add another round of meditations other than EZ Chakra Spin or Detaching, but that seems too much. I don't wanna continue for another hour, but at the same time, I feel that I'm not doing enough and I'm taking their bait to spread my energies too thin.

Conclusion:

* How to stop enemy attacks?

* Should I clean more, detach, or empower my chakras and soul?

* Is it fine to breathe in solar energies while the enemy is nearby? They point out that I'm cautious to breathe in energies at the back of my throat chakra and hint that "maybe they're behind me."

* Is it fine to use the Final RTR as a Banishing Ritual to my house as well?

I need some reassurances because right now, the enemy is playing mind games at my brainstorming. I need others' opinions on this. Last night and the whole day was rough.

I couldn't meditate other than caving in to do Detaching Working except to the crown and sixth chakra (it was starting to go Void of Course Moon), doing an Aura Cleaning and AoP, but that's it. They attacked me again, too.

I'm also thinking it's selfish of me to stop RTRs. It does bring good luck to me. But right now, I'm having doubts. Not that it isn't working, but more like, maybe focus on cleaning first...

Are you directing / affirming your aop and cleaning energies to clean and protect?

Are you doing yoga?

Have you tried any of these yet?

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

Sketches said:
Hello, Brothers and Sisters. I need to ask guidance from you.

To start off, on my first post in this forum, I talked about enemy entities possibly sexually assaulting me, but thought I was "schizophrenic." I have been staving them off and it's Day 22 of me meditating to negate the effects.

The problem is, I'm still exhausted and drained even after all this. I can do RTRs, but it would be late at night, 2 am or later. Why? Because the enemy has been draining me so much and keeping me restrained in my own bed that I fall asleep throughout the whole day.

There are times where I can't even move a muscle and they want to be the ones "controlling my body" so that I can even stand up to eat or drink water. I hate to say that I sometimes give in just so I could get some form of control.

I've been studying about how to stave them off. Most arrows point to Deep Cleaning, but so is Detaching and increasing energies (my aura is healthier than my soul and chakras because it's the only thing with AoP or energy, so to speak)

Despite this, the enemy uses the information against me.

I read stuff about "failed Satanists" and said stuff like:

"What if you're suffering schizophrenia like Ghost in the Machine?"

"You seem to be suffering the same fate like Shael here."

It almost got to the point where they try to bombard me with their thoughts (which is why I concluded it's psychic attachment, but also tons of negative energies after finally meditating for six months lack thereof) and sexually try to push pedophilia while they assault me.

And I concluded that "No one's stopping me to post in these forums."

Until they drained me again and I didn't get to post this two hours ago.

I'm beyond irritated because no one should try to threaten me to pull me away from Father Satan!!!! NOBODY!!!

So I ask, what to do in this situation? I'm not gonna be someone's "pet slave," and I'll do what it takes to keep them the fuck away from me. I'm so pissed that I don't have the energy to fight back sometimes. There are also times where I call Father Satan but it seems that there's no effect, making me think that there's an opening in my soul somewhere, either made by negative energies or that need energy to seal off completely.

Here is my meditation program. Since I wanted to focus on the important ones, these are what I concluded to do:

Aura Cleaning:
×36 AUM SURYAE
×4 Solar Breaths (Inhaling energies from the Sun)

Duration = 10 minutes

Aura of Protection:
×8 SATANAS
×44/63 AUM SURYAE
×8 Solar Breaths
×8 SATANAS

Duration = 15-23 minutes

Final RTR + Tetragrammaton:
Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
I target my house and my soul to banish negative energies. Am I doing it wrong by targeting my house?

Duration = 24 minutes

Returning Curses:
×8 Solar Breaths

Duration = 30 minutes(?)

I can only do them at late nighttime, which is why I feel that I can't add another round of meditations other than EZ Chakra Spin or Detaching, but that seems too much. I don't wanna continue for another hour, but at the same time, I feel that I'm not doing enough and I'm taking their bait to spread my energies too thin.

Conclusion:

* How to stop enemy attacks?

* Should I clean more, detach, or empower my chakras and soul?

* Is it fine to breathe in solar energies while the enemy is nearby? They point out that I'm cautious to breathe in energies at the back of my throat chakra and hint that "maybe they're behind me."

* Is it fine to use the Final RTR as a Banishing Ritual to my house as well?

I need some reassurances because right now, the enemy is playing mind games at my brainstorming. I need others' opinions on this. Last night and the whole day was rough.

I couldn't meditate other than caving in to do Detaching Working except to the crown and sixth chakra (it was starting to go Void of Course Moon), doing an Aura Cleaning and AoP, but that's it. They attacked me again, too.

I'm also thinking it's selfish of me to stop RTRs. It does bring good luck to me. But right now, I'm having doubts. Not that it isn't working, but more like, maybe focus on cleaning first...

Try doing the shattering into yourself. These kinds of enemy attacks are not normal but I know about what would cause them so I am posting. What to do depends on what the issue is.

Here are some of the things that may cause this.

Let me ask you these questions.

We're you ever involved in new age meditations or angel Magick?

Did you have a Jew or very strong xtian or an enemy occultist as a close friend or a partner ever in the past? The first one will be the most difficult to deal with and may take awhile. The last two will be something that can be worked on and stopped within a couple weeks.

Did you grow up in a home or around people that were strongly xtian or taught you xtian values?

If there is anything else you can think of that might have connected you to the enemy or gotten their energy in you strongly let me know I had experience helping someone with this stuff before. I had to do a lot of stuff on myself as well to disconnect from the enemy I am familiar with this constant attack thing.

The enemy being able to attack you like this and being attracted to coming means you have some energy in you from them or connection still to the enemy that kind of acts like a portal to them they are able to attack you through these links. They can feed on that and use it.

If this is a result of someone your hanging out with right now simply stopping being around them and rejecting them if possible may get rid of the attacks you may need to do a detach working though.

Also the thing people need to realize is links to the chakras can bypass aura of protection no matter how strong it is. It's like an opening to the soul. The enemy can even take full control of weaker people this way and use them like a puppet literally if they want to but 99+ percent of the time they don't bother as weaker people are not a threat.

Henu the Great said:
Are you directing / affirming your aop and cleaning energies to clean and protect?

Are you doing yoga?

Have you tried any of these yet?

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

The thing is, I feel out-of-touch with reality after I stopped meditating for five and a half months.

I can only focus when I'm with friends or in a different environment.

But when I'm alone, that's where I feel the astral and my thoughts more. And you can imagine how chaotic it is.

I've tried some strategies by going by my usual routine before this all happened: balancing the astral and the physical.

However, it seems that either I'm paranoid and traumatized whenever I hear or feel the enemy entities near me (I don't know how many of them are, but this is the first time I encountered a reptilian and an enemy nephilim) or they attack me once I'm going to sleep (this was either the time without meditating and tuning out the astral or when I'm done doing my meditations)

So of course, I call upon Father Satan and my Guardian Demons. I think the enemies pretend they are still there since I can still hear their thoughts through telepathy even though the heavy feeling is now gone.

So I concluded that it must be holes in my aura, soul, and chakras, both caused by negative energies and the attacks.

I'm going to empower my chakras and detach them from those enemy entities. It makes me angry how I just got scared just because some enemy entities took advantage of my mental state. It wasn't always like this. I hated them with every fiber of my being, but right now, it feels like I'm swinging a sword in all directions out of cowardice whenever I can feel their presence.

So in conclusion, this is caused by starting at meditations again and the dross is affecting me,

lack of energy and being drained is making me fatigued,

my schedule on the physical realm is somewhat fucked (I'm awake in the middle of the night, and only eat lunch and dinner, sometimes even a midnight snack to quench my hunger due to irregular sleep schedule. There's also neglected pets that I can barely take care of that adds more to my guilt, and my aunt and her son does nothing about it. Oh, and I stay on my bed all day. The only time I move is when I cook dinner for the family, feed the pets, wash dishes, exercise, and yoga. I can barely clean the whole house. That's it. I feel that if I don't meditate soon, I'd get attacked.)

and not to mention there's a war going on. Our warfare schedule shows it.

Thanks for the advice, Henu, but I feel that maybe there's too much meditations if I go that way on healing. Or is it recommended? I don't know, I feel that if I add more meditations, I wouldn't be able to do all of them

Oh, and another thing, I felt, alright when I did the EZ Chakra Spin to all my chakras, and empowered my soul. Sorry for writing like this, I'm still recovering from all this. I really did try my best, but I do feel that I might need to do more to lessen the attacks.

Sketches said:
Thanks for the advice, Henu, but I feel that maybe there's too much meditations if I go that way on healing. Or is it recommended? I don't know, I feel that if I add more meditations, I wouldn't be able to do all of them

Oh, and another thing, I felt, alright when I did the EZ Chakra Spin to all my chakras, and empowered my soul. Sorry for writing like this, I'm still recovering from all this. I really did try my best, but I do feel that I might need to do more to lessen the attacks.
Slyscorpion has some good advice here.

You will absolutely want to cut astral ties to enemy filth. Whatever the source may have been. Because your situation will continue as it is if you do nothing about it.

It sounds like you already received some help from Demons or even from Satan Himself, which just shows how awesome they are. Now it's up to you to do the rest, and be free.

I would recommend that you focus on bare basics for a while. Up until you have gotten on your own feet, and can take care of daily chores/tasks and your meditation without any hassle, and maybe then some, if you do good.

Cleaning, protection, detaching, yoga. Minimum warfare, as not to overwhelm you too much, but at the same time, it will help you to stave off enemy. If it gets too much, then skip warfare for as long as you get yourself back on track. Then strike back. It's of no use for you to be crippled in a battle.

It's not excactly good time in regards to the phase of the Moon to begin detaching (ideally you would want to begin when the Moon is waning for this kind of thing), so you probably should wait until the beginning of next week and begin the detaching then.

Good luck, stay strong and ask more if needs be.

slyscorpion said:
Also the thing people need to realize is links to the chakras can bypass aura of protection no matter how strong it is. It's like an opening to the soul. The enemy can even take full control of weaker people this way and use them like a puppet literally if they want to but 99+ percent of the time they don't bother as weaker people are not a threat.
Yes, this is very much true.

So that's why it is very important to sever any and all astral links that cause harm.

slyscorpion said:
Sketches said:

Try doing the shattering into yourself. These kinds of enemy attacks are not normal but I know about what would cause them so I am posting. What to do depends on what the issue is.

Did you have a Jew or very strong xtian or an enemy occultist as a close friend or a partner ever in the past? The first one will be the most difficult to deal with and may take awhile. The last two will be something that can be worked on and stopped within a couple weeks.

Did you grow up in a home or around people that were strongly xtian or taught you xtian values?

If there is anything else you can think of that might have connected you to the enemy or gotten their energy in you strongly let me know I had experience helping someone with this stuff before. I had to do a lot of stuff on myself as well to disconnect from the enemy I am familiar with this constant attack thing.

The enemy being able to attack you like this and being attracted to coming means you have some energy in you from them or connection still to the enemy that kind of acts like a portal to them they are able to attack you through these links. They can feed on that and use it.

If this is a result of someone your hanging out with right now simply stopping being around them and rejecting them if possible may get rid of the attacks you may need to do a detach working though.

Were you ever involved in new age meditations or angel Magick?

Never.

However, a xtian school I once went through in Grade 7-10 had very STRONG negative energies. They even have a church a few walks away, and we mostly go there everytime the principal wants us to.

It caused me heavy psychological problems that I am still recovering from until I came to Satanism. There was also this one time I even want to escape the school on purpose and went absent for a few months until January. I even pretended to be sick just so I could go home early.

Since this is going on personal border, let's just say I was very open to the astral before.

This same attack happened, but I pulled through it somehow because it only lasted a few days after I called for Father Satan's help. Now, this is the worst one so far because I feel that I never did do the Detaching Ritual after all those years...? This would probably explain why they attacked now, somehow...

Looking back, I feel idiotic not using the demonic sigils until a few years ago.

Yes. So far, because of our work, they have become quite neutral over the church and criticizing it, so I'm happy about that. Because I remembered I keep heading to church annoyed, after reading about the JoS.

If I knew xtian relics, objects, and places are just as dangerous as interacting with a xtian, I would have stayed the fuck away from it.

A very interesting question...

While I was being... attacked, this reptilian offered this guy that I once had a crush with to be "obsessed" with me. He's taking anti-depressants, and knows how negative he is, meaning that this reptilian was offering to make him his meat suit if need to be. I was really disgusted that this was the breaking point for me to post in this forum.

And no, I stopped hanging out with him a few weeks ago due to his... lovesick tendencies over someone, and him neglecting my advice.

Anyways, I'm gonna have to do all I can. I'm trying to stay emotionless, too, since these fuckers seem to enjoy it.

Henu the Great said:
Sketches said:

Slyscorpion has some good advice here.

You will absolutely want to cut astral ties to enemy filth. Whatever the source may have been. Because your situation will continue as it is if you do nothing about it.

It sounds like you already received some help from Demons or even from Satan Himself, which just shows how awesome they are. Now it's up to you to do the rest, and be free.

I would recommend that you focus on bare basics for a while. Up until you have gotten on your own feet, and can take care of daily chores/tasks and your meditation without any hassle, and maybe then some, if you do good.

Cleaning, protection, detaching, yoga. Minimum warfare, as not to overwhelm you too much, but at the same time, it will help you to stave off enemy. If it gets too much, then skip warfare for as long as you get yourself back on track. Then strike back. It's of no use for you to be crippled in a battle.

It's not excactly good time in regards to the phase of the Moon to begin detaching (ideally you would want to begin when the Moon is waning for this kind of thing), so you probably should wait until the beginning of next week and begin the detaching then.

Good luck, stay strong and ask more if needs be.

slyscorpion said:
Yes, this is very much true.

So that's why it is very important to sever any and all astral links that cause harm.

Thank you, @Henu, I will heed your advice.
I just thought that maybe Father Satan and my GDs would want me to handle this since I have meditations in my hands. But I guess what I can do then. It's hard to think sometimes, since the enemies sometimes either mock, question my own thoughts and feelings, that I sometimes don't want to connect to them, fearing that maybe the enemies would intervene.

Also when I submitted my reply to @slyscorpion, another memory has finally occured to me.

I remembered I used to daydream emotionally abusive things to myself in the past that I can feel needles in my heart chakra.

That was when I was in that xtian school I talked about. It died down when I finally went to another school... but it's also xtian...

sigh... I mean it's not that bad, but I remembered after going back after Sem-break, it gave me depression again and the cycle repeated, but in a more lighter note due to my supportive classmates...

Yeah I can see the problem now :| :| :|

Sketches said:
slyscorpion said:
Sketches said:

Never.

However, a xtian school I once went through in Grade 7-10 had very STRONG negative energies. They even have a church a few walks away, and we mostly go there everytime the principal wants us to.

It caused me heavy psychological problems that I am still recovering from until I came to Satanism. There was also this one time I even want to escape the school on purpose and went absent for a few months until January. I even pretended to be sick just so I could go home early.

Since this is going on personal border, let's just say I was very open to the astral before.

This same attack happened, but I pulled through it somehow because it only lasted a few days after I called for Father Satan's help. Now, this is the worst one so far because I feel that I never did do the Detaching Ritual after all those years...? This would probably explain why they attacked now, somehow...

Looking back, I feel idiotic not using the demonic sigils until a few years ago.

Yes. So far, because of our work, they have become quite neutral over the church and criticizing it, so I'm happy about that. Because I remembered I keep heading to church annoyed, after reading about the JoS.

If I knew xtian relics, objects, and places are just as dangerous as interacting with a xtian, I would have stayed the fuck away from it.

A very interesting question...

While I was being... attacked, this reptilian offered this guy that I once had a crush with to be "obsessed" with me. He's taking anti-depressants, and knows how negative he is, meaning that this reptilian was offering to make him his meat suit if need to be. I was really disgusted that this was the breaking point for me to post in this forum.

And no, I stopped hanging out with him a few weeks ago due to his... lovesick tendencies over someone, and him neglecting my advice.

Anyways, I'm gonna have to do all I can. I'm trying to stay emotionless, too, since these fuckers seem to enjoy it.

Try to immediately start a Detaching to that guy and anyone else you can think of or maybe just use cobras affirmation "my ---- chakra is completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan right now" and ansuz or uruz in that chakra some number multiple of 9 if they are focused on getting you to hang out with a specific person then that maybe is where they get the attachments from but it also may not be the full story there may be other things. Also you can add a freeing the soul working come up with your own affirmation that is best deprogramming and detaching from xtianity. It will help get that energy out of you but cleanse it after each working and when it comes out.

Good luck.

slyscorpion said:
Sketches said:
slyscorpion said:

Never.

If this is a result of someone your hanging out with right noA very interesting question...

Try to immediately start a Detaching to that guy and anyone else you can think of or maybe just use cobras affirmation "my ---- chakra is completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan right now" and ansuz or uruz in that chakra some number multiple of 9 if they are focused on getting you to hang out with a specific person then that maybe is where they get the attachments from but it also may not be the full story there may be other things. Also you can add a freeing the soul working come up with your own affirmation that is best deprogramming and detaching from xtianity. It will help get that energy out of you but cleanse it after each working and when it comes out.

Good luck.

So let's recap the three possible strategies here:

If I took @Henu's advice

Pros:

* The Waning Moon that would occur in Moon in Pisces in the next seven days and the working would have a strong effect of detaching from the enemies.

* Will focus to do it in Forty Days or longer if I deem it so.

* The small warfare can help me. There's also this strategy of me trying to meditate throughout the day, since the schedule I mentioned above is only at nighttime. I'll try to ignore my sleep schedule that happens in the morning. Once I wake up, I'll do the best I can to finally stop this nonsensical attacks.

Cons:

* Seven days of waiting. I'm honestly nervous...

* I'll have to rely on calling upon Father Satan and my GDs. I woke up early today, and so far, they attacked me thrice. All to stop me from eating a plate of breakfast and interacting with my pets.

What I observed is that the enemies are trying not to make me rely on my Gods. I can't even burn them or protect myself. Even directing the flames to the strands directed at them was futile, since they seem to drain me whenever I attack them. So I always have to intently focus on their sigils just so I could stop an attack.

As I'm typing this, I can feel the enemy trying to spook me with its unnerving stare.

Asshole.

If I took @slyscorpion's advice:

Pros:

* The faster I can detach from the enemies, the better.

* The attacks would lessen.

Cons:

* Since the Moon Sign isn't ideal, I might have to do another working regarding this...

Also, I was gonna propose to combine the advice of Detaching throughout the day and wait for the Waning Moon to lessen the attacks, but as I typed how the meditation schedule would look like, I discontinued the idea...

So, whatever decision I make would fall upon me. Don't worry, I'll update this topic in case you are worried. I'll try my best at this point in time. This thread is still open to send me some advise. Especially since my physical schedule is somewhat fucked sometimes...

"What I observed is that the enemies are trying not to make me rely on my Gods. I can't even burn them or protect myself. Even directing the flames to the strands directed at them was futile, since they seem to drain me whenever I attack them. So I always have to intently focus on their sigils just so I could stop an attack.

As I'm typing this, I can feel the enemy trying to spook me with its unnerving stare."

You have some sort of energy inside you they are able to feed on. I will give you something that might stop these attacks before you do any other working and yeah make up your own mind on it what you do.

Nothing prevents you from using sometbing like the removing the curses thing to cleanse this even right now. You can even do this when out and about no vibrations nothing obvious no one will know. You said your schedule is messed up I assume that means your busy.

The difference in this and what is on the JOS is that you will have to go on for a much longer time till the energy is gone this may take awhile but when the energy is less on you the attacks might stop or the intensity might get less.

If the energy is kind of slimy in some way that means you were dealing with a jew at some point only you will be able to figure that one out. That would be part of the answer for these problems if the case. In that case there are some good threads on dealing with this use the search function or ask here.

It is best to wait till moon waning to do anything with detach. Aries is probably the next best sign since I think it might be void at the end of pisces after it is full I would have to check the thing it may not be waning till Aries.

Sketches said:

In cases of emergency or urgency, you can just start the working now, then restart it (either by changing the affirmation/programming/energy used, or waiting 48 hours for the working to die) on the ideal date.

As far as workings go, doing RTR's directed on yourself will help a lot. If you are low on energy or whatever, do a 3x RTR, then clean specifically enemy energy/attachments off you.

Update for @Henu and @slyscorpion

Day one of waiting for the working, and the enemy attacked yet again. I had to call upon Father Satan, and when it didn't worked, I called upon Lord Enlil and directed his energies to the enemy strands.

The communication there was strange, like I can somewhat "interpret" that they want me to attack this time.

After the attack, I have to do a bit of yoga since I felt a strong energy block on my legs.

The two demons I mentioned checked up on me once I read Satan's name in the Returning Curses Part 2, and Satan, blazing in powerful and bright energy, simply smiled and said, "I'm glad you're studying."

And yes @slyscorpion, I've checked the search function. A lot of times, actually :D

If you checked my posts, you'd see that I would usually use a quote I took from a sermon since I don't have the time to type long paragraphs unlike our members who have the time for such. I found two more things I'll be using too, found in my signature :D

Blitzkreig said:
Sketches said:

In cases of emergency or urgency, you can just start the working now, then restart it (either by changing the affirmation/programming/energy used, or waiting 48 hours for the working to die) on the ideal date.

As far as workings go, doing RTR's directed on yourself will help a lot. If you are low on energy or whatever, do a 3x RTR, then clean specifically enemy energy/attachments off you.

I actually did that, on my house, aura, soul, then mainly focused on sacral chakra and minimal on the throat. After I cleaned last night, the attacks and psychic intrusion in my mind has disappeared. However, I still needed to banish the room because I felt strong enemy dross and felt hallucinations just by focusing on it. It felt like it was REEKING, too, I don't know how to describe it :|
Probably thoughtforms or such.

Anyways, with this stuff I picked on while studying, I hope I have the luxury to use them. Like doing Returning Curses in a Waning Sun occuring at nightfall? :D

Source: Returning Curses Part 2

Also mentioned in HP. Hoodedcobra666's Witch Sabbath's Purification Circle

Update to @slyscorpion, @Henu, and @Blitzkrieg, as well as lurkers on this thread regarding my situation.

I only got one day of peace after my last post before they attacked me again until this morning.

The reason for this is because they used the same tactic of doubt to me before: that this is all "just thoughtforms and delusions." That I"don't need to do any detachments."

I don't wanna sound paranoid, but they seem to focus on me, like they know what my plan is. Partially because they bombard me with their own thoughts and see which one of these I will react to more.

Right now, yes, I feel skeptic through all these, even now. So I'll write what happened in the past couple of months in my Book of Shadows and see a pattern.

Regardless, I'd still do any Detachments, even if I doubt this possession and body control.

Now you may ask, "what made you lead to doubt these in the first place?"

Well, it was like that typical "xtian possession." They were speaking through me (even if I didn't want to), also laughing whenever I try to banish them, and even insulted Father Satan. I will never forget how Father glared at them. I felt it, too, but only because they were speaking through me. They only replied how "they're being persecuted because the demons are unto them."

It was beyond ridiculous because I was aware of it, but I couldn't stop myself from "saying" it. And also because I never thought how "delusional" their energies felt. It was, how do you say it... crazy?

Anyways, also, another thing out-of-the-blue:

Is SAULO and other Fire Runes, even the energies of the Sun, not allowed in Sacral Chakra?
It's just a question that I want answers to, since I can't find it in the search function. Thanks in advance :D

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

Hey guys, I've been doing well in my meditations so far. On and off regarding the physical world, but better nonetheless.

Anyways, while I was helping here in the forums, I stumbled back unto the webpage, Hypnosis and felt a little flabbergasted at what I read:

Medium trance state:

• The subject is aware of the trance, but cannot describe it
• Suggestive state (For example, the operator suggests the subject has an ant on his/her arm and the subject can actually feel it crawling, even though there is nothing there or the operator suggests there is smoke in the room and the subject smells it, though there is no smoke)
• Catalepsy: A condition characterized by lack of response to external stimuli and by muscular rigidity, so that the limbs remain in whatever position they are placed.

Deep or somnambulistic trance state:

• The subject can open eyes without affecting the trance
• Fixed stare and pupil dilation when eyes are opened.
• Complete amnesia
• Systemized post-hypnotic amnesia
• Uncontrolled movements of eyeballs
• Sensation of lightness, floating, swinging or falling
• The subject experiences a distortion of sound
• The subject can control his/her involuntary body functions- i.e., heart rate, blood pressure
• Recall of lost memories
• Age regression
• Visual hallucinations
• Auditory hallucinations
• Total Anesthesia

While the enemy entities were assaulting me, usually, before that happens, they would be in physical proximity and then I would suddenly enter one of these trances, instantaneously.

They would try their best to make me "comfortable" before taking advantage of my current state.

At that point, it's 50/50 if I can regain control of my mind, which is why I'm having a hard time contacting the Gods whenever they attack me.

I'm gonna state some experiences and what I observed regarding this:

Our minds and emotions are... annoyingly linked.

In addition, there are individuals who have such strong feelings, especially in the way of a love obsession, that their feelings can become intermeshed with our own, making it difficult to even perform the working.

The moment I think of doing meditations, especially Detaching, I would immediately feel resistance, paranoia, and other berating thoughts that are not my own.

There's also the fact that they can still speak through me, even if I'm grounded in the physical.

I have to close my seven main chakras, re-open one of them or destroy astral links to aura or soul, just so I could detach peacefully.

• Their influences moderately lessened the moment I completely removed astral links, coupled with two Returning Curses 1 and 2. There's also energy-raising of doing exercise + yoga for fifteen minutes each (and doing the Corpse Pose in Hatha for 5-10 mins)

• I still have to rely on my Gods to drive them away. The faster I can get my mind focused, the lesser I need to deal with negative energies and psychic vampirism.

• There's also the fact that they specifically target my solar plexus chakra. The other chakras were fine the moment I increased the reps on my solar plexus. I had to do ×31 SATANAS while doing EZ Chakra Spin while the others were ×13 or ×16

They did this not just for my weakened willpower, but also the fact that I couldn't bind my aunt in order to stop her vaccinating me (I failed to bind her. Convincing her would only make her be aggressive with her request, but luckily, no strong side-effects so far.)

There's also the fact that I found this, too.

Blitzkreig said:
If you masturbate to such an excess, you will drain your kidney energy and actually hurt your willpower that way. If your undereyes have bags or are sunken in/discolored, then you need to be more careful in this regard. A wild sexual drive like that is likely unchecked yang, possibly from a yin deficiency of the body.

Now, the above is important. Do I need to do a specific working regarding this?

Detaching is definitely needed, and so far, Returning Curses Part 1 & 2, detaching, exercise + yoga are my only activities since I am still needed in the physical world.

Any advice is appreciated, I'm still figuring out and observing things thus far.

Sketches said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

Hey guys, I've been doing well in my meditations so far. On and off regarding the physical world, but better nonetheless.

Anyways, while I was helping here in the forums, I stumbled back unto the webpage, Hypnosis and felt a little flabbergasted at what I read:

Medium trance state:

• The subject is aware of the trance, but cannot describe it
• Suggestive state (For example, the operator suggests the subject has an ant on his/her arm and the subject can actually feel it crawling, even though there is nothing there or the operator suggests there is smoke in the room and the subject smells it, though there is no smoke)
• Catalepsy: A condition characterized by lack of response to external stimuli and by muscular rigidity, so that the limbs remain in whatever position they are placed.

Deep or somnambulistic trance state:

• The subject can open eyes without affecting the trance
• Fixed stare and pupil dilation when eyes are opened.
• Complete amnesia
• Systemized post-hypnotic amnesia
• Uncontrolled movements of eyeballs
• Sensation of lightness, floating, swinging or falling
• The subject experiences a distortion of sound
• The subject can control his/her involuntary body functions- i.e., heart rate, blood pressure
• Recall of lost memories
• Age regression
• Visual hallucinations
• Auditory hallucinations
• Total Anesthesia

While the enemy entities were assaulting me, usually, before that happens, they would be in physical proximity and then I would suddenly enter one of these trances, instantaneously.

They would try their best to make me "comfortable" before taking advantage of my current state.

At that point, it's 50/50 if I can regain control of my mind, which is why I'm having a hard time contacting the Gods whenever they attack me.

I'm gonna state some experiences and what I observed regarding this:

Our minds and emotions are... annoyingly linked.

In addition, there are individuals who have such strong feelings, especially in the way of a love obsession, that their feelings can become intermeshed with our own, making it difficult to even perform the working.

The moment I think of doing meditations, especially Detaching, I would immediately feel resistance, paranoia, and other berating thoughts that are not my own.

There's also the fact that they can still speak through me, even if I'm grounded in the physical.

I have to close my seven main chakras, re-open one of them or destroy astral links to aura or soul, just so I could detach peacefully.

• Their influences moderately lessened the moment I completely removed astral links, coupled with two Returning Curses 1 and 2. There's also energy-raising of doing exercise + yoga for fifteen minutes each (and doing the Corpse Pose in Hatha for 5-10 mins)

• I still have to rely on my Gods to drive them away. The faster I can get my mind focused, the lesser I need to deal with negative energies and psychic vampirism.

• There's also the fact that they specifically target my solar plexus chakra. The other chakras were fine the moment I increased the reps on my solar plexus. I had to do ×31 SATANAS while doing EZ Chakra Spin while the others were ×13 or ×16

They did this not just for my weakened willpower, but also the fact that I couldn't bind my aunt in order to stop her vaccinating me (I failed to bind her. Convincing her would only make her be aggressive with her request, but luckily, no strong side-effects so far.)

There's also the fact that I found this, too.

Blitzkreig said:
If you masturbate to such an excess, you will drain your kidney energy and actually hurt your willpower that way. If your undereyes have bags or are sunken in/discolored, then you need to be more careful in this regard. A wild sexual drive like that is likely unchecked yang, possibly from a yin deficiency of the body.

Detaching is definitely needed, and so far, Returning Curses Part 1 & 2, detaching, exercise + yoga are my only activities since I am still needed in the physical world.

Any advice is appreciated, I'm still figuring out and observing things thus far.

Try invoking earth and fire element a little. Both these may have you be more grounded 1 and too a little more detached since it sounds to me like you have a lot of water.

You should do these at separate times. You can if you want just use the mantra into yourself and affirm you are correcting these imbalances but it's better to use the meditation on the JOS site as its too easy to overdo it that way if you don't know what your doing.

Sketches said:

Not always. Usually, physical lifestyle changes can fix this, especially the addition of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), through pushing acupoints. For example, the ST36 point is good for generating both energy and blood in the body, as well as healing the stomach and spleen and removing congestion from the body. In other words, it is one of the best points, if not THE best point, since it relates to all disease patterns.

Besides this, yoga is critical for restoring health to the physical body. The breath of fire works well for generating energy, especially for those who are very tired.

How is your spiritual situation going? It sounds like it is improving. I guess just keep detaching. The moon entering Scorpio now presents a good opportunity for this.

ST-36-Leg-Three-Miles-ZUSANLI.jpg

Blitzkreig said:
Sketches said:
Besides this, yoga is critical for restoring health to the physical body. The breath of fire works well for generating energy, especially for those who are very tired.

How is your spiritual situation going? It sounds like it is improving. I guess just keep detaching. The moon entering Scorpio now presents a good opportunity for this.

Hi, Blitzkrieg :D

For starters, it has been going great, until I realize that I keep underestimating the enemy attachments.

First off, after posting my last reply, I got extremely exhausted because I was too focused on Detaching, and not on my Daily Meditations and the physical world. Because of that, I got heavily attacked and discouraged again.

So despite my fearful mind, I decided not to detach first and focus on my sleep and meditation schedule. I got my energy, and the attacks stopped.

Due to my high skepticism of me being astrally assaulted, I became paranoid again, thinking that, 'Oh, I guess I was being delusional, I was exaggerating my detaching situation. I shouldn't have studied so hard on this, maybe all of the advice and tips don't add up because I'm overthinking my strategy here.'

Until this night before I was writing this, I found some forum posts that alleviated my concerns into reassurances.

That's where I felt that annoying enemy entity's desperate energies once again, trying to "subtly" discourage me through fear.

Out of spite, I gave a middle finger without looking away at the forum articles, and the entity laughed. It's also annoying that when it laughed, we were still strongly attached, so I giggled without meaning to.

Since it knew I was going to detach that night, it kept speaking through me despite of me closing my chakras. I couldn't focus, and it felt like it had more energy because I didn't cut out its supply, which was me. I was upset at how I keep underestimating the attachment.

slyscorpion said:
Try invoking earth and fire element a little. Both these may have you be more grounded 1 and too a little more detached since it sounds to me like you have a lot of water.

You should do these at separate times. You can if you want just use the mantra into yourself and affirm you are correcting these imbalances but it's better to use the meditation on the JOS site as its too easy to overdo it that way if you don't know what your doing.

Funnily enough, I felt the enemy taking my lower chakras' energies and the heart much more strongly than the upper ones. My lower chakras are the ones suffering the most. I haven't empowered them at all except the solar plexus when I was having bouts of eczema, so that's saying something.

Now, I should know that I need to:

• Detach, ×9 URUZ for four minutes
• Cleaning away strands, ×9 ALGIZ for three minutes
• EZ Chakra Spin, ×8 VAUNYO, and affirm, "I am always safe, secure, healthy, and protected at all times," for three minutes as well...

And only targeting the lower chakras because this takes thirty minutes just to finish all of them. This doesn't include the Returning Curses I still need to do because dross comes out randomly, which I observed, was also the cause of enemy attacks.

I found out that I need to regain most of my energies badly. Tuning them out worked because I had more energy to defend from the other enemy attacks "externally," not to mention that I had more time on the physical world and my hobbies if I go this route.

It's hard to detach when I keep thinking about that spell in order to be "free of their influence," which is already ironic in itself.

Sketches said:

If the attacks stop when you keep your mind off of them, then this points more towards self-inflicted attacks. In other words, creating a thoughtform that is attacking you. You also mentioned that you used to daydream abusive things, which makes this perhaps more likely.

If this entity was totally foreign, then the demons could just yank it out and smash it, but if your mind keeps recreating it, then this would just keep repeating infinitely.

If you focus on the Gods' sigil and ask for help, and either nothing happens or perhaps they come, but the problem repeats the next day, then this means the entity is self-created.

This doesn't mean it is not a real thing, but just that you are recreating it and programming it to attack you, simply by strongly expecting that there is something that attacks you every night.

I think you should shift gears and focus on the problem from this angle. Even in a worst-case scenario, at least you will figure out exactly what you are dealing with, so there isn't much to fear.

Just remember that this entity is not powerful and cannot stop you from everything. So don't be afraid of it. You have already existed with it for so long, so it is much weaker than you think it is. In fact, you even mentioned that you got your energy back even when you didn't think about it.

Hello, I'm back, I just got back after focusing more on my social relationships in the physical world :D

Blitzkreig said:
If the attacks stop when you keep your mind off of them, then this points more towards self-inflicted attacks. In other words, creating a thoughtform that is attacking you. You also mentioned that you used to daydream abusive things, which makes this perhaps more likely.

If this entity was totally foreign, then the demons could just yank it out and smash it, but if your mind keeps recreating it, then this would just keep repeating infinitely.

If you focus on the Gods' sigil and ask for help, and either nothing happens or perhaps they come, but the problem repeats the next day, then this means the entity is self-created.

Yes, you are right. However, I have not yet found a balance on meditating and focusing here in the physical world as of yet, as well as trying to slowly bring back my physical health.

There are times when I would meditate instead of going to sleep, because I was either having a hard time not watching videos online instead of getting myself to meditate on an earlier state that lead me to do it later, still experiencing bouts of either negative energies or energy loss, either caused by myself by doing the above or the enemy attachments, (it's hard to tell sometimes) as well as balancing which energy attachments to remove.

I tried burning all of the enemy strands to all of my seven main chakras before, and it only worked for two days. After that, it costed my Daily Meditations. I was simply not ready for the amount of energy I needed to take care of. Emotions and doubts came in until I read HP. Hoodedcobra666's sermon and once you have read my reply, you can guess that...

Blitzkreig said:
This doesn't mean it is not a real thing, but just that you are recreating it and programming it to attack you, simply by strongly expecting that there is something that attacks you every night.

I think you should shift gears and focus on the problem from this angle. Even in a worst-case scenario, at least you will figure out exactly what you are dealing with, so there isn't much to fear.

Just remember that this entity is not powerful and cannot stop you from everything. So don't be afraid of it. You have already existed with it for so long, so it is much weaker than you think it is. In fact, you even mentioned that you got your energy back even when you didn't think about it.

Yes, I could also be more paranoid.

Reading back on my old posts, I have stated countless times where I can feel the enemy's thoughts, due to hyper-fixation, or merely caused by thoughtforms. Again, reading the reply I had to Cobra sums up what I was having trouble with, which is tuning them out.

After doing the detachments and doing Returning Curses after, I can say I finally found my balance, but I'm still trying to get my health back together. Trying to get my sleeping schedule is still hard because I'm not as will-powered as I used to. I should definitely focus on Earth and Solar Runes :|

Speaking of which, has someone learned how to use the Runes?

You know,

A - Base
L - To Crown
G - To Solar Plexus
I - To Left Shoulder
Z - Passing Solar to Right Shoulder?

Anyways, since doing a spell is 75/25 chance due to the amount of energies I need to sacrifice, I'd rather do the acupuncture you have recommended me, either after eating, exercising, and after doing hatha yoga

Thanks, Blitzkrieg. You da best :D :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back