Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do Jews reincarnate?

स त न म said:
Well do they? Can they?

Yes, among their own. A major reason why they are strict with their racist policies. Also why they have repetitive karmic issues just like Gentiles although they usually direct it to manifest on Gentiles but we are reversing that.

mercury_wisdom said:
Yes. The enemy does this for them if they are of use to the enemy.
Blackdragon666 said:
Yes, among their own. A major reason why they are strict with their racist policies. Also why they have repetitive karmic issues just like Gentiles although they usually direct it to manifest on Gentiles but we are reversing that.

Fuck :x

I thought if a jew died then that's it. One less jew to deal with. But no, these fuckers reincarnate goddamn.

So to keep the infestation going I assume? Their flawed souls can't gain any sort of immortality am I right? So they just reincarnate till they are useful for the infestation and then disposed off? I read their souls are also used as batteries by their gods.

mercury_wisdom said:
स त न म said:
Well do they? Can they?
Yes. The enemy does this for them if they are of use to the enemy.

I thought I read an article that said they do not reincarnate.
I either miss read that article or its new and over looked it.

Mind posting the article? Thanks

Stormblood said:
Only those useful, like Mercury wisdom said. An example of that is high-ranking rabbis. Most of the kikes are just batteries and environmental biohazards. All new souls each time.
Are we sure about it? I thought any humans a and animals reincarnated, unless their soul was destroyed/used by another more powerful being.

Stormblood said:
Only those useful, like Mercury wisdom said. An example of that is high-ranking rabbis. Most of the kikes are just batteries and environmental biohazards. All new souls each time.

This is what I thought I just want to reply here to say now it makes sense why jewish energy seems to feed the entities so much. People that get that on them get very attacked strongly and can't always fight off the entities because it feeds them. It also changes people and can even wipe out peoples entire personality and corrupt them.

Bio Hazard is exactly the same word I use. We need to quarentine them out of society at least they are really dangerous on a spiritual level and often a physical too with the kind of stuff they do.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
Are we sure about it? I thought any humans a and animals reincarnated, unless their soul was destroyed/used by another more powerful being.

Kikes are neither humans nor animals, they are a parasitic type of entity that is completely subjugated to the enemy Reptilians. If they are not useful, they just become batteries. So, it would also fall under the "destroyed/used by another more powerful being" category that you mentioned.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

Kikes are neither humans nor animals, they are a parasitic type of entity that is completely subjugated to the enemy Reptilians. If they are not useful, they just become batteries. So, it would also fall under the "destroyed/used by another more powerful being" category that you mentioned.
I guess it makes sense. They are just batteries for their "Gods".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back