Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to recognize an attack

SShiva_fr

I am almost systematically disturbed when I vibrate my Sun square, F RTRs, when I do my yoga.

I can have unwanted and persistent thoughts, "What if Satan and the God never wanted me to be dedicated?" , "What if They didn't like me?"

One customer was pestering me with her emails where she systematically talked about "my" angel.. wtf

It can be an unreasonable fear all of a sudden, I feel like there is something strange...and it goes away after a few minutes.

But since I've been seriously cleaning up, doing the Return of Curses and working on my AoP every day, it's been much better. Also, I have asked Father Satan for help me to get rid of these worries.
Finally, I say or think as soon as I feel these "intrusions": "useless, I won't give up!"

When I was young there used to be these shadow people that are called watchers. That you catch out of the corner of your eye but when you look there's nothing there. They went away a long time ago.

I had an ex that seemed to have a lot of watchers. And even at night they would sit on the bed and you'd feel their weight. I came to consider these watchers as a negative draining thing.

The enemy can make you feel dread and hopeless. But their attacks never last for long, only a moment in time.

The enemy can prime others to feel dislike and animosity towards you. My ex used to get outright possessed to stop me doing my warfare and come and attack me.

When doing my vibrations I've had a pressure on my throat that throttles me. I carry on croaking the RTR and it leaves me and I finish off with a cleared voice.

Sometimes get like an intense burning headache, and tightness in the chest and pain in heart.

They don't have the energy to prolong these attacks because they're soon enough past.

Frank.Woden said:
Personal Growth said:
When I was young there used to be these shadow people that are called watchers. That you catch out of the corner of your eye but when you look there's nothing there. They went away a long time ago.

I had an ex that seemed to have a lot of watchers. And even at night they would sit on the bed and you'd feel their weight. I came to consider these watchers as a negative draining thing.

The enemy can make you feel dread and hopeless. But their attacks never last for long, only a moment in time.

The enemy can prime others to feel dislike and animosity towards you. My ex used to get outright possessed to stop me doing my warfare and come and attack me.

When doing my vibrations I've had a pressure on my throat that throttles me. I carry on croaking the RTR and it leaves me and I finish off with a cleared voice.

Sometimes get like an intense burning headache, and tightness in the chest and pain in heart.

They don't have the energy to prolong these attacks because they're soon enough past.

Interesting. I recently had blasphemy attacks into my mind trying to get me in a situation of pain - sense of guilty toward myself for that.

Curiously, I think the more they do, the more my motivation gets higher. Since i read a lot on this forum about similar attacks I would like to hear others opinions on this and how much like they can be similar to mine.

I don't really get attacks that make me question myself.

When I'm out of control it tends to be my own ego. And a weak mind that lets me go off track.

I feel the enemy uses others under their control to hate on me.

I'm very introverted and this makes people uncomfortable. It's the lack of spirituality and the focus on the five sense material that causes people to be so shallow and insecure.

If it's an enemy attack on yourself you will feel it physically. Or you will realise it's a stupid thought or impulse trying to get inputted into you from an outside interference.

I would like to add 2 attacks that I have also suffered that are not listed:

• Mimicry: Enemy entities approach you pretending to be the gods or your guardian, in an attempt to open your defenses or make you connect to them.

• "Bad Luck": occurs most easily in environments charged with enemy energy. Unfavorable situations and events manipulated to harm the SS. In extreme cases, can result in traffic accidents, illness, or great loss of material or financial resources.

I have also had problems with blasphemy attacks and thoughts they have tried to induce. But the power meditation and JoS techniques helped me with that. The protection of my guardian was also instrumental in enabling me to evolve to the point where I could protect myself by myself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back