Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How did the vaccine affect your spirituality?

Soulfire

This question is for those of you here that took the vaccine, how are you doing so far? How long did you take it? Did it affect your health? Does it affect your magick/abilities? Let me know in the comments.

Soulfire said:
This question is for those of you here that took the vaccine, how are you doing so far? How long did you take it? Did it affect your health? Does it affect your magick/abilities? Let me know in the comments.

I took two shots of pfizer and I haven't had any problem, neither physicaly and spiritualy.
I just had a dirt aura but now it's clean

Quel_tizio said:
Soulfire said:

I took two shots of pfizer and I haven't had any problem, neither physicaly and spiritualy.
Oh OK well that's good to hear

Are you sure?
Watch this whole thing carefully!

The whole biological virus has been diluted by the enemy, because people are conspicuously starting to die of this shit!
Remember, it is a biological virus, and not for nothing is the Jew gang pushing it sick!

Not only a biological virus, but also a microchip!

How! It's a liquid, but as soon as it enters the organism, it solidifies! /Fejlett technology/
The microchip is also injected into meat food!

A következőket nézzétek meg!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/12htLxFk2FsC/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0K1mTfAor/21r

Viruses have no magnets!

And another thing!
It was never Covid at any time! No h1n1! No bird flu! No aids, in the air! And all the influenza were just Jewish inventions to keep the experiments going.
These viruses were always in the vaccine! And now it is the same with Covid!

I think Covid is a catch-all term for biological viruses that they want to poison everyone
Plus! Covid is being used as an excuse to carry out their plans
!

Are you sure?

The whole biological virus has been diluted by the enemy, because people are conspicuously starting to die of this shit!
Remember, it is a biological virus, and not for nothing is the Jew gang pushing it sick!

How! It's a liquid, but as soon as it enters the organism, it solidifies! /Fejlett technology/

Viruses have no magnets!

And another thing!
It was never Covid at any time! No h1n1! No bird flu! No aids, in the air! And all the influenza were just Jewish inventions to keep the experiments going.

I think Covid is a catch-all term for biological viruses that they want to poison everyone
!

Fire Kobra said:
Are you sure?

Viruses have no magnets!

And another thing!

!

Now I'm just even more confused than ever because now I don't really know who to listen to

This whole situation is very stressful for me, most people in my country do not want it but our government wants to make it mandatory soon so eventually everyone would be forced to take it. I had a chance to leave the country with my mom and siblings but that chance is gone since we had an argument and now we do not speak and I barely have enough spiritual power to make any big difference😥

Quel_tizio said:
Soulfire said:

Good to hear you're ok. It's also possible that you received a placebo or diluted version. There are some reports of them doing this, possibly because there isn't enough to go around, or they're getting greedy charging the same price for placebos, or some unsung hero who is replacing doses with harmless saline.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Quel_tizio said:
Soulfire said:

Good to hear you're ok. It's also possible that you received a placebo or diluted version. There are some reports of them doing this, possibly because there isn't enough to go around, or they're getting greedy charging the same price for placebos, or some unsung hero who is replacing doses with harmless saline.
Yea I think that I didn't recieve the real vaccine too.
Also, the day before the first shot I asked Satan if I would have problems in the future(either phisicaly and spiritualy), I was very worried, but I hear the strong voice of Satan that calmed me and he said that I didn't have to be so worried and that is all gonna be fine.
Maybe he acted in someway to prevent the doctor to inject the real vaccine or he helped me spiritualy after, I dont really know tho.
I read that the pfizer js the less dangerous vaccine too.
I also Believe that a person can be so concerned to program their mind to feel something that they really dont feel.
After the vaccine I felt strange just because of my mind.
Here I do not want to say that the vaccine isn't dangerous, so dont take my case for the absolute truth.
Im also glad that I made many progress even after taking the vaccine, I just had to clean my soul and aura well.

Soulfire said:
Quel_tizio said:
Soulfire said:

Oh OK well that's good to hear
Thanks

I received 2 jabs of the pfizer back in April.. no adverse reactions besides a sore arm.. the only thing that changed spiritual was for the better.. I've been a Spiritual Satanist since 2003 and never was able to meditate regularly. I always had huge motivation problems and issues with drugs my whole adult life. Now that you have me thinking about it since April I've been meditating daily and doing spiritual warfare and off all drugs and alcohol. Something in my mind kicked me in the ass to stop being a loser and get to work on my spirituality. I didn't even know this forum existed before a few months ago.. last time I knew about the forums they were on yahoo and the clergy here was completely different. It was mostly Maxine and Salem.
I'm enjoying having all of this extra info besides only the website now!

Soulfire said:

It is what it is. Don't be scared. Unfortunately, I fear that few will be able to avoid the shot entirely. Just do your best.

Like HPHC said, this shot itself is but a minor battle scratch in comparison to the haymakers the JWO is receiving.

Take proper precautions for your health before and after the shot. Look up guides on detoxing or protective supplement regimens, for example.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Quel_tizio said:
Soulfire said:

Of course one isn't going to drop dead from the vaccines otherwise everyone would revolt. Allegedly it affects the people long term in 5-10 years.

Here's something I recommend doing which is what I've recommended to a friend and he didn't get any kind of effect (not even sore arm or fever or anything). Take IVERMECTIN 4mg sparsed 6 hrs apart daily or 12mg once daily for 7 days starting from the day you've taken the vaccine.

What this does is Ivermectin prevents the Spike proteins from binding to receptor sites and your body will remove it naturally. I don't know if it's fully removed. It's probably going to stick to you forever if you took the mRNA ones.

Soulfire said:
This whole situation is very stressful for me, most people in my country do not want it but our government wants to make it mandatory soon so eventually everyone would be forced to take it. I had a chance to leave the country with my mom and siblings but that chance is gone since we had an argument and now we do not speak and I barely have enough spiritual power to make any big difference😥

Is there any way you could talk to them about the problem and fix the issue?
A simple argument shouldnt drive a family apart.

Soulfire said:

You got to understand how fear works. The media, governments, and their cohorts propagate fear through all channels every fucking day for almost 2 years now. The programming has been deep for years before this from swine flu, aids, H1n1, zombie movies. This is their end game. The jews are adepts at creating problems, reactions, and solutions.

The vaccine is the saving grace of 'modern medicine' that purportedly eradicated Spanish flu, polio, and smallpox. If you investigate the history of those supposed 'pandemics' you'll realize it's all fabricated. Just like Obama giving out Medal of freedoms to pedos like Bill gates, Ellen and Tom Hanks. By the time the polio vaccine was introduced, the death rate was at 1% of the peak polio deaths. The actual reasons were increased hygiene, economic well-being, nutrition, and food.

Your mom is fearful, any chance of rational argument is very slim. You are the best person to know how to approach and convince her. Show her data of how the most vaccinated countries have a breakthrough resurgence of covid cases and deaths.

To the OP, spirituality and physical body and inter-related. You can't be weak, sick, or unhealthy and be spiritual at the same time.

Jack said:
Here's something I recommend doing which is what I've recommended to a friend and he didn't get any kind of effect (not even sore arm or fever or anything). Take IVERMECTIN 4mg sparsed 6 hrs apart daily or 12mg once daily for 7 days starting from the day you've taken the vaccine.

What this does is Ivermectin prevents the Spike proteins from binding to receptor sites and your body will remove it naturally. I don't know if it's fully removed. It's probably going to stick to you forever if you took the mRNA ones.
What really worries me is that we don't know the long-term side effects. Apart from a few cases, most people I know who got the jab recovered from the temporary side effects in a week or so. As for how it will affect them in the future, we can only hope it's not something horrible or that can be passed down to the next generations.

Blackdragon666 said:
Jack said:

What really worries me is that we don't know the long-term side effects. Apart from a few cases, most people I know who got the jab recovered from the temporary side effects in a week or so. As for how it will affect them in the future, we can only hope it's not something horrible or that can be passed down to the next generations.
Well from previously done animal studies using spike proteins for similar coronavirus vaccines we know that the subjects had immunity from the first two shots but afterwards 20-30% died ,some percentage were sterilized and a percentage suffered from Neurological issues. Comparing these animal models to a human lifespan scientists have predicted that a lot of people are going to die in the next 5-10 years.

Frank.Woden said:
don't take that fucking poison.
It's just matter of time, they are going to do something nasty.

How can a Satanist take a shot of Pfizer that came directly from a jew!!! Crazy! :shock:
Many satanist, like me, were obligate to take the vaccine, so please do not post other things like this,because Many haven't had other choice.
It would be more useful if you could give advice after taking the vaccine.
We are not here to criticize other satanist.
Plus, I asked Satan if I would have problems after the vaccine and he said to not worry, so I trust him.

In case the person called Soulfire might still be looking at this page, this is for him:

Tell your family who is behind it all! Prove your claim by showing the Jewish propaganda book Zion and Talmud.
That way they can learn who the Jewish people themselves really are! And what they do!

Once you have explained this, the next step is to show the truth that the Jews control the entire mainstream media and through them manipulate humanity. (TV, Radio, Newspapers, etc.).
And explain or show how the manipulation looks like that they have captured the minds of the people and held them captive through manipulation and continually programmed them for Jewish purposes.

Lying,deception is also essential to blindness!

- If you have successfully said that too,then you can go on to explain the Covid circus!

Only when your family has seen the truth will the feud between you end!

And one more thing! If they don't see what you're saying, don't despair, the important thing is that you know what it's about!

Good luck!

Soulfire said:

In case the person called Soulfire might still be looking at this page, this is for him:

Tell your family who is behind it all! Prove your claim by showing the Jewish propaganda book Zion and Talmud.
That way they can learn who the Jewish people themselves really are! And what they do!

Once you have explained this, the next step is to show the truth that the Jews control the entire mainstream media and through them manipulate humanity. (TV, Radio, Newspapers, etc.).
And explain or show how the manipulation looks like that they have captured the minds of the people and held them captive through manipulation and continually programmed them for Jewish purposes.

- If you have successfully said that too,then you can go on to explain the Covid circus!

And you do meditation/yoga exercises, or gong meditation exercises, so you slowly improve your condition.

+ use detoxifying substances
watch out for foods (No GMO) that provide detoxification.
And keep sweating, vomiting, defecating.
As you expel excess substances from the body.

And one more thing! If they don't see what you're saying, don't despair, the important thing is that you know what it's about!

Good luck!

Fire Kobra said:
Soulfire said:

And you do meditation/yoga exercises, or gong meditation exercises, so you slowly improve your condition.

+ use detoxifying substances
watch out for foods (No GMO) that provide detoxification.
And keep sweating, vomiting, defecating.
As you expel excess substances from the body.

Good luck!
Thank you I appreciate your advice but my family members are at the complete mercy of the Jewish curse of Christianity, no matter how much truth and proof you show them they just won't believe it no matter you say, also the first thing they'll ask me if I was to tell them these things is how do I know this in the first place and I don't want them to even have the slightest idea that I am associated with Satanism else I'll be in a lot of trouble. As for my spirituality.... Well it's kind of frustrating everytime I reach a certain level of power there is always something, someway, somehow that always happens so that I could lose all that power and go right back to square one all over again, it's frustrating but I still move forward nevertheless. HAIL SATAN !!

Blitzkreig said:
Soulfire said:

It is what it is. Don't be scared. Unfortunately, I fear that few will be able to avoid the shot entirely. Just do your best.

Like HPHC said, this shot itself is but a minor battle scratch in comparison to the haymakers the JWO is receiving.

Take proper precautions for your health before and after the shot. Look up guides on detoxing or protective supplement regimens, for example.
Thank you for your advice sir I appreciate it.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Soulfire said:

This was not just a simple argument, this was an argument that had to do with her beloved jewsus and the chosen ones the place we were going to is filled with a bunch of stupid xtians and they have some kind of black Israelite belief system so because I expressed my disagreements with it and questioned their beliefs she then told me that I sound like a child of the devil and that I can stay here and accept the mark of the beast with my fellow demonic comrades. :roll: but we're good now and I didn't need to do anything nor was I going to do anything but she calmed herself and now she is speaking to me.

I am really glad I have not heard by now any very negative news. Regardless, one should always opt in to do a Sun Square and general healing working just in case. Also, the fact that they are preparing people for 6 more shots, or possibly even more, is most suspicious.

For obvious purposes, it could never be that the first doses would be as negative as people claimed or causing instant negative effects. Regardless, to proof one's self from future issues [which we have no clear single way to know how these might come], it's a good idea to put in a good 90 day healing working, or at least two 40 day workings starting at the soonest date one can do this from the Calendar.

Soulfire said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Soulfire said:

This was not just a simple argument, this was an argument that had to do with her beloved jewsus and the chosen ones the place we were going to is filled with a bunch of stupid xtians and they have some kind of black Israelite belief system so because I expressed my disagreements with it and questioned their beliefs she then told me that I sound like a child of the devil and that I can stay here and accept the mark of the beast with my fellow demonic comrades. :roll: but we're good now and I didn't need to do anything nor was I going to do anything but she calmed herself and now she is speaking to me.

Thats good to hear. Also what FireKobra said is actually ill advice.
Even if your parents do start looking into it, they might just settle for jewmedia anyway, like those warped documentaries about WW2.

If you're going to speak about it, you need to give the proper sources as well.

Those people that are into something one way over their heads, and constantly occupied with other things, don't spend the time to question things.
If you want them to wake up you'll have to gradually ease them into it. Don't drop a bomb on their head.

I hope you're doing well now :) Take care, brother ? or sister ?

Hail Satan!

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Soulfire said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Even if your parents do start looking into it, they might just settle for jewmedia anyway, like those warped documentaries about WW2.

Those people that are into something one way over their heads, and constantly occupied with other things, don't spend the time to question things.
If you want them to wake up you'll have to gradually ease them into it. Don't drop a bomb on their head.

Hail Satan!
I'm male. I really don't think they can be helped, they are very firm in their beliefs so trying to reason with them would be a waste of time, I do give them hints every now and then but at the end of the day they have to want to free themselves I can't do it for them. Anyway thanks alot for your advice. HAIL SATAN!

Soulfire said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Soulfire said:

I don't interfere in your family affairs, and that's not what this forum is about!
You have to manage your life,your destiny is in your hands! The decision is yours!
And don't despair, and don't be afraid of losing the power you have, because this power has been within you since birth, and you must now strengthen it continuously.
As you strengthen yourself, things will slowly take shape!

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Soulfire said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Hail Satan!

Bad advice?

If you haven't noticed, this is just one of many methods.
What I wrote there is ok because I am pointing out the source of the problem.

And speaking of the science of waking up!
I can tell you that there is no man who cannot be awakened
from a hypnotic state.
You just have to find a way! It's not easy, because it is difficult, but not impossible.

Fire Kobra said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Soulfire said:

Hail Satan!

Bad advice?

If you haven't noticed, this is just one of many methods.
What I wrote there is ok because I am pointing out the source of the problem.

And speaking of the science of waking up!
I can tell you that there is no man who cannot be awakened
from a hypnotic state.
You just have to find a way! It's not easy, because it is difficult, but not impossible.

If you want to wake up every simpleton and retarded person in the world, knock yourself out. I am not wasting my time and energy on that.

And did I say everyone? Only those we can, and those who deserve it.

What I'm talking about is if the enemy can get a grip to that extent, and put people into a hypnotic state,
then there's a way to wake them up. And why are the majority of people retarded? The Abrahamic ideology is over.

And this insulting behaviour has no place in SS well that's how you talk,I ask!

I certainly don't stop to argue with my own.
I do not do favours for the enemy!

Soulfire said:
I'm male. I really don't think they can be helped, they are very firm in their beliefs so trying to reason with them would be a waste of time, I do give them hints every now and then but at the end of the day they have to want to free themselves I can't do it for them. Anyway thanks alot for your advice. HAIL SATAN!

According to my experience, first of all it's very important to become independent and not be anymore under your family's sphere of influence, so they do not have power over you (financially, physically and most important psychologically/psychically). Also I believe it's important to resolve any complex or hang-up they may have caused you, that is often the case in xian families, so they can steal some of your power and self esteem.
Then you may try to convince them about the truth, from a position on power (on yourself mainy).
Also, this may be a waste of time on hardcore xianized families, they can refuse to listen and will not unconsciously accept any critic to their mindset despite efforts. It depends how much they are poisoned by the xian program.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I am really glad I have not heard by now any very negative news. Regardless, one should always opt in to do a Sun Square and general healing working just in case. Also, the fact that they are preparing people for 6 more shots, or possibly even more, is most suspicious.

For obvious purposes, it could never be that the first doses would be as negative as people claimed or causing instant negative effects. Regardless, to proof one's self from future issues [which we have no clear single way to know how these might come], it's a good idea to put in a good 90 day healing working, or at least two 40 day workings starting at the soonest date one can do this from the Calendar.

My girlfriend unfortunately wasn't that awake when it came out got pressured into it. It was either the Pfiser or Moderna one not sure which) Nothing negative happened on an energy level that much (I was watching that trying to tune in make sure that wasn't doing anything really bad cause I was paranoid about it) other than some strange black energy for a couple weeks after but that went away totally. She is really worried about the fact she got the vaccine (it wasn't just me most people in my area woke up to the fact this is not good at all but about 6 months after she did this sadly) and won't get anymore of these things. Nothing physical happened either. I think this is one of those don't worry too much things but I think I will have her do a working with Logr and the sun at some point just to be safe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back