Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Disturbed

yumais

What to do, if i can't mediate and i can't do nothing because i got disturbed everytime when i try to do something, and many times xians guests come, my family is xians and have a lot of xians friends who some are extreme xians, crazy xians, and they destroying my mood even if i see them, they know me and they call me to go and speak with them but i don't want to so i said i play games, what to do to not get disturbed and xians guests not come

Inspire energy, no space needed, no sound , just inspire energy from sun or around you (NOT OTHER PEOPLE)

In time this will become much easier.

For an example , 100 inspirations of sun energy with affirmation to empower your chakras ( say in your head " This sun energy empower my chakras" ) them inspire sun energy(inspire normally and try to FEEL,and belive as much as you can that the energy of sun entered your body with the air) . 100 inspirations is equal to 20-30 times of vibration one rune for empowerment

So, inspire when go to shop , when ur watching a movie, etc = evolution , slow but sure , better than nothing.

Don t overthink the inspiration, just affirm and inspire focusing on the air entering your body without thinking about sun if is hard, it.still works

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back