Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fall in love!

DragonFire11

I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years, so i am still new here. We have an open office, with no walls, everybody can see everyone. At the beginning it was ok, talk like frieds, everyday routine, and so on. I do not know what happened, maybe 2-3 weeks ago when I came to work, I strat to feel myself strange when she was near me and that feeling is now stronger. I cant believe is happening to me, just cant. She is in my mind always, at the morning, during the day and at the night, even weekends. First week when this happened I thought is nothing it will pass away, but NO, I feel I falling in love more and more.

My behaviour is changed already, I am not that men I was before, now I start feel like a little boy who fallen in love for the forst time. Cos this is what love do with me, I go crazy completely when I love a women, but I think everyone of us experienced this feeling.

You know my personal experience with love: is a great feeling at the beginning, your legs are shaking, your heart is beating like a compressor, its like you are poisoned but is sweet love, at least from the mens vision, the negative part of it that most of us never live our lives whit that woman to whom fell in love, but this is my opinion. Everybody had in their life a big love what ended.

So, I think she knows what is going on, cos women can see it very quick when a man looking at the woman different and not like a friend. This feeling is just came one day to another, and I am already in a trap of love. I fight everyday to not feel love and try to avoid her, avoid comunication with her, but you know my other colleagues are here too, they might give questions and talk about it and I really do not want it.

I can feel the energy that is coing out from me and is going to her, because I think about her a lot.
I do not how I going to manage if this situation will steps on another level. I still keep it myself, I have not talk to anyone about it, but as I know myself and the time goes, if the feelings will go deeper, another feeling in me will be stronger and will motivate me to tell her what I feel and I know more likely she will say a big NO. I do not want to reach that situation, but at the moment the feeling is: love circulating inside me, maturing. Is a great feeling really, really like it but on the other side is a big risk. I am a father and I do not htink so the company will ignore love relationships between the workers who work at the same place.

This is my situation, one part of me do not want it but my other part want her very much, by the way, she is still single and this what make my fight even harder.

I do not know what to do, really, but I want to stay focused, doing the daily routines what I was doing before, cos now I do less meditations and rtr´s as well becouse she is my mind.

Can you suggest me something, what should I do, to finish this feeling but not cut the friedship with her off??

This is a dishonest and unfair thing to do to your wife and especially your children.

What you have described is just sexual attraction, partnership is not just about that.

There is nothing more wrong than making decisions using only emotions.

Sexual attraction is a very powerful feeling. I will tell you two ways to overcome this.

1. If you have a strong enough will and well-trained and developed self-control, you can overcome this using only logic and the conscious.

2. If you are not very advanced, you can overcome this by also using the unconscious and then self-hypnosis.

DragonFire11 said:
I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years, so i am still new here. We have an open office, with no walls, everybody can see everyone. At the beginning it was ok, talk like frieds, everyday routine, and so on. I do not know what happened, maybe 2-3 weeks ago when I came to work, I strat to feel myself strange when she was near me and that feeling is now stronger. I cant believe is happening to me, just cant. She is in my mind always, at the morning, during the day and at the night, even weekends. First week when this happened I thought is nothing it will pass away, but NO, I feel I falling in love more and more.

My behaviour is changed already, I am not that men I was before, now I start feel like a little boy who fallen in love for the forst time. Cos this is what love do with me, I go crazy completely when I love a women, but I think everyone of us experienced this feeling.

You know my personal experience with love: is a great feeling at the beginning, your legs are shaking, your heart is beating like a compressor, its like you are poisoned but is sweet love, at least from the mens vision, the negative part of it that most of us never live our lives whit that woman to whom fell in love, but this is my opinion. Everybody had in their life a big love what ended.

So, I think she knows what is going on, cos women can see it very quick when a man looking at the woman different and not like a friend. This feeling is just came one day to another, and I am already in a trap of love. I fight everyday to not feel love and try to avoid her, avoid comunication with her, but you know my other colleagues are here too, they might give questions and talk about it and I really do not want it.

I can feel the energy that is coing out from me and is going to her, because I think about her a lot.
I do not how I going to manage if this situation will steps on another level. I still keep it myself, I have not talk to anyone about it, but as I know myself and the time goes, if the feelings will go deeper, another feeling in me will be stronger and will motivate me to tell her what I feel and I know more likely she will say a big NO. I do not want to reach that situation, but at the moment the feeling is: love circulating inside me, maturing. Is a great feeling really, really like it but on the other side is a big risk. I am a father and I do not htink so the company will ignore love relationships between the workers who work at the same place.

This is my situation, one part of me do not want it but my other part want her very much, by the way, she is still single and this what make my fight even harder.

I do not know what to do, really, but I want to stay focused, doing the daily routines what I was doing before, cos now I do less meditations and rtr´s as well becouse she is my mind.

Can you suggest me something, what should I do, to finish this feeling but not cut the friedship with her off??

If you are also singel, I would say go for it, if she says no, then you can calm down, feel a little sad, but if she says jes well you might have a nice time, maybe she waits for you to say something (Does she give any signals?). Don´t waste this opportunity, also the company does not decide what you do after your worktime, at least in most countrys I know. Just ask casual if she wants to drink a coffee with you, after work somewhere or something else, don´t be nervous she is human like you.

Control your mind, and forget about her. She is 18, and you have a family. Wake up.

Henu the Great said:
Control your mind, and forget about her. She is 18, and you have a family. Wake up.
I thought that too, but re-reading made me realize that he's talking about the years worked there, not the age.

DragonFire11 said:

40 with kids and after an 18 y/o. Dude you are gross. Also thanks for the further confirmation that most dudes will just want a younger woman anyway, even after his wife goes through the knuckledragging of bearing children.

Gods where would i be if i stayed with my cheating ex and actually gave in to his bitching about wanting kids. What a life full of hardship and woe a single parent would be. no thank you.

you know i was just wanting to start a venus square tomarrow. its something ive been debating. but you know what. im fucking 31. I remember asking for an incubus before because i was tired of finding nothing but dudes like you, or dudes that kept approaching me for trying to cheat or just couldnt be arsed to better themselves. Turns out i was wrong when i thought i knew who the Demon was, and i dare not do the ritual again. im just too ashamed.

This is what happens 99 percent of the time even after 9 to 15 years with 2 kids people.
Thanks for reminding me why cats are so much better.
you are a shitbag

Henu the Great said:

She worked for 18 years for the company he is working for rn.

So she is prolly over 35 years old.

DragonFire11 said:

Well, you could bind her in certain ways so you interact less. Truthfully, I don't believe you can continue a regular friendship if you are having this sort of problem with her. You could also sever your astral connections to her, which should help to lessen these strong emotions.

This sort of thing might not be easy for you, but you should take the path of responsibility and try to put as much distance between her and you as possible.

Furthermore, I think you should work on your relationship with your wife. Try to conjure up similar feelings through her, and meet your desires for love or sex through your wife, not with another woman.

Give yourself more credit for your own abilities, as you can surely deal with this appropriately, even if strong emotions are involved.

I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!

I've read that when you are infatuated your brain switches off your logical mind and makes you more likely to do very irrational decisions. You might want to take that into account.

DragonFire11 said:
I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!
Instead of lying why don't you just truthfully express yourself to your wife and say that you want to be with another woman. Maybe she understands and agrees. And if she doesn't you simply don't do it. It's called honest communication.

Just explain it to her " I really love you but after being with you for so long we both have lost that attraction for each other. But that doesn't mean I've stopped loving you.

Many people get divorced and get bitter and resentful towards each other because the husband cheats behind their back and their kids are affected too.

I don't want to be like that. In the end I'll come home to you. Which is why I'm telling you, because I know you love me too, that you'll allow me to be with this other woman. I promise you I'm still in love with you and I'll continue to be in love with you afterwards. "

When she starts giving objections say "Oh it'll be our secret, just the three of us, trust me. "

Astrologically you might not meant to be with one woman for the rest of your life so it's not your fault.

Moreover if your kids are all grown up then it's no reason to deprive you of your needs.

Jack said:
DragonFire11 said:

Instead of lying why don't you just truthfully express yourself to your wife and say that you want to be with another woman. Maybe she understands and agrees. And if she doesn't you simply don't do it. It's called honest communication.

Just explain it to her " I really love you but after being with you for so long we both have lost that attraction for each other. But that doesn't mean I've stopped loving you.

Many people get divorced and get bitter and resentful towards each other because the husband cheats behind their back and their kids are affected too.

I don't want to be like that. In the end I'll come home to you. Which is why I'm telling you, because I know you love me too, that you'll allow me to be with this other woman. I promise you I'm still in love with you and I'll continue to be in love with you afterwards. "

When she starts giving objections say "Oh it'll be our secret, just the three of us, trust me. "

Astrologically you might not meant to be with one woman for the rest of your life so it's not your fault.

Moreover if your kids are all grown up then it's no reason to deprive you of your needs.
The kind of woman his wife is should be taken into account before having such a conversation, many women would not be happy at all about this and will get very mad and could easily break up the marriage.
Just a fyi.

Shadowcat said:
DragonFire11 said:

40 with kids and after an 18 y/o. Dude you are gross. Also thanks for the further confirmation that most dudes will just want a younger woman anyway, even after his wife goes through the knuckledragging of bearing children.

Gods where would i be if i stayed with my cheating ex and actually gave in to his bitching about wanting kids. What a life full of hardship and woe a single parent would be. no thank you.

you know i was just wanting to start a venus square tomarrow. its something ive been debating. but you know what. im fucking 31. I remember asking for an incubus before because i was tired of finding nothing but dudes like you, or dudes that kept approaching me for trying to cheat or just couldnt be arsed to better themselves. Turns out i was wrong when i thought i knew who the Demon was, and i dare not do the ritual again. im just too ashamed.

This is what happens 99 percent of the time even after 9 to 15 years with 2 kids people.
you are a shitbag
Eva Braun met Hitler when she was a seventeen year old, convent educated shop-girl, working for Hitler’s official photographer, Heinrich Hoffman, in Munich. Hitler was by that time a forty something aspiring politician. He had tickets to the opera, she accepted
I bet people don't know this as well.

Jack said:
DragonFire11 said:

Love how you are making every excuse for this where as if it was a woman you would be calling her a whore. This is again not to imply women don't cheat or saying they should, as this is not justifiable behaviour by any means. if you think any faithful person who wishes to remain monogomous would be ok with this after many years of an agreed monogamous relationship then that is quite insensitive and insane. I am sure you do not care though as you have ridiculed a rape victim and call everyone who doesn't agree with you an emotional retard.

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
DragonFire11 said:

The kind of woman his wife is should be taken into account before having such a conversation, many women would not be happy at all about this and will get very mad and could easily break up the marriage.
Just a fyi.
Yeah that's true also.

Jack said:
Shadowcat said:
DragonFire11 said:

you are a shitbag
Eva Braun met Hitler when she was a seventeen year old, convent educated shop-girl, working for Hitler’s official photographer, Heinrich Hoffman, in Munich. Hitler was by that time a forty something aspiring politician. He had tickets to the opera, she accepted

But Hitler at that time was single and had no partner or children, I also suspect that the relationship between Hitler and Eva already came from other past lives far back in time.
The circumstances are totally different.

Jack said:
DragonFire11 said:

In my opinion it is not a good idea for him to tell his wife to cheat on her and of course he should not cheat on her in the first place because this is nonsense and an unnecessary complication.

In partnerships one should be more serious and more stable. Speaking of immortality and eternity, things can change. The current lifespan of humans is too short to be bored or anything else.

As far as astrological circumstances are concerned, these too should not be left to the mercy of fate. For example, if someone has an astrological problem about it, he should try to solve it and try to improve himself.

Shadowcat said:
DragonFire11 said:

you are a shitbag
I'll be your fresh breath of air, I am in my early twenties and prefer older women who are around your age! "Women" my age are like kids.
I even had a relationship with a woman 9 years older than myself, unfortunately she was plagued by the marxist mind virus.

Jack said:
Shadowcat said:
DragonFire11 said:

you are a shitbag
Guys she is not 18, she just worked in the company for 18 years. Either way Hitler was not married and 17 is pretty mature especially in those times.

Shadowcat said:
DragonFire11 said:

you are a shitbag

The O.P. came here to open up and ask for an advice. Of course he knows that this thing isn't "acceptable". If he thought it is "acceptable" he wouldn't post anything in the first place. People start judging him and attack him

Projecting your own experiences on other people's cases isn't healthy. Each case is different and each person is different, no matter the gender.
If you feel the need to steam off somewhere, it would be more producing to do it on the enemy and not t a family member.

By levelling all men as acting the same way is offending.

Maya said:
Shadowcat said:
DragonFire11 said:

you are a shitbag

The O.P. came here to open up and ask for an advice. Of course he knows that this thing isn't "acceptable". If he thought it is "acceptable" he wouldn't post anything in the first place. People start judging him and attack him

Projecting your own experiences on other people's cases isn't healthy. Each case is different and each person is different, no matter the gender.
If you feel the need to steam off somewhere, it would be more producing to do it on the enemy and not t a family member.

The O.P. came here to open up and ask for an advice. Of course he knows that this thing isn't "acceptable". If he thought it is "acceptable" he wouldn't post anything in the first place.
also wanted to ellaborate here specifically.
i think this is a horrid rebuttal and defense of him. he knows its not acceptable and has let those feelings happen anyway. people who talk like this are looking for justification much of the time to not feel guilty. and jack was giving him just that in his comment which is disgusting. i wonder why you didnt go off on him instead? you dont have to physically touch someone to cheat.

he actyally writes that he doesnt know if this is a good thing or not
I can not decide it is good or not.
Seriously? yet he is married and in a monogomous arragement with someone. If you yourself are actually SS you will know better and see through things like this through a decent code of morals opposed to some people who apparenly think things such as this are relative when the Gods themselves teach humans actual ethics, and won't be trying to make excuses for people who stoop to this level. you get on me for "starting shit" and "projecting" but you know what? i'm harder on SS because i expect more from them as Gods in the making.

Master said:
Jack said:
DragonFire11 said:

In my opinion it is not a good idea for him to tell his wife to cheat on her and of course he should not cheat on her in the first place because this is nonsense and an unnecessary complication.

In partnerships one should be more serious and more stable. Speaking of immortality and eternity, things can change. The current lifespan of humans is too short to be bored or anything else.

As far as astrological circumstances are concerned, these too should not be left to the mercy of fate. For example, if someone has an astrological problem about it, he should try to solve it and try to improve himself.

Thank you.

Master said:
Jack said:
DragonFire11 said:

I don't know. It just gets boring after a while and you see all these opportunities and you can't do anything because of societal restrictions. Also it's not just astrological,men are biologically polygynous by nature and according to someone's astrology that nature might or might not be expressed. It's not an ailment like someone being prone to addiction or something.

Nowadays this concept of Monogamous marriage is being eroded and more and more people are becoming increasingly accepting of previously present historical pairing of one high value man and many women as sex becomes extremely scarce for the average man (30% of the total male population is Incel.) This future looks bleak for inc4ls but these are "our values" and "who we are".

Aquarius said:
Shadowcat said:
DragonFire11 said:

you are a shitbag
I'll be your fresh breath of air, I am in my early twenties and prefer older women who are around your age! "Women" my age are like kids.
I even had a relationship with a woman 9 years older than myself, unfortunately she was plagued by the marxist mind virus.

I know the feeling. men my age are quite emotionally half my age much of the time. I was also mad crushing on this hot Italian guy once at work. Found out he decided to race mix and marry an Asian. Man that burned me up. Beautiful white man that racemixed. It was frustrating too having to see him everyday. Once I saw he was taken for real I just turned off. I'm told some women are even turned on by that and that just wierds me out.

He was also at least 9 years older :lol:. (Wouldn't want someone too much older, honestly it pushed the limit abit)

Maya said:
Shadowcat said:
DragonFire11 said:

you are a shitbag

And moreover
you are implying i am saying only men cheat and that all men are the same. this is not so as many women are this was as well, infact, most people in general anymore which is not something i am fond of or condone from anyone. you can try to take the moral highground and patronize me for my lack of tact but the main message remains that this is not ok for anyone male or female. This is what happens with many people reguardless of gender period, and i have seen this many times over and not just with me, so this isnt just about projection. no you are right, in that not all men and women are the same, but you can't ignore when a pattern becomes so much the majority that you find the minority to be needles in a haystack no longer worth taking time and energy to search for.

please do not coddle people who don't deserve it. Especially SS who should be held to higher standards and expectations.

Shadowcat said:
Master said:
Jack said:

Thank you.

You're welcome.

Just make it right, the situation is not like I am crazy about an 18year old female, she is 40 same as me. I respect all of the opinions even they are negative except Jacks., which doesnt mean that I have someone to protect me and I can go and get my female colleague into the bad, NO!!!

I have changed a lot since I stepped on this path. Before I was really a stupid christian donkey, always was pushing to the fucking church to lick jewsus ass. Had to live how the filthy christian -communist system was commanded. My grandparents were the ones who were strict on this to follow this rules and making my own parents to do the same - following jwesus-. When I was a teenager, ofcourse started to be interested about girls and sex. Shortly to say, my sexual energy was suppressed a lot then when I should enjoy it, by that fucking jewsus. I become very shy, when I got a girlfriend finaly,my parents but mainly my grandparent always warning me - be careful, do not do stupid thing, do not stay out too long and so on, so the system work perfectly and lost the girls, and the second as well. Started to hate the females, then no job, alcohol and drogs, and going down on the hill very fast.

I do not want to hurt anyone, NO, do NOT think that, but the half of the world -same as me - have lived in the fucking jewish communist regime, where people do not have any rights, and people had no other choice that to follow jewsus, feel shame if just even thinking about sex, the priest ´sent you to hell´ straight away, cursed you. While on the west people lived free, openly talk and live their lifes as they wanted, till now.

When I have found the SS path, started educated myself, start to understand many things, my whole thinkink changed competely, bit by bit I gained back what was taken from me. Since I am on this path I can feel I am a man and you know I love it. This is my short live story I wanted to keep it sectret but somehow I got the feeling to share with you all.

I love my wife and I will never leave her and my children, I would do for them everything, they are future SS.
My wife also become more open minded since she is on the this path too, we are changing maturing together. I love it.

Openly say, as I said I was a woman hater, now I am a woman lover, just love them, love to be with them, talk with them, just feel their energy and vibes. I become more sensitive for surrounding energies, thanks the rtrs and meditations.
I have bigger desire for sex for sure and I love to have sex with my wife. My wife also knows that I like other woman, that I have fantasies also, she accept it because she knows I LOVE her. Spiritualy we are compatible, another woman will never take her position in this life, NEVER.

Before I finish, I understand the anger of the female warriors here on this forum, respect them, even if they call me a shitbag, all I was saying here in this topic, that the sexual vibe I feel from my female colleague is strong and not easy to ignore especialy if you see it in her eyes. I do not want to cheat, but is a big temptation.

With this post I think more open I could not have been, and I never was with nobody before, this is the only place what is safe enough and trust a lot.

Thank you!

Meteor said:
Sometimes you don't realise what you have until you lose it. Keep that in mind.
This is the correct answer, could be that he got ''too used'' to his wife i wonder... not only that but he has these kind of emotion while having kids... he needs to think what would happen to them if the wife will catch him, ew.
He still didn't told us if the relationship with his wife is okay, maybe that could be one of the reasons he is thinking this, still this was disgusting to read.

DragonFire11 said:

So now suddently this lovely person you fell in love is the same age as you.... yeeeaaahh sure Jim, anyway putting aside your perverted desire. Could i ask you if your relationship with your wife is ok? This could be one of the reasons why you think to cheat her. Still... dont forget that you have kids and you're 40, how old are the kids? Please don't destroy the marriage together with the life of your kids and wife just because you want some ''sexiest sexy sex'', try new things with your wife to rekindle that fire of love of try to ask help from a demon like... really man, not cool.

Jack said:
Master said:
Jack said:

I don't know. It just gets boring after a while and you see all these opportunities and you can't do anything because of societal restrictions. Also it's not just astrological,men are biologically polygynous by nature and according to someone's astrology that nature might or might not be expressed. It's not an ailment like someone being prone to addiction or something.

Nowadays this concept of Monogamous marriage is being eroded and more and more people are becoming increasingly accepting of previously present historical pairing of one high value man and many women as sex becomes extremely scarce for the average man (30% of the total male population is Incel.) This future looks bleak for inc4ls but these are "our values" and "who we are".

It depends mostly on people's awareness and understanding. Add to the short lifespan the little knowledge of people and you have this result. Rightly so, people having no trace, no hope and no chance to go on living, think they can only live a short, single-use life. So they would like to try and experience as much as possible of the experiences and wonders of life.

People do not believe deeply in jewish nonsense, because in it, besides lies there is no real explanation and understanding of the nature and universe, but they believe partially in it because of jewish ignorance and terror. However, there are some people who limit themselves so much that they cannot and will not move from the jewish circle and remain slaves.

When it comes to monogamy, the Gods are a great example to follow, as they obviously are for science, spirituality and everything else. When you want to commit to a monogamous relationship, you have to be respectful and honest with the promise you make, of course, this depends on the people involved and their goals and desires. It is impossible not to make mistakes, the important thing is not to make big and serious mistakes.

I think the problem with incels is that they have nothing to offer, inner and outer (spiritual and material). They need to become more aware of life and its meaning and advance. And not to be slaves and empty shells.

DragonFire11 said:

It's possible to remove feelings or lust for someone. Don't cheat on your wife brother.

Shadowcat said:
Maya said:
Shadowcat said:

you are a shitbag

The O.P. came here to open up and ask for an advice. Of course he knows that this thing isn't "acceptable". If he thought it is "acceptable" he wouldn't post anything in the first place.
i think this is a horrid rebuttal and defense of him. he knows its not acceptable and has let those feelings happen anyway. people who talk like this are looking for justification much of the time to not feel guilty. and jack was giving him just that in his comment which is disgusting. i wonder why you didnt go off on him instead? you dont have to physically touch someone to cheat.

Seriously? yet he is married and in a monogomous arragement with someone. If you yourself are actually SS you will know better and see through things like this through a decent code of morals opposed to some people who apparenly think things such as this are relative when the Gods themselves teach humans actual ethics, and won't be trying to make excuses for people who stoop to this level. you get on me for "starting shit" and "projecting" but you know what? i'm harder on SS because i expect more from them as Gods in the making.
This Guilt is from the false sense of morality that says that one man can be with only one woman. Women should understand that men still love them and come back to them at the end of the day. It's not cheating if they don't leave their wife. But if the wife makes a big deal about it might destroy the relationship and he might leave her. In my opinion if it's consensual then the arrangement of a marriage and relationship can change ,with the knowledge of both parties I.e. Again it's not cheating if the woman knows about it.

Blackdragon666 said:
DragonFire11 said:

It's possible to remove feelings or lust for someone. Don't cheat on your wife brother.

My first thought was also „don’t touch her“ but this has changed now.

„Yeah stay bored and unsatisfied!
Because your feelings are not natural, kill dem feelings!“

This is basically what people tell him.

This should be debated with his wife and not with us, this is a wakeup call, for both of them.
They have to decide what is best, and how to solve this situation. Because of societal bias you are limiting him.

Of course he doesn’t want to destroy his family, altho, this means that he is not satisfied in his current relationship. So you are basically telling him to stay unsatisfied, and to kill his feelings.

Isn’t this path all about „desire“?
So how can we tell people to kill their desire?
Desire gives someone energy, motivation and thrive.

Also attraction and emotions are real and natural, if you try to fight them, you turn into something plastic.

Imo, he has to debate this with his wife, either she allows him to have „fun“ with her, or they 3 have „fun“ together, or his wife has to give him some more „fun“.

But just telling him to kill his feelings and desires, feels very wrong to me.

Aquarius said:
Shadowcat said:
DragonFire11 said:

you are a shitbag
I'll be your fresh breath of air, I am in my early twenties and prefer older women who are around your age!

:eek:

DragonFire11 said:
My wife also become more open minded since she is on the this path too, we are changing maturing together. I love it.

I literally did not read any part of this thread, but this part just randomly jumped out at me. If your wife is also one of us, than it is also a betrayal of a fellow SS, which the Gods would highly frown on.

As for this infatuation you are experiencing, look to your transits, and the other woman's as there could just simply be something astrological going on, and it will fade just as quickly as it began. This is actually quite common, and then the person (you in this case) realizes after that it was just infatuation, not real love.

Or perhaps you were with her in a past life, in which case you might want to look into removing the bond with her, to ensure you stay with your wife, who is also an SS.

I haven't read any replies here so I'm not sure anyone else gave the same advice I just did.

Don't break up your family just for an infatuation. As you said, your wife is also an SS, she will find out if you cheat, if not right away, then as she advances and her intuition heightens.

Jack said:
Shadowcat said:
Maya said:

This Guilt is from the false sense of morality that says that one man can be with only one woman. Women should understand that men still love them and come back to them at the end of the day. It's not cheating if they don't leave their wife. But if the wife makes a big deal about it might destroy the relationship and he might leave her. In my opinion if it's consensual then the arrangement of a marriage and relationship can change ,with the knowledge of both parties I.e. Again it's not cheating if the woman knows about it.

If its consensual its not cheating. However if one party strictly wishes to remain monogamous and the other does not and it leads to separation then this is for the best. I also will never agree with double standards.

I will not say it's impossible for conditions for a marriage to change at least amoung us mortals seeing as humans are fickle and change all the time, and again it is fine if it is consensual. My point however is there will usually be indicators of weather or not it's appropriate to interpret if it's ok to change the dynamics of the relationship and how ones partner should be sensitive to this. Most oftentimes people in monogamous arrangements want to stay as such unless they've lied to themselves about who and what they really want and why. The latter I call closet polys.

I think this is something that can be properly seeing from studying ones partner early on even before things get serious including eachothers charts. And knowing a good picture of what one wants out of life in the relationship aspect and how this might change. This requires the utmost honesty early on.

Monogamy is also not for everyone and there is nothing fundementally wrong with open relationships. If someone has multiple partners and everyone involved knows this and consents this is fine. Some people actually find it cozy to love more than one person with their multiple partners feeling the same. and others find this stretches them too thin.

I have always felt that cheating starts in the thoughts personally and some disagree. If I have a partner and know that his thoughts are going to other women or comparing me to them I emotionally shut off irreversibly and tell him to pursue who he really wants. I refuse to fight for someone that doesn't see me as his first choice. I know for certain I am monogamous in thought and action when I get serious and expect the same in return. If that's broken it's over.

Don't answer this but I'm pretty certain you have a gemini or at least an air venus or alot of air in general. Perceptions of love and relationships are also heavily influenced by the chart.

In love I have always found air off putting due to its fickle and detached nature with libra being an exception.

Lydia said:
DragonFire11 said:

I literally did not read any part of this thread, but this part just randomly jumped out at me. If your wife is also one of us, than it is also a betrayal of a fellow SS, which the Gods would highly frown on.

As for this infatuation you are experiencing, look to your transits, and the other woman's as there could just simply be something astrological going on, and it will fade just as quickly as it began. This is actually quite common, and then the person (you in this case) realizes after that it was just infatuation, not real love.

Or perhaps you were with her in a past life, in which case you might want to look into removing the bond with her, to ensure you stay with your wife, who is also an SS.

I haven't read any replies here so I'm not sure anyone else gave the same advice I just did.

Don't break up your family just for an infatuation. As you said, your wife is also an SS, she will find out if you cheat, if not right away, then as she advances and her intuition heightens.

This is also quite interesting to consider. I've walked past people in the bast and have felt something familiar

DragonFire11 said:
Just make it right, the situation is not like I am crazy about an 18year old female, she is 40 same as me. I respect all of the opinions even they are negative except Jacks., which doesnt mean that I have someone to protect me and I can go and get my female colleague into the bad, NO!!!

I have changed a lot since I stepped on this path. Before I was really a stupid christian donkey, always was pushing to the fucking church to lick jewsus ass. Had to live how the filthy christian -communist system was commanded. My grandparents were the ones who were strict on this to follow this rules and making my own parents to do the same - following jwesus-. When I was a teenager, ofcourse started to be interested about girls and sex. Shortly to say, my sexual energy was suppressed a lot then when I should enjoy it, by that fucking jewsus. I become very shy, when I got a girlfriend finaly,my parents but mainly my grandparent always warning me - be careful, do not do stupid thing, do not stay out too long and so on, so the system work perfectly and lost the girls, and the second as well. Started to hate the females, then no job, alcohol and drogs, and going down on the hill very fast.

I do not want to hurt anyone, NO, do NOT think that, but the half of the world -same as me - have lived in the fucking jewish communist regime, where people do not have any rights, and people had no other choice that to follow jewsus, feel shame if just even thinking about sex, the priest ´sent you to hell´ straight away, cursed you. While on the west people lived free, openly talk and live their lifes as they wanted, till now.

When I have found the SS path, started educated myself, start to understand many things, my whole thinkink changed competely, bit by bit I gained back what was taken from me. Since I am on this path I can feel I am a man and you know I love it. This is my short live story I wanted to keep it sectret but somehow I got the feeling to share with you all.

I love my wife and I will never leave her and my children, I would do for them everything, they are future SS.

Openly say, as I said I was a woman hater, now I am a woman lover, just love them, love to be with them, talk with them, just feel their energy and vibes. I become more sensitive for surrounding energies, thanks the rtrs and meditations.
I have bigger desire for sex for sure and I love to have sex with my wife. My wife also knows that I like other woman, that I have fantasies also, she accept it because she knows I LOVE her. Spiritualy we are compatible, another woman will never take her position in this life, NEVER.

Before I finish, I understand the anger of the female warriors here on this forum, respect them, even if they call me a shitbag, all I was saying here in this topic, that the sexual vibe I feel from my female colleague is strong and not easy to ignore especialy if you see it in her eyes. I do not want to cheat, but is a big temptation.

With this post I think more open I could not have been, and I never was with nobody before, this is the only place what is safe enough and trust a lot.

Thank you!

Look dude I'm sorry I called you a shitbag I'm not always the greatest with tact. Just be open and honest with your wife and you just might come to conclusions that something is missing so yall can fix it. Also consider what Lydia said.

Another think that might help is realizing you dont know where she's been or who she's been with. You don't wanna bring anything back to your wife that could have lasting damage if you know what I mean.

Meteor said:
Jack said:
It goes against many women's natural instincts to tolerate things like that. It's not just a matter of morality either, much of this is just biology.

Have you considered what even suggesting this will do to the self-esteem of someone who isn't willing to share her partner?
Perhaps you're different, but most people would regret hurting their partner to such an extent. I would rather be with someone who appreciates me for being able to satisfy him completely, than put up with some bitch taking his attention away from me. Do I need an excuse for being needy? Well, I've got like 4 placements in my chart for that, and my fiancé finds it hot for some reason.

If you need multiple partners no matter what in order to feel satisfied, then it's wise to mention this early on as you start dating, unless you prefer manipulating others into partaking in arrangements that will make them miserable. If you're in a monogamous relationship with someone who stops being able to satisfy you at some point, then you may want to discuss how you can spice up the sex, and if that seems hopeless, then it might be better to break up than to ask her if she's okay with you betraying her. You can just look for people who are open to a non-monogamous arrangement to begin with, rather than trying to force it on anyone.

Anyway, please be conscious that the advice you gave here would most likely have horrendous consequences for the OP.
Just so you know, both of the men who told me this are dead. Not by my hand, since I lacked the confidence to stand up for myself back then even though it broke me inside, but by the other women they toyed with.
spell I'm guessing otherwise they would be in the pen.

Damn though Meteor lol I though I had venusian-plutonian vibes 🤣🤣

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back