Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My sculpture of Satan

YoakeHoshi

Website
vimeo.com
Hello everyone.

After I made a portrait of Thoth (https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=261), I've started to have an intense desire to do something for Satan too. This is the best, biggest work I've ever made, I usually am hard on myself when it comes to judge my workings but... I am proud this time.

This is not finished yet, I still have to remove clay on the inside and bake it. At school I did a sculpture but I never finished it so I don't know how to bake it safely, I'm worried that it could break during the process so I took some pictures now.

This took me a lot of time, and as usual, I struggled a lot, but also cried for happiness. Through this time, I think Satan helped me. I saw His face, eyes, hair, during my meditations; everything that I needed in order for the sculpture to be realistic. I know that still, there are mistakes... I'm still unsure, I don't know if what I made represents 100% Satan... However, I did my best and hope you enjoy.

BzEkKZT.jpg

Xrm2x8O.jpg

hxkF5cK.jpg

6oENN8p.jpg

XLWa3kp.jpg

cPZL4ib.jpg

:shock: I am amazed at how much detail you took into consideration. Did you base it off another face or did you see Satan himself and Drew it out? Either way I am very impressed.

YoakeHoshi, this is absolutely stunning. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing this. I am speechless at the beauty, level of detail and perfect symmetry.

Hail Satan!

This is fantastic, my eyes are open the double! :shock: really reaaally great!

Europe Gladio said:
:shock: I am amazed at how much detail you took into consideration. Did you base it off another face or did you see Satan himself and Drew it out? Either way I am very impressed.

No, I didn't took a reference model. I just started shaping the head and when it came to do details like eyes, cheek bones etc I started to have these images in my mind during meditations. They were so clear that surprised me. Also, my boyfriend helped me giving advices for the nose and lips. Thank you for your comment :)

Wow!!!!!! Congrats this is so awesome! :eek:
When I scrolled down it was like BOOM I got so stunned! This is such a Masterpiece! :D
Thanks a lot for sharing!! :)

It's beautiful. And as in the past there were monuments and statues of the Gods. This is just the start of the return of the good old days. Congratulations on making a statue of our true creator. And may this be the beginning of the future until we have won and statues of our Gods are out in public again as they were in the days of old

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back