Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reaching out to your Guardian

Maya

Now, during this difficult period, it is crucial to be close to our Gods more than ever.
The reality we all live, our daily routine, distracts us and pushes us away from spirituality, from everything pure, from our Gods.

Each person can get close to our Gods the way that feels best. Some ways can be through meditation, through communication, through thoughts, using energy, divination. These can make us tune in our beloved Gods and be able to think with clarity and act as they wish us to act. Especially meditating on the sigil of each God and vibrating The Name, can help tune in.
One should always be open to receive any sign and guidance from our Gods. By not being open, we block all help.
In times of need, of despair, of serious dilemma, it always helped me to ask for help and guidance. Asking for help can be extremely favourable for many cases where we feel that nothing can change. It literally takes just a bit of time, and it goes a long way. When having a question, it is better not to postpone it.

It's good and beneficial to create a habit of talking to your Guardian.
When you are about to take important decisions (job related, relationships, travel, buying something significant etc) sit down, close your eyes, and spontaneously tell it to your Guardian.
When we are in serious need, thoughts like "I don't want to bother Them" are just a mind trick that creates distance between us and our Gods.

Our Gods are here for us no matter what. They are always willing to help us when we can't do anything about something and we really need their help. They are always there for us, even in ways that our perception is unable to understand. We only have to be close to them in order to be able to receive their help and wisdom and grow strong next to them.

During all this time I'm dedicated, I've faced many phases of my life. Some were nice, some were difficult, but everytime I had my Guardian by my side. I think about Him daily, I talk to Him daily, I tune into Him daily, I am always open to receive any sign and guidance from Him and any God, and that's how we come closer to Them.

Human to God relationship is beyond the most beautiful and extraordinary reality that makes life worth living, gives sustainment and stimulus for the life force.

People without, are there only to experience suffering onwards their lifetimes one way or another. Hail all Gods of Satan!

Maya said:
Now, during this difficult period, it is crucial to be close to our Gods more than ever.
The reality we all live, our daily routine, distracts us and pushes us away from spirituality, from everything pure, from our Gods.

Each person can get close to our Gods the way that feels best. Some ways can be through meditation, through communication, through thoughts, using energy, divination. These can make us tune in our beloved Gods and be able to think with clarity and act as they wish us to act. Especially meditating on the sigil of each God and vibrating The Name, can help tune in.
One should always be open to receive any sign and guidance from our Gods. By not being open, we block all help.
In times of need, of despair, of serious dilemma, it always helped me to ask for help and guidance. Asking for help can be extremely favourable for many cases where we feel that nothing can change. It literally takes just a bit of time, and it goes a long way. When having a question, it is better not to postpone it.

When you are about to take important decisions (job related, relationships, travel, buying something significant etc) sit down, close your eyes, and spontaneously tell it to your Guardian.
When we are in serious need, thoughts like "I don't want to bother Them" are just a mind trick that creates distance between us and our Gods.

Our Gods are here for us no matter what. They are always willing to help us when we can't do anything about something and we really need their help. They are always there for us, even in ways that our perception is unable to understand. We only have to be close to them in order to be able to receive their help and wisdom and grow strong next to them.

During all this time I'm dedicated, I've faced many phases of my life. Some were nice, some were difficult, but everytime I had my Guardian by my side. I think about Him daily, I talk to Him daily, I tune into Him daily, I am always open to receive any sign and guidance from Him and any God, and that's how we come closer to Them.
i can't even find my guardian demon :cry: :cry: :cry:

newsatanist said:
Maya said:

i can't even find my guardian demon :cry: :cry: :cry:

Study and meditate.

NakedPluto said:
Human to God relationship is beyond the most beautiful and extraordinary reality that makes life worth living, gives sustainment and stimulus for the life force.

People without, are there only to experience suffering onwards their lifetimes one way or another. Hail all Gods of Satan!

That's so true. And for me, all the determination I have towards life comes from our Gods. Without them, life feels worthless, empty and meaningless.

Meteor said:
Maya said:

I had a phase like this earlier this year, but I realised I was thinking wrong and lately I'm overcoming it. I think I was just making excuses because I felt nervous, and as a result I had neglected my relationship with my Guardian because I felt too shy. Lately I've been making an effort to talk to Her more again, even if it's just something minor, and that's really helped me get over that shyness.

I know someone who hadn't tried talking to a God or Goddess, even his Guardian, for several years, because he felt like he wasn't important enough for Their time, even though he did so much work for Satan. Eventually he got into legal trouble, and asked me out of all people to be a mediator for him even though I was new. I kept telling him again and again that he really needs to do these things himself and talk to his Guardian, but he would hardly listen. I tried so much to help him anyway, but I don't think I was able to turn the tides of that situation in the end.

I often think to myself that if he has built a better relationship with our Gods, he would've known to stay out of trouble in the first place, and even if it did happen anyway he would've known how to deal with it better. Considering the consequences, his reluctance to build a relationship might as well have been nothing short of an attack.

It's good you try to get closer to your Guardian and share even some small things from your life.

Being hesitant to talk to our Gods, being for whatever reason like "I'm not worth it" or "I don't want to bother Them" etc. is enemy attack for sure. Being close to Them will always only benefit us in any case.

I have been commited for only 8 months, I did a specific ritual to Father Satan for a request for a Guide and what I envisioned as the type of relationship with him. I immediately created a complete deck of 120 cards to communicate with him.
I use the cards every day but often I feel that the messages contradict each other. And sometimes it is extremely clear. Quite rarely. As a result, I am often unsure of the messages that might be delivered to me.
Moreover, I am always afraid of misinterpreting, and especially that the communication is parasitized by entities other than our Gods.
I don't know the name of my DG.
On joS, HPS Maxine speaks about the oui-ja and the pendulum. But, I fear even more that entities come to parasitize the messages.
I know that only the spiritual work, the opening of the chakras, will allow to activate more reliable types of communication.
But in the meantime, how can I improve my communication?
Otherwise, I talk to my DG every day.
There was a time when telepathy also seemed to work. Much less so now. But I think it's because I did some bad things that didn't sit well...but that's another story...
So Ouija and pendulum ? Thanks for your feedback or other ideas

SShiva_fr said:
I have been commited for only 8 months, I did a specific ritual to Father Satan for a request for a Guide and what I envisioned as the type of relationship with him. I immediately created a complete deck of 120 cards to communicate with him.
I use the cards every day but often I feel that the messages contradict each other. And sometimes it is extremely clear. Quite rarely. As a result, I am often unsure of the messages that might be delivered to me.
Moreover, I am always afraid of misinterpreting, and especially that the communication is parasitized by entities other than our Gods.
On joS, HPS Maxine speaks about the oui-ja and the pendulum. But, I fear even more that entities come to parasitize the messages.
I know that only the spiritual work, the opening of the chakras, will allow to activate more reliable types of communication.
There was a time when telepathy also seemed to work. Much less so now. But I think it's because I did some bad things that didn't sit well...but that's another story...

Does anyone use Ouija board without any problems?
Thanks

RockSeed13 said:

Have you tried consecrating your Ouija board so that it would deter away false parasites?

Hello, thank you for your answer.
I dedicate every object I use.
I don't have a Ouija board yet. But I have just made my own pendulum, in resin with multiple fragments of beautiful Calcite stones that I found in nature (and that I like very much).
Not easy to do a complete ritual right now (never alone). So I will wait before using the pendulum.

If the Ouija board and the pendulum are consecrated, are we sure that entities cannot come and parasitize?
I am always afraid of enemy attacks (I fight against this almost permanent anxiety, I know, it's bad and unjustified, every day I overcome it to make the RTR, meditations, conversations with my Guardian through the cards, etc. This anxiety is tiring)

RockSeed13 said:

Have you tried consecrating your Ouija board so that it would deter away false parasites?

However, my anxiety of parasitic entities is somewhat justified.
I wrote this post in the topic "opening a satanist store".

SShiva_fr said:
I am a craftsman wax maker, I make and sell vegetable candles in an online store.

But my customers are either atheists or Christians :( ..... except one (who is part of joS)

I am constantly being challenged by a Christian woman who tells me about "my" angel. Awful

When I was little, I had some scary experiences too...
And my husband had a clairaudience in 2017 (he has always had spiritual and energetic experiences since he was a kid), and the Being introduced himself as... "Enki". But we have no certainty that it is really Him. (Why would the Almighty address him?)
What if it was an enemy entity?
So this is why I am afraid.

SShiva_fr said:
RockSeed13 said:

Hello, thank you for your answer.
I dedicate every object I use.
I don't have a Ouija board yet. But I have just made my own pendulum, in resin with multiple fragments of beautiful Calcite stones that I found in nature (and that I like very much).
Not easy to do a complete ritual right now (never alone). So I will wait before using the pendulum.

If the Ouija board and the pendulum are consecrated, are we sure that entities cannot come and parasitize?
I am always afraid of enemy attacks (I fight against this almost permanent anxiety, I know, it's bad and unjustified, every day I overcome it to make the RTR, meditations, conversations with my Guardian through the cards, etc. This anxiety is tiring)
Yes. Also do your aura of protection meditations to protect yourself being attacked by enemies.

SShiva_fr said:

Well in any form of divination the enemy can interfere. Be it tarot, pendulum, whatever. What we can do in order to be prepared and to be able to prevent any interference is to do a cleaning and protection to ourselves, the divination tool we are about to use and the room/house we are in, even from any form of negativity, then soak the area and ourselves with Satanic blue energy and create Father's sigil. This should keep away any enemy interference.
Also, if at any point you feel anything odd, again clean and protect everything; the enemy can be persistent, and so we must be too.

Keep in mind that overthiking if the enemy is blocking your communication, can make your connection fade at that moment, so try to be open.
With practice and experience you'll start to feel understand when the answers are clear and pure and when the enemy has polluted it. It is good to use the tarot deck at least once a week. It is a good practice for interpreting cause this way you'll be able to observe what answers you receive and what actually stands.

Talking to our Gods and our Guardians, even if you don't know who your Guardian is, really helps building a connection, and when the time is right, you'll know the Name, try to be open.

As for your husband, I don't think the enemy would say the name "Enki", so it could be any God trying to show the right path to your husband. If he isn't dedicated, then I think this could be the case, but of course I can't be sure.

Maya said:
SShiva_fr said:

Well in any form of divination the enemy can interfere. Be it tarot, pendulum, whatever. What we can do in order to be prepared and to be able to prevent any interference is to do a cleaning and protection to ourselves, the divination tool we are about to use and the room/house we are in, even from any form of negativity, then soak the area and ourselves with Satanic blue energy and create Father's sigil. This should keep away any enemy interference.
Also, if at any point you feel anything odd, again clean and protect everything; the enemy can be persistent, and so we must be too.

Keep in mind that overthiking if the enemy is blocking your communication, can make your connection fade at that moment, so try to be open.
With practice and experience you'll start to feel understand when the answers are clear and pure and when the enemy has polluted it. It is good to use the tarot deck at least once a week. It is a good practice for interpreting cause this way you'll be able to observe what answers you receive and what actually stands.

Talking to our Gods and our Guardians, even if you don't know who your Guardian is, really helps building a connection, and when the time is right, you'll know the Name, try to be open.

As for your husband, I don't think the enemy would say the name "Enki", so it could be any God trying to show the right path to your husband. If he isn't dedicated, then I think this could be the case, but of course I can't be sure.

I'm really sorry for my late responses but I think I have a big problem with my notifications.
However, I come several times a day on the forums, I really like this place. I am very grateful that they exist so that we can learn and be helped.

Yes I will have the pendulum consecrated to Father Satan.
My deck of cards, created solely for the purpose of communicating with our Gods, was consecrated by him before any use. Each card has the Sigil of Satan. There are 120 cards.

For my husband, every time I ask if it was Father Satan who spoke to him, the Satan's card comes out. My husband's card also comes out very often accompanied by Father's card.
My daughter also often comes out with the Father Satan card. She seems to me to be very much loved, and so much the better.

But, I wonder why He likes my husband so much when he is not consecrated and my husband doesn't really know about me. I always talk about "Shiva", that "I love Shiva", that "the candles are burning for Shiva", that "Shiva won't let us get away with this nightmare (about the vaccination obligation that is coming)" etc.
It's true, it's silly, but I just feel like an "instrument" for Father Satan. I came to Him, not through my husband's experience, but through a friend who means a lot to me and who has been consecrated since 2016 and reads joS.

Yes I am working more seriously on my Protection Aura, especially since I started seriously the F RTR and I just did the 9 days of rituals. I visualize the blue flame very often. I am also currently doing a Sun square.

My customer, Xtian, is terrorizing me with the silly story of "my" angel. Horrible. She sends me emails about it. I have never asked her anything and she keeps sending me back.

Thank you very much for your answers

SShiva_fr said:
Maya said:
SShiva_fr said:

I'm really sorry for my late responses but I think I have a big problem with my notifications.
However, I come several times a day on the forums, I really like this place. I am very grateful that they exist so that we can learn and be helped.

My deck of cards, created solely for the purpose of communicating with our Gods, was consecrated by him before any use. Each card has the Sigil of Satan. There are 120 cards.

For my husband, every time I ask if it was Father Satan who spoke to him, the Satan's card comes out. My husband's card also comes out very often accompanied by Father's card.
My daughter also often comes out with the Father Satan card. She seems to me to be very much loved, and so much the better.

But, I wonder why He likes my husband so much when he is not consecrated and my husband doesn't really know about me. I always talk about "Shiva", that "I love Shiva", that "the candles are burning for Shiva", that "Shiva won't let us get away with this nightmare (about the vaccination obligation that is coming)" etc.
It's true, it's silly, but I just feel like an "instrument" for Father Satan. I came to Him, not through my husband's experience, but through a friend who means a lot to me and who has been consecrated since 2016 and reads joS.

Yes I am working more seriously on my Protection Aura, especially since I started seriously the F RTR and I just did the 9 days of rituals. I visualize the blue flame very often. I am also currently doing a Sun square.

My customer, Xtian, is terrorizing me with the silly story of "my" angel. Horrible. She sends me emails about it. I have never asked her anything and she keeps sending me back.

I experience problems with the notifications too pretty often.

The fact that your husband and your daughter come close to Father's card could be interpreted as that your family is protected, or that they both are Satanic souls. Of course, you know better, as you are the person who draws the cards, and you could ask the cards for more info on that if you wish.

As for your customer, just ignore her. She can't do anything to you. If you feel better you could even bind her so that she doesn't terrorize you anymore. She is just a noone, don't let her influence you in any way.

Relationship with the Gods is something amazing and wonderful. In my case, even though my GD is a high ranking goddess, I talk to her from time to time. Most of the time I end up talking more with the daemon sent by her to protect me, and we have made a friendship, which I must admit is something amazing. And due to some recent experiences, where I have evoked some Goetic gods to help me with specific problems, I could see up close how much the gods care about us and are willing to help us, especially if we are dedicated SS. I have immense gratitude for God Satan, and now specifically for Goddess Haures, Goddess Bune, and God Valefor, who helped me when I needed it. One thing I have learned is that if we face problems that we can't handle at the moment, there is no problem to ask the gods for help, they will help us, they really care about us.

The fact that your husband and your daughter come close to Father's card could be interpreted as that your family is protected, or that they both are Satanic souls. Of course, you know better, as you are the person who draws the cards, and you could ask the cards for more info on that if you wish.

As for your customer, just ignore her. She can't do anything to you. If you feel better you could even bind her so that she doesn't terrorize you anymore. She is just a noone, don't let her influence you in any way.
[/quote]

Thanks again for your help.

Regarding this client, maybe I should do a binding spell. But, it is necessary to have something personal to her? and I don't have one.
I don't have much experience in this area either. So I don't want to do anything stupid, especially since I simply don't have much power.

In any case, it is already essential that I work again and again on AoP and aura cleansing, strengthen my chakras.
And ask for help from my GD and Satan : With prayers of protection and a ritual of purification of the place

Thank you for posting this. ^^ i needed the reminder how important it is to spend time with your gd.

Because i always keep endlessly searching and searching for who my gd is and i still feel i haven't found him/her. So i was stuck in the obsession phase of searching that i couldn't get myself out of ._.

Instead i decided I'll just speak my gd everyday and build my relationship as i can after seeing your post. :) even if I'm unsure of who it is. I thought you have to know who it is first.

~~~~
I've tried many methods to finding my gd. Even when i did try the pendulum at first. I started seeing an image of Azazel for months popping up in my minds vision and became obsessed with his name. I didn't know why then.

And then when i asked Satan at night if he could send me my gd. The next morning, Azazel image became more apparent that it woke me up but felt like he wanted my attention.

Lol i even have a big poster i printed of him on my wall after all this and every morning i wake up i love to look at it, every first in the morning i love to imagine hugging him before i get up. I deeply care for him and i feel he is really important to me and i desire to protect him and keep him safe at all times.

But i still cant get my self to believe that he could be my gd :/ but i feel very confused still with how you must have everything in common with gd or what you must feel to know if that demon is your gd. So this makes me feel very doubtful.

I have tried asking Azazel many times if he could be my gd as well but i didn't felt an answer or anything.

So for now on I'll keep speaking to my gd and build my relationship with him/her ^^
Even if i still not sure who it is.

Maya said:
SShiva_fr said:
Maya said:

Hello
I had made a reply to you 2 days ago but it has not yet been validated (as well as 2 other posts), it is really strange..

I was telling you that it might be good to do a binding ritual concerning the xtian customer and her "angel" stories but you have to have something personal to the person to be able to do the spell, it seems to me?

I was also telling you that since I don't have many skills at the moment, I'm going to work mostly on AoP and aura cleansing. As well as asking for protection of Father and my GD. And maybe also do a ritual of banishment of negative entities in my place of life.
There are many things to try, it is up to me to do it.

In any case, thank you very much for your help Maya!

SShiva_fr said:
Maya said:
SShiva_fr said:

Hello
I had made a reply to you 2 days ago but it has not yet been validated (as well as 2 other posts), it is really strange..

I was telling you that it might be good to do a binding ritual concerning the xtian customer and her "angel" stories but you have to have something personal to the person to be able to do the spell, it seems to me?

I was also telling you that since I don't have many skills at the moment, I'm going to work mostly on AoP and aura cleansing. As well as asking for protection of Father and my GD. And maybe also do a ritual of banishment of negative entities in my place of life.

No need for a binding ritual, you just need to learn to ignore. You can't expect to do a binding ritual to anyone who says stupid things to you.

Aquarius said:
No need for a binding ritual, you just need to learn to ignore. You can't expect to do a binding ritual to anyone who says stupid things to you.

This is also very true. Because... after all, it is my own emotions that give this woman power over me. And that has to stop, simply
Thanks

SShiva_fr said:
Maya said:
SShiva_fr said:

Hello

Well I'd say that if she harasses you with her stories and you can't avoid her, then why suffer? If this influences you and you can't ignore her, then bind her.

Work on whatever you feel you need to.

If you have entities in your house, then banishing ritual is something I'd strongly recommend.

Maya said:
SShiva_fr said:
Maya said:

Hello

Well I'd say that if she harasses you with her stories and you can't avoid her, then why suffer? If this influences you and you can't ignore her, then bind her.

Work on whatever you feel you need to.

If you have entities in your house, then banishing ritual is something I'd strongly recommend.

Thank you Maya
Well, I feel better since I mentioned it here. She hasn't sent me any more emails.
I just realized that I was the one giving her the power, where I can just ignore her. It is true that I see it as an enemy attack because I am also perpetually disturbed when I do the FRTR, my Sun square, my meditations, a ritual of thanks etc.
There is always a human to come and interrupt my concentration...
But if the situation becomes problematic again with the xian customer, I will do a binding spell. I haven't done any spells yet because I feel that as a beginner, it's better to avoid trying things that you don't deeply understand, and to take the time to build up the basics before attempting any magical spells: aura protection, cleansing, energy and power meditations.
I don't want to create disasters through incompetence

Thank you for this thread!

This kind of thought used to keep me from talking to my GD. Now I know what to do.

homeraee said:
Thank you for this thread!

This kind of thought used to keep me from talking to my GD. Now I know what to do.

I'm glad you wrote this cause it can help encourage others to do the same. Our Gods are here for us as long as we are open to them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back