Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can gods change their forms?

Kadisiye

This one is simple. Can gods change their forms?
(As gender, body etc.)

Siatris Ioholo said:
Kadisiye said:
(As gender, body etc.)
Yes, the Gods can !
Astrally, yes they can. Physically, probably yes, albeit not as in growing wings but most likely things like growing lost limbs or increasing muscle and that kind of things.

Meteor said:
On a side note, when my friend told me that the Gods can change Their forms however They want, he gave examples such changing Their face, muscle definition, proportions, or even sexual organs if They wanted to for whatever reason. Basically, cosmetic changes for the most part, but without changing species. He also described it as a process that takes weeks to months. I don't know what his sources were, but he's been SS for far longer than I and brought more than a thousand people to this path, so personally I do consider him at least somewhat credible. I also have some minor experiences with biokinesis myself, and I think if those were to be taken to an extreme by the immense power of the Gods, even such things might be possible.

There are myths about the Gods that involve transforming into an animal, but while that might be possible to an extent astrally (such as Bastet who is said to appear "cat-like"), I think physically that would cause far too many problems. I don't think They could (or would even want to) physically transform into an animal, if that's what you meant. But I assumed you meant cosmetic changes, like looking however They want to look. Some might consider that shallow, but in my own opinion there's nothing wrong with wanting to be extremely handsome or beautiful, so long as one is being realistic and responsible about it.

I know this might be off topic but honestly I'm interested in the biokinesis you did, as I've been trying to find credible sources on it lol. Did you just do healing? As that's a form of biokinesis, or did you change something about yourself. If you did then could u tell me how you did it(if you want, you can also email me if you want)

DarkSwan said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Kadisiye said:
(As gender, body etc.)
Yes, the Gods can !

Wtf no they can not.
Yes, gods can do that, but it's not like they become dogs or dragons in a second. They can change their human appearance, not animal. Siatris are right.

Meteor said:
Someone.something_ said:
Meteor said:
On a side note, when my friend told me that the Gods can change Their forms however They want, he gave examples such changing Their face, muscle definition, proportions, or even sexual organs if They wanted to for whatever reason. Basically, cosmetic changes for the most part, but without changing species. He also described it as a process that takes weeks to months. I don't know what his sources were, but he's been SS for far longer than I and brought more than a thousand people to this path, so personally I do consider him at least somewhat credible. I also have some minor experiences with biokinesis myself, and I think if those were to be taken to an extreme by the immense power of the Gods, even such things might be possible.

There are myths about the Gods that involve transforming into an animal, but while that might be possible to an extent astrally (such as Bastet who is said to appear "cat-like"), I think physically that would cause far too many problems. I don't think They could (or would even want to) physically transform into an animal, if that's what you meant. But I assumed you meant cosmetic changes, like looking however They want to look. Some might consider that shallow, but in my own opinion there's nothing wrong with wanting to be extremely handsome or beautiful, so long as one is being realistic and responsible about it.

I know this might be off topic but honestly I'm interested in the biokinesis you did, as I've been trying to find credible sources on it lol. Did you just do healing? As that's a form of biokinesis, or did you change something about yourself. If you did then could u tell me how you did it(if you want, you can also email me if you want)

I apologise if this sounds a bit shallow, but last year my breasts permanently grew a whole cup size in just a few months after I did a 40 day working. I would do it every day during Hatha Yoga (I was fairly new at the time so I don't know whether or not that's a good idea, but I thought it might help with achieving physical changes as the energy from yoga mixed with the working flows through my body), and mainly used the rune Bjarkan (#18 on https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html) and energies from the Moon and Venus. I also adjusted my diet during that time and afterwards to get more nutrients in order to promote the growth (mainly more fat and protein), and none of it went to the wrong places. Overall, I'm quite happy and impressed with the results.

I also did another experiment, but it didn't do much other than causing negative side effects such as inflammation, hypersensitivity and some flaking of the skin in the relevant area. I decided to stop that working halfway through as it was becoming too bothersome, after which the side effects subsided and the skin went back to normal. I realised I should be careful, and decided not to attempt more advanced forms of biokinesis until I know how to control it better and prevent potentially harming myself with it.

Wow that's awesome thank you! I'm thinking of trying a working sometime this year just to do something small like increase my height. Technically I'm still at the age for growth spurts so it wouldn't be unnatural and it would be easier in my opinion. This gave me some hope and confirmation on it

If not, they can certainly make it look like it by projecting a strong illusion in your mind. In any case, one should remember that shapeshifting is actually possible. Just look at the Merging Consciousness page on JoS.

Stormblood said:
If not, they can certainly make it look like it by projecting a strong illusion in your mind. In any case, one should remember that shapeshifting is actually possible. Just look at the Merging Consciousness page on JoS.

Thanks. Do you have link for Merging Consciousness?

Kadisiye said:
Stormblood said:

It's in the intermediate section. Direct link

Stormblood said:
Kadisiye said:
Stormblood said:

It's in the intermediate section. Direct link

Thank you very much. I feel indebted to you.

Reading this really does give me more motivation than I had before. Being able to represent myself more than I ever could than going on some medications. Anyone know a good exercise to practice biokenisis? I recall there is one technique going around the started with just changing eye color, but I did not try it due to the difficulties of trying to explain it at my job.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back