Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Demons ?

Mavoch

I often read some old grimoires, mostly just Jewish shit, but still I enjoy reading, but I recently read Pope Honorius' grimoire, and I was in doubt about some of the entities spoken of in the book, which he claimed to be demons, but are not on Jos' website, my question is if they are demons.

The supposed demons are: Bayemon, Maimon, Amaymon, Egym, Nagoa, Massayel, Asiel, Satiel, Arduel, Acorib, Pasiel, Rosus, Fadal, Nastraché, Madael, Laaval, Bamulahe, Belem, Ramat, Frimost, Silcharde, Bechard, Guland, Surgat.

The best thing to do is to ask Satan.

There are many Demons not on the Joy of Satan website, that are allied with Satan and the Powers of Hell.
Some are my Guardians. They are faithful to and answer to Satan. They defer me to Satan regarding some matters. Only time shows this, as trust takes time to build.

Zephir MarIvan Dinit said:
I often read some old grimoires, mostly just Jewish shit, but still I enjoy reading, but I recently read Pope Honorius' grimoire, and I was in doubt about some of the entities spoken of in the book, which he claimed to be demons, but are not on Jos' website, my question is if they are demons.

The supposed demons are: Bayemon, Maimon, Amaymon, Egym, Nagoa, Massayel, Asiel, Satiel, Arduel, Acorib, Pasiel, Rosus, Fadal, Nastraché, Madael, Laaval, Bamulahe, Belem, Ramat, Frimost, Silcharde, Bechard, Guland, Surgat.
There is a high probability that the names you mentioned are corrupt and offensive names, if I were you I would throw away this old grimoire, grimoires are a collection of blasphemous statements and deeds for the Gods, it's not that different from a bible , they are useless. Would you like your child to read books that explain how to treat you like shit and how to insult you and misrepresent your name?

Remember Demons like Leviathan are not our Gods. I do not believe Behemoth is something positive either. The names listed here make me wanna vomit. I would not go connecting to this. Find a Demon who's name you know is not Hebrew and always use their Sigil. It is safer this way.

Shanti Sananda said:

Remember Demons like Leviathan are not our Gods. I do not believe Behemoth is something positive either. The names listed here make me wanna vomit. I would not go connecting to this. Find a Demon who's name you know is not Hebrew and always use their Sigil. It is safer this way.
Literally on JoS:

BEHEMOTH
Behemoth presides over all of the feasts and parties in Hell.

As for the OP. Sounds like some jewish filth. Too many els, for one.

Henu the Great said:
Shanti Sananda said:

Literally on JoS:

BEHEMOTH

Yes I know that's hes on the site. Alot of that is very outdated and never been expounded upon. Like for example Zeus just being Beelzebul.

I think this is another jewish thing however. But dont take my word for it. Study.

Shanti Sananda said:
Henu the Great said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Literally on JoS:

BEHEMOTH

Absolutly agree. Even the names samael and azazel are jewish shit because " EL " is hebrew. When we are reading : raphael, uriel, gabriel or mickael, they are mercenaries of yhvw or elohim = el ohim.

So we can't use jewish names like azazel and samael because this names are connected with the pieces of shit jewish.

The rael name is Utu Shamash not azazel.
Same things for Samael, it's SATAN, LUCIFER, SHIVA etc..

Shanti Sananda said:
Henu the Great said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Literally on JoS:

BEHEMOTH

Yes I know that's hes on the site. Alot of that is very outdated and never been expounded upon. Like for example Zeus just being Beelzebul.

I think this is another jewish thing however. But dont take my word for it. Study.

Hey man, I've seen you around for quite some time, I've always been really curious, who's the guy in your profile pic? He's super handsome. Top tier gentile genes it seems.

Behemoth is real. I have met him and interacted with him a handful of times.
He looks like the living version of the artwork depicted of him here, where he is listed:

https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/godsdemons.html

Henu the Great said:
Shanti Sananda said:

Literally on JoS:

BEHEMOTH

Was about to say. Reminded me of the archanals' names.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back