Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Infographics Show: The Ugly Truth About Mother Teresa

Frinnis

The fruits of our RTR work is continuing to be taken by the people and given positive reviews if the likes to dislike ratio of this video are to be believed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UY-KkPY3vc

Better save this to your computers just in case the enemy takes this down for some BS reason.

Keep up the great work brothers and sisters. It may sometimes seem that the enemy is once again gaining ground but that is just them screaming into your ear in a vain attempt to mask their death rattle.

Thats a pretty nice video not to mention it's xtianity that made these people poor to begin with in most cases.

Frinnis said:
The fruits of our RTR work is continuing to be taken by the people and given positive reviews if the likes to dislike ratio of this video are to be believed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UY-KkPY3vc

Better save this to your computers just in case the enemy takes this down for some BS reason.

Keep up the great work brothers and sisters. It may sometimes seem that the enemy is once again gaining ground but that is just them screaming into your ear in a vain attempt to mask their death rattle.

Mother Teresa asked:
Why did you give 9/10 of the money you collect for your shelter homes to the catholic church and why does the majority of people suffer in your homes and this mostly because of not enouth supply?

Answer:

"Through suffering we find God."

Fuchs said:
Mother Teresa asked:
Why did you give 9/10 of the money you collect for your shelter homes to the catholic church and why does the majority of people suffer in your homes and this mostly because of not enouth supply?

Answer:

Funny thing to add to this it's believed she funneled around over 340 million dollars to pinko-red spectrum lefty and communist organizations.

This isn't the first expose(ay) on Teresa. There was one website posted a few years ago with the 14 things Mother Teresa did that defied the so-called goodness in her heart.

For example she re-used needles and syringes on Hindustani and other 3rd World nations. Not just a danger of spreading diseases but the blunted needle from being re-used probably caused many to bleed or even have wounds for hours or days healing.

She seem to have a sadistic streak and there were discussions on how she relished doing these things.

Funny people especially Spanish xtians promote the living shit out of this crazy fucked up person.

Gear88 said:
Fuchs said:
Mother Teresa asked:

Answer:

Funny thing to add to this it's believed she funneled around over 340 million dollars to pinko-red spectrum lefty and communist organizations.

This isn't the first expose(ay) on Teresa. There was one website posted a few years ago with the 14 things Mother Teresa did that defied the so-called goodness in her heart.

For example she re-used needles and syringes on Hindustani and other 3rd World nations. Not just a danger of spreading diseases but the blunted needle from being re-used probably caused many to bleed or even have wounds for hours or days healing.

She seem to have a sadistic streak and there were discussions on how she relished doing these things.

Funny people especially Spanish xtians promote the living shit out of this crazy fucked up person.

No, it isn't the first time that this fucker was exposed, (I actually still remember this one article in some expose magazine where some no name priest said that he exorcised Satan from her which was probably to be used as a buffer for this), but it is the first time that it was done in such a mainstream way as how I found it was looking at my suggestions when my searches have nothing even remotely to do with such things. The video even addresses her and her cohorts reusing needles and employing people that have no idea what they are doing. With stuff like this being features on a pretty decent sized and well respected channel, I would not be surprised if the xian are about ready to start throwing some of their, 'aid workers' and their saint under a bus to save their own ass.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back