Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confused about Joy of 666

EequalsMCsquared

Ok i joined this forum out of curiosity. I was brought up as a christian. And i always thought anything to do with Satan was evil. Then im reading thru the forums and i am seeing alot of good and positive messages. I also thought satanists would be pro New World Order from from what i am seeing its the opposite. My wife also in past 2 years became a light worker. She is into all that sound healing and chakras and vibrations and stuff. She is also a legit medium, stuff i wouldnt believe unless you see it first hand. Anyway when she first got into it i was calling it witchcraft the she explained to me its how you use the craft you can use it for good or evil. Then it hit me, light worker = worker of lucifer. Anyway i am just confused about what satanists actually stand for? I am very openminded and try not to judge until i have all the facts and understand ones side. Can someone please chime in on what satanists stand for or believe? Cause after hanging out on the forum for a little bit it doesnt seem like there are any children being sacraficed here.

Hello, welcome to our forums :)

It's best to read the main website, as these forums are an addition to them. Joyofsatan.org, read through it and there are other links, such as exposingchristianity, that are found on the website.

And by the way, children are sacred in Satanism. Children are our future, and Satan personally protects children.

Cause after hanging out on the forum for a little bit it doesnt seem like there are any children being sacraficed here.

Well it seems that way because we don't and never will. If you read the website as suggested to you you'll see we don't stand for anything ugly like human sacrifices and are against such disgusting acts to the fact that we point out in history how Gentile kings and leaders banned human sacrifices where jews lived. You know the same places they got kicked out from. Those uninformed can put two and two together here.

Anyways, welcome! Feel free to ask anything tgat isn't on the websites and many here will be more than happy to help you out.

Lastly, like Lydia said, children are sacred to Father Satan and many here wish to have some of their own one day and there are those who have some already that have proudly mentioned it.

EequalsMCsquared said:
I also thought satanists would be pro New World Order from from what i am seeing its the opposite.

Nobody who is red pilled, Satanist or not, supports the jew world order. Only sheep and enemy rich elites and jews do that.

EequalsMCsquared said:
My wife also in past 2 years became a light worker. She is into all that sound healing and chakras and vibrations and stuff. She is also a legit medium, stuff i wouldnt believe unless you see it first hand.
Then it hit me, light worker = worker of lucifer.

No, no, no: light worker=New Ager, i.e. enemy of Satan. These people invoke enemy angels (enemy extraterrestrials who are enemies of Satan) and believe in a cosmic jewsus, universal love and "oneness" and other enemy crap. These are enemy teachings, not of Satan. We are about loving our people but we are not suicidal enough to love our enemies. Oneness is suicidal bullshit too as we are individuals and we are about preserving our individuality. The enemy on the contrary wants to enslave people and lump them all together into a hive mind of "oneness".

Again we have nothing to do with enemy New Age teachings. Sure we're not "evil", but we are also don't follow enemy christian/New Age/politically correct morals, but we support the pre-Christian Pagan morality, since Satanism is Ancient Paganism. That means, we do hate our enemies and bring justice by using black magick, to punish those who did bad things against humanity and deserve it. Justice was considered good in pre-xian times. We are not "love everyone" hippies. We also consider hate a normal and necessary emotion, together with anger, which can be used in black magick against our enemies with great results. But we also love our people and Satan and our Gods.

EequalsMCsquared said:
Anyway i am just confused about what satanists actually stand for? I am very openminded and try not to judge until i have all the facts and understand ones side. Can someone please chime in on what satanists stand for or believe?

Please read this site:
https://joyofsatan.org/

This is the site that these forums are based on. It's our "textbook" for Spiritual Satanism.

Also read the 2 links in my signature as they anticipate many future questions that you're probably going to ask after reading the site.

EequalsMCsquared said:
Cause after hanging out on the forum for a little bit it doesnt seem like there are any children being sacraficed here.

Lol. Of course not, Satan and the Gods hate such abhorrent things, since animals and children are sacred to them. Not just sacrificing, we hate any abuse towards children or animals. Sometime ago in the Yahoo forums a few members organized a group ritual to curse a woman who was abusing horses. We have absolutely no tolerance for that. Plus, we are 100% law abiding and if anyone posts anything illegal they get instabanned.

EequalsMCsquared said:
I also thought satanists would be pro New World Order from from what i am seeing its the opposite.

Why would we support the JNWO if it's a kosher supervision bullshit?

We are supports of the SNWO, Satanic New World Order. Completely antitheses to the JNWO. They want greyficiation and connection with the greys and reptilians. We want to create a better World and turn ourselves to Gods like the Gods of the empire of Orion wanted us before the enemy attacked us.

https://www.satanisgod.org

Study EVERYTHING BEFORE you make a decision. We aren't anything like you've ever seen. So study carefully.

Light workers work for Lucifer Christos that is a little different concept it refers to the Jesus thoughtform because at one point it had a lot of power or light. Lucifer basically just means Light. Light is power also so the enemy likes to refer to themselves as the light. Maybe this is totally understandable sadly magesun was the only one who did a detailed sermon on this. Do some research on the site if you want to understand better but no light workers are not on our side.

Welcome feel free to check the site already linked to by Lydia also look around the forums. Do not join in spiritual warfare unless you dedicate but other than that you can try some basic meditations.

Good luck.

Welcome.

As Lydia said, the main website is your best resource:
https://joyofsatan.org

In fact, most of your questions are answered in the red text to the right of the links on the front page. Let me quote a few paragraphs that are especially relevant:

• Satanism is not about "evil."
  • We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being.
  • True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention.
  • We DO NOT advocate or participate in any blood or living sacrifice. This act is Judeo/Christian, as stated in their Bible - Deuteronomy 12:27
  • The Original Gods [Demons] were unjustly labeled as monsters and branded as "evil" to keep humanity from spiritual knowledge. Because of this, the human race has drastically degenerated both spiritually and intellectually.
  • Spiritual Satanism advocates individuality, liberty, and independence.

And yes, we are against the communistic New World Order:
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/New_World_Order_Christianity.html

I feel like calling EA satan is offensive to him. He’s not my adversary he is my friend. I will address him by his first name.

I would like to open a topic but I can’t figure out how could anyone help me?

We do not sacrifice animals and humans because we are not parasites. We are the only true Satanism, everything else is just a false and corrupt imitation from the jews, beware of them because they will deceive you and ruin your life.

Study the main JoS Website, you will learn many truths and secrets about the mind and soul and of course, explore and study the Forums as well.

Welcome and Good Luck!

EequalsMCsquared said:
Ok i joined this forum out of curiosity.

By the way, I have a question for you too, if you don't mind: how did you find this forum? Did someone tell you or you followed a link to it from Reddit or some other website?

The reason I'm asking this is because it seems that you somehow came upon the forum without finding the site first and this isn't how it's supposed to work. You aren't supposed to find the forum without coming first upon the JoS (or https://satanisgod.org) site and reading the website which explains what are about first and then finding the link to the forum from the site.

EequalsMCsquared said:
Ok i joined this forum out of curiosity. I was brought up as a christian. And i always thought anything to do with Satan was evil. Then im reading thru the forums and i am seeing alot of good and positive messages. I also thought satanists would be pro New World Order from from what i am seeing its the opposite. My wife also in past 2 years became a light worker. She is into all that sound healing and chakras and vibrations and stuff. She is also a legit medium, stuff i wouldnt believe unless you see it first hand. Anyway when she first got into it i was calling it witchcraft the she explained to me its how you use the craft you can use it for good or evil. Then it hit me, light worker = worker of lucifer. Anyway i am just confused about what satanists actually stand for? I am very openminded and try not to judge until i have all the facts and understand ones side. Can someone please chime in on what satanists stand for or believe? Cause after hanging out on the forum for a little bit it doesnt seem like there are any children being sacraficed here.

Welcome to the forum. The main joy of Satan link other members have shared is good for learning and doing research. Take your time.
Also I wanna share the channel of HP Hooded Cobra which has very 8nteresting videos on the sibject: https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5

Yopant3r said:
I feel like calling EA satan is offensive to him. He’s not my adversary he is my friend. I will address him by his first name.

Welcome to the forums.

No, Satan is not insulting, because how we mean and have adopted the term Satan, is not the Hebrew version meaning "Enemy", but the Sanskrit Version that means Truth and True Consciousness.

Father Ea/Enki can definitely be called Satan, and nothing is negative in this, or insulting. Unless you are a jew and you call him this to call him in hostility or an enemy.

Yopant3r said:

It means "enemy" or "adversary" in the language of our enemies. Gentiles don't speak Hebrew, so the implication is clear: even if you take that meaning, it means "enemy or adversary of the jews". Which is true and makes an especially strong point. Satan absolutely hates the jews, and the jews know that. So the words Satan and Satanism carry the "anti-semitic" aspect too. But as HP Hoodedcobra said, it goes back far beyond that, to the Sanskrit language. Satan means Truth in Sanskrit.

EA is also not his first name, just the name the Sumerians called him. Nobody really knows his first name. The name Satan is ok.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back