Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

golden city on the sea

serpentwalker666

Hello. The other day I was trying to go to sleep, and I experienced a surge of kundalini energy, and then felt myself in, and saw this very magnificent city on the ocean, a bronze pier, architecture that resembled older time periods, giant gold statues of a goddess holding a lantern and the entrance, and greek hellenistic period looking buildings, market, people shuffling about, and a beautiful brazier and gold statue of shiva.

I sometimes have these type of partial out of body trips, and I'm trying to understand what this one means specifically.

This whole city was on the ocean, and it was beautiful, unlike anything I've ever seen in my life.

Could be a past life, could be immagination, could be anything..
How are we supposed to know your mind? These are things that you have to figure out for yourself.

serpentwalker666 said:
Hello. The other day I was trying to go to sleep, and I experienced a surge of kundalini energy, and then felt myself in, and saw this very magnificent city on the ocean, a bronze pier, architecture that resembled older time periods, giant gold statues of a goddess holding a lantern and the entrance, and greek hellenistic period looking buildings, market, people shuffling about, and a beautiful brazier and gold statue of shiva.

I sometimes have these type of partial out of body trips, and I'm trying to understand what this one means specifically.

This whole city was on the ocean, and it was beautiful, unlike anything I've ever seen in my life.

Wasn´t there a tale about a city of satan in the indian region, who did sink in the ocean, after the golden age?

Fuchs said:
serpentwalker666 said:

Wasn´t there a tale about a city of satan in the indian region, who did sink in the ocean, after the golden age?

I think there were several stories like that. Atlantis being the most known. The sad part about all this is we lost two planets in this solar system those that were not Gods and didn't get taken by the enemy probably ended up here. So if you remember anything from that your never going to see it again.

Aquarius said:
Could be a past life, could be immagination, could be anything..
How are we supposed to know your mind? These are things that you have to figure out for yourself.

Yes I understand. You are absolutely right I was just wondering if anyone experienced anything if a similar nature. Seeing similar things.

Fuchs said:
serpentwalker666 said:

Yes I'm pretty sure there was. But I really dont know for certain if that's what I was seeing but that is what initially came to my mind.

It's a real place on the astral, I can't remember what it's called but when you travel over the sea about halfway there are statues of several of our gods including Father, after you pass the other half you arrive in Duat. Usually it's also exclusively day or night for quite a long time there. The architecture seemed more italian/roman to me though, but these things always adjust themselves to what you see as more beautiful or comfortable. Another cool thing is that I saw two suns on the sky one time I was in Duat, and it made me think that could be related to the name (Duat = two suns)?

Don't take this post as me claiming this as fact, this of course personal experience but I'm sure a few more people from here know about this place too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back