Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are My Throat and Sacral Chakras Weak?

Elite

When doing Raum meditation, my root, solar and heart chakras are spinning fast and I can feel them strongly. At least for 6th and crown, I can see them spin fast as well as solar and others but can't feel. But for throat and sacral, as far I see, they spin slowly. Also I can't feel them. Are they weak and should I concentrate to them more?

Bright Truth said:
When doing Raum meditation, my root, solar and heart chakras are spinning fast and I can feel them strongly. At least for 6th and crown, I can see them spin fast as well as solar and others but can't feel. But for throat and sacral, as far I see, they spin slowly. Also I can't feel them. Are they weak and should I concentrate to them more?
Make sure you circle your chakras daily and do Hatha/Kundalini Yoga concurrently with chakra breathing techniques, followed by 10-15 minutes of balancing your energy, either by
SA TA NA MA mantra, or just by sitting in Savasana ( dead man's pose ). You could do, in addition to the above, a meditation similar to the King and Queen Meditation, except that instead of focusing on Chakra 666 and Ajna, you should focus on the sacral and throat chakra.
You can even add other things such as Falun Dafa, which is amazing, or one/multiple Qi Gong styles, if you have the time. The important is keeping both KY and HY as compulsory, the rest is a personal choice.
And this:
1. Asanas+Mantra ( by Egon ) https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227
2. Spin Chakra ( Advanced )
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Chakra_Spinning.html
3. Chariot of Ra
4. This mantra:
,, Ek Ong Kar Sa Ta Na Ma Shiri Whaa Guru ''
5. Planetar Square of Mars and Venus.
6. 666 Meditation ( with affirmation on final : My Sacral/Throat Chakra are opening, active and empowering now, complete. )
7. Meditation with Blue/Orange color.
8. Cleaning of Chakra with Vishuddhi or Vreem or Ansus rune/mantras.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back