Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm sorry my sweet Satan but I find this extremely funny. On the lighter side.

Anaten Piewalker

Helatrobus, Galactic Confederacy HQ Planet, Specia
https://hastyreader.com/how-to-summon-and-sell-your-soul-to-satan-and-other-devils/

Found this on ycombinator hacker news. I don't mean to blaspheme any of our Gods/Goddesses. Chalk this piece of vomit up to the author and subbie not I. Parts of this had me rotfl. One can't have a laugh once in a while what good is life and hasn't the enemy won in that case? Be sure to read the comments there, too, folks.

Cheers.

Anaten Piewalker said:
https://hastyreader.com/how-to-summon-and-sell-your-soul-to-satan-and-other-devils/

Found this on ycombinator hacker news. I don't mean to blaspheme any of our Gods/Goddesses. Chalk this piece of vomit up to the author and subbie not I. Parts of this had me rotfl. One can't have a laugh once in a while what good is life and hasn't the enemy won in that case? Be sure to read the comments there, too, folks.

Cheers.

But they are simply concepts taken from the bible with grimoire practices, it is absolutely offensive and disgusting (as soon as you enter the site you feel a lousy energy).
I don't recommend going around certain sites, they are all the same and lead nowhere.

HAHAHAHA I laughed a lot

It's funny how he treats this as if it was the most normal thing in the world, I feel like a TV commercial.
Also, there's something that strikes me about quoting the anime death note all the time, as if it was something to take into account and not just a fictional series.

Just silly, the angels on the other hand, must be rubbing their hands together happily.

Anaten Piewalker said:

Cheers.

What's funny about that piece of enemy propaganda? I clicked that link thinking it would be a funny satire of the enemy misconceptions/propaganda about Satanism. Turns out, it just repeats that propaganda and tries to be "philosophical" about it, there's nothing funny about it at all. Why did you even post it? You know there are new people who will probably take it seriously, right? Like that guy who asked about the "illuminati".

Rational Satanist said:
Anaten Piewalker said:

Cheers.

What's funny about that piece of enemy propaganda? I clicked that link thinking it would be a funny satire of the enemy misconceptions/propaganda about Satanism. Turns out, it just repeats that propaganda and tries to be "philosophical" about it, there's nothing funny about it at all. Why did you even post it? You know there are new people who will probably take it seriously, right? Like that guy who asked about the "illuminati".

This is true. The funny thing is the descriptions of what the Demons do in that one part looks positive and looks similar to what is written on this site.

There really isn't any humor in this I kept scrolling down looking for it just the regular stuff xtians might say. Along with some obviously made up stories quite similar to the ones told in the middle ages during the Inquisition (I actually got to look at some stuff on that in High School English class and watched a couple things on it)
I don't really see this as funny.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back