Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

newbie question

Vaporwave

There are two people. One of them does not meditate, never do any rituals but he loves Satan very much. The other one meditate everyday and do all things that a satanist should do, but he does not love Satan or anyone else. Which person is worse?

I always doubt Satan's love. I just can't believe. It looks like a trap I don't know why. I once had the feeling of Satan's love but it is years ago. It was enjoyable but I fear it now.

Love is built through time and opening to it, not just happening out of the blue for quite a few people. You sound like one of these people and that's normal and nothing bad. We are not a love cult where you have to embrace the love of Jewsus or something.

You have to actually walk this path to understand it's value.

Satanism makes total sense despite any of the emotional context, and meditation and everything else can be done on your own and for yourself solely even if you can't perceive more things right now. You reap personal benefits.

One's relation to the Gods grows with time and persistence. However, most of us here have overwhelming love and devotion for the Gods, but so long one doesn't walk the path, that means only that much by itself.

Good luck.

Vaporwave said:
There are two people. One of them does not meditate, never do any rituals but he loves Satan very much. The other one meditate everyday and do all things that a satanist should do, but he does not love Satan or anyone else. Which person is worse?

I always doubt Satan's love. I just can't believe. It looks like a trap I don't know why. I once had the feeling of Satan's love but it is years ago. It was enjoyable but I fear it now.

It sounds like you still have xian programming in your mind. It's okay, you just need to deprogram yourself from xianity. Academic Scholar has written a post on how to do that.

As about these 2 people, love as HP Hoodedcobra said comes gradually. So one who meditates and doesn't love Satan is better off. But it's important to distinguish love from respect. Love comes after time, but every Satanist should respect Satan otherwise he's not a Satanist (obviously). If someone meditates but doesn't respect Satan is worse than a normal outsider because he's trying to steal Satan's knowledge (the meditations and other stuff) and use it while viewing his as an enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back