Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

this world is backwards

666fairy

Whenever I tell people I want to change the world and make it a better place they start to bully me and be really cruel and mean to me, some even go as far as calling me a loser.

"you'll get nowhere by being a loser"

"I could never be associated with someone like you."

I get treated so badly and they try to peer pressure me into being overly materialist like them, do drugs, party, and practice machiavellianism like they do.

Everywhere I go people are really mean, hostile, and cruel towards me and it really is hard some days to cope with. Going hard with spiritual warfare and power mediations has ben helping a lot, i'm not depressed or suicidal anymore but I live a very lonely life.

Secondly men are really mean to me too. Don't get me wrong i'm not a pick me bitch or desperate for a relationship, but both men and woman are so mean to me if I ever express my belief that men should be men and woman should be woman, and that im not a feminist. They call me a weak pathetic lazy slob and a my moms ex boyfriend called me a parasite to society, all because i refuse to work a mans job or a slave job in general. My moms ex wanted me to work at an OIL RIG. thats gross! I'm a woman, I have a very cute face, soft skin, and feminine features. I am not built for hard work or a mans job, its hard for me to even put on muscle.

Don't get me wrong, I have a warrior spirit and i'm ambidextrous so my mas/fem energies are more balanced than the average person. I know how to fight, I can stand up for myself, i'm usually driven (kinda not rn), ambitious, head strong, a warrior, and I stand up against corruption and i'm a leader too. However, I really want a man to protect me so I don't feel like im always on the defense. I would love to be a mom, but because there are so many weak pathetic men who want woman who pay 50% of the bills and act like men, that seems like a far away dream and reality. I could never have my children go to public school, EVER. I do not want my potential children to be brainwashed and indoctrinated like my parents and society tried to do to me, violently of that.

Most men are acting like woman and its really creepy. They gossip and bitch more than woman do and act like Regina George from mean girls, and always talk about how they want a sugar mommy and use and take advantage of woman, and constantly cheat.

Sorry if you pay half the bills and your bf cheats on u and has no drive, ambition, and is weak beta. Thats not your bf/husband, thats a roommate.

Whenever I tell people I'm not a feminist they degrade and bully me and say oh so you want to be dominated, controlled, and abused by a husband instead of be a strong independent woman? Why does me wanting to be submissive to a husband and step into my divine feminine nature = abuse and oppression?

I'm sorry if a man doesnt provide for me, and doesn't invest in me and my dreams then hes useless to me. Me not wanting to work a slave job or for some corrupt sexist male ceo or be a boss bitch doesn't mean i don't have ambition and drive. I am an artist, I want to make beautiful music and films and have a successful career in that, as a means to share my spiritual gifts and uplift others and change the world that way, while my man is the leader, provides for me, protects me, invests in me, and does what a man should do and be.

I really don't get it, and you know I used to have a little bit of that brainwashing when my dad said I'd need to marry a rich man to get an audi i got offended like why can't I get it on my own and be a boss. After working horrific jobs, and trying to start a business that my parents and so called friends worked hard to sabotage and then stole all my business ideas, i can say like ummm no. that shit is not for me thank u. made me feel more oppressed than if I married an alpha male.

I tried again to go back into the work force recently and did a sex work job. I quit in 3 days, i. was so repulsed by the men even though i didnt have to have sex with them. i was like if money werent involved you wouldnt even get my time of day. Some of the girls had bf's there that know what they do and its like how can u as a man, because you believe in "equality" and 50/50 be fine with you gf giving other men hand jobs and massages.

Also the enemy used those girls to spiritually attack me. They were sending me the evil eye and 2 of them were using witchcraft of me, one of them openly and didn't hide it and she drugged me too pretending it was cbd when it clearly wasnt because i got high, and ironically day before i told the girls im 100% sober and dont believe in substance use. The girl was saying how she did rituals the night before, and despite me being so nice to her she was trying to sabotage me at the job feeding me lies and setting me up for failure so she could have all the clients for the day, when that didnt work she started hexing me where i felt under psychic attack right and i almost left. i realized what she was doing and confronted her and im not even kidding, she looked up from her phone and gave me the most evil smile ever and started laughing then gaslighted me.

If i hadn't been doing spiritual warfare and power meditations they would of destroyed me, by I worked very hard to program my aura. so everything they sent to me bounced back to them badly, the more covert girl went pale and said she felt sick t her stomach, and the other one after she did the evil grin and laughed at me when i confronted her, i found her shaking and sitting in front of a heater and shes like did you know if youre under psychic attack you get really cold, and was complaining how her energy felt off, and funny enough usually im cold because of anemia but i felt warm when i saw her doing that. Thank Satan and JOS forreal, and my own willpower to go hard with power meditations because seriously all the hexes and evil eye they sent my way bounced back to them to the point it was visually obvious.

I quit after the 3rd day. Fuck this shit! I'm really tired of how fucked up society is, also most people outside look like zombies now its so creepy. I'm always hated on and go through strange spiritual warefare. Muslims and christians come after me the most.

It might be best for you to withdraw a bit from normal society, and focus on deep cleaning your soul/chakras, and really ground yourself into yourself (if that makes sense) and not be influenced, bothered by, or manipulated by others. Most people have mental illness to one extent or another, sooooo many hangups, wrong beliefs, they are influenced by torah spells, and degeneracy from tv.

And, do workings to get the type of man you want. Venus enters Libra soon! Gebo rune is also said to be very effective. Rose quartz crystal, very inexpensive (I got a palm-sized raw chunk for like $15), helps with workings relating to love (including self-love, and helps to heal from lack of love from others).

Focus on the life you want, and make it happen, have and raise children, and don't talk as much to others. I mainly leave other people to themselves and keep my lifestyle to myself. It can be hard, to not be as social, but it preserves the sanity. At least for now, until our efforts manifest more fully on the physical realm.

^This is just some advice that might be of help to you.

If you want some reassurment, know that you are right in everything you believe about other people. As Lydia said, they all have mental illnessess to an extent, this is what happens in this society, all those problems people have, they never acknowledge them and they think it's all normal.
Mental and emotional detachment from the public are necessary for me to keep my sanity.

666fairy said:
Whenever I tell people I want to change the world and make it a better place they start to bully me and be really cruel and mean to me, some even go as far as calling me a loser.

I get treated so badly and they try to peer pressure me into being overly materialist like them, do drugs, party, and practice machiavellianism like they do.

Everywhere I go people are really mean, hostile, and cruel towards me and it really is hard some days to cope with. Going hard with spiritual warfare and power mediations has ben helping a lot, i'm not depressed or suicidal anymore but I live a very lonely life.

Secondly men are really mean to me too. Don't get me wrong i'm not a pick me bitch or desperate for a relationship, but both men and woman are so mean to me if I ever express my belief that men should be men and woman should be woman, and that im not a feminist. They call me a weak pathetic lazy slob and a my moms ex boyfriend called me a parasite to society, all because i refuse to work a mans job or a slave job in general. My moms ex wanted me to work at an OIL RIG. thats gross! I'm a woman, I have a very cute face, soft skin, and feminine features. I am not built for hard work or a mans job, its hard for me to even put on muscle.

Don't get me wrong, I have a warrior spirit and i'm ambidextrous so my mas/fem energies are more balanced than the average person. I know how to fight, I can stand up for myself, i'm usually driven (kinda not rn), ambitious, head strong, a warrior, and I stand up against corruption and i'm a leader too. However, I really want a man to protect me so I don't feel like im always on the defense. I would love to be a mom, but because there are so many weak pathetic men who want woman who pay 50% of the bills and act like men, that seems like a far away dream and reality. I could never have my children go to public school, EVER. I do not want my potential children to be brainwashed and indoctrinated like my parents and society tried to do to me, violently of that.

Most men are acting like woman and its really creepy. They gossip and bitch more than woman do and act like Regina George from mean girls, and always talk about how they want a sugar mommy and use and take advantage of woman, and constantly cheat.

Sorry if you pay half the bills and your bf cheats on u and has no drive, ambition, and is weak beta. Thats not your bf/husband, thats a roommate.

Whenever I tell people I'm not a feminist they degrade and bully me and say oh so you want to be dominated, controlled, and abused by a husband instead of be a strong independent woman? Why does me wanting to be submissive to a husband and step into my divine feminine nature = abuse and oppression?

I'm sorry if a man doesnt provide for me, and doesn't invest in me and my dreams then hes useless to me. Me not wanting to work a slave job or for some corrupt sexist male ceo or be a boss bitch doesn't mean i don't have ambition and drive. I am an artist, I want to make beautiful music and films and have a successful career in that, as a means to share my spiritual gifts and uplift others and change the world that way, while my man is the leader, provides for me, protects me, invests in me, and does what a man should do and be.

I really don't get it, and you know I used to have a little bit of that brainwashing when my dad said I'd need to marry a rich man to get an audi i got offended like why can't I get it on my own and be a boss. After working horrific jobs, and trying to start a business that my parents and so called friends worked hard to sabotage and then stole all my business ideas, i can say like ummm no. that shit is not for me thank u. made me feel more oppressed than if I married an alpha male.

I tried again to go back into the work force recently and did a sex work job. I quit in 3 days, i. was so repulsed by the men even though i didnt have to have sex with them. i was like if money werent involved you wouldnt even get my time of day. Some of the girls had bf's there that know what they do and its like how can u as a man, because you believe in "equality" and 50/50 be fine with you gf giving other men hand jobs and massages.

Also the enemy used those girls to spiritually attack me. They were sending me the evil eye and 2 of them were using witchcraft of me, one of them openly and didn't hide it and she drugged me too pretending it was cbd when it clearly wasnt because i got high, and ironically day before i told the girls im 100% sober and dont believe in substance use. The girl was saying how she did rituals the night before, and despite me being so nice to her she was trying to sabotage me at the job feeding me lies and setting me up for failure so she could have all the clients for the day, when that didnt work she started hexing me where i felt under psychic attack right and i almost left. i realized what she was doing and confronted her and im not even kidding, she looked up from her phone and gave me the most evil smile ever and started laughing then gaslighted me.

If i hadn't been doing spiritual warfare and power meditations they would of destroyed me, by I worked very hard to program my aura. so everything they sent to me bounced back to them badly, the more covert girl went pale and said she felt sick t her stomach, and the other one after she did the evil grin and laughed at me when i confronted her, i found her shaking and sitting in front of a heater and shes like did you know if youre under psychic attack you get really cold, and was complaining how her energy felt off, and funny enough usually im cold because of anemia but i felt warm when i saw her doing that. Thank Satan and JOS forreal, and my own willpower to go hard with power meditations because seriously all the hexes and evil eye they sent my way bounced back to them to the point it was visually obvious.

I quit after the 3rd day. Fuck this shit! I'm really tired of how fucked up society is, also most people outside look like zombies now its so creepy. I'm always hated on and go through strange spiritual warefare. Muslims and christians come after me the most.

You feel much like I do about things. This is exactly the reason I haven't wanted to interact a lot with people. Its not an improvement that much without xtianity and Islam either if people don't change their mindset at least in relating to people. A lot of people have left those religions but stay in a bad mindset all of this what you said people are like around you and to you is against morality and the laws of nature.

Those people are failing at life basically.

666fairy said:

Seems to me like you need to find yourself.. being alone is when we grow
The most. I’ve experienced everything you said, but as they say, “success is the best revenge.” And in terms of that job offer, you gotta start somewhere, who knows, you might be the manager of an oil rig making $ millions. Best of luck. You’ll find a man one day.

666fairy said:

If your age 18+, and not too ugly (idk just assuming ur a normal chick). Hollla at me.. the term “slim thick”… ur never lonely 😝😝 you need to listen to “girls just wanna have fun”. I can be ur daddy 😜😜

956GOD said:
666fairy said:

The most. I’ve experienced everything you said, but as they say, “success is the best revenge.” And in terms of that job offer, you gotta start somewhere, who knows, you might be the manager of an oil rig making $ millions. Best of luck. You’ll find a man one day.

ive been alone and isolated and black sheep my whole life! how amny years of solitude do i need WTF? im sorry but thats a load of shit, i need people. i love connection. ur programmed and verbatuming NWO propaganda to divide humanity.

666fairy said:

So, you need a financial and work slave and not someone you love regardless of the money. Got it. I'm so glad I stay away from selfish gold-diggers like you. These are literally the worst type of women, worse even than the feminists.

Before you get offended, consider what would be your reaction if I said: "I'm sorry, if a woman doesn't have sex with me whenever I want, then she is useless to me. I want a woman who is a complete virgin, has sex with me whenever I want, stays home and takes care of my children, does not nag or whine at all, shuts up when I want her to and does what a woman should do.". You would probably call me a misogynist or a selfish asshole or something similar. That's literally the male version of what exactly you want in your case. All you do is talk about what you want the other person to do for you without saying what you want to offer to him instead. If you think that the only thing you can offer is sex, there's a specific word that they call a woman that sells sex for money, you know.

666fairy said:
ive been alone and isolated and black sheep my whole life! how amny years of solitude do i need WTF? im sorry but thats a load of shit, i need people. i love connection. ur programmed and verbatuming NWO propaganda to divide humanity.

I'm beginning to see why you are alone and isolated. Because you have these unrealistic expectations of a man and for that reason nobody wants you. Yeah, the most attractive woman to a man is...an immature womanchild gold digger with unrealistic expectations who has also emotional baggage. Again before you get offended, consider that instead of demanding how a man should be, it would be better improve yourself and make yourself a woman that alpha men would want. Just because you want them doesn't mean they are attracted to your current personality.

I can't see your face or hear your voice, but from reading this post of yours and as a man, I can tell you your personality right now is absolutely repulsive to me. Maybe you should consider that men who are "mean to you" could have something to do with your current personality.

And yes, if a man wrote similar things to you I would tell him the same thing.

Yes the world of today is crap and infected from head to toe with jewish ideeas, given the fact that you said that everyone is insulting you because you're not a feminist i presume you're somewhere from the West, still even if the material situation is better there we live in a world where if both women and man dont work jobs then they would have problems with money, kinda hard to be a trad wife when the kikes that rules our society are trying to make us work more and more but despite this situation there are many womens who are able to live their traditional women lifestyle so i think you can too especially that you're an SS.

''I'm sorry if a man doesnt provide for me, and doesn't invest in me and my dreams then hes useless to me''

While i understand that a man needs to provide something this statement makes me very disgusted, it sound like you want everything on a table. That makes me ask my self if you're really in the right, you re saying that everyone, EVERYONE is disagreeing with you and is bullying you for that, is that really that, like i also experienced tremendous discrimination based on my ideeas but i could get someone to listen and agree with me in way (not really but to understand a bit).

Still whatever it may be the only thing i can say is to detach yourself from society, it's kinda the only way to remain sane in such a disgusting world and do a working for attracting good people (i would also like to help you here but i am not into this type of field, i still have much to learn as an SS).

666fairy said:

Hold on a sec, you are a new incarnation of "itsstarfire", aren't you? I'm getting the same type of negativity from your posts as from itsstarfire's, and both are full of paranoia and victim and persecution complex. It think your priority should be cleaning and balancing your soul before finding a man, because you're literally radiating negative energy everywhere, and that's why people are mean to you. Do chakra work twice a day.

666fairy said:

Idk where you are at in life but if I were you I would make a list of things that I want to obtain in life.

For example.
1) a decent job
2) good friends
3) a good partner

Work to attain your goals both physically and also spiritually. So for example for the job, you advance spiritually (meditations, yoga, Cleaning, and also physical exercise...) and you also do a working to attain a decent job (sex magick, runes, sun/Jupiter/Venus squares/or just their mantras...) also look up good dates to start a Working.
You also apply for jobs, or even take jobs that you don’t want to do for a long time, but where you can make some connections for example.
(You could be a bartender at a bar where rich people go, this gives you loads of tips, rich contacts and also if a man finds you cute you obtain a rich partner as well lol)

You can also program your Aura for those goals, Aura magick is very powerful because most people have just so weak auras that yours will overpower theirs, and influence them heavily. Just influence people the way you want them to act, or benefit you. Look up the colour and Aura Magick section on the JoS to give you a good idea.

You do this for each point of your list. Work materially and spiritually for it, you get the idea right?

Also don’t do drugs, or your magick (probably) won‘t do shit.

Good luck, of course people don’t want to be alone as we are social beings.

666fairy said:
956GOD said:
666fairy said:

You can just find one or two people to talk to and connect with. That is not unachievable but you may have to do a working. Your telling me you would want to connect on a deep soul level to regular people. Ok sometimes with not a lot of harm other times a really bad mistake that can literally wipe out your person after awhile. You will probably have to do some real cleansing if you did this.

Saturn in Aquarius is loneliness isolation being seen as a social misfit loss of freedoms living in a prison of the mind or literally in it's negative form.

This is the energy some are tuned into right now. Not per say the NWO.

You may actually have this or something in Aquarius too Natal from the sound of it.

DarkSwan said:
666fairy said:

Idk where you are at in life but if I were you I would make a list of things that I want to obtain in life.

For example.
1) a decent job
2) good friends
3) a good partner

Work to attain your goals both physically and also spiritually. So for example for the job, you advance spiritually (meditations, yoga, Cleaning, and also physical exercise...) and you also do a working to attain a decent job (sex magick, runes, sun/Jupiter/Venus squares/or just their mantras...) also look up good dates to start a Working.
You also apply for jobs, or even take jobs that you don’t want to do for a long time, but where you can make some connections for example.
(You could be a bartender at a bar where rich people go, this gives you loads of tips, rich contacts and also if a man finds you cute you obtain a rich partner as well lol)

You can also program your Aura for those goals, Aura magick is very powerful because most people have just so weak auras that yours will overpower theirs, and influence them heavily. Just influence people the way you want them to act, or benefit you. Look up the colour and Aura Magick section on the JoS to give you a good idea.

You do this for each point of your list. Work materially and spiritually for it, you get the idea right?

Also don’t do drugs, or your magick (probably) won‘t do shit.

Good luck, of course people don’t want to be alone as we are social beings.

I don't believe in working for other people and being someone's wage slave. Also working in bars lowers your vibration and gives high potential to have entities attach themselves to you.

Secondly in my post I clearly state I'm against drug usage and someone drugged me after telling them that.

Thanks for the rest of the advice though. Ase.

Weassel said:
Yes the world of today is crap and infected from head to toe with jewish ideeas, given the fact that you said that everyone is insulting you because you're not a feminist i presume you're somewhere from the West, still even if the material situation is better there we live in a world where if both women and man dont work jobs then they would have problems with money, kinda hard to be a trad wife when the kikes that rules our society are trying to make us work more and more but despite this situation there are many womens who are able to live their traditional women lifestyle so i think you can too especially that you're an SS.

''I'm sorry if a man doesnt provide for me, and doesn't invest in me and my dreams then hes useless to me''

While i understand that a man needs to provide something this statement makes me very disgusted, it sound like you want everything on a table. That makes me ask my self if you're really in the right, you re saying that everyone, EVERYONE is disagreeing with you and is bullying you for that, is that really that, like i also experienced tremendous discrimination based on my ideeas but i could get someone to listen and agree with me in way (not really but to understand a bit).

Still whatever it may be the only thing i can say is to detach yourself from society, it's kinda the only way to remain sane in such a disgusting world and do a working for attracting good people (i would also like to help you here but i am not into this type of field, i still have much to learn as an SS).

Well obviously when I say everyone its an exaggeration, not everyone. A lot of times its not personal also, we live in a very negative environment. I don't want everything handed to me on a platter, I just personally believe in gender roles and I'm against a lot of businesses and corrupt capitalism overall. Mcdonalds and oil companies shouldn't even exist, theyre a symptom of this inverted, derranged reality. If Nikola Tesla wasn't targeted and killed we would have sustainable energy not ones that poison us and Mother Earth <3

I want children and a man that is a leader, warrior, and provider and can take care of us . Just my cup of tea.

slyscorpion said:
666fairy said:
956GOD said:

You can just find one or two people to talk to and connect with. That is not unachievable but you may have to do a working. Your telling me you would want to connect on a deep soul level to regular people. Ok sometimes with not a lot of harm other times a really bad mistake that can literally wipe out your person after awhile. You will probably have to do some real cleansing if you did this.

Saturn in Aquarius is loneliness isolation being seen as a social misfit loss of freedoms living in a prison of the mind or literally in it's negative form.

You may actually have this or something in Aquarius too Natal from the sound of it.

I started a new working a few weeks ago "My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling all narcissists, sociopaths, and psychopaths"

Seems to be working better now :) I'm planning to move soon because the city I live in is low vibrational and toxic. Theres a popular instagram page in my city with over a million followers, and if you look at the comment section its filled with people in my city who are very negative and tear each other down, cyber bully. Like theres this little girl the page posts a lot and grown adults call her ugly and wish death upon her just because shes different and unique. its really sad. I met her in person before and adult men were terrorizing her, while she was homeless btw.

I realized being in this city is affecting me badly. the culture here is very toxic, people idolize gangsters and degenerates most people smoke lots of weed, use xanax, pop molly, and aspire to be gangsters and like these degenerate rappers. I was on the bus and saw this couple with a toddler pull out a stack of fake 1 dollar bills and toy gun and give it to their kid. I was disturbed lmao

Rational Satanist said:
666fairy said:

Hold on a sec, you are a new incarnation of "itsstarfire", aren't you? I'm getting the same type of negativity from your posts as from itsstarfire's, and both are full of paranoia and victim and persecution complex. It think your priority should be cleaning and balancing your soul before finding a man, because you're literally radiating negative energy everywhere, and that's why people are mean to you. Do chakra work twice a day.

I'm not giving you the reaction you're looking for. Hope you have a great day :)

Rational Satanist said:
666fairy said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpxrrduk7Rw

It's something called "moths to a flame" actually. Light attracts darkness. I used to be a spiritual influencer and to this day people message me saying that I helped them not commit suicide.

Anyways sweetheart, you're blocked I won't see your response to my posts any longer. Wish you the best <3

Rational Satanist said:
666fairy said:

So, you need a financial and work slave and not someone you love regardless of the money. Got it. I'm so glad I stay away from selfish gold-diggers like you. These are literally the worst type of women, worse even than the feminists.

Before you get offended, consider what would be your reaction if I said: "I'm sorry, if a woman doesn't have sex with me whenever I want, then she is useless to me. I want a woman who is a complete virgin, has sex with me whenever I want, stays home and takes care of my children, does not nag or whine at all, shuts up when I want her to and does what a woman should do.". You would probably call me a misogynist or a selfish asshole or something similar. That's literally the male version of what exactly you want in your case. All you do is talk about what you want the other person to do for you without saying what you want to offer to him instead. If you think that the only thing you can offer is sex, there's a specific word that they call a woman that sells sex for money, you know.

666fairy said:

I'm beginning to see why you are alone and isolated. Because you have these unrealistic expectations of a man and for that reason nobody wants you. Yeah, the most attractive woman to a man is...an immature womanchild gold digger with unrealistic expectations who has also emotional baggage. Again before you get offended, consider that instead of demanding how a man should be, it would be better improve yourself and make yourself a woman that alpha men would want. Just because you want them doesn't mean they are attracted to your current personality.

I can't see your face or hear your voice, but from reading this post of yours and as a man, I can tell you your personality right now is absolutely repulsive to me. Maybe you should consider that men who are "mean to you" could have something to do with your current personality.

And yes, if a man wrote similar things to you I would tell him the same thing.

to be honest I came to this conclusion because men used to take advantage of me and I was the man in the relationships which is not normal. My ex boyfriend I spoiled rotten. I paid for our first date, and from there paid for most of our dates. Our first christmas together I bought him a new wardrobe and he bought me ugly pants from his favourite store that look like men pants, not something for woman. I unconditionally loved him while he emotionally abused me and cheated on me. He treated me like a trophy and used my appearance to boost his ego, showing me off in public, but behind closed doors ripped me to shreds and held me to unreasonable and unrealistic standards. meanwhile, i loved him for who he was. i never judged him for his appearance despite him being very insecure about it. he was very very skinny. i not once used that against him. when he wanted to gain muscle i supported him and bought him supplements and protein powders but told him he was perfect no matter what. he was ungrateful. I'm a very loving person . to this day people thank me because i saved them from commiting suicide. im a lover and i care deeply. people bully me cause i wanna make the world a better place.

So no im not a gold digger, and I have a lot to offer besides sex. I'm not even an overly sexual person. I just want to be an artist and a stay at home mom and believe in traditional gender roles. A huge reason for this is because I dont want this corrupt system preying on and raising my children. I want my children to be raised with proper values, not the ones jewish filth has programmed into people. I also want my children to be spiritual warriors, something the school system will actually hinder.

Your words dont affect me. You dont know me, youre a stranger on the internet commited to misunderstanding me. So I don't take it personally and wish you healing.

Have a good day. All the best.

956GOD said:
666fairy said:

If your age 18+, and not too ugly (idk just assuming ur a normal chick). Hollla at me.. the term “slim thick”… ur never lonely 😝😝 you need to listen to “girls just wanna have fun”. I can be ur daddy 😜😜

lmao its super creepy that you know im slim thick. must be another gangstalker. blocked lol

Rational Satanist said:
666fairy said:

Before you get offended, consider what would be your reaction if I said:

I'm beginning to see why you are alone and isolated.

Lmao i made a promise not to respond to people like you, but now that i feel more empowered I find it funny.

Firs tof all, you want me to be offended, which you failed to do btw. Like I said ur a stranger on the internet that is judging me based on a small spectrum of what you have seen. you dont know me. You WANT me to be offended, you want a negative reaction. You aren't getting it.

I highlighted two parts. First of all calm yourself darling , I'm alone and isolated because I choose to be. I have high standards now as I used to be a chronic people pleaser. I refuse to accept abuse disguised as love, disrespect, being used for money by romantic interests and so called friends, and to be around narcissistic people who have to kick others down to feel powerful, like you're doing here.

"I know what I bring to the table, so trust me when I say i'm not afraid to sit alone"

To this day I have people hit me up trying to be my friend or come back into my life, I have purposely made myself inaccessib le because literally society has gone to shit and quality people are hard to find. To this day people who I saved from suicide thank me.

I deeply desire connection and friendship and love. I love, love. So its not that people dont wanna be around me or be in my life, its the other way around. im the one blocking people, not the other way around. my block list is huge because i will not tolerate abuse! I will not! This society has turned to filth, weak people who need to step on others to feel powerful like youre doing.

I had someone recently that came over when i was suicidal pretending they were gunna help, but covertly threatened to kill me and told me they have a friend who can hack my phone for him, and preyed on me. then they did what you did and gaslighted me.

You are full of hate. I really do wish you healing, I really do. I'm not offended or take you personally. I see you are damaged and hurt.

Aquarius said:
If you want some reassurment, know that you are right in everything you believe about other people. As Lydia said, they all have mental illnessess to an extent, this is what happens in this society, all those problems people have, they never acknowledge them and they think it's all normal.
Mental and emotional detachment from the public are necessary for me to keep my sanity.

I know, I'm starting to realize that more and more. I was raised by psychopathic parents that severely abused my siblings and I, which lead me to learning about narcissism and psychopathy. There are youtube channels with thousands of people detailing the horrid abuse they have faced

Narcassism and psychopathy is the real pandemic in my opinion. For the longest time I blamed social media, celebrities, and corporations for programming people to hate themselves. You know, seeing woman with plastic surgury and toxic beauty standards being pushed to program young girls to hate themselves and be consumers, or creating junk food industries so they can turn around and sell diet pills which is disguised propaganda of "you are not enough" along with pushing degenerate rappers that make people believe if they dont have a certain lifestyle theyre worthless.

m starting to realize societal programming is just an excuse, as I avoided all these things and saw through it. People are choosing to be toxic, hateful, and divided.

The past 2 years I chose to go into spiritual solitude and avoid people as much as possible after years of bullying and abuse. Ur right about Detachment, its self preservation at this point.

I hate to admit it but the enemy did a good job. This is why it makes me sad people hate that I wanna change the world and make it better! we do need a better world, not this filth. We need more lovers, peacemakers, and people who influence others to love themselves and eachother... as it stands we only have celebrities promoting narcissism and division.

666fairy said:
slyscorpion said:
666fairy said:

I started a new working a few weeks ago "My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling all narcissists, sociopaths, and psychopaths"

Seems to be working better now :) I'm planning to move soon because the city I live in is low vibrational and toxic. Theres a popular instagram page in my city with over a million followers, and if you look at the comment section its filled with people in my city who are very negative and tear each other down, cyber bully. Like theres this little girl the page posts a lot and grown adults call her ugly and wish death upon her just because shes different and unique. its really sad. I met her in person before and adult men were terrorizing her, while she was homeless btw.

I realized being in this city is affecting me badly. the culture here is very toxic, people idolize gangsters and degenerates most people smoke lots of weed, use xanax, pop molly, and aspire to be gangsters and like these degenerate rappers. I was on the bus and saw this couple with a toddler pull out a stack of fake 1 dollar bills and toy gun and give it to their kid. I was disturbed lmao

Ok this explains it more so. You will feel way better about the world when your out of there. Look for a nicer area you might actually enjoy it and find people who are not into this stuff but something more interesting and legit. If your around only those types of people most the time of course your the black sheep and isolated etc.

I kinda get you. I was raised by feminist parents, I always thought I will be independent, hard working woman, but 2 years ago I realized with fear that... I feel comfortable in stereotypical female gender role. It was shocking for me, because everyone thinks that femininity = weakness, and I am in my opinion strong, so I didn't want to admit that I like taking care of others, cooking, cleaning, gardening etc. To this day I am very confused, because society tells me that my role is being 24/7 stay in home mom and women shouldn't work, but also that I should pay 50/50 for everything or even be independent and live alone. It's impossible to do both at the same time. So now I'm called parasite, because I'm not working (my partner is providing for us and he's happy in this role) and I'm called weak, because I enjoy stereotypical female things like flower arranging, being a housewife, embroidery or hair/skincare. I don't like competition, I don't have any fire elements in me, work is not for me, I'm calm and soft and I like doing what I'm doing now. I'm so much happier now than when I was trying to work and provide for myself, it was too stressful. I noticed that since I am (almost) in harmony with my very feminine nature, my illnesses (which I have a lot) aren't that bad anymore and I don't have to take sooo many medications now, my mood is much better, I'm literally glowing, I finally feel that I have control over my life and my negative/toxic traits and behaviours are reduced (I think that these were caused by years and years of fighting against my nature, repressing feminine energies and trying to be more masculine than I can possibly be). Also, my political views changed - I was a leftist most of my life, now I am more to the right (minus being a religious, racist, homophobic fanatic, but I am also no more a rainbow freak being crazy about pronouns or veganism). I have trouble finding myself in modern world, because I'm probably an older soul - even tho I was using computer a lot since the age of 3, I still don't get technology and I can only do a basic things like messaging, watching a video, browsing or playing my 2 favourite games. On the other hand, things like embroidery, gardening or cooking are easy for me, when I try a "traditional/old skill" for a first time I always nail it (For example, my posture for using bow was perfect and instructor couldn't believe that I never trained before. I never made a bad meal, none of my many plants ever died and they grow way bigger than they should). Sometimes I think just like you, than modern wolrd is backwards/upside down, women should be masculine, men should be feminine, basic skills are lame, but taking selfies will make you rich and famous. I don't get it, I'm not even 20 yet and I feel like a 90-years old.

Lemon said:
I'm not even 20 yet and I feel like a 90-years old.
You are perfectly fine. Society is rotten to the core, embrace who you are.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back