Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are Christian things protected with curses?

Kurat

Website
gab.com
Satanism and RTRs have done My life better but I feel that Christian things(bibles, angel statues) have curses what activate when you are going to destroy them.

Los cristianos nos infunden miedo con sus vanas ideologías , nos hacen creer que nos pueden hacer daño con maldiciones. Pero la realidad es otra, no tienen poder en nosotros los protegidos de Satanás.
Si dedicaste tu vida a Satanás y tienes una causa justificada para maldecir a los cristianos sea porque no te dejan adorar a Satanás, los demonios o cualquier otra causa relacionada con nuestras divinidades entonces el te cuidara y podrás maldecir a esos cristianos.

Such protection is possible. For example, putting curses on places or objects to generate bad luck for those who disturb or invade them, but this is not the best possible protection.

I think not because one cannot waste time and energy on endless objects and other unimportant things, but on important and key things.

However, they have been issuing endless curses for centuries against humanity.

Christian objects do have nasty energies.

I am not sure if they have that kind of curses though.

However, if you approach one of these objects to destroy it, it would make sense you would feel something bad. You would be near the source of negative energy, incompatible with satanic energy.

I got rid of a bible once. I tried to burn it, but it wouldn't burn. So I tried to dissolve it in water. Didn't work either. In the end I just ripped it off into pieces and trashed it. I am wondering if the pages were made of a special material or what. It was weird and annoying.

In any case, I wouldn't worry to much about it. I don't feel there were any lasting curses or anything, just nasty energy when I was touching or near the stuff.

The best is to cleanse yourself and the place you destroyed it afterwards, so you would also get rid of any negative energy or curses you think might be.

Hope it helps.

Adhiti666 said:

However, if you approach one of these objects to destroy it, it would make sense you would feel something bad. You would be near the source of negative energy, incompatible with satanic energy.

I got rid of a bible once. I tried to burn it, but it wouldn't burn. So I tried to dissolve it in water. Didn't work either. In the end I just ripped it off into pieces and trashed it. I am wondering if the pages were made of a special material or what. It was weird and annoying.

In any case, I wouldn't worry to much about it. I don't feel there were any lasting curses or anything, just nasty energy when I was touching or near the stuff.

The best is to cleanse yourself and the place you destroyed it afterwards, so you would also get rid of any negative energy or curses you think might be.

Hope it helps.

Nope had problems with certain christarded material of my grandma, I tried burning it but no success, they like to talk about how occult items are hard to burn, but when it's the bibull (oh it's godses protect it)

Adhiti666 said:

Hope it helps.

Burning something releases the energy into the astral. A larger scale example remember when the Notre Dame cathedral partly burned that sent a lot of negative energy into the astral that could be felt just about anywhere on earth I remember seeing several SS say they felt this some strongly I did too a little bit wasn't that open then this was cause it was so saturated in that type of energy. Burning a bible on a smaller scale just releases the curses into the astral.

Maybe not bad on the long term since we do the rtrs but annoying if it sticks around where you are or gets on you.

Something to be aware of.

Kurat said:
Satanism and RTRs have done My life better but I feel that Christian things(bibles, angel statues) have curses what activate when you are going to destroy them.

Maybe this does explain the feeling if this person was burning them. Try instead to destroy them in a different way to avoid that or do better cleansing after.

Adhiti666 said:

Hope it helps.
They make them with different materials perhaps plasticized, which leave a disgusting smell and black smoke. They did it on purpose it's sure.

slyscorpion said:

Burning something releases the energy into the astral. A larger scale example remember when the Notre Dame cathedral partly burned that sent a lot of negative energy into the astral that could be felt just about anywhere on earth I remember seeing several SS say they felt this some strongly I did too a little bit wasn't that open then this was cause it was so saturated in that type of energy. Burning a bible on a smaller scale just releases the curses into the astral.

Maybe not bad on the long term since we do the rtrs but annoying if it sticks around where you are or gets on you.

I see. I wasn't completely aware of the fact it releases in the astral when burned. I did feel some of the negative energies though and also thought I just wanted the stuff gone forever.

I think cleaning the place plus RTRs should solve the problem with negative energies lingering. And doing it outside, not inside the house you live.

But yeah, scraping was better...

Thanks for the info

Kurat said:
I'd say yes because when I burned my bible things started getting bad for me.

Adhiti666 said:
slyscorpion said:

I see. I wasn't completely aware of the fact it releases in the astral when burned. I did feel some of the negative energies though and also thought I just wanted the stuff gone forever.

I think cleaning the place plus RTRs should solve the problem with negative energies lingering. And doing it outside, not inside the house you live.

But yeah, scraping was better...

Thanks for the info

The only thing I think is actually bad is burying it throwing it in trash is fine or tearing it up destroying it in some way is fine. I don't think burning is the worst but people have to be aware this releases the energy and not get it on them. This kind of dissipates after awhile I believe.
The Nazis burned Jewish books possibly Torahs too but not sure.

I say burying (throwing away just ends up totally destroying this at the landfill btw not bad) is bad because this is what the rabbis often do with their sacred books and Torahs when they can no longer use them. Something makes me think this puts it in Earths energy field which is bad. I myself for awhile (2010 to about 2013) was doing daily sigils to help clean earth of bad energy before or putting and I would bury them most the time and when I couldn't cause it was winter and the ground was frozen I burned them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back