Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are you being attacked by the enemy lately?

Ara666

It happend to me for a few days straight. Thank Satan they're losing power now because a few years ago, their shitty curses were at least 10x worse than that.

I've been feeling so down lately, couldn't focus on the task I was given. I had a feeling of losing my connection with our Gods. Even had some nasty thoughts, thinking they left me. This has never happened to me before. But I needed to write this.

Who's the only who's been there for me when I thought I was left alone?
Who was there for me when I was down and told me to get up?

Father SATAN.

Feeling his beautiful energy really gave me the strength I needed.
Feeling his power reminded me that he hasn't left me.

Have faith in our TRUE Creator Father Satan. Don't stop communicating with him. Take a moment to talk to Him. Focus on His Sigil. Or even better: just close your eyes and imagine He's standing right next to you, and he's telling you "keep walking, don't think of the enemy. Think of ME. Beause this is where you belong."

Father Satan has given me so much over these years, he's helped me so many times. I remember back when I was new, I followed Maxine's advice when she said to write down how much your life has changed since Father came into your life. So I wrote all the things Father helped me with. Let me tell you I was shocked when I realized that list was already half a page long... And I still managed to add a few things down the road.

Even though, things in my life are not exactly the way I want them to, I'm grateful that He's there.

I know what I have to do. I know where I belong.

My main point is: Trust in Father SATAN no matter what happens in your life. Even if you feel like you're in a spiral of negative energy, do the returning curses and keep walking. Or better yet, keep fighting!

SATAN is truth!

Ara666 said:
It happend to me for a few days straight. Thank Satan they're losing power now because a few years ago, their shitty curses were at least 10x worse than that.

I've been feeling so down lately, couldn't focus on the task I was given. I had a feeling of losing my connection with our Gods. Even had some nasty thoughts, thinking they left me. This has never happened to me before. But I needed to write this.

Father SATAN.

Have faith in our TRUE Creator Father Satan. Don't stop communicating with him. Take a moment to talk to Him. Focus on His Sigil. Or even better: just close your eyes and imagine He's standing right next to you, and he's telling you "keep walking, don't think of the enemy. Think of ME. Beause this is where you belong."

Father Satan has given me so much over these years, he's helped me so many times. I remember back when I was new, I followed Maxine's advice when she said to write down how much your life has changed since Father came into your life. So I wrote all the things Father helped me with. Let me tell you I was shocked when I realized that list was already half a page long... And I still managed to add a few things down the road.

Even though, things in my life are not exactly the way I want them to, I'm grateful that He's there.

My main point is: Trust in Father SATAN no matter what happens in your life. Even if you feel like you're in a spiral of negative energy, do the returning curses and keep walking. Or better yet, keep fighting!

SATAN is truth!

It is definitely the enemy, the same thing happened to me a few days ago, but just continue with your meditation and your personal affairs and then this influence disappears.
It can be seen that the enemy is cloned.

I am feeling it too, it made me stumble, but I'm getting up.

Ara666 said:

Father SATAN.

SATAN is truth!

Very Beautiful Ara. A ritual with an Altar, really helps. You are very right, we should work to connect to him. Glad you are doing well.

This is very true, in my personal study I have seen that the enemy attacks mainly our experiences, because in the end, these are what keep us here and tell us that the gods and Satan are real. So they want us to believe that our experiences are false or that we forget them, and fill ourselves with negative thoughts to drown out the positive ones.

This reminds me of a time when I was at a family prayer and they started badmouthing Satan as usual and I heard in my head:
"Don't listen to what they [The Enemy] say about me, remember what I have provoked in you."

This practice, of remembering what the father did for me and how he was always there for me was what kept me going even when I once had a bout of doubt

HAIL SATAN!

FuckYu_666 said:
It is definitely the enemy, the same thing happened to me a few days ago, but just continue with your meditation and your personal affairs and then this influence disappears.
It can be seen that the enemy is cloned.

I kinda feel silly for writing this post now, but god I felt so down when I wrote this... and when I started to think of Father, it was like all the negative energy around me just dissipated.

Shanti Sananda said:
Very Beautiful Ara. A ritual with an Altar, really helps. You are very right, we should work to connect to him. Glad you are doing well.

Thank you. I am feeling better. I should try the altar thing one day.
Hope you're doing fine yourself :)

Meteor said:
I had some pretty weird dreams on the day you posted this as well as the day before. They weren't scary but did put me in a bad mood.

It's all better now though.

I also had bad dreams around that time. Fortunately we have many options available to us to feel better: meditations, sigils, mantras... we are so fortunate to be with Satan and to have all the knowledge we do.

Posts like the OP here are very good, especially for new members to read, so they can feel inspired and motivated to overcome negative experiences :)

The last five days yes. But it is starting to let up. There was a couple nights where I was being so annoyed by enemy entities (I believe greys or Reptilians) that I was unable to sleep very well one night at all.

Lydia said:
Meteor said:
I had some pretty weird dreams on the day you posted this as well as the day before. They weren't scary but did put me in a bad mood.

It's all better now though.

I also had bad dreams around that time. Fortunately we have many options available to us to feel better: meditations, sigils, mantras... we are so fortunate to be with Satan and to have all the knowledge we do.

Posts like the OP here are very good, especially for new members to read, so they can feel inspired and motivated to overcome negative experiences :)

What the hell... I too had a weird dream a couple of days ago, I dreamed that there was a man standing next to my bed and was looking down on me, In the dream i panicked and i started to kick, punch and scream irl because of how bloody realistic it was.

Weirdest part is that i felt like i was under attack not just me but my brothers and sisters as well maybe even the gods themselves, There was nothing weird going on besides the dream, But i could not get in touch with my guardian that night.

Overall it wasn't a bad experience but it did get me on edge somewhat

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back