Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My introduction in SS and my question

Siatris Ioholo

Website
www.satanslibrary.org
Hello! I performed the dedication ritual on May 5th. I studied JoS a bit more, I started the 40-day meditation program, but it looks like I had to do this account. Today I have to open my neck chakra and I have quite big problems. As a child I had a thyroid problem (which persists even now) and it makes it much harder to open the neck chakra. Do you have any tips? And in order not to open another topic to ask questions, please help me with the following:
1. Does Lammas take place on August 1 or August 7? What practices could we do for Lammas?
2. Could I help with the translations if I am not very advanced in SS?
Thank you for your help and time.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Hello! I performed the dedication ritual on May 5th. I studied JoS a bit more, I started the 40-day meditation program, but it looks like I had to do this account. Today I have to open my neck chakra and I have quite big problems. As a child I had a thyroid problem (which persists even now) and it makes it much harder to open the neck chakra. Do you have any tips? And in order not to open another topic to ask questions, please help me with the following:
1. Does Lammas take place on August 1 or August 7? What practices could we do for Lammas?

I just recently posted some of these links for another meditation question, but they are relevant for yours as well. If you have completed the 40 Day Empowerment Program, then you should be moving on with these.

Opening The Chakras:
https://mega.nz/folder/qPJjnCqQ#ZSr4unkVVWJRSVtqbJToUw

Opening Blocked Chakras:

https://mega.nz/file/CC5EjYbB#O1duQakXkxj9XItXapowaYxTG_zDAy9obKQ7Sn0cF3M

I'll include the RAUM meditation, but you should be a bit more experienced to do it. If any trouble with it, back off for a while and come back to it later.

https://mega.nz/folder/SaoCHSID#BaKYHIUhfZhbxG49p6GIEA

1. At Lammas, August 1, sometimes called Lughnasadh, it's time to begin reaping what we have sown throughout the past few months, celebrate the summer festival, and recognize that the bright summer days will soon come to an end. Just stick to Final RTR, and Killing Tetragrammaton RTR found in "Announcements".
2. You'll have to take up the question of translation with HP. HoodedCobra. That's above my realm of influence.

Siatris Ioholo said:
I think you can start translating yes. You don't have to be some super advanced SS. Just being able to produce good and accurate work is enough.

Go to the Translations sub-forum and ask your peers and Alchemist7 how you can help.

Van Helsing said:
Siatris Ioholo said:

I just recently posted some of these links for another meditation question, but they are relevant for yours as well. If you have completed the 40 Day Empowerment Program, then you should be moving on with these.

Opening The Chakras:
https://mega.nz/folder/qPJjnCqQ#ZSr4unkVVWJRSVtqbJToUw

Opening Blocked Chakras:

https://mega.nz/file/CC5EjYbB#O1duQakXkxj9XItXapowaYxTG_zDAy9obKQ7Sn0cF3M

I'll include the RAUM meditation, but you should be a bit more experienced to do it. If any trouble with it, back off for a while and come back to it later.

https://mega.nz/folder/SaoCHSID#BaKYHIUhfZhbxG49p6GIEA

1. At Lammas, August 1, sometimes called Lughnasadh, it's time to begin reaping what we have sown throughout the past few months, celebrate the summer festival, and recognize that the bright summer days will soon come to an end. Just stick to Final RTR, and Killing Tetragrammaton RTR found in "Announcements".
2. You'll have to take up the question of translation with HP. HoodedCobra. That's above my realm of influence.
Thank you

Siatris Ioholo said:

Welcome to the family. August first is Lammas, which is a powerful time for Magick.

mercury_wisdom said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
I think you can start translating yes. You don't have to be some super advanced SS. Just being able to produce good and accurate work is enough.

Go to the Translations sub-forum and ask your peers and Alchemist7 how you can help.
Thank you !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back