Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please to delete/block my account HP

You don't need to leave just because some people got upset at you over misunderstandings. I want you to know that I benefited from that post you made about correct water drinking for health. I would have remained ignorant of that if not for your post catching my attention. For years I was drinking a LOT of water, like several tall glasses a day, and I would guzzle the glasses very fast while standing up. Now thanks to you I drink water more slowly while sitting down, and I've been feeling better and more hydrated. I can go each day now with drinking less water. So thank you for that. I really appreciate it. Your contribution helped me.

Don't give up.

jrvan said:
You don't need to leave just because some people got upset at you over misunderstandings. I want you to know that I benefited from that post you made about correct water drinking for health. I would have remained ignorant of that if not for your post catching my attention. For years I was drinking a LOT of water, like several tall glasses a day, and I would guzzle the glasses very fast while standing up. Now thanks to you I drink water more slowly while sitting down, and I've been feeling better and more hydrated. I can go each day now with drinking less water. So thank you for that. I really appreciate it. Your contribution helped me.

Don't give up.
Thanks for the motivational message. I didn't plan to leave the SS. I wanted to leave the forums and just look at the important announcements. I really don't think I should stay here. Ever since I came here, I've been acting like an idiot. I made idiot posts and I was, again, an idiot. I don't see why I should stay on the forums ...

Shanti Sananda said:
ForVery said:
Please to delete/block my account HP. Thank you !

What's wrong? Why do you want to leave?
Too many reasons ... I'll stay in the SS just because I don't want to lose my (small) progress.

ForVery said:

Instead of trying to run away from people criticizing you, or making a mistake and collapsing under embarrassment and guilt, self hate, whatever, it would do well for you to have a bit of backbone and character.

Face these things head on and accept them. Learn from mistakes and move on. Rather than to let personal drama or emotional baggage dictate your life and overwhelm you, we have more important things to do.

Don’t let such things eat you up.

It is liberating and empowering to learn to accept mistakes you have made and live with them, otherwise you will never get anywhere since every mistake you make would create a setback for you, and you will be making mistakes both big and small for a long time to come, courtesy of being human.

Start by admitting your mistake to yourself, then examining how it happened, and learning from it so it doesn’t happen again. That is how one grows as a person and as an SS.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
ForVery said:

Instead of trying to run away from people criticizing you, or making a mistake and collapsing under embarrassment and guilt, self hate, whatever, it would do well for you to have a bit of backbone and character.

Face these things head on and accept them. Learn from mistakes and move on. Rather than to let personal drama or emotional baggage dictate your life and overwhelm you, we have more important things to do.

Don’t let such things eat you up.

It is liberating and empowering to learn to accept mistakes you have made and live with them, otherwise you will never get anywhere since every mistake you make would create a setback for you, and you will be making mistakes both big and small for a long time to come, courtesy of being human.

Start by admitting your mistake to yourself, then examining how it happened, and learning from it so it doesn’t happen again. That is how one grows as a person and as an SS.

Hail Satan!
Ok. Thank.

ForVery said:
jrvan said:

Don't give up.
Thanks for the motivational message. I didn't plan to leave the SS. I wanted to leave the forums and just look at the important announcements. I really don't think I should stay here. Ever since I came here, I've been acting like an idiot. I made idiot posts and I was, again, an idiot. I don't see why I should stay on the forums ...

Like I said, your posts aren't stupid. You've been a help here on the forums. Darkswan called you an idiot because of a misunderstanding, and he jumped the gun a bit in my opinion. You're not an idiot. You have potential, and the forums can help you grow. Continue to be a positive addition to the forums if you want to because I think it's good for you.

And work on your self esteem. You shouldn't get so hard on yourself and call yourself an idiot just because one person called you an idiot. It's not even that embarrassing what happened, really. People have done much more embarrassing things before, and they still stayed around. Relax, okay? You haven't done anything wrong. You haven't hurt anyone. All you did was share some artwork you liked which you found around the forums, right? Nothing wrong with that. You also didn't know that the person who made some of the artwork you liked was a jew. It's alright.

ForVery said:
I didn't plan to leave the SS. I wanted to leave the forums and just look at the important announcements. I really don't think I should stay here. Ever since I came here, I've been acting like an idiot. I made idiot posts and I was, again, an idiot. I don't see why I should stay on the forums ...

You shouldn’t worry about this too much. Many people started out doing things they later on regret, feeling ashamed about their past self.

It is more important to focus on the present and future. Rather than let any past actions haunt you. If you haven’t done anything harmful, there is no need to be so self deprecating. Such feelings only cause blocks to form, therefore it is better to not let these feelings and thoughts get to you, accept the reality and then move on.

When you post, take a moment to read what you write before posting it, and ask yourself if this is what you want to share with the groups, and if the message you want to convey comes across as intended. If you have doubts about that, change the post before you submit it or don’t post it.

That way you can prevent yourself from saying things you may be unhappy about having said later. If people critique you, even if it comes across harsh, try to understand why, sometimes it is justified, sometimes it isn’t, but in cases it is you can learn a lot from it, it will help you grow.

Sometimes it can help to take a break from the forum and introspect for a while. Sort out your mind and come back later after clearing yourself up.

If you truly are uncomfortable with continuing to use this account and potentially having people judge you based on your post history, you can always make a different account. There isn’t really a problem with that, however it also isn’t necessary to do at all.

If you struggle to overcome these self deprecating thoughts formed due to your past conduct on the forum, you can always ask your Guardian for guidance on how to overcome this and regain confidence and trust in yourself again.

Remember that you aren’t alone on this path, your Guardian is always there to help.

Hail Satan!

ForVery said:
You don't need to leave. Sometimes I'm an idiot too.

VoiceofEnki said:
ForVery said:
I didn't plan to leave the SS. I wanted to leave the forums and just look at the important announcements. I really don't think I should stay here. Ever since I came here, I've been acting like an idiot. I made idiot posts and I was, again, an idiot. I don't see why I should stay on the forums ...

You shouldn’t worry about this too much. Many people started out doing things they later on regret, feeling ashamed about their past self.

It is more important to focus on the present and future. Rather than let any past actions haunt you. If you haven’t done anything harmful, there is no need to be so self deprecating. Such feelings only cause blocks to form, therefore it is better to not let these feelings and thoughts get to you, accept the reality and then move on.

When you post, take a moment to read what you write before posting it, and ask yourself if this is what you want to share with the groups, and if the message you want to convey comes across as intended. If you have doubts about that, change the post before you submit it or don’t post it.

That way you can prevent yourself from saying things you may be unhappy about having said later. If people critique you, even if it comes across harsh, try to understand why, sometimes it is justified, sometimes it isn’t, but in cases it is you can learn a lot from it, it will help you grow.

Sometimes it can help to take a break from the forum and introspect for a while. Sort out your mind and come back later after clearing yourself up.

If you truly are uncomfortable with continuing to use this account and potentially having people judge you based on your post history, you can always make a different account. There isn’t really a problem with that, however it also isn’t necessary to do at all.

If you struggle to overcome these self deprecating thoughts formed due to your past conduct on the forum, you can always ask your Guardian for guidance on how to overcome this and regain confidence and trust in yourself again.

Remember that you aren’t alone on this path, your Guardian is always there to help.

Hail Satan!

That's very good advice. As an addition to what you're saying here, it's important to remember that people don't have to always get it right the first time like some sort of grand test. It's not like politics in jew society where they will crucify you for the tiniest career blunders and slip ups. Granted that people are held to a higher standard in politics, but they will actually send someone down the river for accidentally making themselves look bad just because they can, and it makes for less competition. We're family here, and this isn't a dog-eat-dog arena of politics. People are generally allowed to make mistakes as long as it's not extremely harmful to the community. And this wasn't harmful to the community, it was just sharing some pictures gathered around in different places so it's unnecessary for him to beat himself up like this. Hopefully he will snap out of it, and realize he's okay and hasn't done anything wrong. Self imposed exile is not a good idea in this case.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
ForVery said:
You don't need to leave. Sometimes I'm an idiot too.

Same. I've had my moments like everyone.

By the way, I've been looking for an opportunity to let you know this so I think I will mention it now. I did actually learn from you after our big blow up on the thread I made. It turns out you weren't entirely right, but you weren't 100% wrong either. I don't hate males, but I do seem to have a lack of love for males which is also a problem. I've been working on that since I figured it out after looking again at your words. I'm trying to nurture my male side, and since I started doing so I've felt a lot like my old self back before I gave in and lost myself because I couldn't deal with the daily torment anymore. I feel more passionate, zesty, competitive, prideful, and taking an interest in activities that I used to enjoy. I'm rediscovering myself. It's almost like the masculine side and lower chakra energies were on lockdown or something. I feel much more lively, and I feel within myself and within my masculinity. It's great. It might take some continuous healing as I go from now, but this is a wonderful start and I'm very hopeful.

So even though the fight we had was messy and I hated it at the time, I'm thankful to you anyway because it did help when I went back and analyzed your words with a cooler head. It brought something to my attention that I didn't realize within me.

I just wanted to let you know that. Something good and helpful came from the chaos. Thanks, man.

jrvan said:
I am very happy for anything that benefits you and your wife. I am extremely happy for you to become a stronger man, and become that much stronger at taking care of her. Even if I disagree with somebody about something, I still want what is best for you. It is always my intention to be helping people. Even if they do not like the way I give my message, the message is always intended to fix whatever I believe their problem is. Sometimes I make mistakes, but I usually have a good skill for seeing things about people that they do not always notice about themself.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
jrvan said:
I am very happy for anything that benefits you and your wife. I am extremely happy for you to become a stronger man, and become that much stronger at taking care of her. Even if I disagree with somebody about something, I still want what is best for you. It is always my intention to be helping people. Even if they do not like the way I give my message, the message is always intended to fix whatever I believe their problem is. Sometimes I make mistakes, but I usually have a good skill for seeing things about people that they do not always notice about themself.

I know. It's okay.

ForVery said:
Ever since I came here, I've been acting like an idiot. I made idiot posts and I was, again, an idiot. I don't see why I should stay on the forums ...
Hi. If you know that you made `idiot posts` then is better to learn from that instead of leaving completely. The reason doesn't justify such decision. Also you involved in the translations, that is very important work. Leaving that important work because of some posts you made is not really a great idea

jrvan said:
ForVery said:
jrvan said:

Don't give up.

Like I said, your posts aren't stupid. You've been a help here on the forums. Darkswan called you an idiot because of a misunderstanding, and he jumped the gun a bit in my opinion. You're not an idiot. You have potential, and the forums can help you grow. Continue to be a positive addition to the forums if you want to because I think it's good for you.

And work on your self esteem. You shouldn't get so hard on yourself and call yourself an idiot just because one person called you an idiot. It's not even that embarrassing what happened, really. People have done much more embarrassing things before, and they still stayed around. Relax, okay? You haven't done anything wrong. You haven't hurt anyone. All you did was share some artwork you liked which you found around the forums, right? Nothing wrong with that. You also didn't know that the person who made some of the artwork you liked was a jew. It's alright.
Thank you

ForVery said:
jrvan said:
ForVery said:

Thank you

Of course :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back