Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ark Initiative, Bitcoin investing and positioning yourself during the crash

Jack

The Ark Initiative is a Globalist Investment fund ,which is marketed at Globalists so they transfer their wealth (which they stole through Banking) to the next financial paradigm.

https://ark-invest.com/strategy/cryptocurrency/

In the German show "Tribes of Europa" ,it is shown that after Black December ( a Global Blackout) ,the elite who form a breakaway society with advanced technology called "The Ark" while the others are reduced to the pre industrial times with mass Depopulation.

Alongside different investment groups, Cryptocurrency is listed as a major group. Since my investment in the cryptocurrency at the beginning of the pandemic due to divine inspiration, it had 4Xed the profits before dropping. But Bitcoin is inevitable which is why it will rise again as the tech stocks and real estate market manipulation tactics give out and the economy collapses.

Klaus Swabb the Davos group mastermind wrote a book called "Covid 19 The Great Reset" and "The Fourth Industrial Revolution " in which he mapped out a direction where they would collapse the economy by creating a fake pandemic and then introduce a world digital ID card tied to your vaccination status ,where you will get your UBI credits directly from the Government because you will have no job and live in a coffin apartment in a Communist style high rises.

Before the eventual blackouts a.k.a Black December, there will be a period before the Globalists will secure their financial assets. In the immediate future in order to secure your own safety you need to get out the major cities and really start investing in land outside of the cities and building a farm or hydroponics, mushroom gardening etc. Because unless you have the vaccine, you will not be able to buy and sell and that means food without which you will starve to death.

You might be able to scam your way out till they allow it but after they start chipping people, your fake vaccination certificate will not work.

Currently Bitcoin is around 39000$. It will surely keep rising as it always has and will be a protected asset till they pull the plug on the internet. The point is that time is running out quickly for you the reader to position yourself. And you need to seriously consider your future. The job you are doing is probably not going to last forever and they will start mandating vaccines like in Europe. This is getting extremely extremely dark but that just means you have to be a little intelligent. If you aren't familiar with using Bitcoin, you need to now.

Apocalypse Prep: Retard’s Guide to Using Bitcoin

This isn't financial advice. Take your time and research this shit on your own, you aren't a little baby anymore. I'm just telling you to do what I'm personally doing. Before the pandemic I invested in Tech companies, because I knew that all the fake money that was being printed was going to get pumped into real estate, equities and Tech stocks. It has given me 36% return on investment which I believe will double before I take that amount and invest in Bitcoin. I don't advice you to invest in tech now.

This recurring lockdown hoax will continue till 2025(Page 1,The Programs closing date is December 2025) ,after which they will probably switch major parts of the internet off, splintering it. You have to get out of the cities before that. They are going to release Bioterrorist attacks, Cyberattacks and other threats to disorient you in a multi pronged war strategy.

I am not sure what's going to happen exactly and when but buying land outside the cities and investing in self sustenance will never hurt you. If you are in a country where you can legally buy firearms, then do so .

There is nothing much to discuss. Everything that is going to happen is going to happen according to the preexisting battle plans which I've laid out in brief in my signature (Scorched Earth Pt. 1 and 2). Besides the High Priest, anyone seldom is giving important grounbreaking spiritual advice which is what this forum is about. Instead this forum has become about discussing political and social issues which doesn't go anywhere as well as answering questions from new members. There is nothing I have to say that I haven't said a million times before so constant engagement on the forum isn't required for me anymore. Other esteemed members are more than capable of answering the newbies questions.

Just visiting once in a couple of weeks is enough to get the rundown of new information and RTR schedules.

I will be taking hiatus to prepare myself for the seemingly inevitable apocalyptic future. I wish everyone here the best of luck ,in good health and a bright future where we will have defeated the enemy and liberated this world.

Don't be a stupid asshole who is unaware of what is happening. Always be informed and updated.
www.newswars.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.Zerohedge.com
www.Dailystormer.su
www.Themostimportantnews.com
www.thelastamericanvagabond.com
www.nojabforme.info
www.nationalfile.com
iY4BcD9.jpg

Hail Satan and Sieg Heil !!!

All you have to do, is just keep informing with these posts. Every once in a while is not going to hurt you. Plus, the positive attention of the Gods is necessary for all during this time.

My message to you was specifically about dealing with women in the forum and how it needs perspective, not about a universal stop on anything you are doing.

We have offeset a great deal of this with the rituals, but negative events are going to come. Don't forget to participate in spiritual warfare.

I will keep publishing information and knowledge to keep people sustained. We have to finish some projects, and then, I will be releasing spiritual knowledge like a waterfall.

Stay strong and I wish you luck.

You should do as HP Cobra says here, Jack. The forums are a great way to keep you sane and grounded mentally, and in your personal life.

I don't always read everything you write, nor agree with all of it, but, that aside, I've found useful information in your posts and comments, which has helped me.

Keep up with the fight! Hail Satan!

Boohoo. Go walk it off. You cost us a SS member so you don't have a leg to stand on. If all you care about is being right about the diagnosis of the problem on a freaking thread about SEWING of all things, and don't care about the actual solutions to the problem, then like I said go pontificate and circle jerk among a strictly White Nationalist crowd that doesn't have any spirituality. If you really don't like it here then no one is forcing you to stay. You have free will just like the rest of us. As for focus being placed on politics and social issues, that's kind of the exact same thing you're talking about all the time including on this very thread of yours. When are you yourself even talking about spiritual things, exactly? Where's your contributions in that department? I want to see 15 new spiritual techniques and 15 spiritual insights and 15 astral experiences posted by you by the end of August - if not then you can just eat your words. NakedPluto for example gives a lot of this kind of spiritual advice and talks about astral experiences - do you even look for it? I've shared a Runic working, and I was going to share another Runic working that I myself designed all on my own if the drama with Aldrick had taken a different direction. I had the draft penned and everything, in fact I might still have it saved.

You're only seeing what you want to see, and it sounds like you're just reeling from the other thread and licking your wounds with this. You don't dictate what the forums are about anyway, and if you want to see a difference then make it by having spiritual experiences and sharing if that's really the only thing that is important to you. This is a community, a House of Satan. This is a safe harbor for his people where they can help each other and give support. Life is spirituality, and that's what we are all doing - living and growing, and helping each other to grow and advance. The current political situations engineered by the jews affect all of us, and that's why we discuss it to stay informed. You had been doing a great job of that, but it was so awkwardly out of place on Tabby's thread.

There's people in other countries that are worse off, and they can't afford to invest in crypto. But they come here, and they learn and gain information about the world, society, and how the politics of the JWO are affecting them so they can do what they can to stay safe.

Nobody is expelling you from the forums, and nobody is attacking you. The reaction you received and damage to your image is a result of your own behavior. Maybe don't bully people, and then you will be better received. You're experiencing backlash and nothing more, and I'm sure it hurts. Suck it up and learn from this. Everything has a time and place, and you chose poorly. Maybe you had a bad day... maybe it's astrology related. But you still have to deal with the consequences because those don't just go away. The consequence is that you hurt people, and now they don't like you. Free speech isn't free from consequence. Work on your presentation - that's my advice which is more than you deserve in my opinion after how you acted. Stop trying to justify your existence, and just improve.

Nazista lunar said:
What will happen to South America during the apocalypse ?

Just to point out an [Apocalypse] is akin to a veil or covering. In essence the question you posted is 'What will happen to South America during the lifting of the veil?'

In simplest terms Apocalypse would be a reduction or elimination of Maya(Illusion) and lifting the veil. If you study some Catholicism the people in the know who delve more into xtian occult understand this if they are xtians. Even a few Christians understand this and point it out even though they piss some people off because they assumed Apocalypse = End of the World/End is Neigh situation.

Another definition of Apocalypse I notice is pretty common is that somehow it's a vision or some sort of spiritual power. It's more akin to people who study the past and believe in certain xtain non-sense the xtians themselves invented. For example the Oracles of the Greeks in some xtians who study history based on xtianity believe they had apocalyptic visions. While usually some of the dumber xtians believe it's the revelation the end of the World. When you study the Catholics who somehow are against Christians and Christians are against Catholics, some of them will admit that "Apocalyptic visions or insights" are simply some person using divining powers just to see something past, present, or future within the framework of the spiritual powers based on their divination.

In simplest terms it's like Nostradumbass and all this use of siddhis which they are too stupid to realize they are using Satanic things to see something past, present, and future.

jrvan said:
When are you yourself even talking about spiritual things, exactly? Where's your contributions in that department? I want to see 15 new spiritual techniques and 15 spiritual insights and 15 astral experiences posted by you by the end of August - if not then you can just eat your words. NakedPluto for example gives a lot of this kind of spiritual advice and talks about astral experiences - do you even look for it? I've shared a Runic working, and I was going to share another Runic working that I myself designed all on my own if the drama with Aldrick had taken a different direction. I had the draft penned and everything, in fact I might still have it saved.

Not to get involved in drama or stir the pot.

But while we respect certain aspects of people inventing or experimenting with certain things. I assume some of the HPs, mods, and some of the prominent members. They might consider this a bit of a problem. No one is denying the intuition, experiences, spirituality, nor even the theoretical as certainly spirituality is very flexible.

But we don't want to give people the wrong advice or wrong information and have issues with them. While I see your Runic workings as interesting for example I'm sure you've practiced or spent some time contemplating Runic Sigils and their designs.

I can't help but wonder from some of the people that do this just how much is this personal and or practical and somehow making things up. Now making it up makes the person recoil a bit back but I'm not stating it in a bad way. Just perhaps for some people they need something more concrete or perhaps we shouldn't be experimenting. In simplest terms what is realistic or actual vs imagination and delving into something that doesn't accomplish something.

In the 40-day guide towards the end Cobra mentions experiment but with the JoS meditations.

Then again there are people who are attracted to certain things. I recall the thread from about a year or two. Kujin magick I believe it's Kujin. Apparently one of our members discovered a Japanese site emphasizing Japanese meditations and people added their own experiences or their own modifications. I recall one person was very interested in the Mudras aspect in relation to the mantras. And we even created a rudimentary mantra of the main chakras by applying some logic and Satanic understanding. Just merely doing some logical probing to discover certain things within the framework of the chakras and respective mantras and also mantras regarding other things.

But again we aren't exactly supposed to be a experimental spirituality. Rather quite the opposite we are supposed to be more concrete and more realistic.

HP.Cobra said it best. Except in as much as we perform Spiritual Warfare and reversal rituals along with the assistance of the Gods especially considering we also perform passive black magick with Returning Curses pt.1/2 and additional negative sloughing with cleaning and protecting.

Like Cobra said Humans even the most spiritually advanced Human on Earth is just too damn incapable of performing the Spiritual Warfare the Gods and maybe even lesser civilizations out there do in comparison to the Earthlings i.e. us. Even our organization struggles to do things it may have hit the enemy hard but not like we can roll with the Gods and wreck face like them.

Again it's a question more of imagination and made up vs actual factual information. Then again Humanity has been so snuffed out of spiritual knowledge. I assume people in the future who read books and documents the Gods provide won't be able to help themselves wonder if it's all about using your imagination. Are we meditating all the time? or are we supposed to be in some profound state and use our imaginations in an intending way to cause a change?

Again is meditation supposed to be realistic and concrete or can meditation be expanded. Reminds me of a recent post I performed that mentions Yoga Nidra or Dream Yoga some people have done meditation in their dreams and or maybe even astral projection. But my conclusion was meditation is more of a physical activity and requires the person being awake and performing said action.

Like I said I don't want to get involved in anything but we are at various levels of spiritual development and it begs the question of real and concrete or imagined and experimental.

Gear88 said:
Nazista lunar said:
What will happen to South America during the apocalypse ?

Just to point out an [Apocalypse] is akin to a veil or covering. In essence the question you posted is 'What will happen to South America during the lifting of the veil?'

In simplest terms Apocalypse would be a reduction or elimination of Maya(Illusion) and lifting the veil. If you study some Catholicism the people in the know who delve more into xtian occult understand this if they are xtians. Even a few Christians understand this and point it out even though they piss some people off because they assumed Apocalypse = End of the World/End is Neigh situation.

Another definition of Apocalypse I notice is pretty common is that somehow it's a vision or some sort of spiritual power. It's more akin to people who study the past and believe in certain xtain non-sense the xtians themselves invented. For example the Oracles of the Greeks in some xtians who study history based on xtianity believe they had apocalyptic visions. While usually some of the dumber xtians believe it's the revelation the end of the World. When you study the Catholics who somehow are against Christians and Christians are against Catholics, some of them will admit that "Apocalyptic visions or insights" are simply some person using divining powers just to see something past, present, or future within the framework of the spiritual powers based on their divination.

In simplest terms it's like Nostradumbass and all this use of siddhis which they are too stupid to realize they are using Satanic things to see something past, present, and future.

jrvan said:
When are you yourself even talking about spiritual things, exactly? Where's your contributions in that department? I want to see 15 new spiritual techniques and 15 spiritual insights and 15 astral experiences posted by you by the end of August - if not then you can just eat your words. NakedPluto for example gives a lot of this kind of spiritual advice and talks about astral experiences - do you even look for it? I've shared a Runic working, and I was going to share another Runic working that I myself designed all on my own if the drama with Aldrick had taken a different direction. I had the draft penned and everything, in fact I might still have it saved.

Not to get involved in drama or stir the pot.

But while we respect certain aspects of people inventing or experimenting with certain things. I assume some of the HPs, mods, and some of the prominent members. They might consider this a bit of a problem. No one is denying the intuition, experiences, spirituality, nor even the theoretical as certainly spirituality is very flexible.

But we don't want to give people the wrong advice or wrong information and have issues with them. While I see your Runic workings as interesting for example I'm sure you've practiced or spent some time contemplating Runic Sigils and their designs.

I can't help but wonder from some of the people that do this just how much is this personal and or practical and somehow making things up. Now making it up makes the person recoil a bit back but I'm not stating it in a bad way. Just perhaps for some people they need something more concrete or perhaps we shouldn't be experimenting. In simplest terms what is realistic or actual vs imagination and delving into something that doesn't accomplish something.

In the 40-day guide towards the end Cobra mentions experiment but with the JoS meditations.

Then again there are people who are attracted to certain things. I recall the thread from about a year or two. Kujin magick I believe it's Kujin. Apparently one of our members discovered a Japanese site emphasizing Japanese meditations and people added their own experiences or their own modifications. I recall one person was very interested in the Mudras aspect in relation to the mantras. And we even created a rudimentary mantra of the main chakras by applying some logic and Satanic understanding. Just merely doing some logical probing to discover certain things within the framework of the chakras and respective mantras and also mantras regarding other things.

But again we aren't exactly supposed to be a experimental spirituality. Rather quite the opposite we are supposed to be more concrete and more realistic.

HP.Cobra said it best. Except in as much as we perform Spiritual Warfare and reversal rituals along with the assistance of the Gods especially considering we also perform passive black magick with Returning Curses pt.1/2 and additional negative sloughing with cleaning and protecting.

Like Cobra said Humans even the most spiritually advanced Human on Earth is just too damn incapable of performing the Spiritual Warfare the Gods and maybe even lesser civilizations out there do in comparison to the Earthlings i.e. us. Even our organization struggles to do things it may have hit the enemy hard but not like we can roll with the Gods and wreck face like them.

Again it's a question more of imagination and made up vs actual factual information. Then again Humanity has been so snuffed out of spiritual knowledge. I assume people in the future who read books and documents the Gods provide won't be able to help themselves wonder if it's all about using your imagination. Are we meditating all the time? or are we supposed to be in some profound state and use our imaginations in an intending way to cause a change?

Again is meditation supposed to be realistic and concrete or can meditation be expanded. Reminds me of a recent post I performed that mentions Yoga Nidra or Dream Yoga some people have done meditation in their dreams and or maybe even astral projection. But my conclusion was meditation is more of a physical activity and requires the person being awake and performing said action.

Like I said I don't want to get involved in anything but we are at various levels of spiritual development and it begs the question of real and concrete or imagined and experimental.

I understand what you're saying. It's a good point, and a very important one. On my part, I was suggesting to Jack essentially that if he really wants more spiritual methods, insights, advice, etc... more than what is already available on the websites and forums, which is incredibly vast - if he still wants more then I suggest he discover it for himself, and then he can share it to create the change he wants to see. Then we can all discuss if it's effective or not, or real/imaginary.

Something else I can add as food for thought: imagination contains the word "image" in it. Visualization is one of the fundamental parts of magick, and imagination is part of that. For example, our minds can go on autopilot imagining things/daydreaming, but through Void control and concentration during a ritual we can control the visualization and imagery. Controlled imagination is very effective and can be a large determining factor in the success of a working. So while this could be simply a semantics argument, imagination is in a sense very real. Also, like the Hindus we could make the argument that the whole world is imaginary and stemming from a dream. The pineal gland perceives light and darkness, and influences the tired or awake state based on that through secreting melatonin. The pineal gland is ruled by Neptune which as a planetary influence rules ESP, intuition, dreams, psychic things, imagination, etc... there's a downside to the influence of Neptune of course in that it rules drugs and hallucinations which could for the most part be considered imagination which is out of one's control. In other words not controlled visualization, and visualization that "happens" to someone rather than them guiding it and controlling it themselves. I personally believe that through the pineal gland and magick, in an occult sense we dream the world into existence so to say. Rather, it's a shared dream that is co-created, and the primary dream or creation is maintained by Father Satan. So anything which deviates from the main dream, and deviates from the Truth of reality, is false and would be what people call "imagination" which I think people should call "false imagination." Through Neptune and the pineal gland and the use of magick, it's like we "turn our dreams into reality" as the saying goes. Pretty cool huh? Dreaming a reality. That's pretty much a huge part of human life too - dreaming of what we want, and then turning it into reality by creating it. We have the Aether element in our souls, after all. We were born to be able to create what we want. We were given that ability by our Creator. If we can dream it then we can create it, that's one of our greatest powers. Of course, in this world right now, one needs wealth in order to manifest their dreams. So the jews keep wealth away from us so we can't do anything, and can't create. Unless we use magick which they also keep out of reach of the ordinary person. Most people have dreams, and they want so badly to create and to turn their dreams into reality. They feel the natural desire and absolute craving of their souls to create, and they can't. It's cruel. Such a cruel thing to deny a soul that was born to create, and desires to create so badly. Everyone is after money not only to survive, but to create and to manifest what is in their dreams and desires.

Like it was said in Egypt: Ptah creates what is in his heart with his tongue. The power of speech brings forth our dreams and desires.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
All you have to do, is just keep informing with these posts. Every once in a while is not going to hurt you. Plus, the positive attention of the Gods is necessary for all during this time.

My message to you was specifically about dealing with women in the forum and how it needs perspective, not about a universal stop on anything you are doing.

We have offeset a great deal of this with the rituals, but negative events are going to come. Don't forget to participate in spiritual warfare.

I will keep publishing information and knowledge to keep people sustained. We have to finish some projects, and then, I will be releasing spiritual knowledge like a waterfall.

Stay strong and I wish you luck.
I will be releasing spiritual knowledge like a waterfall.
this i am quite excited for!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back