Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Online Warfare

Achromatic

This is a thought war, Satan's side needs more people focused in loyalty and kindness to him for him to be able to help in working with his demons to save humanity towards his side.

Loyalty is what matters to him, the enemy also sees this the same way, they cannot transfer more to their side if people think Satan is innocent. There can be many methods to this, play it smartly and strategically, just like how in the bible the enemy tried to trick humanity into believing Satan is evil. This is why they try to make Satan as such a horrible and evil entity.

If we changed the opinions of xians in pretending to be xians ourselves in working smartly about this in changing their views to seeing Satan more and more as innocent and not as bad, you actually aid Satan's side more in opening people's minds to his side. This allows better access of the demons to humanity.

Not a great idea it's been done or attempted before by many people in the end it xtianity adapts to it or a new branch is created. See this sermon https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=52658

Plus this doesn't solve the xtian thoughtform and other things it may just connect more people into it that might have been on our side otherwise and it takes so much time and effort and someone or multiple people getting in a higher position in xtianity etc it's so not worth this.

But I will admit the thing about getting almost everyone to think the microchip equals bad and new world order is bad. That probably did set back the enemy a bit. But look everyone is still praising Jewsus and the Jews. It only maybe bought us time. None of these infiltration methods solve the problem as we wouldn't have a new world order without xtianity having been around.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back